User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Experio
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Anyone know how to post pictures from phones?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Peter Parker picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Parker pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Parker picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Parker picked?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Bruxae

Cyborg.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg has shown to have a chain gun in each arm.

Cyborg has lasers that are strong enough to one shot Parademons.

Cyborg has the white noise canon that literally disintegrated Parademons.

Cyborg has tagged/one shotted a talon.

Cyborg has had a speeding car crash into him with no effects.

Cyborg has easily tanked an explosive put on his shoulder by Tula.

Cyborg has ice beams

Cyborg has beaten countless Atlanteans and creatures of the trench.

Cyborg has taken hits from Stargirl just fine.

Cyborg has taken a punch from superman(he was weakened from kryptonite though)

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats Victor's strength level now? Spidey would dominate this fight IMO if it weren't for Cyborg's wide range sonics. These would be pretty impossible to dodge and because Cy can fly he would also be hard to get away from. Spidey has had trouble with sonics before specifically against Phil Ulrich (New Hobgoblin). However, I'm not sure but I believe that spidey has taken measures recently after working at horizon labs to put protection in his suit for just this purpose. If this is indeed the case than spidey wins a good 7/10 if he has no protection I would say its really freakin close maybe even a 6/10 win for cyborg.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DemonKnights

@captainguts: it's tough for me to personally gauge his strength since he's not really used as a fighter in New 52. Look at all the stuff I posted in the comment above yours.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spider-man wins.Morals off Peter>>>>>>>>Morals off Cyborg.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well considering that Cyborg also has enhanced reflexes (Even if it doesn't do the complete same as Spider man) he can just keep bombing the Sonic cannon with a big AOE attack which i hardly doubt it is easy to dodge, Cyborg is also pretty durable, half of himself is made of Promethium and he got exoskeleton while Spidey doesn't. A 50 toner like Cyborg can cause real damn damage to him with 1 punch to the face.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DemonKnifes: Hi there!Yes,i did!Those are very impresive but Spidey has overcome more powefull foes and thats why i think he should win.God bless you and good day! ^_^

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DemonKnights

@stealth_warrior: oh has he? Which ones are stronger? And how does Spiderman overcome all things that I've listed cyborg can do? Thanks in advance.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg, if pete can get close enough to tinker with his tech then sure, but his tech was alien, and 2.0 is futuristic so even the brain power of peter may not be able to do anything. I like spider-man better but he does have limits.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DemonKnights: Well,he has beat Juggernaut,beat Hulk,Defeated Doctor Strange(Strange was holding back trougth),beat Firelord,has taken a toxin-loaded nuke,stalemate Iron Man in Civil War,has fougth against Morlun 12-straigth and destroy and crushed Iron Man armor to pieces.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: @leonkarlen123: If he's approximately 50 tons spidey has physically harmed characters above that level. (Luke Cage, Rhino, etc). I actually believe that if utilized effectively spidey's webs could be a big problem for Victor. Spidey could spam web victor with massive amounts of webbing and freeze pelets. I'm sure Cyborg has saws or lasers built in to cut out but not before spidey is on top of him pummeling his face with a manhole cover. Spidey has dodged chain gun fire, lazers, and freeze rays with ease before so I don't think they would be very effective. I don't see cyborg really being able to hit him physically either, especially when spidey's bloodlusted. Also, tagging a talon is great but a talon is not on spidey's level. Cyborg's durability is a problem however the amount of hits that spidey will land on victor will be significant. As I said before, IF ( and only if) spidey currently carries around sonic protection from horizon labs in his suit I believe he wins handily.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior: and I'm sure it was all due to plot. Unless you actually think Spiderman an actually beat juggs and hulk.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DemonKnights: Taking a nuke is not plot-power and is something that Cyborg has never showed.Spider-man haves stamina way beyond Victor as well.Spider-man was able to beat his opponents that i have listed by using his intellect and outsmarting his oponents.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior: can u show him taking a nuke. Because that sounds fishy. Also, I don't think stamina is up for debate since cyborg doesn't get tired. Period. You bring up smarts, ok and cyborg has computer systems...sooo

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CaptainGuts

@demonknights: Why not? is cyborg covered is No-stick plating like a frying pan? lol Spidey still has a significant speed advantage and will land many more hits than cyborg will. I've already stated why many of the things you listed for Cyborg don't apply to fighting spidey.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainguts: No, he.doesn't have anti stick metal. Webbing won't be a problem because of his weapons. Also Cyborg is stronger and has taken hits from stargirl and superman with out taking damage. Cyborg has weapons that shoot in wide range not just straight line. Also weaopns that would disintegrate him. Lastly if spidey has any electronics on him, Vic would just EMP it.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok, so spideys what, 20-25 tonner. Cyborg is 50. If Cyborg managed to get a clean hit on spidey, he could knock him out. He is packing much more firepower. But Petes reflexes are vastly superior, and he has the strength to hurt cyborg as well. If he can find some way to mess with Victors tech and deck him enough times for an incap I think Spidey can do this.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Cyborg uses sonic and other spread attacks, he can hit Spidey. I think N52 Cyborg has the durability to hand with Peter.

Cyborg can probably win 6-7/10.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stealth_warrior: and I'm sure it was all due to plot. Unless you actually think Spiderman an actually beat juggs and hulk.

he out smarted them he didn't actually beat them by fighting. The whole issue was him NOT beating juggernaut, and then juggernaut pretty much beating himself...with the help of cement.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DemonKnights

Who started this cyborg is a 50 tonner thing??

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg's sonics cover way too much and considering he can either use directional white noise or just doing an omni directional blast. It's kind of hard to dodge unless you run FTS. IIRC, Cyborg has light weapons that can blind an opponent in all directions.

However, in Peter's favor if he could get over there quick enough b4 Cyborg has a chance to react he could either web him. B/C, IIRC Spidey's webs have sound dampening properties. Or just rip off his arms and any other devices that come out of him.

I am going to say Cyborg 6-7 in the first half 3-4 for Spidey in the second half.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, right, because it's not like Spider-Man dodges missiles, lasers, and sonics every damn day. And it's not like he punches buildings in half, has a combat speed of Mach 4, or even has precog that makes it near impossible for him to be hit. No, no, no, we couldn't POSSIBLY give Peter THAT much credit.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: @leonkarlen123: If he's approximately 50 tons spidey has physically harmed characters above that level. (Luke Cage, Rhino, etc). I actually believe that if utilized effectively spidey's webs could be a big problem for Victor. Spidey could spam web victor with massive amounts of webbing and freeze pelets. I'm sure Cyborg has saws or lasers built in to cut out but not before spidey is on top of him pummeling his face with a manhole cover. Spidey has dodged chain gun fire, lazers, and freeze rays with ease before so I don't think they would be very effective. I don't see cyborg really being able to hit him physically either, especially when spidey's bloodlusted. Also, tagging a talon is great but a talon is not on spidey's level. Cyborg's durability is a problem however the amount of hits that spidey will land on victor will be significant. As I said before, IF ( and only if) spidey currently carries around sonic protection from horizon labs in his suit I believe he wins handily.

Since Cyborg got a scanner in his eye he can see how to get rid of the web, burn it etc...

Cyborg does bring a large equipment like rocket launcher, some kind of energy blade (If he still has it), Energy machine gun, lasers and Sonic cannon. He also got teleportation to screw with Spidey's spidersense

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Oh, right, because it's not like Spider-Man dodges missiles, lasers, and sonics every damn day. And it's not like he punches buildings in half, has a combat speed of Mach 4, or even has precog that makes it near impossible for him to be hit. No, no, no, we couldn't POSSIBLY give Peter THAT much credit.

Really? You know the people who fires the missiles don't even aim to the ground they just shoot it in the air and hope it hits him, it's called fodders and when does he punches building in half lol? Concrete sure but not buildings

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Cyborg just boom tubes Spiderman to a half mile up and shoots him as he falls helplessly down... ad infinitum.

I mean, the moment Spiderman even gets close enough to web shoot, Cyborg just ports him higher up and the shooting gallery begins again...

Sushrut_Patil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sushrut_Patil

Who is more versatile ?

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By 106me

@leonkarlen123:

it's called fodders and when does he punches building in half lol?

Not sure what your talking about. Spider-Man is in the 3-4 Mach range.

Concrete sure but not buildings

Think again.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bflynn316

What's the starting distance? Because if Cyborg has time to do a sonic attack Peter is done.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I love Spider-Man but........... Cyborg 7/10.

This is a much harder fight for Peter. If this was Pre-New 52 Cyborg it might be different even though Cyborg would still be tough with his sonics.

But with Cyborg's increased, Strength durability, vast arsenal of weapons from lasers, plasma, sonics and ice beams. Not to mention he can fly and has tp. It's really hard to give Peter a majority here.

Cyborg has a lot of ways to win and Peter almost needs a plot device and luck to get this done. Cyborg isn't some jobber villain thats going to slip up here.

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals OFF? Pfft, Cyborg. Spidey could contain, kill him some of the time. 8/10

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter is one of my favorite characters but cyborg woukd win the majority

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By patrat18

The only chance Peter has is attacking half of his face, otherwise he's not doing jack to Victor. His body is made of Promethium. Cyborg should take this.

No Caption Provided

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DemonKnights

@patrat18: they just mentioned it was stronger than titanium. How strong is promwthium? Btw. I agree Vic wins

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg's sonics cover way too much and considering he can either use directional white noise or just doing an omni directional blast. It's kind of hard to dodge unless you run FTS. IIRC, Cyborg has light weapons that can blind an opponent in all directions.

However, in Peter's favor if he could get over there quick enough b4 Cyborg has a chance to react he could either web him. B/C, IIRC Spidey's webs have sound dampening properties. Or just rip off his arms and any other devices that come out of him.

I am going to say Cyborg 6-7 in the first half 3-4 for Spidey in the second half.

That's not gonna happen.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By patrat18

@patrat18: they just mentioned it was stronger than titanium. How strong is promwthium? Btw. I agree Vic wins

It's the strongest metal in the Dc universe. The only time it was broken, or scratched that i know of was when a op superman from the future used all his strength to break it.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By senglord

Vic is Aquaman level, not Spiderman level. Peter is high street level, New Victor is solid mid tier. Nice try though.

Cyborg boom tubes the surface of the sun under Spiderman. Or in front of Spiderman. His cybernetics are quantum level process speed. He will be fast enough to open boom tubes wherever Spiderman is or will have to be.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg wins, and versatility plays a big part.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Spider-Man beats original Cyborg.

Current Cyborg utterly destroys spider-Man, especially with his new transformation, where he can transform his body and regrow limbs and come back to life.

Not to mention all the crazy blasters and boom tubes he has.

Cyborg is firmly upper mid tier in terms of combat strength, and if you include his elite technopathy it can push him into low level top tier