Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heymanjack

All characters fight to kill, No mercy.

5 Min preptime for each team.

1. Jungle

2. UFC's Octagon.

Spiderman has unlimited webbing and Captain America has the vibranium shield.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

Ultimate Captain America is by far the strongest of the 4.

Spiderman is the most agile

Cyclops is the only one who really has a range attack but Captain America can block it. Shocker is another but his attacks are not yet that potent.

But given the amount of muscle i say Team two win.

This is because shocker at the very least can hang in there with Spiderman which he has pretty much always done.

Ultimate captain America will beat Cyclops once he gets close enough because if he has strength to go toe to toe with the hulk and beat him. He should be able to crush Cyclop's head .

Once he has beaten Cyclops he can help and beat Spiderman too.

however i still see this is very tight

Team 2, 6/10.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

Well, at the start, since this is an octagon, UFC style, Cyclops and Shocker would be trading projectiles to take the other out quickly, which, strategically, I see Cyclops being able to accomplish first, without meaning to downplay Shocker here, Cyclops has just shown that he's a great strategist. Spidey, if he has his spider-sense (not stated in OP), should be able to avoid Ultimate Cap long enough for Cyclops to become involved, and while Ult. Cap would give a hell of a fight, the combined strategic blasts and H2H of Cyclops, which has stood up to the likes of Wolverine (to his credit, Cyclops has received training from 616 Rogers), along with the strength and speed of Spidey, eventually, I see Ult. Cap going down down. Team 1 with the slight majority.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vezok123

spiderman is 10 ton level, then he upgraded to 15 ton level

ultimate cap is 6 ton level

math says that spidy is the strongest

@Killemallsaid:

Ultimate Captain America is by far the strongest of the 4.

Spiderman is the most agile

Cyclops is the only one who really has a range attack but Captain America can block it. Shocker is another but his attacks are not yet that potent.

But given the amount of muscle i say Team two win.

This is because shocker at the very least can hang in there with Spiderman which he has pretty much always done.

Ultimate captain America will beat Cyclops once he gets close enough because if he has strength to go toe to toe with the hulk and beat him. He should be able to crush Cyclop's head .

Once he has beaten Cyclops he can help and beat Spiderman too.

however i still see this is very tight

Team 2, 6/10.

said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 2

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Monarch_Chronicle

Team 2 Both teams have range and Spidey is fast but ultimate cap can defended and out hit all the others if we were talking about regular cap it would be a little more grey but ultimate cap takes the win

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By laflux

@Killemall: ULT cap america is class 4 classic spider-man is class 10.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Monarch_Chronicle

I would be interested In a scenario that cyclops and spider man would win Again team 2 wins

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By heymanjack

Bump

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'd probably say team 2 due to superior stats. But just for the record, in the octagon, Cykes can easily send a ricochet blast to get behind the shield of Cap.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

If they are fighting to kill, can't Cyclops remove visor? Shocker would die right away, Captain America's legs would be messed up from the blast leaving him handicapped against a bloodlusted Spider-man and Cyclops...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
Team one 
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13  Edited By Strider1992

If its this Shocker:

Then Team 2 win.

If it isn't then Team 1 win.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Strider92: Sorry, man, it's never that version of Shocker, lol.

@Killemall: 616 Spider-Man is stronger than Ultimate Captain America.

Regardless, morals off makes Cyclops and Spider-Man more dangerous and effective than Shocker and Ultimate Cap. It holds the potential to be entertaining, but morals off Spider-Man is truly a scary thing.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n said:

@Strider92: Sorry, man, it's never that version of Shocker, lol.

I know T.T

Was worth a shot though right?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d

Cyclops honestly solos in this scenario via visor removal. Without the visor removal I think Team 2 could win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

Assuming team 1 is willing to kill I would say either solos.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: I don't think Spider-man can take down Ultimate Captain America. Ultimate Captain America is arguably just as fast and agile, a bit weaker but greater in H2H. Ultimate Captain America's healing factor would be a surprise and advantage as well. Spider-man wouldn't expect the strength, speed, durability and healing factor as compared to his 616 Cap he has encountered while Ultimate Cap wouldn't expect the strength difference from his Ultimate Spider-man counterpart but would expect the spider-sense and webbing along with everything else which he can adjust to.

Then there's shocker backing him up. So I don't think Spider-man can solo Ultimate Cap and shocker let alone taking Ultiamte Cap going H2H. He would have to keep his distance and web Ultimate Cap making it a projectile fight. .

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Strider92: Sure ;)

@SlimJ87D: Cyclops not being allowed to remove his visor is unwritten law for me. But, it's all up to the OP.

Anyway, while I hold a great deal of respect for Ultimate Captain America as a combatant, I've seen nothing to imply he's as agile as a no morals Spider-Man. His healing factor also isn't that accelerated and he's certainly capable of being KO'd. Then again, this is coming from the mindset of a man who believes Spider-Man should take a majority over 616 Cap with morals intact. I know opinions differ vastly on that (and comic showings certainly don't support my belief), but I think the stats and his record speaks for itself, really.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By slimj87d

@k4tzm4n:

That's why I said he is arguably as fast and agile. I don't know about agility but I know he's quite fast. We've seen him run 9 city blocks in the amount of time it took Ultimate War Machine to hop off a building into the air. Even if those blocks are small, it was in a matter of a few seconds.

He's quite durable. I've seen him dive into water 600 feet where the world record is 170 feet.

We've seen him jump out of helicopters, buildings higher than 5 stories, etc and land on his feet with problem.

He has been punched by Ultimate Abomination (75 to 100 tonner) in the chest and then flew straight threw a wall and got right up defeating the Darth maul wannabe.

Sure his feats are lacking, but his track record is pretty impressive and he has found ways to harm 25 plus tonners like outsmarting Hank Pym by using his agility and using the the gravity off a building to slam a guy into the ground.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/ultimateextinctionzg4.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/capfall.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/ultimateextinctionhs1.jpg/

He's pretty smart on his feat, quite durable, has a good healing factor and is very fast at moving his limbs. Agility I can't argue for unless I get home and take a look at all my scans, but even then I doubt I would find anything on par with Spider-man's agility.

Honestly, against a no moral spider-man I think Spider-man would take it. But with morals Ultimate Captain America, who has lower morals than 616 and is not afraid to kick someone in the balls to get an advantage can take him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Oh I misread the the teams, derp. I thought it was Shocker and Cyclops vs Spider-Man and Ult Cap. Team 1 IMO under the conditions present and reasons stated.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

I would back Spider-Man and Cyclops for a good majority. 
1) They are both slightly superior, IMO, to their indivudual counterparts on the other team. I can see Cyclops taking a majority over Shocker, and Spidey taking a majority over Ult Cap. 
2) They would probably have better teamwork. They know each other and have worked together before. Shocker would probably know Cap but reputation alone, and Ult Cap wouldn't know Shocker at all. 
3) Both of them are seriously a thing to behold when going all out.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BringnIt

Petey and 'Clops.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Floopay

What's this I hear about Captain America dodging a blast from Cyclops?

Team 1 takes this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By heymanjack

Bump