#1 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
Scott & Emma
Kitty & Peter


Double-date, X-Men style. The two pairs square off with each other in the danger room set to Times Square.

Author's note: This is, admittedly, just for fun... so have fun.
#2 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

emma and scott

#3 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"emma and scott"
(upside-down question mark) Por Que?
#4 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't emma have kitty under a major illusion in astonishing x-men? one of those and kitty is gone.................and then Colossus...idk........he trips and dies [=

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty and Colossus.

#6 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

emma got back... *runs off*

#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

One of these teams has a telepath on it. A very powerful telepath. I choose that team as the victor.

#8 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that when Kitty was phased she couldn't be bothered by tele-paths.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I thought that when Kitty was phased she couldn't be bothered by tele-paths."
She can't.
Moderator
#10 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I thought that when Kitty was phased she couldn't be bothered by tele-paths."
astonishing x-men has her under the control of emma frost else while phasing through something to get something.

sorry to be vague
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

She also can't breathe.

#12 Posted by Detective Fox Mulder (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott and Emma with ease

#13 Posted by emmo_frost (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott, also, emma´s diamond form is more resistable than colossus organic metal body

#14 Posted by theicon (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott

#15 Posted by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio
@emmo_frost said:
Emma and Scott, also, emma´s diamond form is more resistable than colossus organic metal body
No its not
#16 Posted by JediXMan (31312 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma was able to speak to Kitty telepathically when she was phased in the bullet. That should mean that she isn't immune to telepathy, though I could be mistaken.

Moderator
#17 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
#18 Posted by JediXMan (31312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
I haven't read much of Astonishing; I really should. I've really only read the first arc and the issue with the bullet. #...25, right?
Moderator
#19 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
I haven't read much of Astonishing; I really should. I've really only read the first arc and the issue with the bullet. #...25, right?
Its okay Astonishing X-men sucked after the whole bullet incident. And I think it was around issue...26 or maybe 25? but when Emma took down the x-men intricately it was like issue 14 to 17 I think...
#20 Posted by JediXMan (31312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
I haven't read much of Astonishing; I really should. I've really only read the first arc and the issue with the bullet. #...25, right?
Its okay Astonishing X-men sucked after the whole bullet incident. And I think it was around issue...26 or maybe 25? but when Emma took down the x-men intricately it was like issue 14 to 17 I think...
26, 25. Something like that. In the mid-twenties range. 
 
I've only read from 1 to like... 10. It's always intrigued me.
Moderator
#21 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
I haven't read much of Astonishing; I really should. I've really only read the first arc and the issue with the bullet. #...25, right?
Its okay Astonishing X-men sucked after the whole bullet incident. And I think it was around issue...26 or maybe 25? but when Emma took down the x-men intricately it was like issue 14 to 17 I think...
26, 25. Something like that. In the mid-twenties range.   I've only read from 1 to like... 10. It's always intrigued me.
:) I believe so. 
 
Keep reading it, until Whedon's run, I promise you won't regret it! <3 :) 
#22 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
I haven't read much of Astonishing; I really should. I've really only read the first arc and the issue with the bullet. #...25, right?
Its okay Astonishing X-men sucked after the whole bullet incident. And I think it was around issue...26 or maybe 25? but when Emma took down the x-men intricately it was like issue 14 to 17 I think...
26, 25. Something like that. In the mid-twenties range.   I've only read from 1 to like... 10. It's always intrigued me.
:) I believe so.  Keep reading it, until Whedon's run, I promise you won't regret it! <3 :) 
It started sucking drastically once Whedon stopped writing, in my opinion. 
#23 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 I believe =)

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38328 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott.

Moderator
#25 Edited by Dernman (15788 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott  & Emma

Online
#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma solos.
#27 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan said:
@Charmix said:
@JediXMan: And not to mention manipulated Kitty's mind into thinking she had a baby, and taking down the X-Men.
I haven't read much of Astonishing; I really should. I've really only read the first arc and the issue with the bullet. #...25, right?
Its okay Astonishing X-men sucked after the whole bullet incident. And I think it was around issue...26 or maybe 25? but when Emma took down the x-men intricately it was like issue 14 to 17 I think...
26, 25. Something like that. In the mid-twenties range.   I've only read from 1 to like... 10. It's always intrigued me.
:) I believe so.  Keep reading it, until Whedon's run, I promise you won't regret it! <3 :) 
It started sucking drastically once Whedon stopped writing, in my opinion. 
Agree, including the whole redesign led to confusing moments for me.
#28 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen this Cyclops vs Colossus fight before. There was a lot of super jumps while spamming HK to build super bar then half circle LP + HP for Hyper Optic Blast to the face. N ot sure what Kitty will be able to do vs Emma. 

#29 Posted by FemmeFatale (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (38328 posts) - - Show Bio
@FemmeFatale said:
Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form
No he isn't, he is resistant though.
Moderator
#31 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott and Emma win

#32 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@FemmeFatale said:
Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form
I don't think so...
 
In Messiah Complex, Sinister was able to take out Colossus after Emma Frost was knocked out during that first brawl. I'm not positive if Sinister was using telepathy, but I don't see how else Sinister was able to incapacitate Colossus so easily.
#33 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@FemmeFatale said:
Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form
No Emma practically left him drooling along with Scott if I can remember in Astonishing X-Men.
#34 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:


                    @FemmeFatale said:


                    Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form

                   

               
No Emma practically left him drooling along with Scott if I can remember in Astonishing X-Men.

                   

               

He was fooled into believing he was fighting Sebastien Shaw. Shaw absorbed everything he had, then one shot him.
#35 Posted by cattlebattle (13397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
@FemmeFatale said:
Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form
No Emma practically left him drooling along with Scott if I can remember in Astonishing X-Men.
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Charmix said:


                    @FemmeFatale said:


                    Isn't colossus immune to telepathy in his metal form

                   

               
No Emma practically left him drooling along with Scott if I can remember in Astonishing X-Men.

                   

               
He was fooled into believing he was fighting Sebastien Shaw. Shaw absorbed everything he had, then one shot him.
Emma can take Colossus out of the game easily...she has done it before
 
#36 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6619 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle
 Yes. She probably can. I was not disagreeing. I was merely detailing the time Colossus was fooled via powerful TP manipulation. In essence, backing that he can indeed succumb to TP attacks. And has.
#37 Posted by cattlebattle (13397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@cattlebattle:  Yes. She probably can. I was not disagreeing. I was merely detailing the time Colossus was fooled via powerful TP manipulation. In essence, backing that he can indeed succumb to TP attacks. And has.
I know you weren't disagreeing, I was just giving factual evidence that she could as it seems to be the only time she has done it to the X-Men in a flat out mental attack
#38 Posted by The Myth (546 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I would want Colossus and Kitty to win, against Cyclops and Emma I just don't see that happening.

#39 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10839 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma & Cyclops for the win.

#40 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@emmo_frost said:
Emma and Scott, also, emma´s diamond form is more resistable than colossus organic metal body

@emmo_frost: 
Did you really just say that Emma's Diamond form is more resistable than Colossus organic metal body? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#41 Posted by lectriccolossus (436 posts) - - Show Bio


I would want Colossus and Kitty to win. But I believe Scott and Emma would win due to her being a telepathy. 
  
 
Well, Emma being more durable than Colossus to her form being diamond, it actually makes sense. Diamond is the hardest substance, but it would have to be actually addressed in the comics for us to really say, but thats why we do this

 

#42 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott and ****bucket........i mean Emma 
 
lol

#43 Posted by emmo_frost (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: You can see that in World War Hulk, Hulk was able to bend Colussus arms, but he didn´t hurt Emma´s body.