User Lists: 0

Storm wins

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

storm can win by herself due to her power set.... cyclops could KO him if he gets a good enough shot

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactived-1352151
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP has massively overestimated Orm here.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orm did beat the justice league didn't he?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Leaning towards Ocean Master.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By oceanmaster21
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ocean master can win there fighting in hawaii surrounded by water he can flood the islands drowning cyclops and wolverine just leaving him vs storm and all that water will make om stronger

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orm isn't.flooding anything when he'd need to deal with Storm's more powerful atmokinesis. And with morals off, Cyclops does an immediate GET OFF MAH LAWN blast, which Orm isn't evading.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ocean master can win there fighting in hawaii surrounded by water he can flood the islands drowning cyclops and wolverine just leaving him vs storm and all that water will make om stronger

Storm controls water as well. More importantly, she controls lightning to shock and kill him inside said water, and air/ice to flash freeze said water.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkraiden: he took out the justice league she never been that powerful and his lighting more powerful than hers and her teammates are drowning

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: he took out the justice league she never been that powerful and his lighting more powerful than hers and her teammates are drowning

1. She can create a ...electrolysis field underwater to allow them to breathe

2. Her lightning burrowed through the earth all the way to the core, and has hurt heralds of galactus

3. She's more powerful than him until I see feats otherwise.

4. She's generally resistant or even immune to lightning and it's even restored her life force before.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

Not sure who wins here yet but her lightning is powerful enough to hurt being stronger than Oceanmaster. I recall seeing the scans of him KOing Superman, WW, and Aquaman, so I know he is powerful, but that doesn't mean his control over the elements is greater than hers. I see no reason why she couldn't keep her teammates aloft on her winds and still attack him. Plus he may end up battling her for elemental control and leave himself open to attack from her teammates.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: i totally get what ur saying and cyclops blast are powerful but in that issue om flooded all of the entire city so why couldnt he do that to the island he was on my bad i mean the island there on and if need be he can call other atlanteans to his aid

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

so did cheetah neither should have been able to it was just to show how unexpiranced the team was at the time and aquaman wouldn't let anyone hurt him that's not stopping anyone here.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oceanmaster21
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Storm Calling

@thunderbolt30: i totally get what ur saying and cyclops blast are powerful but in that issue om flooded all of the entire city so why couldnt he do that to the island he was on my bad i mean the island there on and if need be he can call other atlanteans to his aid

You really don't believe Storm could flood a city with her powers if she wanted to?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty much Storm vs Orm and based on the overwhelming feats, she wins.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling: yes she could i dont think it be easy but om lighting came from neckron and ik she powerful she has some crazy feats but om still ko the jl thats pretty good feat

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ocean Master wins. Aside from water control and weather manipulation, he also has super strength, and is a tactician that can lead armies

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All 3 of these X-Men are experienced and accomplished tacticians (Cyclops being a genius and the most accomplished in battle strategy of the 3) so I am not seeing how OM's being a tactician would make a difference. So far OM does not sound like opposition that the X-Men have been unable to beat. Powerful but not out of the realm of being defeated. And unless his durability is beyond the X-Men's ability to damage him his super strength may not make a difference.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Roddy010

Ocean Master wins. Aside from water control and weather manipulation, he also has super strength, and is a tactician that can lead armies

How does any of this help him against Storm?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

om beats teammates and then goea for storm

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Storm Calling

@oceanmaster21 said:

@storm_calling: yes she could i dont think it be easy but om lighting came from neckron and ik she powerful she has some crazy feats but om still ko the jl thats pretty good feat

Quite the contrary, I don't think it would be hard for her at all. This is a character that can generate a continent sized cat 5 hurricane. Flooding a single city shouldn't be an issue for her, especially if she's using the ocean to do it.

I'm not taking anything away from Ocean Master, him being able to take down those characters are impressive; however, their powersets are entirely different. Storm actually has some credible defenses against his attacks(IE: electrolysis fields, control over water, and other elemental abilities such as air at her command) and has more impressive feat of control in terms of raw power.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling: to shay well can you post one of her greatest acans of combat

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Storm Calling

@oceanmaster21: Sure, what kind of combat are you looking for specifically? Her against other elementals? Water manipulation? Showing of her raw power?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling: manuplation of elemtns and her raw power i wud put om scans but scanner messed up

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Alright, here are a few, let me know if you need more

Manipulating gamma rays from the gun of a Sentinel and merging them with an elemental shield(that she conjured) over the entire planet to defend it from a deadly solar flare

Quelling Deluge's hyperstorm, which spanned to nearly an entire hemisphere

Taking control over Shaman's blizzard, doubling it's power and turning it against him and later dispersing a cyclonic blizzard he caused inadvertently that was the size of a continent

Generating an instant hurricane over the city to destroy a sentinel

Generating an instant cat 5 hurricane to halt a fleet of sentinels and containing it to a small area(as to not endanger any innocent lives)

Manipulating ocean currents to pull the x-jet out of the ocean

Combats Valkyrie in open water. Valkyrie admits that she is far too powerful and free out in the ocean and leads her to a city instead to inhibit her abilities(Storm subsequently loses after Valkyrie hits her with a surprise attack(though it seemed like PIS)).

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oceanmaster21
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm alone will give Ocean Master trouble, but if he possess his magical staff, he will utterly destroys her team! He has competed against Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman & Superman for crying out loud, so Storm's team isn't doing anything that could hurt him physically or electrically since he also controls the weather to an extent.