#1 Posted by darthphoenix (763 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be nice if you posted this in the battle section, or gave some context as to the location and stuff.

But yeah, Cyclops' team have gotten it even worse. Storm's team has them stomped. Starting with Emma who gets that diamond a$$ of hers BFRed.

#3 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm's team. The kids would get fried and Magik the biggest threat to begin with is already morally bankrupt so not much change there. Once again Magneto and Emma aren't going to be able to compete without their classic powersets. Scott might be a problem, but while there may be casualties Storm's girls would be left standing.

#4 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish these threads were called X-men v.s. Uncanny X-men, or Storm's X-men v.s. Cyclops' X-men. the whole X-woman thing just gets on my nerves. Anyway..

I don't see that morals make much of a difference in a fight where both teams would probably try to shut the other one down before the actual fight even started. And I think the odds are even that either team could do that, given the right circumstances.

That said, Rachel almost destroyed the whole universe once, and while she's probably not that powerful any more, it should be noted that only Storm stopped her then (even though she had no powers at time). So that probably tells you who I'd put my money on, but yeah, really I think this one comes down to circumstance.

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

You know we have an entire forum for these kinds of things, right?

#7 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4576 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Dextersinister (6163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane said:

@oldnightcrawler: Mm. Storm stopped her through talking.

Cyclops should try that sometime

He did it with Jean and tried to reason it out with the Avengers in Uncanny.

Scott's team takes this after Rachel and Betsy take his side.

#9 Edited by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

Rosters?

#10 Posted by Veitha (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Avx versions of Mags, Emma and Scott win this, current version they win only with prep-time. Are the Cuckoos in the roster?

#11 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: How does Emma Frost survive ?

#12 Edited by Veitha (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane: Emma and the Cuckoos together (if she has got her powers, I mean) will be able to fight against Psylocke and Rachel. Magik has got psionic immunity if I'm not wrong, Mags has got his helmet and Scott is going to be protected by Emma and the girls. So Mags attacks Storm, while Emma and the Cuckoos fight Betsy and Rachel, while they are distracted Illyana BFRs them or teleports everyone to Limbo, or Eva freezes them.

This would happen only if they have got their powers, otherwise Storm's team should win.

#13 Posted by Dextersinister (6163 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: I forgot about Eva her second showing is a real doozy.

#14 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler said:

@ageofhurricane said:

@oldnightcrawler: Mm. Storm stopped her through talking.

Cyclops should try that sometime

He did it with Jean and tried to reason it out with the Avengers in Uncanny.

fair point.

Scott's team takes this after Rachel and Betsy take his side.

that seems like cheating, but why do you think they would?