Emma Frost

Magik

X Men

Cylops

Jean Grey (no pheonix)

Iceman

Angel (no Archangel)

Beast

X Men get 1 day prep. Morals on. Magik also has morals.

#2 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Magiik solos lol... Very easily

#3 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is on both teams? O_O Sht just got real.

Morals on, Bobby isn't flash freezing anyone, so Magik solos.

#4 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash:

yeah... All new X men is gonna be crazy

#5 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally, Magneto could solo, Magik could solo, and I'm guessing Emma could also, shutting them down at once, except Jean, I'm still not sure if she could fight a more skilled telepath with her newly discovered TP, buuuuut since we're talking about Jean Grey here, who has batshit crazy raw power and did also shut down Wolverine recently, I'm guessing she could at least put a fight.

That, of course, if we were talking about normal circumstances, BUT, since everyone in Cyke's Brotherhood, except for Magik, are having issues with their powers, I'm guessing the O5 have a chance. In my opinion, if the O5 manage to win, it will all be because of PIS, and I still give it 10/10 to Cyke's Team, since they're cooler and Magik, who is stronger now, could finish them if Cyke, Emma and Mags are having troubles.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10825 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

Normally, Magneto could solo, Magik could solo, and I'm guessing Emma could also...

This.

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@GonnaRain said:

Normally, Magneto could solo, Magik could solo, and I'm guessing Emma could also...

This.

Emma isn't soloing. Her telepathy is currently gone.

#8 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10825 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@GonnaRain said:

This.

I think issue #3 must be a flashback or something. She just used TP in the 1st or 2nd issue of ANXM.

#9 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@GonnaRain said:

This.

after x-men vs avengers? what series is this in?

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: She didn't appear in issue 2 and didn't use it in issue 1. I just checked all her panels and she didn't have it. Jean was the only one to use TP so far and that was in issue 2 when she forced Logan to sleep and read his mind.

@FLCL1: All New X-Men. The Phoenix Force altered the Phoenix 5 (Namor, Magik, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma and Magneto when Scott blasted him). It changed their powers post AvX.

#11 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: out of curiousity do you know what other x-men related comics branched after XvA?

i know "cabel and the xforce" just happened, know anything else?

#12 Posted by Madame_Orchid (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk. I don't want to be bias ;(

#13 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10825 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Ah, you're right. Then agreed. Emma does not solo.

#14 Edited by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1: All New X-Men. Legacy. Wolverine and the X-Men. Cable and the X-Force. Uncanny X-Force (Psylocke's team) and there will be Uncanny X-Men (featuring Cyclops' X-Men) being released in February. Also Uncanny Avengers has some more mutants on the Avengers team. There may be some more X related titles but I can't think of any at the moment.

#15 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@FLCL1: All New X-Men. Legacy. Wolverine and the X-Men. Cable and the X-Force. Uncanny X-Force (Psylocke's team) and there will be Uncanny X-Men (featuring Cyclops' X-Men) being released in February. Also Uncanny Avengers has some more mutants on the Avengers team. There may be some more X related titles but I can't think of any at the moment.

got it thanks

#16 Posted by Madame_Orchid (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: God its Charm. And I'm so confuse on Magneto he had his power altered but yet its the same. Did it just weakened his power to idk... Polaris level? (Bad example since Polaris has improve and what not but still....)

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1: Np.

@Madame_Orchid: Some of their powers are altered but in unknown ways. Right now Emma's seem bad because she has no TP yet a diamond form. Cyclops' blasts seem to be too hard for him to control (maybe too powerful for his regular visor now?) and Mags' are just not being controlled as easily either. Magik has an upgrade though and in issue 3 I believe for Cable's book, solicits mention something wrong with Colossus. What all these alterations are or will eventually become has yet to be seen.

#18 Edited by chiq (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

How were Emma Scott and Magneto moving in the localized frozen time zone in issue 1 of all new x-men?

I assumed it was either Magik (she can manipulate time) or Emma by talking to girl through TP so they didn't have to get in the area. Both Scott and Mags don't have the power set to pull that off. All Emma said was they could do it because they had a couple of tricks up their sleeves.

I thought it was Emma since Magik wasn't in the picture, however several issues later we learn that Emma can't use TP.

#19 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, normally, Emma could solo. But unfortunately, current Emma without her TP, can't.

I still really don't like this "de-powering", it really seems just like a cheap way to put Cyke's team on an even level with the O5.

@chiq said:

I assumed it was either Magik (she can manipulate time) or Emma by talking to girl through TP so they didn't have to get in the area.

Same here. I thought they were just mental projections inside Eva's head, or something like that.