i'm beginning to see a pattern to these battles

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion: That's nice. LOL Any idea as to which team you think would win?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida

This ain't even fair.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WWQ
@Ferro Vida: Why not?
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: team 1. dazzler gets taken out. fast. and its summers bros vs storm.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WWQ said:
Either one of the brothers could win this fight. Both have the power and are quick enough on the draw to out down the other team in one shot.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Storm & Dazzler.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WWQ
@Ferro Vida: Storm and Dazzler are quick, too and they also have the power, so I don't see what's unfair.
Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Reality

@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:
Either one of the brothers could win this fight. Both have the power and are quick enough on the draw to out down the other team in one shot.

I'm not sure they could solo. Storm's powerful. Unless its no morals on.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Reality said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:

I'm not sure they could solo. Storm's powerful. Unless its no morals on.

Oh, I know she is. Cyclops and Havok both have moral sets that lead me to believe that they wouldn't hold back as much as the other two.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: storm is fast and skilled in h2h if comes down to it. dazzler has neither skill, speed or that good power set. shes in the x-men for the glory. when ocassionally she is in the x-men. very rare.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WWQ said:
@Ferro Vida: Storm and Dazzler are quick, too and they also have the power, so I don't see what's unfair.
Optic blasts travel faster then lightning :P
FinnVarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinnVarra

I'm going with the Summers bros. It's going to turn into a 2 vs 1 really quickly, I don't see Dazzler lasting very long in this fight.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Storm and Dazzler for the majority. Storm has outdrawn Cyclops before and Dazzler is pretty fast on the draw herself. All combatants can take each other out in a single attack, but the ladies have defenses, with Dazzler being able to create light force fields to protect her and/or Storm, and Storm has actually countered Cyclop's beams before when he was under SK's influence. And with Storm, team 2 has attacks that neither of the brothers can evade or counter.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Storm and Dazzler for the majority. Storm has outdrawn Cyclops before and Dazzler is pretty fast on the draw herself. All combatants can take each other out in a single attack, but the ladies have a defensive advantage with Dazzler being able to create light force fields to protect her and/or Storm, and Storm has actually countered Cyclop's beams before back to back. And with Storm, team 2 has attacks that neither of the brothers can evade or counter.

Storm countering a continuous stream of energy with a bolt of lightning is PIS. Cyclops has dodged Storm's lightning before while still hitting her with his blast, and it's entirely possible that Havok could absorb Storm and Dazzler's energy attacks.
FinnVarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FinnVarra

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Storm and Dazzler for the majority. Storm has outdrawn Cyclops before and Dazzler is pretty fast on the draw herself. All combatants can take each other out in a single attack, but the ladies have defenses, with Dazzler being able to create light force fields to protect her and/or Storm, and Storm has actually countered Cyclop's beams before when he was under SK's influence. And with Storm, team 2 has attacks that neither of the brothers can evade or counter.

Incorrect. Havok can generate forcefields.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WWQ
@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:

I may be mistaken but don't Dazzler's powers move at light speed?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Dazzler is being underestimated. She is very skilled with her powers, is quick on the draw, light is the fastest energy form present in this battle, and her powers set is more versatile than Cyclop's or Havok's. Neither Scott or Alex can defend against her dazzle-blast, which can KO them instantly, or blind them with a light strobe, in addition to other options.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WWQ said:
@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:

They do. And I could be wrong here, but I believe Havok could absorb that attack. 
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Roddy010

@Ferro Vida said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Storm and Dazzler for the majority. Storm has outdrawn Cyclops before and Dazzler is pretty fast on the draw herself. All combatants can take each other out in a single attack, but the ladies have a defensive advantage with Dazzler being able to create light force fields to protect her and/or Storm, and Storm has actually countered Cyclop's beams before back to back. And with Storm, team 2 has attacks that neither of the brothers can evade or counter.

Storm countering a continuous stream of energy with a bolt of lightning is PIS. Cyclops has dodged Storm's lightning before while still hitting her with his blast, and it's entirely possible that Havok could absorb Storm and Dazzler's energy attacks.

In that same instance Storm believed Cyclops was Phoenix and hesitated to hit him, which is why he was able to dodge it in the first place. And I honestly don't believe it's PIS for some one who can call down lightning at any moment to be able to block a beam of concussive force...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@FinnVarra said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

They won't see a thunderclap, wind vortex, or a flash freeze coming until it hits them.

@Ferro Vida said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Storm countering a continuous stream of energy with a bolt of lightning is PIS. Cyclops has dodged Storm's lightning before while still hitting her with his blast, and it's entirely possible that Havok could absorb Storm and Dazzler's energy attacks.

It's not PIS. In the other instance your touching on Scott himself stated she should have hit him and would have had she not thrown her bolt off target. He wouldn't have been dodging anything. Havok is not absorbing lightning, a dazzle blast, laser or photon beam.

FinnVarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinnVarra

@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:
@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:

They do. And I could be wrong here, but I believe Havok could absorb that attack.

I believe you are correct good sir.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@FinnVarra said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

They won't see a thunderclap, wind vortex, or a flash freeze coming until it hits them.

nything. Havok is not absorbing lightning, a dazzle blast, laser or photon beam.

Wrong, thats just you trying to down play there abilities. Neither of them would just wait around for an incoming attack to react.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@FinnVarra said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:
@Ferro Vida said:

@WWQ said:

I believe you are correct good sir.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@FinnVarra said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

nything. Havok is not absorbing lightning, a dazzle blast, laser or photon beam.

Wrong, thats just you trying to down play there abilities. Neither of them would just wait around for an incoming attack to react.

That's the thing, it's not a matter of sitting around waiting, these attacks would come at them far too quickly for them before they even knew what was happening.

Washuchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Washuchan

Ladies FTW..Storm and Dazzler..Yea

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@FinnVarra: I'm not playing down anything. I'm not stating Scott or Alex will stand there and wait for it, or that they have no shot here. They can draw fast same as Storm and Alison can, however, they are immersed in the atmosphere that Storm controls with a thought. She has created flash freeze and tornadoes in the time it takes to blink. A thunderclap won't even register to them until they hear it, and by then they would have been hit by it. Or even lightning coming from multiple directions at once.

Do you have a scan to show that Havok can absorb light based energy? Or lightning? I have not seen this.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Summers bothers fanboys? 

Storm and Dazzler win..I might say with a bit ease if morals are off.With them on it's still in their favor.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Roddy010@THUNDERBOLT30: That's not the instance I was referring to, although that is also PIS. The one I'm talking about is from when Scott was possessed by Shadow King.
Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

^^^^^ 

How many times does Ororo have to beat him for people to get it? 

I love rectons though...lol

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Roddy010

@Ferro Vida said:

@Roddy010: @THUNDERBOLT30: That's not the instance I was referring to, although that is also PIS. The one I'm talking about is from when Scott was possessed by Shadow King.

When did he dodge her lightning in that story?

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought havok absorbed a star before?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Roddy010 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Roddy010: @THUNDERBOLT30: That's not the instance I was referring to, although that is also PIS. The one I'm talking about is from when Scott was possessed by Shadow King.

When did he dodge her lightning in that story?

Storm blocked his optic blast in that story. Cyclops dodged her lightning in the first Proteus story arc.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pooty

Ladies absolutely win. Storm possibly solos. she is the only flyer which is a distinct advantage. Her lightning can strike in more places at once.. She can summon wind storms that the brothers cant resist. She can drop the temperature throwing the guys off their game. She can create fog so her team can't be seen. She can attack out of range by hiding in the clouds. Snow flurries to blind the guys. Ladies got this easy.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty said:

Ladies absolutely win. Storm possibly solos. she is the only flyer which is a distinct advantage. Her lightning can strike in more places at once.. She can summon wind storms that the brothers cant resist. She can drop the temperature throwing the guys off their game. She can create fog so her team can't be seen. She can attack out of range by hiding in the clouds. Snow flurries to blind the guys. Ladies got this easy.

Havok can also fly, he can send out an omni-directional wave, and Cyclops is the quickest on the draw in this battle.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BMEZY

Can havok absorb more than just solar energy?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: right he can fly. forgot that. an omnidirectional wave is only good if you are surrounded. The ladies attacks will reach him just as quick as the blast. Cyke is slightly quicker but not so fast that the girls can't dodge. They all have blast. They all have good reaction speed. But storm brings so much more to the table. Try fighting your best in freezing cold, with hail pounding you with the wind going 80mph. Storm is the trump card.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty: She can make all the adverse weather conditions she wants (she won't because that's out of character). But while she's doing that the summers brothers have time to blast the bejesus out of them.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: Her name is Storm. Yet it's out of character for her to change the weather? She can perform multiple task at once. It is almost instinctive for her. She can do lightning at the same time she is causing fog and snow and wind. As said, they all have blast. They all can dodge. But only storm can affect the environment which would impact the guys ability to perform. She can also cause thunder which would only make dazzler stronger.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty: No, it's out of character for her to start the fight doing the things you mentioned. She seldom does that.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team 1.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: There are no mysteries in this fight. The guys are very one dimensional. and storm will start the fight with lightning and they will stalemate. Then Storm gets tired and uses her other powers. As far as blast go, they are all equal. I see no advantage in blast. But storm brings enough variety and power to win it for her side

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty: Actually, Scott and Alex have a pretty clear advantage in blast. Cyclops can generate roughly the same energy per second as nuclear reactor, and Havok is more powerful then he is.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: doesn't matter in this case. a direct hit from either character is a KO. and storm has blocked that "nuclear reactor" with lightning. they are all human durability. it's gonna take more than blasts to win this fight.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty said:

@Ferro Vida: doesn't matter in this case. a direct hit from either character is a KO. and storm has blocked that "nuclear reactor" with lightning. they are all human durability. it's gonna take more than blasts to win this fight.

Yes, she blocked a continuous stream of energy with a bolt of lightning. Ever wonder why Cyclops didn't just keep his visor open a fraction of a second longer? That's all he would have had to do to get past that defense :p
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dextersinister

@Ferro Vida said:

@pooty said:

Yes, she blocked a continuous stream of energy with a bolt of lightning. Ever wonder why Cyclops didn't just keep his visor open a fraction of a second longer? That's all he would have had to do to get past that defense :p

She blocked a continuous stream of energy with a split second lightning bolt in a STORM MINI of course the fight was riddled with PIS plus he was being mind controlled by the Shadow King who wants Storms body, the Summers have the quick draw and accuracy to end this quickly and easily.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dextersinister: Precisely my point
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: Or she could have cause another lightning bolt to strike him where he stands. She has caused several lightning bolts to fall at the same time. PIS works both ways.

@Dextersinister: All of them all accurate. you point and shoot. Havak points just like dazzler and she is shooting light which is faster than plasma. Cyclops only has one attack so you know to expect it and she has shown the speed to deflect it AND she has dodged it. The guys are too one dimensional. You know their attacks and how to deal with it. They can't deal with all storm has to offer.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ferro Vida
@pooty: I say again, it's OOC for her to do that since doing that would probably kill someone.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pooty

@Ferro Vida: And it's OOC for Cyclops to do a continuous beam or a wide beam. He usually does focused beams which everyone has dodged including storm. And people survive lightning blast everyday so it's enough to KO him without killing. Or a nice gust of wind will do the job just fine.