vs

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

And what are they supposed to do to Kitty? Get stuck in the ground?

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MenaceForever2

They could sneak surprise her

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

They can do nothing to her. Emma's useless here without telepathy. She will most likely shift into diamond form cause of it. Sure, Colossus probably can't KO her but he can BFR her, slam her into the ground WWH style or drop a pile of cars on her or Kitty just phases her in the ground. Cyclops is the only one that is useful on team 1. He can KO Colossus IMO, but he can't hurt Kitty phased but she can beat him or wait long enough for Colossus to get back in the fight and T-Clap Scott in unconsciousness if he does, or just distract Scott so Rasputin gets an opening.

Team 1 can't win. Piotr and Kitty 10/10.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

Team 1 since Emma is heavily gimped.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By torzone

@god_spawn said:

They can do nothing to her. Emma's useless here without telepathy. She will most likely shift into diamond form cause of it. Sure, Colossus probably can't KO her but he can BFR her, slam her into the ground WWH style or drop a pile of cars on her or Kitty just phases her in the ground. Cyclops is the only one that is useful on team 1. He can KO Colossus IMO, but he can't hurt Kitty phased but she can beat him or wait long enough for Colossus to get back in the fight and T-Clap Scott in unconsciousness if he does, or just distract Scott so Rasputin gets an opening.

Emma is far from useless without her Telepathy.

"Emma is NOT a typical diamond. Same as how Colossus is not typical steel. She is bulletproof, survived Genosha's collapse, tanked hits from an extremely amped Sebastian Shaw, took a shot from the Dreaming Celestial's head when controlled by Mr. Sinister and shots from WWH. In fact he had to slam her into the ground to take her out of the fight. If she was a typical diamond she would have been shattered by most of those attacks and would not have bothered to even attack the Hulk. I have seen nothing to suggest Colossus can shatter her unless he knew her shatter point or had a chance to wail her on for a long time and even that I have hesitation saying. It took a mini celestial just to break off her arm, the same mini celestial shot Colossus across San Francisco and ripped a gouge in his chest and cracked him further along the torso and how often do you see that happen to him? Hardly ever. The best they can do is BFR her to end it quick."

Did you not mention it here?:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/storm-emma-frost-vs-ms-marvel-she-hulk/650849/?page=2

And Team Two Wins with ease...they're both experienced tacticians and can defeat Kitty & Colossus

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@torzone said:

@god_spawn said:

Emma is far from useless without her Telepathy. Emma is NOT a typical diamond. Same as how Colossus is not typical steel. She is bulletproof, survived Genosha's collapse, tanked hits from an extremely amped Sebastian Shaw, took a shot from the Dreaming Celestial's head when controlled by Mr. Sinister and shots from WWH. In fact he had to slam her into the ground to take her out of the fight. If she was a typical diamond she would have been shattered by most of those attacks and would not have bothered to even attack the Hulk. I have seen nothing to suggest Colossus can shatter her unless he knew her shatter point or had a chance to wail her on for a long time and even that I have hesitation saying. It took a mini celestial just to break off her arm, the same mini celestial shot Colossus across San Francisco and ripped a gouge in his chest and cracked him further along the torso and how often do you see that happen to him? Hardly ever. The best they can do is BFR her to end it quick.

Funny, since that looks exactly like all the stuff I wrote on her wiki. And yes she is useless. I already wrote in my post Colossus can't KO her. However, she is only a 2 tonner at best and can't hurt a phased ShadowCat or hurt Colossus. She isn't much more than pretty, unbreakable fodder here while Scott is the only one that can do a thing to Colossus and even KO'ing him will take a good amount of effort and that also gives an opening to Kitty to phase from the ground and crack him in the back of the head or chop him in the neck or hit him with a rock or a pipe or something. It's a city location as per Vine rules since no location was given so Kitty finding something is actually likely.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By torzone

@god_spawn said:

@torzone said:

Funny, since that looks exactly like all the stuff I wrote on her wiki. And yes she is useless. I already wrote in my post Colossus can't KO her. However, she is only a 2 tonner at best and can't hurt a phased ShadowCat or hurt Colossus. She isn't much more than pretty, unbreakable fodder here while Scott is the only one that can do a thing to Colossus and even KO'ing him will take a good amount of effort and that also gives an opening to Kitty to phase from the ground and crack him in the back of the head or chop him in the neck or hit him with a rock or a pipe or something. It's a city location as per Vine rules since no location was given so Kitty finding something is actually likely.

And if you look above (or below) you can see that I cited your words thank you...

@torzone said:

@god_spawn said:

"Emma is NOT a typical diamond. Same as how Colossus is not typical steel. She is bulletproof, survived Genosha's collapse, tanked hits from an extremely amped Sebastian Shaw, took a shot from the Dreaming Celestial's head when controlled by Mr. Sinister and shots from WWH. In fact he had to slam her into the ground to take her out of the fight. If she was a typical diamond she would have been shattered by most of those attacks and would not have bothered to even attack the Hulk. I have seen nothing to suggest Colossus can shatter her unless he knew her shatter point or had a chance to wail her on for a long time and even that I have hesitation saying. It took a mini celestial just to break off her arm, the same mini celestial shot Colossus across San Francisco and ripped a gouge in his chest and cracked him further along the torso and how often do you see that happen to him? Hardly ever. The best they can do is BFR her to end it quick."

Did you not mention it here?:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/storm-emma-frost-vs-ms-marvel-she-hulk/650849/?page=2

And Team Two Wins with ease...they're both experienced tacticians and can defeat Kitty & Colossus

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@torzone: Thank you for that but none of it works against my case here. You provided nothing but durability feats for her which I agreed to in my first post. Her strength is insufficient to do much of anything here and the whole tactician argument followed "no reasons given" does absolutely nothing to prove me wrong. Colossus and Kitty don't have to be as smart as Emma or Cykes here, but neither of them are stupid in the first place. Emma will switch to diamond form here. She has no other choice cause her telepathy is voided. So what is she going to do to Kitty? Punch her? Kick her? Rip a car door off and throw it at her? Point and yell to Cyclops to shoot at her? They can't hurt her and Scott is the only one that can hurt or do anything to Colossus in the first place and if Emma can be taken out as easily as just getting phased neck deep in the ground leaving Scott to deal with a phasing ninja who is highly intelligent herself and the literal tank of the X-Men, I see zero way they win this.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By torzone

@god_spawn said:

@torzone: Thank you for that but none of it works against my case here. You provided nothing but durability feats for her which I agreed to in my first post. Her strength is insufficient to do much of anything here and the whole tactician argument followed "no reasons given" does absolutely nothing to prove me wrong. Colossus and Kitty don't have to be as smart as Emma or Cykes here, but neither of them are stupid in the first place. Emma will switch to diamond form here. She has no other choice cause her telepathy is voided. So what is she going to do to Kitty? Punch her? Kick her? Rip a car door off and throw it at her? Point and yell to Cyclops to shoot at her? They can't hurt her and Scott is the only one that can hurt or do anything to Colossus in the first place and if Emma can be taken out as easily as just getting phased neck deep in the ground leaving Scott to deal with a phasing ninja who is highly intelligent herself and the literal tank of the X-Men, I see zero way they win this.

Point taken

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MenaceForever2

Lets spice thing up in the op

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emmas morals are rather shady and unpredictable and that will allow her and cyke the win, Emmas stops Colossus in his tracks with telepathy,threatens to Kitty that if she trys to phase or attempt anything dodgy she'll wipe Peters mind clean,Cyclops hits her with a blast while shes distracted in solid form.Emma than forces Colossus to revert back to human form with telepathy and then Cyclops blasts him too.Easy victory.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Kitty Pryde and Colossus for the majority.