User Lists: 3

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the great para phrased words of Stan Lee. In VS battles the author decides who wins, Period..Whether Pis or Cis is included or not...

That being Said Cyclops and CapAmerica both can beat the other and arguments for both sides can cement their victory...

In Character Cap America is gonna take this fight more often than not. Why because in Character Cap America doesn't lose very much and In character Cyclops isn't going to cripple CapAmerica or put a hole in him or otherwise seriously injure him..

So Out of character/Morals Off Cyclops drops Steve more often than Steve can richochet his shield or outmaneuver cyclops vision and beams, because Cyclops will straight up decimate the area in front of him and just be utter ruthless with the use of his beams.

Morals On/In character Steve is gonna be able to tank the blast and protect his body. From there cyclops is in pussie mode so Steve is gonna beat him almost the same way he Beat Gambit.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America wins with so much easy that he literally becomes the continent.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think i 've posted that before,but i belive that cyke can take down cap,his firepower is to much for cap ,it won't break it's shield,but cap won't be able to stand after a good blast,it'd be like trying to block a truck his shield ,cap isn't shielded from everywhere,his feet ,back side and left and right side ain't covered ,so scott would shot a few ricochet and hit him from behind,.he could also wide blast to take his legs out,or uleash a devastating blast to launch him 200 feet in the air or visor off.even in close distance cyke's hold his own against logan ,i don't think cap is deadlier than wolvie,and isn't as durable (no healing factor)so 1-2 eyebeams would end cap,cyke has hold his own against various meelee opponets ,has impressive h2h feats and ...well,he can take out good captain

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#556  Edited By patrat18

Cyclops.

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals Off: Cyclops

Morals On: Captain America.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558  Edited By Jacthripper

Cyke more often than not

He tells Steve to get off his lawn

Cogitate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By Cogitate

Can see good points for both sides. This is a great matchup.

If I would have to give an edge, advantage goes to Cyclops if he goes morals off.

Borayze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyke

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brian88: Dude,that's probably one of the best posts on the forum ,giving cyclops the dignity he deserves .I am 100% agreed with you and Cyke puts Cap to sleep WAY to easy.I mean,one thingi don't understand with cap,when didi he learned his martial arts?He is supposed to have taken the Super.Soldier. serum and the next day get into the war.When did he learned his mart arts knowledge?And why do everyone think he is above Scott?I mean i have a picture with cyke tagging thor(not PF cyclops),another thing,wolverine ,i can keep up 4 ever.I mean,cap can block bullets ,knifes etc with his shield,but he hasn't successfully blocked a tank shot or a bazooka missile before,and scotts blasts are way stronger and faster than any missile (not nuclear).I see cyclops taking it 7-8/10 .in an abandoned city,cyke throws buildings on cap,or visors off.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Cyclops blasts him into pieces

brian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laryking: Thanks Larry. Right on about Cap's so-called martial art skills. He's supposed to be a master of some kind of martial art where he can bounce his shield off the ground or some wall. I can't agree with you more about Cap dodging optic blasts as well lol. I just thought it was absurd that they're starting to pit Cykes vs. Cap. It's a no contest in Cyke's favor and the same goes for wolverine, hawkeye, batman, robin, damian. Top melee characters don't stand any chance against cykes whatsoever.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

His tactical mind is quite good, as much good than Cyke, but in his best he has a better physical shape, strenght, speed and durability, his shield can protect him.

So all, in all, odds are strongly for Steve.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a 50/50 match.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By Noone301994

Cyclops takes a slim majority.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#571 god_spawn  Moderator
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

cyclops

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyclops shoots at cap, cap blocks with shield moves closer throws shield at cyclops and he's down this fight lasts 10 seconds max.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 god_spawn  Moderator

Could go either way.

brian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap figures he has to get close so he throws his shield but then he finds out that cykes is faster on the draw and gets clobbered by cyke's optic blast. Cap counts himself lucky that cykes has no plans of killing him and stays down.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By LaryKing

@god_spawn: no,it's not that,just Cyke taggs him easily,way easily.Cyke.it can't go either way,besides if cap is extremely lucky.cyke has this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 god_spawn  Moderator

@laryking: That in no way describes how Cyke wins "easily".

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap should hold his own depending on how pissed off Scott is.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By LaryKing

@god_spawn: if you want description,fine.Caps blocked bullets before,but he has never blocked a bazooka missile or tank shot and was still standing,and cyke's blasts are more powerful.It'd be like cap was trying to block a truck with his shield.In AvX cyclops wasn'treally fighting Brutal or morals off.iF HE DID,HE'D SHOT THE GROUND IN FRONT OF CAP,OR A WIDER BLAST,AS CAPS LEGS ARE UNPROTECTED by his shield.Cyke can use ricochet to hit cap where he is unprotected,like left or right side,or from behind.I don't see a way cap's legs can face cyke's blasts concussive force.He'll eventually get exhausted and 1 blast from cyke is enough to put him down.He can demolish buildings on cap or utilize his environment to his advantage.Also,if cap did the GIANT mistake of throwing his shield,cyke would neutralize it in mid air(hawkeye has done it),and cap would have lost his only defense ,"transforming"into sitting ducks for Cyclops.Don't underestimate cykes h2h knowledge.He knows judo,aikido,and a lot more martial arts .He has held his own against opponets like wolverine(cap's equal martial artist) in the past,and has defeated the whole x-men team.i really don't think cap can do that.He can take down (blindfold)from a group of thugs to a giant alien creature(even though if he ended up blasting it).He can hold his own against cap in h2h till he blows a hole in his body with a point blank optic blast.If things go bad,he just VISORS OFF.Cyke has this ,about 7-8/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a fight outside comics where writers do not have to let people win for story reasons, Scott should win 7 maybe 8 out of 10.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 god_spawn  Moderator

@laryking: Cap ran through Scott's blast when he wanted to. Saying he wasn't trying doesn't cut it when he was the first person out of the whole event to throw an attack. And he just stood there while Cap ran at him and smashed shield in the face. And Cap has blocked large attacks without flying back. He has blocked Scott's blasts twice without flying back. He has tanked a massive bolt of lightning from Thor without flying back. He has stood under a spaceship taking off with his shield up and didnt fall to his knees. A punch from the Hulk didn't make him cave. So just because Scott turns up the pressure doesn't guarantee that Cap will get thrown off because as long he seems to provide pressure back and not just brace himself, he doesn't get thrown back. And Cap will get tired defending himself? Scott gets worn out a lot faster than Cap. The serum prevents his fatigue from building up. Scott himself doesn't have that advantage.

And Scott taking out a group of thugs blindfolded is not impressive by Cap's standards. Cyke can get by against the X-Men because of his tactical knowledge of them beforehand. He has never straight up bested Wolverine in pure h2h, and Cap is a different animal than Logan in how they fight. Cyclops has no confirmed instance of knowing all of Cap's styles to where it will garner him an advantage. Only in conjunction with his powers had he held up close combat with him, or Wolverine was hampered in someway like in the Proteus instance. Cyclops only knows Judo and Aikido. Those are the only styles he has confirmed knowledge of. Cap on the other hand has known been said to know virtually all of them.

The last fight Cap had with Scott didn't finish, but neither of them had any real advantage over the other. Cap has insane ricochet type feats and he has shown he can react to Scott's blasts on 4 separate occasions. He has shown he can defend and block his blasts and even by amped an Cyclops twice. His shield is a perfect tool against Scott's powerset. And Cap is faster, stronger, and has consistently shown to be a better fighter by a significant margin. Scott doesn't have the added benefit of knowledge and contingency plans against Cap to the degree he would against any of the other X-Men. The only reason I say this can go either way is the same reason I said on the other side that I do agree that Scott is capable of tagging him, packs far more firepower, and is incredibly smart himself. But Cap can do bank shots just like Scott and is just as tactical. Both of these guys have the means to throw each other off in some way, whether they bank their hits. Cap can run through a standard blast and can cover distance faster than Scott. But I do agree if a shield toss is done or an environmental type damage is done, Scott can get the opening. But if any type of opening between blasts happen, Cap can capitalize. He can one shot Scott himself.

And one more thing, Scott had never lawn blasted a fellow hero on Cap's level of stats. The only time Scott has unloaded on a hero was the Hulk. Scott will never just unload on Cap unless morals were off, and in this case, they are not. It has never been in character for him to do so.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap should hold his own depending on how pissed off Scott is.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By LaryKing

@god_spawn: To start with,it was due to the editor's intentions.He has tanked some good shots,(while fighting thor he was crouched on the floor though),but i really see Cyke blasting him.If just the editors wanted to give cyke a little prestige and present him as a descent/formidable opponet ,they would have made him to.I know cap is resistant to being exhausted,but cyke's firepower is too much.Cyke's fatigued after 15 minutes of continius use of his power,and i don't see cap blocking cyke for all this time.

Right next h2h:Judo and Aikido aren't the only martial arts cyke knows.If you are so of an expert,answer me something:when did cap learned his martial arts;As i know,he took the SSS. and got into battle like the next day.when did he learn his mart arts;Cyke's been training for all his life,spending days in the danger room.Cap has awesome ricochet skills;U kiddin me;Scott is better at ricocheting than steve.He's ,more accurate too.As i said,it was the writter's choice to make the event go this way..Cyke can neutralize caps shield in mid-air making cap lose his only defence.He can't dodge scotts blasts ,(lightspeed man)and one will be enough to put him down.Cyke is smarter,more accurate,and has been shown to analyse his opponets fighting style during the fight or by just watching them.He could understand steves style..He can't 1 shot scott.Cyke can.Cyke has taken plenty of claws hits from wolverine in schism,and was still standing ,while in AvX where cap and logan were fighting,cap took one claw slash and was ready to go down.Don;t underestimate scotts endurance.What ''Cap's level hero''means;Cap is a peak human,but cykeis an olympic athete level too.Steve's endurance is human.If it life and death matter,cyke would cripple steve,not kill him or remove his visor in any way.He can also utilize his surroundings better than cap.Dude,i thought you were a cyclops fan.

I really see cyke win here,not easy though.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By LaryKing

@god_spawn:First of all,it was due to the writter intention,if he wanted to make cyke look like a formidable opponet,he would.Anyway,i know cap has tanked some blasts,(he was crouched on the floor while fighting thor, though)but i honestly see cyke blasting him.His firepower is too much for cap to handle;.I know cap is resistant to fatigue,but cyke is fatigued only after 15 minutes continius usage of his power,and i don't see cap blocking cyke for that much.Cap couldn't take a lot whom he has taken down through the years,without his shield,it's just the same thing as cyke with his optic blasts.Cyke's also better at utilizing his environment.Next h2h:If you are so expert ,solve me this:When did cyke learn his h2h skills;He was supposed to have taken the super soldier serum and the next day got into combat,so when did he learned them;Judo and Aikido ain't the only martial arts cyke knows,it's just the ones he uses the most.You say that knowledge over the x-men granted cyke victory then,but,he has been shown to analyze his opponets during the fight or just by watching them.When did cap learned them?He could understand cap's style.Cap has insane ricochet skills;What about scott;He was ricocheting before he could walk. :) .He beats cap at ricocheting.Cyke is smarter,more accurate and has been show to be the hell of an combat analyzer.Cap can't one shot cyke.Cyke can.During schism cyke has taken a lot of claw slashes from logan,and was still fighting,while in AvX where logan was fighting cap,cap took 1,i repeat ,1 slash and was ready to go down.Don't underestimate cyke's endurance man.Just don't.If cap threw his shield,cyke would neutralize it,leaving cap totally undefended.What "cap's level hero "means;He's just peak human and his enduranceain't that much.Scott is an olympic level athlete,spending years in the danger room.Again ,if the writter wanted to make cyke look great,he would.It is moralls off,which means he can visor off..If it was life and death matter,he would cripple cap,not kill him or remove his visor in any way though.Dude,i thought yopu were a cyclops fan,man.I see scott winning this ,not easy though.(sorry for typing this twice,my pc lagged at the moment and i thought i had accidentaly erased the first one.)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587 god_spawn  Moderator

@laryking:

First of all,it was due to the writter intention,if he wanted to make cyke look like a formidable opponet,he would.Anyway,i know cap has tanked some blasts,(he was crouched on the floor while fighting thor, though)but i honestly see cyke blasting him.His firepower is too much for cap to handle;.I know cap is resistant to fatigue,but cyke is fatigued only after 15 minutes continius usage of his power,and i don't see cap blocking cyke for that much.Cap couldn't take a lot whom he has taken down through the years,without his shield,it's just the same thing as cyke with his optic blasts.

The whole writer intention goes vise versa with Cyke. We have two instances where Cap was thrown back, and two instances where he either plowed through or was stationary and didn't move. Given the properties of the shield and the other feats Steve has, he could sit there and brace himself enough to deal with the blasts. And Cyke has tired himself quicker than 15 minutes in the past when he goes all out. His stamina against Steve's is not comparable, but it shouldn't be brought up as in character, it's highly unlikely Scott is going to stand there and just blast Steve for 15 minutes.

Cyke's also better at utilizing his environment.

No he isn't. Cyke and Cap are relatively equal when it comes to their tactical abilities. Cyke has used the environment on multiple occasions, but so has Cap.

Next h2h:If you are so expert ,solve me this:When did cyke learn his h2h skills;He was supposed to have taken the super soldier serum and the next day got into combat,so when did he learned them;

Steve learned his skills through training with masters in the military. Steve's brain processes knowledge and information at a much faster rate. He's been confirmed to be able to master virtually any weapon within minutes due to the serum. And that knowledge doesn't leave him when the serum goes away either. He has been stated to know virtually all styles of fighting, or relatively close, and in h2h combat, his feats are far better than Scott's. That isn't really arguable. Until Scott goes consistent h2h with people like Iron Fist, Daredevil, Black Panther, Shang-Chi, Deadpool, or half of Steve's rogue gallery like Crossbones, Batroc, Zemo, Red Skull and so on, Scott does not have the combat feats Steve has. I took Wolverine out for a reason as Scott has shown he knows Wolverine's style of fighting as well as the other X-Men. That goes back to my point of having studied his team inside and out to know their patterns and attack styles to deal with them effectively if necessary.

Judo and Aikido ain't the only martial arts cyke knows,it's just the ones he uses the most.You say that knowledge over the x-men granted cyke victory then,but,he has been shown to analyze his opponets during the fight or just by watching them.When did cap learned them?He could understand cap's style.

Judo and Aikido are the only confirmed martial arts Scott knows to be a master at. Everything else is speculation on what he knows. This has been stated in the handbooks and other bios. This is why Scott is rated as a 4 in terms of fighting skills. Steve is rated as a 6 and has been confirmed to know a vastly higher number of confirmed fighting styles, including the ones Scott knows.

You say that knowledge over the x-men granted cyke victory then,but,he has been shown to analyze his opponets during the fight or just by watching them.When did cap learned them?He could understand cap's style

Because this has been supported by textual evidence from the comics that Scott has shown he can deal with his team. But the Avengers are a different animal than the X-Men in terms of power and variety. Scott's only knowledge of the Avengers as far as consistent training would be a Danger Room sessions. There is no confirmed evidence that he has all of their programs or has studied them inside and out as he has his own team.Only enough knowledge that he is capable of fighting them with what he has, but considering his diversity, his team is more than capable of doing so. However, characters can go through training sessions against teams all of the time, that doesn't mean it is treated as the same deal when single members on said team can beat said character in 1 on 1 combat. Steve and Scott have faced each other and in their only real one on one fight, neither looked better than the other. Scott had his power, and Steve was able to react and defend. It is a good one on one fight. And Cap's also been stated to change and adapt instantly to combat situations himself. He used the environment against the Apocalypse Twins not too long ago. And since he has knowledge of fighting Cyke, the same can be said for him. Unlike Scott, his fighting style is more diverse. Scott doesn't need a more diverse style, but it is a factor if it comes up close, which it can. So no advantage towards Cyclops in this regard.

Cap has insane ricochet skills;What about scott;He was ricocheting before he could walk. :) .He beats cap at ricocheting.

I never said Steve's skills were better, but his ricochet feats are incredible. That is all I said and it is a factor. That doesn't necessarily give Cyke a huge advantage in that regard either.

Cyke is smarter,more accurate and has been show to be the hell of an combat analyzer.Cap can't one shot cyke

Cyke isn't smarter by any means. His accuracy feats aren't better. Why would you think so? Because he looks and shoots? People around Steve's level have dodged Cyke's blasts before. Daredevil, Wolverine, Cap, Bullseye, Storm, Mr. Sinister, and even Black Tom Cassidy have all dodged or blocked blasts from Cyclops at some point. He isn't infallible with his shots. And while Cyke can tag him, he isn't a better shot. I will say he is quicker on the draw, but Steve has been able to block him enough times as is. It also doesn't help Scott when Steve has faced Taskmaster and was getting the upperhand against Princess Zola, someone who is capable of predicting moves. Scott's analyzing against an opponent that can go tit for tat with him as far as strategizing goes gives him no clear advantage. And Steve can't one shot Cyclops? Cyclops has no enhanced durability whatsoever. Steve has thrown his shield through tank barrels, armored trucks, fast enough to catch up to freshly launched missiles. I know full well what Cyke can do as far as his blast strength goes, but he is perfectly susceptible to being taken out in one hit if necessary. Both can take each other in a single hit.

Cyke can.During schism cyke has taken a lot of claw slashes from logan,and was still fighting,while in AvX where logan was fighting cap,cap took 1,i repeat ,1 slash and was ready to go down.Don't underestimate cyke's endurance man.

Being slashed multiple times and getting a nearly unbreakable shield to face are two completely different types of attacks. Steve may have been against the wall holding his gut, but he effectively dodged a straight lunge from Logan and then put his plan into action. Scott has been taken out by a single punch from Daredevil IIRC, a single attack from Black Panther, and Cap had him on the ground with a single shield bash to the face. If you want to play the endurance card, Namor has smashed Cap through boulders, he's fought through a HYDRA base while bleeding out, Iron Man was treating him like a child until the Vision interfered, Aleph was bashing his face in, and Cap's whole stint in Dimension Z was absolutely ridiculous where he carved Zola's consciousness out of his chest and had a giant gaping hole and still went on to fight. I'm not underestimating Cyke's tolerance, but Steve has him beat in endurance and pain tolerance.

If cap threw his shield,cyke would neutralize it,leaving cap totally undefended.

If Cap threw his shield that also leaves an opening for Cap to come in between the blasts and one shot him. Again, it goes both ways.

What "cap's level hero "means;He's just peak human and his enduranceain't that much.Scott is an olympic level athlete,spending years in the danger room.

Cap is an enhanced human. His stamina is higher than Scott's. It is not human level.

Again ,if the writter wanted to make cyke look great,he would.It is moralls off,which means he can visor off..If it was life and death matter,he would cripple cap,not kill him or remove his visor in any way though

A writer can do anything he wants. A writer has made Hulk struggle with gorillas that a low super-human level Shanna the She-Devil one shotted. A writer has made Hulk lose to a python. A writer made Deadpool dodge Cyclops, Surge, and Domino all at the same time. A writer has made Wolverine going into a convulsive mess via throat chop. The thing is, we aren't debating what a writer can make them do. We debate by using actual and consistent evidence supported by the comics. Those instances I just mentioned are not consistent with a character's abilities. Hulk shot not have trouble with a gorilla or python. Deadpool should be able to dodge Cyclops, Surge, and Domino from 10 feet away with such easy. Logan getting hit in the throat is not going to send him into a seizure. What is supported by the comics is Cyclops has never lawn blasted or max blasted another hero, save for the Hulk. Him crippling Cap would be out of character. It would be just as out of character for Steve to just lop Cyke's head off with a shield toss. It isn't happening in character. Why? Because on panel evidence. What is also supported is the fact that Steve and Scott have never gotten a decisive advantage over each other. Outside of their fights, evidence suggest that both can beat one another.

Dude,i thought yopu were a cyclops fan,man.I see scott winning this ,not easy though

I don't let Cyclops being my favorite character cloud my judgement. And you said Cyke beats him easily 3x in this thread. Deleting your posts that say that aren't hiding it from me. What happened to that?

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588  Edited By LaryKing

First of all:I believe we agree with the writter's intention as one of the most important factors of the comics.

Secondly:By me cyke is better at utilizing his environment by the mean he can cause falling debris ,make walls collapse,make cars blow up,etc

Thirdly:Thanks for the info on how cap learned his martial arts,but still,scott has them all not due to technik only.Stated by iron fist,cap's technik is basic,it's just his power and speed that make him a hard opponet,and as judo and aikido are based on using the enemy's strength and speed against him,cyke has a descent defence here..I never said cyke's superior in h2h than cap,i said he can hold his own,that's a whole different thing.

Fourthly:not much to say here,both of them have knowledge over their teams,which they use to take them down,and i believe that sparing hours at the simulator and danger room could help them.

N.5:Controversial issue,both of them have,but i believe cyke's are slightly better.

No.6:Cyke IS more accurate than cap.I'd post some scans,i just have some problems with my pc ,anyway,i believe you remember during the first issues of the x-men where the danger room had gone"crazy",where cyke (under intense fire) managed to fire a blast with such precision to press a button across the whole room.We've all seen cyke's accuracy feats TIMES before,.Saying people around cap's level dodge cykes shots is because the mechanism on his visor are slower than his blasts,also but it's due to they perform the dodge miliseconds before the shot is fired.If the shot was fired,they couldn't probably dodge it.I didn't say he's infallible,but he rarely does mistakes.Cyke has a good pain tolerance.I just think that cyke is more capable of 1 shotting cap than cap 1 shotting cyke(it would take a critical hit).

No.7:Actually,during schism,scott took a headbut from wolverine (unbreakable skull) and was still standing,so,it's pretty much the same thing.I also never said cykes endurance is better than cyke,(as cap's body is peak human)i just said that cyke's tolerance shouldn't be underestimated ,too.He is olympic level athlete ,a bit bellow than cap.

No.8:I believe that the greatest mistake cap could do that would turn the odds to cyke's favor is throw his shield.

No.9:AS is said,i believe cap superior to cyke in stamina and endurance,but not for much.

No.10:Here we go again,writter's choice,he has blasted logan pretty serious in schism,as logan was horseman of apocalypse etc,.I don't say he would originally Visor off,but since this doesn't say if it's morals on or off you don't know what he could do or how strongly would he blast him.In character,it will be hard,off character,cyke stomps.

Look,i admit that sometimes cyke being my favourite clouds my judgement,but this isn't one of the occasions.Dude, i like that one of the biggest experts on the site has cyclops as his favourite hero,and i hate it that we keep disagreeing about Cyclops vs...fights. .As about the deleted posts,it wouldn't let me post another reply ,and whenever i deleted one of my previous posts,i could post or reply again,that's the only reason i deleted them. Can we end this disagreement here?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laryking:

Secondly:By me cyke is better at utilizing his environment by the mean he can cause falling debris ,make walls collapse,make cars blow up,etc

Something I said in my major post a couple months ago. No argument here.

Thirdly:Thanks for the info on how cap learned his martial arts,but still,scott has them all not due to technik only.Stated by iron fist,cap's technik is basic,it's just his power and speed that make him a hard opponet,and as judo and aikido are based on using the enemy's strength and speed against him,cyke has a descent defence here..I never said cyke's superior in h2h than cap,i said he can hold his own,that's a whole different thing.

He may have a simplistic style, but that doesn't make it any less effective and his knowledge any less extensive. His track record against skilled opponents blows Scott's out of the water. And no, he cannot hold his own in h2h. Only with his powers is he capable of doing so. But fortunately for you, it isn't a h2h fight. And I know what Aikido and Judo do. Again, Steve knows these styles. Cyke is at a stat disadvantage by a fair margin and his skill feats are not up to par.

No.6:Cyke IS more accurate than cap.I'd post some scans,i just have some problems with my pc ,anyway,i believe you remember during the first issues of the x-men where the danger room had gone"crazy",where cyke (under intense fire) managed to fire a blast with such precision to press a button across the whole room.We've all seen cyke's accuracy feats TIMES before,.Saying people around cap's level dodge cykes shots is because the mechanism on his visor are slower than his blasts,also but it's due to they perform the dodge miliseconds before the shot is fired.If the shot was fired,they couldn't probably dodge it.I didn't say he's infallible,but he rarely does mistakes.Cyke has a good pain tolerance.I just think that cyke is more capable of 1 shotting cap than cap 1 shotting cyke(it would take a critical hit).

Cyke's accuracy feats aren't inherently better as they both have two very different types of ranged attacks. You could post all the scans you want, but they won't be anything I haven't seen or anything I haven't posted on this site already. But you constantly go on and on in multiple threads about Cyke's lightspeed blasts and that he stomps character X because of it so much. Nothing you are saying here is something I don't know. And there is no opinion on who can one shot who better. It is, however, a fact that they can. It does not need to be a critical hit for Cap to one shot Cyclops.

No.7:Actually,during schism,scott took a headbut from wolverine (unbreakable skull) and was still standing,so,it's pretty much the same thing.I also never said cykes endurance is better than cyke,(as cap's body is peak human)i just said that cyke's tolerance shouldn't be underestimated ,too.He is olympic level athlete ,a bit bellow than cap.

Wolverine doesn't headbutt through tanks. And if Wolverine wanted to one shot Cyclops, he could have. Same as Cyke could have done so to Wolverine but in Schism neither did. It was clear both held back in some degree. And I'm not underestimating his pain tolerance. I have toted about it on occasion here, but it isn't a factor against a one shot attack if it comes to it. So really, nothing I don't know. And Scott being Olympic level doesn't make him near Cap again. On panel feats make Cap marginally superior in all stats.

No.8:I believe that the greatest mistake cap could do that would turn the odds to cyke's favor is throw his shield.

It is only a potential mistake. One I already covered earlier in this thread for Cyke and Cap and both.

No.9:AS is said,i believe cap superior to cyke in stamina and endurance,but not for much.

Feats suggest otherwise.

No.10:Here we go again,writter's choice,he has blasted logan pretty serious in schism,as logan was horseman of apocalypse etc,.I don't say he would originally Visor off,but since this doesn't say if it's morals on or off you don't know what he could do or how strongly would he blast him.In character,it will be hard,off character,cyke stomps.

He didn't know Logan was Death at the time. In fact, he was saying "who are you" and Logan walked right up and punched him in the face. I don't necessarily agree with how that happened as I don't believe Logan is strong enough to do so, even with the Death amp, but he didn't. And it doesn't need to say morals are on or off. If nothing is mentioned, the Vine already has a set base of rules we use to base the match on, and one of them is in character. If it were morals off, I would definitely agree that Cyke stomps easily.

Look,i admit that sometimes cyke being my favourite clouds my judgement,but this isn't one of the occasions.Dude, i like that one of the biggest experts on the site has cyclops as his favourite hero,and i hate it that we keep disagreeing about Cyclops vs...fights. .As about the deleted posts,it wouldn't let me post another reply ,and whenever i deleted one of my previous posts,i could post or reply again,that's the only reason i deleted them. Can we end this disagreement here?

Fine.I won't continue the debate then unless you do.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By LaryKing

@god_spawn: As i see it,there are always gonna be different perspectives,opinions and outcomes in any match or battle.You really are a big expert,but that doesn't make me agree with everything you say.I respect all you've said cuz they made me thought prospectives and possibilities i've never did before and i learned a few things from these.As about ending it here,i'm fine if you are bro.

moraitis_alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this page is asome

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

cap cas AMERICA

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops SLAUGHTERHOUSE

smashwilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops wins.

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on Cyke's morals.

If he's pissed and doesnt care if Cap survives or not, he slaughters

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Caps wins in an awesome fight

Fablehaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America.

His shield grants him sufficient protection so he can defeat Cyclops in melee combat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cap