#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Batman

but Cyclops wins

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"I really like Batman but Cyclops wins"

i think bats could take him if he doesnt get blasted. i think bats is too quick for that

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
i think bats could take him if he doesnt get blasted. i think bats is too quick for that"
No he isn't. Think of a blast flying at you that is as wide as a person can see. You can't dodge taht. As soon as Cyclops looks at him the match is over. "

true

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"bats is really inventive with things like this. cyclops wouldnt see him and the next thing he knows hes got some gooey mess covering his eyes and keeping them closed."

another good point

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Nighthunter says:
i think bats could take him if he doesnt get blasted. i think bats is too quick for that"
No he isn't. Think of a blast flying at you that is as wide as a person can see. You can't dodge taht. As soon as Cyclops looks at him the match is over.
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Nighthunter says:

if it's only hand to hand combat, bat wins

but since you didn't say it was, this is cyclops fight

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"iSHADOW says:
"bats is really inventive with things like this. cyclops wouldnt see him and the next thing he knows hes got some gooey mess covering his eyes and keeping them closed."
What gooey mess is going to keep his eyes closed? Cyclops as a visor on so it won't get on his eye lids and he would just blast anything off the second it lands on there. "

dag thats is true

#10 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

bats is really inventive with things like this. cyclops wouldnt see him and the next thing he knows hes got some gooey mess covering his eyes and keeping them closed.

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

What gooey mess is going to keep his eyes closed? Cyclops as a visor on so it won't get on his eye lids and he would just blast anything off the second it lands on there.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was not some random encounter and Bats could prepare. Then yeah there is a good chance he would win. Random encounter(which I'm assuming it is cause it hasn't been stated otherwise) Cyclops wins no problem.

#13 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno its just when we're talking about batman i cant really see him going into a fight without some kind of plan. his innovativeness is what wins him so many of his fights. i think that needs to be taken into consideration as well as his physical prowess and cache of gadgets. im just saying batman doesnt let himself get blindsided.
Post Edited:2008-01-27 14:21:09

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"i dunno its just when we're talking about batman i cant really see him going into a fight without some kind of plan. his innovativeness is what wins him so many of his fights. i think that needs to be taken into consideration as well as his physical prowess and cache of gadgets. im just saying batman doesnt let himself get blindsided.
Post Edited:2008-01-27 14:21:09"

your right also i think bats would follow him out of sight to get intell first

#15 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"If this was not some random encounter and Bats could prepare. Then yeah there is a good chance he would win. Random encounter(which I'm assuming it is cause it hasn't been stated otherwise) Cyclops wins no problem."

yeah i hear you. Im not sayin he would win, im just sayin bats shouldnt be written off so easily as the absolute loser.

#16 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolute loser? Have you not noticed he usually wins in this forums and several times when he shouldn't?.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#17 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Absolute loser? Have you not noticed he usually wins in this forums and several times when he shouldn't?.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

i was talking about this particular battle.

#18 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, sorry. You just didn't specify. But seriously Cyclops wins as long as he doesn't hesitate. In fact in a random encounter there would be more of a chance for Batman. Considering Scott is extremelly cautious with the usage of his powers. He wouln't blast Batman at once and He wouldn't do it at full power if he did. In the other hand if Scott and Batman had preparation time, Scott would know that Batman is a treat and wouldn't be holding back his power.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#19 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega beam is not as wide as Cyclops Blast. Then again, Batman has done so many things he shouldn't be able to pull off, but well... he has done them.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#20 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

But Batman dodged Darkseid's big laser beam thing, so he could easily dodge Cyclops beam.

Batman wins.

#21 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops blasts Batman through a wall or two. Fight over.

#22 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Cyclops blasts Batman through a wall or two. Fight over."

It's certainly the most likely thing to happen. Shrugs

#23 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

As i said before if he had time to figure out the way first, if not is just Batman hit by the Blast and done.

zzzzzzzzz

#24 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

this is bats he could find a way to take him out

#25 Posted by TRTrunks (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if Batman survives the first battle, he surely will defeat Cyclops in the second
Post Edited:2008-01-28 13:42:45

#26 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops. And if Astonishing X-Men is any indication Cyclops, and if the past thirty years count Cyclops. Batman would ...lose.

#27 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

TRTrunks says:

"Well if Batman survives the first battle, he surely will defeat Cyclops in the second
Post Edited:2008-01-28 13:42:45"
I hate it when people say that.
#28 Posted by Metal Wolf (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"TRTrunks says:
"Well if Batman survives the first battle, he surely will defeat Cyclops in the second
I hate it when people say that."

Areed. Batman survives the first battle. Goes to his cave and makes a suit to protect himself. Meets up with Cyclops again. Cyc unleashes a heavier blast, Bats goes down again.

#29 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Metal Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"TRTrunks says:
I hate it when people say that. "
Areed. Batman survives the first battle. Goes to his cave and makes a suit to protect himself. Meets up with Cyclops again. Cyc unleashes a heavier blast, Bats goes down again."

Yeah. I quite like that hypotesis.

zzzzzzzz

#30 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Like most have already said if this is a random encounter then Cyclops wins. If they both have time to prepare then Batman's odds become a lot better.

#31 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

if its right of the back,cy

#32 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott should be able to pull this. He's a decent martial artist, and he has the advantage. This is really his fight to loose. I just don't see him doing it. Though rest assured, if he makes a big enough mistake, Bats will take this away from him. It's what Bruce does.

#33 Posted by EpicNinja (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"But Batman dodged Darkseid's big laser beam thing, so he could easily dodge Cyclops beam.Batman wins."

LOL Cartoons are funny....

Sorry I give it to Scott, Unless Bats gets a Ruby Quartz outfit, that he could actually move in, really quick I don't see it coming. If Batman had time to plan so would Scott..(Remember he is an expert tactician). The only thing Batman could do is knock his visor off so that he would close his eyes (Which is going to be pretty hard knowing that scott could shoot his batarangs away)...but Scott is trained to fight people blindfolded, so as soon as bats came in for an attack he could just open his eyes.....Bye Bye Batman...

#34 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops.

#35 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats ties uses bararang to tie up cyclops legs and then its kinda a win their

#36 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Bats ties uses bararang to tie up cyclops legs and then its kinda a win their"

By the time Batman has cocked his throwing arm, Cyclops will have blasted him in the chest with tank-crushing force. Bats isn't getting up after that.

#37 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point lol

#38 Posted by TRTrunks (56 posts) - - Show Bio

if bats survives in the first fight he could surly defeat cyclops in the next.

#39 Posted by Phantom Ghost (2 posts) - - Show Bio

In the proper environment where he could hide using stealth Batman would win seeing as though he could use cover to avoid and confuse Scott to sneak up on him and take him down.

However, in an open battle I would give this to Scott with a powerful wide beam blast sealing Bruce's defeat.

So I would say it depends on the battlefield or environment they fight in.

#40 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#41 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops = a real power thus to most of you all he wins.

However this is a real no contest, batman has fought tougher opponets and won I see no reason why this is any different. I agree with Barry, batman has dodged darksieds beam why could he not dodge cyclops. And of all the gadgets he has do you really think he doesnt have one that could throw off cyclops aim or prevent his blast altogether (slime or something)

And lastly batman is use to fighting DC heros and villians with alots of different powers and wins! Cyclops has only one power. I reallt dont see him being a problem for batman. at all.

#42 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I beleive that if this battle took place in a local place, then Batman could smoke bomb hiself, Making Scott wary of where he will fire his beam incase it causes civillian damage, then i think Batman could harass him with batarangs and unanomous objects.

Although, if Batman gave his position away, and Cyclops managed to hit him with the beam, this will be an easy one. I think this battle all depends on Where and When.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 11:02:11

#43 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"I beleive that if this battle took place in a local place, then Batman could smoke bomb hiself, Making Scott wary of where he will fire his beam incase it causes civillian damage, then i think Batman could harass him with batarangs and unanomous objects.
Although, if Batman gave his position away, and Cyclops managed to hit him with the beam, this will be an easy one. I think this battle all depends on Where and When.
Post Edited:2008-03-05 11:02:11"

I actually don't, Batman would beat him anywhere, he could probably dodge his blasts if he could dodge Darkseid's Omega Beam

#44 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Clantern says:
"I beleive that if this battle took place in a local place, then Batman could smoke bomb hiself, Making Scott wary of where he will fire his beam incase it causes civillian damage, then i think Batman could harass him with batarangs and unanomous objects.
I actually don't, Batman would beat him anywhere, he could probably dodge his blasts if he could dodge Darkseid's Omega Beam"

I concur

#45 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Clantern says:
I actually don't, Batman would beat him anywhere, he could probably dodge his blasts if he could dodge Darkseid's Omega Beam"

Seems like you didn't read any of the earliest posts.

zzzzzzzzzz

#46 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"he could probably dodge his blasts if he could dodge Darkseid's Omega Beam"

Yeah. And Spider-Man beat up Firelord. Right.

#47 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Still wins,

#48 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Or, he still loses.

zzzzzzz

#49 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops to Wolverine: "you and X force track batman and destroy him and keep it quiet"

wolverine : "ok slim"

Now batmans trouble.....or is he...

Batman to superman: Clark keep the mutants busy till I work out a plan"

Superman: "all done bruce"

Batman:........"dam you clark"

#50 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

so let me get this right??? when did scoot before superhuman with his senses, besides sight.

he stills has normal reaction time, as far as human level goes.

he can not hear any better than a normal human, nor move much faster?

his sense of smell and taste are still human. If i am wrong then my points will be not valid.

Now we have batman who is trained at messing with people senses. How does got even know when hes strikes or is coming, this batman MO, creeping out of the shadows, taking bad guys out.

scott can still be knocked out by gas, or shock by a well place trick bat rang.

Batman defeated dr light, whos can control all light, by detracting him. How would scott be any diffent, he can be fooled? And hes facing a guy thats a master of it,

I dont know how hard scott beams are but bats have been hit by bane,superman, and others. And still stood up, ill take a man that surives hits from superman, than scott any day.

And in the event that bats takes, knocks off, or destroys the red lens, than what..

I see bats winning because he will be fighting in what hes use to scott has nowhere the tactical mind that bat has nor the ablility to back it up.

If the only reason people say scotts wins is because of his beam, than....."well im to nice to say it" B/S