Cyclops Vs Captain America(read further)

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By LaryKing

Both Characters Moral off.(for all rounds)

616 Versions.

Bloodlusted.(all rounds)

Standard Gear.Cyke gets his kevlar bodysuit and Cap his trustworthy shield.(all rounds)

Win via death/ko.

Cyke is not allowed to visor off from the beginning ,only from desperation choice where he can do nothing else.(A lotta you will say Visors off and stomp etc.i personally believe the same,but it wouldn't be fair for cap.)(all rounds)

PLOT:Cyke is enraged with Cap for not letting the X-men take Scarlet witch into custody after M-Day events.He isn't after him,but he will atack him furiously whenever he sees him.Cap is aware of Cyke's intentions ,but isn't mad at all.

ROUND 1:After The X-men(without Cyclops) take down Sabretooth and Juggernaught in NY (however that's spelled)in NY streets,Cyke arrives on the scene to investigate.That's where he sees cap chasing a team of thugs.Both are aware of the other.Fight takes place in NY abandoned streets at noon.

Starting Distance 30 feet.

Random Encounter.

ROUND 2: After Round 1,Cyke starts to go after Cap.Cap lures him in the simulator in the Avengers Tower,wanting to take him down.Cyke knows he's been lured into a trap,so he keeps aware and cautious.He has great experience from the Danger room that helps him in the battle.Fight takes place in the danger room/simulator.

Starting distance :10 feet.

Random Encounter(sounds kinda weird,but,ah well)

ROUND 3:After round 2 Cap asks Shield's help to take down Cyclops.Enraged to hear that Cyke takes the X-Jet and goes to the Hellicarier where Cap is,to end it once and for all.Cyke is enraged yet focused,Cap is as serious as ever.Fight takes place on the Shield Hellicarier.

Both get 1 day prep.

Starting distance:50 feet.

Cap starts next to a wall and crates where he can get cover.

WHO WINS AND WHY?

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually,similar battles been done before,but i wanted to see the result.Be fair and honest,both Cyke and Cap fanboys.(Personal opinion,Cyke has this :D )

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just for fun guys :D

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine should take this.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't cap already smack cyclops around I'm x-men Vs avengers.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 1 day prep couldn't Captain America just bring an assault rifle and win that way?

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@postacrat:It didn't actually happen this way.If Cyke was morall off there he would have decimated cap.easy.And we never saw a full battle between the two,so we can't know who wins.But moralls off cyke equals to a nuke.

@noone301994:It doesn't work this way.Cyke could also bring a Mininuke blaster constructed by forge and obiterate the hellicarier.If it worked that way why didn't he bring a rifle during AvX?Also,even if he did bring one,cyke's faster on the draw and has dodged bullets before,i don't see cap dodging lightspeed optic blasts.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laryking: Lol does Cyclops, in character, bring a mininuke blaster to battles? If so, I'd like to see proof.

He didn't bring a rifle during AvX because he didn't want to kill any X-men? No one was going for the kill in any of the fights in that comic (at least before the Phoenix Force arrived).

Show me scans of Cyclops dodging bullets.

LOL light speed? Give me a break. I guess Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Bishop, and anyone else that's dodged his optic blasts, has light speed reactions then huh?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laryking: Lol does Cyclops, in character, bring a mininuke blaster to battles? If so, I'd like to see proof.

He didn't bring a rifle during AvX because he didn't want to kill any X-men? No one was going for the kill in any of the fights in that comic (at least before the Phoenix Force arrived).

Show me scans of Cyclops dodging bullets.

LOL light speed? Give me a break. I guess Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Bishop, and anyone else that's dodged his optic blasts, has light speed reactions then huh?

Low ball showings there. He has also hit the same people who you mentioned dodged.

He didn't dodge bullets, but I believe the assault rifles appeared to be firing some sort of laser/plasma.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Hopefully it'll be a draw which would end up in the death of both and get rid of my 2 least favourites characters at once haha. But I think Cyclops wins.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

Low ball showings there. He has also hit the same people who you mentioned dodged.

He didn't dodge bullets, but I believe the assault rifles appeared to be firing some sort of laser/plasma.

His eye blasts aren't light speed. Especially if street levelers have consistently dodged them.

Prove it.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: they have been stated on panel a number of times to move at light speed, aim dodging is the only explanation tbh

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Noone301994

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Lol that's ridiculous... Just because it states that they are light speed doesn't necessarily make it true... That would mean Captain America has light speed reflexes since he was able to block Cyclops' beam in time...

Look at the first two panels. Captain America had the shield to his side and not facing Cyclops while talking to Scott, but is then able to react and move his shield in a blocking position that's facing Cyclops before the blast can hit him. If the blast was light speed and Captain America was capable of reacting and moving faster than it could hit him then wouldn't that make him light speed?

No Caption Provided
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: honestly it has been stated on more than a few panels it has been consistently been light speed however he can control the speed and power of the blasts also the intensity that's why he can ricochet beams and do massive AoE beams

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Noone301994

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: More than a few panels? I'm pretty sure there's only like 2 or 3 old panels from like 1972. Can you prove there are more than 3? Or that it happened recently? Also why would Cyclops lower the speed of his beams? I mean I can understand lowering the intensity so you don't injure/kill your opponent but if he had it on a low intensity already why lower it to slower speeds too? That doesn't make sense to me.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: check this out Erik posted scans on post 11 and 17 I'll dig up a few aswell but it's heen a lot more than 3 times and god spawn argued with lower intensity perhaps the beams go slower so he can't change the intensity without changing the speed but that's just a theory

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cyclops-vs-daken-583380/

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LaryKing
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@noone301994: Cyke's light speed.His blasts ARE lightspeed,but his servos on his visor are slower.Sure i could find more,just was bored to.Here's all the evidence you wanted.And what does"just becuz the say they do,it doesn't mean they do"?!With this logic,Cap's isn't peak human ,even if the comics say he is?!That makes no sense.We're counting on comics here.

No Caption Provided

Cyke dodging bullets:(and a flamethrower from point blank,and Tom Cassidy's shot's)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cyke wins, full optic blast ftw, he doesn't need to take visor off.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Noone301994

@laryking:

What I meant was that sometimes those really old scans are inconsistent and unreliable. For example, Silver Surfer was stalemated by Iron Man back in the day or Spider-Man beat Firelord, etc. Plus, there have been on-panel statements that say Iron Man's repulsors are light speed as well, but do you really think it would fly if I used those old scans in a debate? Especially when his repulsors get dodged by street levelers?

Besides, if he had light speed beams then wouldn't that mean Captain America has light speed reflexes and reactions since he was able to move and block Cyclops' beams before they hit him?

No Caption Provided

Seems kind of ridiculous doesn't it?

Thanks for showing me scans of Cyclops being agile. He probably wouldn't have a problem with a gun. Also, re-reading the OP I'm seeing that it says both combatants are blood-lusted. Therefore, Cyclops wins via full optic blast:

No Caption Provided

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LaryKing

@noone301994: Right there,Cap had his shield in like fron of him,and, i believe he was already moving it to his front.Anyways ,glad we avoided a misunderstanding,i hate misunderstandings.Cyke wins by me too :).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Noone301994
LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers