Cyclops Vs. Batman

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

Rules: Full of rage, but morals on. Batman gets his normal gear and Cyclops gets all the eye blasts he wants.
Prep: They both get a day and unlimited access to the others Shield/Cadmus file(AKA anything they want to know about the other they can find out)
Location: Chicago(Somewhere neutral with an urban atmosphere), location can't be manipulated during prep. No civilians or other combatants in the area.

Now why I think this will be an interesting fight.

Batman is known for his amazing prep work and his fighting skills but Cyclops is a damn beast with those eye blasts and he's probably up there with Captain America and Batman when it comes to prep work and no slouch in a fight either.

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By not2baad

Batman. One bat-bomb and Cyke is done.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Sorry, but giving Batman a day of prep and full access to Scott's SHIELD files is just dangerous. Scott is smart, but Bruce can do a lot more with prep time than he can. 
Wouldn't be surprised to see Batman show up for the fight in a new Batsuit made of ruby quartz armor.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian

I am gonna give this to Batman. With a day to prep and full knowledge of his opponent's capabilities, he will find a way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@ComicMan24 said:
"I am gonna give this to Batman. With a day to prep and full knowledge of his opponent's capabilities, he will find a way. "

@(((Prodigy))) said:
"Sorry, but giving Batman a day of prep and full access to Scott's SHIELD files is just dangerous. Scott is smart, but Bruce can do a lot more with prep time than he can. Wouldn't be surprised to see Batman show up for the fight in a new Batsuit made of ruby quartz armor. "

This.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

I intentionally did'nt post in this thread initially cause i knew that it would be either stacked in the favour of batman or in normal circumstances in the favour of scott. 
Nice to see i was right.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By lagoon_boy
Wow. A day of prep could be enough to give Cyclops a run for his money, let alone with his files. Batman's going to have Scott for the dinner.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Picard

Batman! I read "X-men" comic once when Storm - without her powers - and Cyclops fought over leadership, over the X-men, and Storm easily won. She outsmart Cyclops by removing his ruby quartz. Batman can do this to, only better, because he is goddamn Batman! :)

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By whacknasty

Yeah, the SHIELD files are a bit too much, tipping the scales for Bruce considerably...  

But TC did just say "Batman", so it may not be Bruce, but  Dick....?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Picard said:
" Batman! I read "X-men" comic once when Storm - without her powers - and Cyclops fought over leadership, over the X-men, and Storm easily won. She outsmart Cyclops by removing his ruby quartz. Batman can do this to, only better, because he is goddamn Batman! :)

"
Cyclops let her win

And im gonna go with cyclops. He also gets prep.The location is urban chicago. Hes got this.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@(((Prodigy))) said:
" Sorry, but giving Batman a day of prep and full access to Scott's SHIELD files is just dangerous. Scott is smart, but Bruce can do a lot more with prep time than he can. Wouldn't be surprised to see Batman show up for the fight in a new Batsuit made of ruby quartz armor. "

Pretty much. Under these conditions, Batman should win.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By entropy_aegis
@TheCrowbar said:
 but Cyclops is a damn beast with those eye blasts and he's probably up there with Captain America and Batman when it comes to prep work and no slouch in a fight either. "

since when was captain america right up there with batman in prep?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

I really dont think batman can come up with a ruby quartz armour in 1 day but whatever. Cyclops still wins this. In an urban setting where he can utilize his environment, he wins. Cyclops collapses a building on batman

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

And besides the OP says batman gets his normal gear...

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Devil Tiger
@(((Prodigy))) said:
"Sorry, but giving Batman a day of prep and full access to Scott's SHIELD files is just dangerous. Scott is smart, but Bruce can do a lot more with prep time than he can. Wouldn't be surprised to see Batman show up for the fight in a new Batsuit made of ruby quartz armor. "

This. 

So much this.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis
@buttersdaman000 said:
"I really dont think batman can come up with a ruby quartz armour in 1 day but whatever. Cyclops still wins this. In an urban setting where he can utilize his environment, he wins. Cyclops collapses a building on batman "

He isnt allowed to bring armor in the first place,check the rules. 
and stealth is how he wins.
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skies327
@buttersdaman000 said:
" I really dont think batman can come up with a ruby quartz armour in 1 day but whatever. Cyclops still wins this. In an urban setting where he can utilize his environment, he wins. Cyclops collapses a building on batman "
Bruce can use an urban environment just as well as Scott can. 

Batman should take this, but I doubt it would be as easy as everyone thinks. After a good fight, Batman takes it.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Skies327 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" I really dont think batman can come up with a ruby quartz armour in 1 day but whatever. Cyclops still wins this. In an urban setting where he can utilize his environment, he wins. Cyclops collapses a building on batman "
Bruce can use an urban environment just as well as Scott can.   Batman should take this, but I doubt it would be as easy as everyone thinks. After a good fight, Batman takes it. "

Not really. 
this is far from a good fight. 
either cyclops wins easily or batman wins easily. 
honestly threads involving characters like these should not be made.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Batman

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By demifiend

batman doesnt even need prep time to beat this clown!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis
@demifiend said:
"batman doesnt even need prep time to beat this clown! "

Actually he does. 
but lets leave it at that cause i am in no mood for arguing.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I thought this would be a Cyclops stomp but giving Batman the time and access to files and tools like that makes him a far more dangerous threat. Scott's a good strategist to I would say he is a better leader than Bruce but when it comes to cold strategy and taking down and opponent and learning and manipulating every possible weakness Batman will destroy you. I give this to Batman especially given the advancement of Tech he has been pulling out recently 

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Jayso4201
@(((Prodigy))):
That's what I was gonna say.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By PirateKing69

this goes to Batman

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MzombieX

Cyclops wins this. The prep time isn't long enough, other than to give Bruce a good idea of what kind of topping Scott likes on his sundae and how he likes his eggs in the morning. 
It was stated that they arrive with standard gear.  
With no civilians in the way, working even further into the advantage of Cykes ...
Cyclops looks in the general direction of Bruce and Batman is out like a light. 

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Andferne
@TheCrowbar said:
"Rules: Full of rage, but morals on. Batman gets his normal gear and Cyclops gets all the eye blasts he wants. Prep: They both get a day and unlimited access to the others Shield/Cadmus file(AKA anything they want to know about the other they can find out) Location: Chicago(Somewhere neutral with an urban atmosphere), location can't be manipulated during prep. No civilians or other combatants in the area."
Put in bold why Scott wins this.
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheCrowbar
@entropy_aegis said:

" I intentionally did'nt post in this thread initially cause i knew that it would be either stacked in the favour of batman or in normal circumstances in the favour of scott. Nice to see i was right. "

what?

Care to back up why? One way or another?
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#28  Edited By AssertingValor

It takes Batman 11 sec to take cyclopse glasses off and hit all his pressure points...........
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Andferne
@ebuchanan: If Batman takes Cykes Visor off then he is a goner.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HolySerpent
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"I thought this would be a Cyclops stomp but giving Batman the time and access to files and tools like that makes him a far more dangerous threat. Scott's a good strategist to I would say he is a better leader than Bruce but when it comes to cold strategy and taking down and opponent and learning and manipulating every possible weakness Batman will destroy you. I give this to Batman especially given the advancement of Tech he has been pulling out recently  "

better leader? are u sure
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#31  Edited By AssertingValor
@Andferne:
Cyclopse will close his eyes, bc he is scared of his own power.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MzombieX
@ebuchanan said:
"It takes Batman 11 sec to take cyclopse glasses off and hit all his pressure points........... "

It takes Scott the fraction of a thought to tag Batman before he gets close enough to remove his visor.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000

people always overhype batman lol

for reason stated above, and much more, cyclops wins

Avatar image for black_butterfly
Black_Butterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Black_Butterfly

Sadly for one eye, Batman wins because of the insane amount of files he has to access. Without it Scott would put up a good fight and might even win. To bad Bats had a whole day full of reading everything he needs to know about Cyclops.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Black_Butterfly said:
" Sadly for one eye, Batman wins because of the insane amount of files he has to access. Without it Scott would put up a good fight and might even win. To bad Bats had a whole day full of reading everything he needs to know about Cyclops. "
too bad scott also knows what batmans capable of......and read the OP again
Black_Butterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Black_Butterfly
@buttersdaman000: I realize it said they both get a day. Batman is better in research than Scott is. Being as paranoid as Bruce is realistically to you think files are floating around that says everything about him. And all Batman needs to do is remove Cyclops' glasses and Scott shut his eyes afraid of what he can do. After that Batman shuts him down by hitting all the pressure points needed and knocks out scott.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Black_Butterfly said:
" @buttersdaman000: I realize it said they both get a day. Batman is better in research than Scott is. Being as paranoid as Bruce is realistically to you think files are floating around that says everything about him. And all Batman needs to do is remove Cyclops' glasses and Scott shut his eyes afraid of what he can do. After that Batman shuts him down by hitting all the pressure points needed and knocks out scott. "
lol what makes you think he will ever get close enough to remove his glasses? And apparently you dont know scott....with moral on, he will still kill if he deems it nessecary. Scott full of rage = Scott who deems necessary. Taking off scotts glasses is batmans mistake.
Black_Butterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Black_Butterfly
@buttersdaman000: Batman doesn't need to be fast enough at the start to get the glasses off. Batarang, Bat-lasso, Grapple gun, Bat grenades, Bat-darts and cyro capsules. That's just some of the stuff that could be used to distract Scott, pull his glasses off, knock him out etc. You are underestimating Batman's skill as a strategist. I'm a bigger fan of cyclops then Batman but putting personal beliefs aside Batman wins. Personally Scott wins realistically Batman.
mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By mk111

Batman, easily. Cyclops has no shot whatsoever.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mgrman5

Can Scott eyes be blinded by high light like a flash grenade? If so Bats can use one of those blinding Scott causing him to close his eyes; thereafter, Batman can attack with his fists before Scott can react. Although if Scott's eyes are not able to be blinded I think Scott will use extreme force when necessary and take off his glass to just blow away Batman. Besides its not going to be a easy fight for either of them Scott is not a slouch when it comes to strategy and deceiving he has done extremely well in second coming commanding his fellow mutants and has done well against the siege of the vampires and Osborn's crew. Scott is also has a pretty good reaction time he was able to face off against three Velociraptor while they were hunting him. So he should at least be able to tag some of the batarangs Batman throws at him and maybe able to tag Bruce with his great spatial perception. And as for Batman he has a list of accomplishments that I will not go into, but Scott should not be count out so soon is all I am saying.    

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Black_Butterfly said:
" @buttersdaman000: Batman doesn't need to be fast enough at the start to get the glasses off. Batarang, Bat-lasso, Grapple gun, Bat grenades, Bat-darts and cyro capsules. That's just some of the stuff that could be used to distract Scott, pull his glasses off, knock him out etc. You are underestimating Batman's skill as a strategist. I'm a bigger fan of cyclops then Batman but putting personal beliefs aside Batman wins. Personally Scott wins realistically Batman. "
And why do you think scott cant easily knock all of those out the air?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By demifiend
@mk111 said:
" Batman, easily. Cyclops has no shot whatsoever. "
BAT takes this. 

it funny how people see bat loses a lot of battles just because he doesnt have powers! 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Black_Butterfly said:
" @buttersdaman000: Batman doesn't need to be fast enough at the start to get the glasses off. Batarang, Bat-lasso, Grapple gun, Bat grenades, Bat-darts and cyro capsules. That's just some of the stuff that could be used to distract Scott, pull his glasses off, knock him out etc. You are underestimating Batman's skill as a strategist. I'm a bigger fan of cyclops then Batman but putting personal beliefs aside Batman wins. Personally Scott wins realistically Batman. "
And why do you think scott cant easily knock all of those out the air? "
I could see Cyclops definitely shooting down Bat's batarangs, but I can also see Batman tossing a gas batarang in the mix, so when Scott blasts it, its nighty night.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jayskee

batman
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buttersdaman000
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Black_Butterfly said:
And why do you think scott cant easily knock all of those out the air? "
I could see Cyclops definitely shooting down Bat's batarangs, but I can also see Batman tossing a gas batarang in the mix, so when Scott blasts it, its nighty night. "
I could see that too.....good point.

But I can see cyclops making his beams smack batman in the back of the head before he can even get the chance.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@buttersdaman000: Good point. Cyclop's a tough one, because he's essentially a human with one ridiculous ability that can tip the scales of any battle very quickly.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheBatman586

Batman takes it. He's way better at prep than Scott.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By theicon

simple  bat sonic blast to disorient ckye, along with a berage of mult batarangs some light explosives,  cykes  down...boot to the head from behind in the confusion  hes done

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By buttersdaman000
@theicon said:
" simple  bat sonic blast to disorient ckye, along with a berage of mult batarangs some light explosives,  cykes  down...boot to the head from behind in the confusion  hes done "
simple. Cyke opens his eyes. Beam hits batman in the head. Batman K.Oed. Fight over.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By theicon
@buttersdaman000:  batman dodged darkseids omega beams, which curve  so i think bats wouldnt have any issue and sence its prep  bats is gonna sneak up on  cyke  so like DRAKE  said  its  overrrrrr