Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

deadpool has no firearms, only a single katana and cyclops cannot remove his visor

X-Force 26
X-Force 26

No Caption Provided

Both Characters know the other is there. The only rule is to win, doesnt matter if its by k.o. or death.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Andferne

Cyclops

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Andferne said:
" Cyclops "
Shocking decision. Are you certain?
bloodvice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By bloodvice

Deadpool. He can heal himself, has quicker reaction timing, and has mad ninja skills. Besides, Deadpool can hold his own against the likes of guys like taskmaster in hand to hand... and that is an accomplishment.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) I'm fairly certain this is a repeat. 
2) A match such as this requires more rules.  Location? Starting distance? Morals. 
3) Deadpool only has a katana...And since there's no location, it's an open city street? Deadpool loses. 

@Andferne:
@Morpheus_:

I have not one, but two scans of Deadpool dodging Cyclops.  It's rather tempting to use them just to be a pain....And we all know those scans would produce random viners going "SEE! HE CAN DODGE CYCLOPS SO HE GOES CHOP CHOP N WINZ"

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000

Im betting on cyke for this one too
his h2h are no joke so he can give deadpool a good fight but his power gives him the edge to win

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xD34DP001x

Deadpool wins because he can't die.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"
@Andferne:
@Morpheus_:
I have not one, but two scans of Deadpool dodging Cyclops.  It's rather tempting to use them just to be a pain....And we all know those scans would produce random viners going "SEE! HE CAN DODGE CYCLOPS SO HE GOES CHOP CHOP N WINZ" "
Post them anyway, I'd like to see them. I believe one is from Cable/Deadpool.
bloodvice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By bloodvice

Deadpool has a healing factor... he's a professional assassin.... and he has quicker reaction timing. If cyclops could take off his visor, he'd win automatically, but unfortunately for the leader of the x-men, deadpool can tangle with wolverine and come out of it just fine... 

plus, he can heal from nothing but a HEAD. 

Now, I'm not saying the fight wouldn't be close, cuz it would, but Deadpool clearly has the upper hand due exclusively to that ridiculous healing factor of his.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000
@k4tzm4n said:

" 1) I'm fairly certain this is a repeat. 
2) A match such as this requires more rules.  Location? Starting distance? Morals. 
3) Deadpool only has a katana...And since there's no location, it's an open city street? Deadpool loses. 

@Andferne:
@Morpheus_:
I have not one, but two scans of Deadpool dodging Cyclops.  It's rather tempting to use them just to be a pain....And we all know those scans would produce random viners going "SEE! HE CAN DODGE CYCLOPS SO HE GOES CHOP CHOP N WINZ" "

ok i changed it a bit
and i searched deadpool vs cyclops and only one result came up, a team battle with other characters
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Fire-brand

i'm thinking deadpool. he's got the agility and the skills to win, and his healing factor will let him recover from getting hit. once DP closes the distance, i don't think cyclops would last long. Cyclops would have to hit him and keep him down, which still wouldn't kill him.

Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By American Dragon

Deadpool, FTW

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@bloodvice said:
"Deadpool. He can heal himself, has quicker reaction timing, and has mad ninja skills. Besides, Deadpool can hold his own against the likes of guys like taskmaster in hand to hand... and that is an accomplishment. "
Fighting Taskmaster in a melee battle and Cyclops are completely different circumstances.  I understand your point though if it's just to credit Deadpool close combat capabilities.

@buttersdaman000 said:
"Im betting on cyke for this one too his h2h are no joke so he can give deadpool a good fight but his power gives him the edge to win "
If it comes down to hand-to-hand Cyclops isn't winning that battle. (assuming at that point Cyc restricts himself to hand-to-hand)

@xD34DP001x said:
"Deadpool wins because he can't die. "
That doesn't matter.  He can still be KO'd / BFR'd and Cyclops is more than capable of accomplishing that with an optic blast.

@Morpheus_:

Yes, one is from Cable and Deadpool.  It's when Deadpool "joined" the X-Men.  He and Cat were behind Cyclops, and Cyclops came to the conclusion they were going to turn.  He turned around and fired, Deadpool ducked (but his sword was destroyed and me made a joke about it) and Cat then one-shotted Scott via a chop.  The other is from Daniel Way's run where he dodges / vanishes from Cyclops, Surge and Domino. (Awesome feat, but bad writing, if you ask me)  I can post the C&D scan when I'm home later.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@buttersdaman000:
Appreciate the update in rules.  Thank you.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"

@Morpheus_:
Yes, one is from Cable and Deadpool.  It's when Deadpool "joined" the X-Men.  He and Cat were behind Cyclops, and Cyclops came to the conclusion they were going to turn.  He turned around and fired, Deadpool ducked (but his sword was destroyed and me made a joke about it) and Cat then one-shotted Scott via a chop.  The other is from Daniel Way's run where he dodges / vanishes from Cyclops, Surge and Domino. (Awesome feat, but bad writing, if you ask me)  I can post the C&D scan when I'm home later. "
All good. I've read the issue in which the first instance in question occurred.
Dark Noldor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1014

#17  Edited By Dark Noldor

Cyke can´t use his optic blast?
So it´s a win for Wilson

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dark Noldor said:
" Cyke can´t use his optic blast? So it´s a win for Wilson "
He can't remove the visor, but it does not mean he cannot use his powers.
xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xD34DP001x
@k4tzm4n said:
" @bloodvice said:
"Deadpool. He can heal himself, has quicker reaction timing, and has mad ninja skills. Besides, Deadpool can hold his own against the likes of guys like taskmaster in hand to hand... and that is an accomplishment. "
Fighting Taskmaster in a melee battle and Cyclops are completely different circumstances.  I understand your point though if it's just to credit Deadpool close combat capabilities.

@buttersdaman000 said:
"Im betting on cyke for this one too his h2h are no joke so he can give deadpool a good fight but his power gives him the edge to win "
If it comes down to hand-to-hand Cyclops isn't winning that battle. (assuming at that point Cyc restricts himself to hand-to-hand)

@xD34DP001x said:
"Deadpool wins because he can't die. "
That doesn't matter.  He can still be KO'd / BFR'd and Cyclops is more than capable of accomplishing that with an optic blast.

@Morpheus_:
Yes, one is from Cable and Deadpool.  It's when Deadpool "joined" the X-Men.  He and Cat were behind Cyclops, and Cyclops came to the conclusion they were going to turn.  He turned around and fired, Deadpool ducked (but his sword was destroyed and me made a joke about it) and Cat then one-shotted Scott via a chop.  The other is from Daniel Way's run where he dodges / vanishes from Cyclops, Surge and Domino. (Awesome feat, but bad writing, if you ask me)  I can post the C&D scan when I'm home later. "
Well you changed the rules after I said that lol
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin

I give this to Cyclops.  I wouldn't underrate Cyclops' ability in H2H, he was trained by Captain America.  Unless the saying goes that the hand is quicker than the eye, Cyclops could utilize his optic blasts to put down Deadpool.  I wouldn't call it easy, though, Slym would definitely have to play it smart and not succumb to Deadpool's disorienting randomness.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@xD34DP001x:
I'm not the OP =P
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By mavfan626

The picture of me ftw! :P
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By buttersdaman000
@progenitor said:
" I give this to Cyclops.  I wouldn't underrate Cyclops' ability in H2H, he was trained by Captain America.  Unless the saying goes that the hand is quicker than the eye, Cyclops could utilize his optic blasts to put down Deadpool.  I wouldn't call it easy, though, Slym would definitely have to play it smart and not succumb to Deadpool's disorienting randomness. "
yeah the only way i see deadpool winning is if he utilizes the cover protection and sneak attack opportunities the mall gives him. if he plays this smart he could possibly win......the only problem is cyclops might play smarter
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrRagePants

Cyclops wins.

But i hate this thread because taking away DP's guns is like you with a hangover going to work and drinking decaffeinated coffee. It's coffee, but it doesn't work as intended.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Power NeXus

I'm backing Cyclops in this fight. 
I think Deadpool could have the potential to win if he uses the environment very wisely and stays hidden until he can get close to Cyke and ambush him in hand-to-hand. The thing is, I don't think Deadpool is that good at being all sneaky/stealthy, and Cyclops could still have potential to win even if Deadpool does use those tactics.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool totally wins guys, he can't be killed and is like the biggest badass ever 

Edit: In the event of someone actually taking me seriously, Cyclops does win fairly easily.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By ComicStooge

DP.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Power NeXus
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"Deadpool totally wins guys, he can't be killed and is like the biggest badass ever  Edit: In the event of someone actually taking me seriously, Cyclops does win fairly easily. "

Lol 
I thought you were serious until I read the 'edit' part :)
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#31  Edited By Fresh0133

DP, there's no end listed for this fight, Cyke can hit him over and over, but eventually the immortal DP takes this, plus DP is slightly superhuman eventually DP takes Cyclopes out, it's inevitable, be it a year from now or after the first blast.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Power NeXus
@progenitor:  

I give this to Cyclops.  I wouldn't underrate Cyclops' ability in H2H, he was trained by Captain America.  Unless the saying goes that the hand is quicker than the eye, Cyclops could utilize his optic blasts to put down Deadpool.  I wouldn't call it easy, though, Slym would definitely have to play it smart and not succumb to Deadpool's disorienting randomness.  

I don't disagree that Cyclops would win, but when was he trained by Captain America??
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Power NeXus
@Fresh03 said:
" DP, there's no end listed for this fight, Cyke can hit him over and over, but eventually the immortal DP takes this, plus DP is slightly superhuman eventually DP takes Cyclopes out, it's inevitable, be it a year from now or after the first blast. "

It's true that Cyclops can't kill Deadpool, but the OP says that victory can be achieved by knock-out too. It is certainly within Cyclops' capabilities to knock Deadpool out.
Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#34  Edited By Fresh0133
@Power NeXus:   Granted the KO factor, it's likely that DP would give his position away more then once, actually if Cyclopes didn't get him pretty early because of the factor he'd take this, but DP is slightly super human, I still believe he'd tag him with a bullet to the leg or the gut, he wouldn't likely kill him, but make him pass out is far more likely.  Unless Cyclopse destroyes everything at first sight he's got problems.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Power NeXus
@Fresh03 said:
" @Power NeXus:   Granted the KO factor, it's likely that DP would give his position away more then once, actually if Cyclopes didn't get him pretty early because of the factor he'd take this, but DP is slightly super human, I still believe he'd tag him with a bullet to the leg or the gut, he wouldn't likely kill him, but make him pass out is far more likely.  Unless Cyclopse destroyes everything at first sight he's got problems."

OP says Deadpool does not have any firearms.
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By darktiger

Cyclops kills deadpool

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops blows his head off for the KO

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Cyclops for the slight majority.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyclops easy.may he can't kill him,but low him to other town easily :)

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mortein

It really depends on the location. DP has flexible morals if there are civilians around them DP could use that to his advantage.

Also

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyke wins here.Even if he can't kill him he can easily blast him to another city,pwn him 10-20 meters in the ground or make a building collapse on him.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops has smacked down Wolverine enough times that I'm sure he could handle Wade.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell me one way cyclops can defeat deadpool.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops wins this.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops pretty much got owned by Deadpool before. He couldn't hit him. That was with the support of a team too. Deadpool wins.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who isn't ugly.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pastepotpete1

i like deadpool ,the most ,well i like reading his comic the most as a teen my ex gf found him so freaking hilarious and its very sad extremely sad that like maybe 3 out of 97 of you guys know who T-ray is .. deadpool is not really meant for sizing up other super heroes .. he is meant for comedy mostly and some entertainment on the side .. he saved marvels ass.. and deadpool writers saved their own ass they were very close to dueing away with DP because his comics started selling and stopped .. t-ray really helped them

as for this battle .. i ll say the same thing i said for iron man deadpool will win just a matter of time .. deadpool can beat iron man just takes time .. he can beat wolverine just takes time and sometimes he can even out fight wolverine without having to cheat on using his healing factor

but his healing factor is so badly written .. so its so hard to comment ill talk more when i come back