Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

Morals on.
Very angry at eachother.
Current Cyclops vs. The Archangel of the current X-force(has access to his Angel form all benefits and drawbacks as well. He can turn back and forth, not shared)
Battle takes place on Utopia.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

Cyclops hits his wings and grounds him.  Then pummels him with optic blasts.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Achilles.
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" Cyclops hits his wings and grounds him.  Then pummels him with optic blasts. "  
Exactly what I had in mind..
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathsHead2
@Achilles.: 

Since morals are ON, yes. 

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By whacknasty
@Achilles. said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
" Cyclops hits his wings and grounds him.  Then pummels him with optic blasts. "  
Exactly what I had in mind.. "
Same.  Unless there are some specifics about starting distances maybe...
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar
@DeathsHead2 said:
" @Achilles.:  Since morals are ON, yes.   "
Morals on really applies to Cyclops being Archangel, not only with a different power set is a lot more aggressive. Can Scott hit a Jet in mid-flight? I ask because Archangel has and that's a measure of his speed.
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist
@TheCrowbar said:
" @DeathsHead2 said:
Morals on really applies to Cyclops being Archangel, not only with a different power set is a lot more aggressive. Can Scott hit a Jet in mid-flight? I ask because Archangel has and that's a measure of his speed. "
Cyclops is an extremely intelligent fighter, he would shot in front of Angel and Angel would run into it.
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar
@deadpoolvironfist said:

" @TheCrowbar said:

" @DeathsHead2 said:
Morals on really applies to Cyclops being Archangel, not only with a different power set is a lot more aggressive. Can Scott hit a Jet in mid-flight? I ask because Archangel has and that's a measure of his speed. "
Cyclops is an extremely intelligent fighter, he would shot in front of Angel and Angel would run into it. "
He's a moving target, one that moves at the speed of a modern jet fighter, I don't think that's an intelligence question as much as it is a ability question. Jet Fighters are extremely agile and fast and Archangel ruined one.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Cyclops blasts him out of the sky.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCrowbar
@Nefarious said:
" Cyclops blasts him out of the sky. "
Has Cyclops been shown to be able to shoot a jet fighter down that's flying at full speed?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Cyclops wins via hand to hand.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By marvellover1

Cyclops is an extremely good aimer, he would shoot him out of the sky leaving him even more vunerable

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Erik
@marvellover1 said:
" Cyclops is an extremely good aimer, he would shoot him out of the sky leaving him even more vunerable "
Solid point. I think this says it all. No need to continue posting everyone. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Cyclops does have good aim, but Archangel has good flying.
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Told ya CrowBar

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_
@k4tzm4n said:
" Cyclops does have good aim, but Archangel has good flying. "
LOL. This.  
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Yeah, man!  Cyclops is all like *zap zap* and Archangel is like OH NO! I'VE BEEN HIT! *and crashes*  But then they duke it out.  Sure, Archangel has a healing factor, massive metal wings as weapons and can shoot daggers, but Cyclops knows judo.  He can judo his face off.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n said:
" Cyclops does have good aim, but Archangel has good flying. "
@deadpoolvironfist said: 
Cyclops is an extremely intelligent fighter, he would shot in front of Angel and Angel would run into it. "

k4tz, you obviously need to read more Cyclops. deadpoolvironfist already addressed that. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n said:
" Yeah, man!  Cyclops is all like *zap zap* and Archangel is like OH NO! I'VE BEEN HIT! *and crashes*  But then they duke it out.  Sure, Archangel has a healing factor, massive metal wings as weapons and can shoot daggers, but Cyclops knows judo.  He can judo his face off. "
Well at least you are admitting when you are wrong. Glad to see you are a man of reason. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercy_

Oh dear god. Don't know how I missed that. O_o 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" Yeah, man!  Cyclops is all like *zap zap* and Archangel is like OH NO! I'VE BEEN HIT! *and crashes*  But then they duke it out.  Sure, Archangel has a healing factor, massive metal wings as weapons and can shoot daggers, but Cyclops knows judo.  He can judo his face off. "
Well at least you are admitting when you are wrong. Glad to see you are a man of reason.  "

Clearly you misunderstood because of how stupid you are, so I'll elaborate. 

Warren's advantages: flying too fast for Cyclops to tag, being able to chop apart Cyclops, shooting daggers, and a healing factor. 
Cyclops's advantages: JUDO, FOOL. 

Do the math, Cyclops wins.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
Archangel lost to Psylocke in an all out bout (no telepathy). So, you're onto something, adamantium man.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it'll start off with cyclops missing some shots....but i think he will eventually tag archangel

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n said: 
Clearly you misunderstood because of how stupid you are, so I'll elaborate.  Warren's advantages: flying too fast for Cyclops to tag, being able to chop apart Cyclops, shooting daggers, and a healing factor. Cyclops's advantages: JUDO, FOOL.  Do the math, Cyclops wins. "
You are the stoopid oen. You friggin said that he can judo chop his face. Obviously he can. Learn comics and math you stoopid retarded moron. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n:@erik: You are both banned, insidious trolls.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n:
Ha! k4tz, you got your idiot face banned. Now learn some debate or else you will get banned again. Dumbass. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said: 
Clearly you misunderstood because of how stupid you are, so I'll elaborate.  Warren's advantages: flying too fast for Cyclops to tag, being able to chop apart Cyclops, shooting daggers, and a healing factor. Cyclops's advantages: JUDO, FOOL.  Do the math, Cyclops wins. "
You are the stoopid oen. You friggin said that he can judo chop his face. Obviously he can. Learn comics and math you stoopid retarded moron.  "

LEARN TO READ! I SAID JUDO HIS FACE! NOT JUDO CHOP HIS FACE! GO READ A BUUK AND LEARN TU SPELLE.

@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Archangel lost to Psylocke in an all out bout (no telepathy). So, you're onto something, adamantium man. "

INORITE? Archangel was all like SLASHHH and Psylocke was like "Wuuuhhhh? NO WAI!" 

Cyclops would do the same because he can judo throw bitches all day. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n:@erik: You are both banned, insidious trolls. "

I reject your ban and substitute positive karma points.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n:On a serious note, Warren got distracted and that enabled her to get the upper hand.

Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea in the midst of a joke.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

this is amazing XD
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mercy_
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Archangel lost to Psylocke in an all out bout (no telepathy). So, you're onto something, adamantium man. "
Was her telekinesis involved? 

@k4tzm4n said:
" @erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said: 
You are the stoopid oen. You friggin said that he can judo chop his face. Obviously he can. Learn comics and math you stoopid retarded moron.  "

LEARN TO READ! I SAID JUDO HIS FACE! NOT JUDO CHOP HIS FACE! GO READ A BUUK AND LEARN TU SPELLE.

@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
INORITE? Archangel was all like SLASHHH and Psylocke was like "Wuuuhhhh? NO WAI!"  Cyclops would do the same because he can judo throw bitches all day.   "
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! You win so hard!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress:No, but take a look above.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By PirateKing69

Lmao one of the best threads iv seen

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n:@erik: You are both banned, insidious trolls. "
I reject your ban and substitute positive karma points. "
Shhh ur substitution
darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darth_fletcher

cyclops is a strategy expert, probably only being nick fury and captain america so i definitely see him taking this one !!!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mercy_
@Morpheus_: Gotcha. Thanks. ^_^
.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

Cyclops has a pretty big blast radius with his optic blasts as well as maintaining power. (I'm thinking about that 'Every now and again Summers, I remember why you're in charge' moment') .  I always thought it was harder for him to concentrate small gentler blasts rather than a massive 60-90 degree arc blast.  So the range that Archangel's becomes effective in is where Cyclops becomes crippling/lethal.  Plus I'm sure he's got a far better mind for tactics.

They're both cool (at the moment) but I think Cyclops gets it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n said:

" @erik said:

" @k4tzm4n said: 

LEARN TO READ! I SAID JUDO HIS FACE! NOT JUDO CHOP HIS FACE! GO READ A BUUK AND LEARN TU SPELLE."
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  

F$%K YOU!!
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

" @erik said:

" @k4tzm4n said: 

LEARN TO READ! I SAID JUDO HIS FACE! NOT JUDO CHOP HIS FACE! GO READ A BUUK AND LEARN TU SPELLE."
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................   F$%K YOU!! "
This is a comics website guys.
Not a verbal duel to the death.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mercy_
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

" @erik said:

" @k4tzm4n said: 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................   F$%K YOU!! "
This is a comics website guys. Not a verbal duel to the death. "
They're kidding around.
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheCrowbar

My beautiful thread...what have you done?

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCrowbar said:
" My beautiful thread...what have you done? "
It was finalized that Scott wins. 
So there was a hostile takeover.
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCrowbar
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @TheCrowbar said:
" My beautiful thread...what have you done? "
It was finalized that Scott wins.  So there was a hostile takeover. "
No worries
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
" @erik said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

" @erik said:

" @k4tzm4n said: 

This is a comics website guys. Not a verbal duel to the death. "
They're kidding around. "

Cyclops VS Archangel = serious business.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mercy_
@k4tzm4n Srs bsns? O.O

Fo realz?

Cyclops would like....uber pwn him.

All he has to do is fyre his lazerz eyes and make "pew pew pew" sound effects.

Its a hugeeeeeee mismatch. He'd shoot Angel right out of the sky.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By buttersdaman000

My breh cyclops never loses, dont eff wit him

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nefarious
@TheCrowbar: I want to say yes, but I need proof.
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
" My breh cyclops never loses, dont eff wit him "
lolz
LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyclops burstomp

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops has taken down flying and more armored enemies than angel,if he hits his wings it stomp man.I mean ,even if he shot a wider blast cyke would tottaly win