Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By E-MAN

acewasp23 says:

"what cyborg? cyborg teen titans or cyborg superman"

teen titans,but he isn't a teen anymore.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Satyrquaze

Ultron.

He can do everything Cyborg can, has an army of robots, and I hate to play this card but, he's made of adamantium.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By E-MAN

Satyrquaze says:

"Ultron. He can do everything Cyborg can, has an army of robots, and I hate to play this card but, he's made of adamantium."

Not all of Ultrons parts are adamantium. Johnny Storm beat him by going supernova,damaging his internal workings. Whose to say cyborg couldn't do the same.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

E-MAN says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"Ultron. He can do everything Cyborg can, has an army of robots, and I hate to play this card but, he's made of adamantium."
Not all of Ultrons parts are adamantium. Johnny Storm beat him by going supernova,damaging his internal workings. Whose to say cyborg couldn't do the same."

he damage the things that were inside cyborg can't do that

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Satyrquaze

E-MAN says:

"Satyrquaze says:
Not all of Ultrons parts are adamantium. Johnny Storm beat him by going supernova,damaging his internal workings. Whose to say cyborg couldn't do the same."

Every Ultron since Ultron-6 has been made of adamantium.

Cyborg get close to damaging Ultrons internal workings without first dealing with Ultron's Encephalo-ray. How does he?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the creator

Satyrquaze says:

"E-MAN says:
"Satyrquaze says:
Every Ultron since Ultron-6 has been made of adamantium. Cyborg get close to damaging Ultrons internal workings without first dealing with Ultron's Encephalo-ray. How does he? "

Although the main body of Ultron was made of Adamantium, the elbow, neck and knee joints were made from a lesser alloy, to permit movement. It was not until Ultron incorperated the used of the molecular rearranger (or whatever the device was called) that allowed the adamantium to move/flow, did Ultron go fully adamantium.

This would be how a super hot flame produced by the Torch could damage this area of his body - not sure about his interal workings. In theory adamantium should be like any other metal - it conducts heat - it just does not melt after is 'sets'. It may a poor thermal conductivity, so that heat has to be applied for a long time to get it to heat up, but there are no clear indications of this.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Satyrquaze

When I originally pointed out that Ultron was made of adamantium, I was simply pointing out that that he's made of a stronger material than Cyborg.

I am unaware of anyway for Cyborg to produce a nova-level flame, so the point is moot. Even so that was a much older iterration of Ultron's form and therefore (historically speaking) has since come up with defenses against such an attack (since he even engineered a defense against Scarlet Witch's Hex power).

Yes, many of Ultron's internal workings are not made of adamantium, they are made of titanium or secondary adamantium and the like. Cyborg still has no way to directly attack those inner workings without first getting passed Ultrons defenses (such as the Encephalo-ray or his tractor beam).

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sling Shot

Is Cyborg still composed of that that super phalanx type material. The Omnitron or something?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By the creator

Satyrquaze says:

"When I originally pointed out that Ultron was made of adamantium, I was simply pointing out that that he's made of a stronger material than Cyborg. I am unaware of anyway for Cyborg to produce a nova-level flame, so the point is moot. Even so that was a much older iterration of Ultron's form and therefore (historically speaking) has since come up with defenses against such an attack (since he even engineered a defense against Scarlet Witch's Hex power). Yes, many of Ultron's internal workings are not made of adamantium, they are made of titanium or secondary adamantium and the like. Cyborg still has no way to directly attack those inner workings without first getting passed Ultrons defenses (such as the Encephalo-ray or his tractor beam)."

Rightly said.

I am unaware of any weapon system that the current incarnation of Cyborg has that could do more than shine up Ultron's shell.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

The Omnitron.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Satyrquaze

"Cyborg possesses cybernetic enhancements that provide superhuman strength, endurance and durability. Cyborg can also interface with computers. Cyborg also still controls the Omegadrome, which can morph into different shapes and constructs."

~from Titanstower.com

I looked through several bios for Cyborg and found no mention of the Omnitron.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By E-MAN

Ultrons inter workings could be damaged with a powerful enough white sound blasts,maybe concetrated at Ultrons eyes,or down his mouth,he always seems to have it open.Vic could easily shatter his brain or destroy his power source,but he won't get many changes.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ultron's body (in theory) is indestructable (as stated earlier by Satyrquaze) and so Cyborg wouldn't be able to damage it. Unless Ultron has lost the disintigration beam the battle might end before it even started. Also, Ultron is extremely strong and fast and can fly. The power behind his concussion beams is immense. I'm more than sure he'll just utterly destroy Cyborg. He had some of Marvel's most powerful beings running in fear of him. He was even eventually given an energy beam that not even Crusher Creel (Absorbing Man) can absorb. It ends with the death of Cyborg.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sling Shot

Satyrquaze says:

"*"Cyborg possesses cybernetic enhancements that provide superhuman strength, endurance and durability. Cyborg can also interface with computers. Cyborg also still controls the Omegadrome, which can morph into different shapes and constructs."* ~from Titanstower.com I looked through several bios for Cyborg and found no mention of the Omnitron. "

Thats what I meant, Omegadrome,lo siento.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Satyrquaze

Sling Shot says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"*"Cyborg possesses cybernetic enhancements that provide superhuman strength, endurance and durability. Cyborg can also interface with computers. Cyborg also still controls the Omegadrome, which can morph into different shapes and constructs."* ~from Titanstower.com I looked through several bios for Cyborg and found no mention of the Omnitron. "
Thats what I meant, Omegadrome,lo siento."

It seems to have been quietly been written out of continuity... to my knowledge it hasn't come up in any issues since before Infinite Crisis.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing737

Intellect: I don't know

Strength: Ultron

Speed: Cyborg

Durability: I don't know

Power: I don't know

Combat: I don't know

Winner: I don't know

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg via boom tubing him into Darkseid's lair, where he will be exterminated directly by the omega effect, or his minions.

diminsonsam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well iron man beat the craps outta ultron cyborg is smarter and better built and stronger so Irk if he take out the whole army but he can beat the actual ultron

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

ultron

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozomax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron...!!!

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By SUNMAN

Intellect: I don't know

Strength: Ultron

Speed: Cyborg

Durability: I don't know

Power: I don't know

Combat: I don't know

Winner: I don't know

depends on the version of Ultron

I'd say Ultron by most showings is more durable.

Cyborg can tank bombs and GL like energy blasts now no problem, but Ultron should still be more durable. However, Cyborg can regenerate his cybernetics and flesh so it kind of balances out because he can self resurrect.

Ultimately it comes down to if Cyborg can hack Ultron and shut him down. It's possible but it wouldn't be easy. He's taken on the likes of Grid, and his global boom tube feat is impressive. Plus he did Hack a couple million or billion Technosapiens at once and override their core programming, so hacking Ultron is not out of the question.

Without hacking and just a straight up fight hard to say. They both have a lot of firepower, but Vic would probably have to BFR him with a boom tube. Not sure if a full power White Noise canon or the plasma laser is enough to drop Ultron.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why was this bumped ugh

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman: dude no cyborg loses every time...

cyborg would be hacked by ultron not the other way around...

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron...He looks cooler!

Avatar image for deactivated-60bc436ce52fe
deactivated-60bc436ce52fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron takes over Cyborg, then the rest of DC..

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SAR_Annihilator

Ultron.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Ultron takes over Cyborg, then the rest of DC..

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.