What incarnations are being used.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Triumphant

I think its the Ultimate version of Colossus and Cyborg from the cartoon series. If this is true then the winner would be Cyborg. It certainly would not be an easy fight though.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Valor said:

"I think its the Ultimate version of Colossus and Cyborg from the cartoon series. If this is true then the winner would be Cyborg. It certainly would not be an easy fight though. "

If these are the Ultimate and animated versions, then Cyborg definitely wins this. Cool pics.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAJESTY
IMA GO WITH COLOSSUS ON THIS ONE.HE TRANSFORMS TO ORGANIC STEEL.I DON'T THINK CYBORG WOULD HAVE THE POWER TO HURT HIM.AND CYBORG CAN ONLY LIFT 30 TONS COLOSSUS CAN LIFT MORE I THINK.CYBORGS CANNON IS NOT GOING TO HELP HIM HERE IT CAN ONLY GO THREW CONCRETE NOT STEEL AND EVERY TIME HE USES IT IT DRAINS HES BATTERY'S
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crimson Dominion

MAJESTY said:

"IMA GO WITH COLOSSUS ON THIS ONE.HE TRANSFORMS TO ORGANIC STEEL.I DON'T THINK CYBORG WOULD HAVE THE POWER TO HURT HIM.AND CYBORG CAN ONLY LIFT 30 TONS COLOSSUS CAN LIFT MORE I THINK.CYBORGS CANNON IS NOT GOING TO HELP HIM HERE IT CAN ONLY GO THREW CONCRETE NOT STEEL AND EVERY TIME HE USES IT IT DRAINS HES BATTERY'S
"

This depends on which incarnations are being used. The animated version Picked up a large building and smacked Plasmus clear across the city.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"

MAJESTY said:

"IMA GO WITH COLOSSUS ON THIS ONE.HE TRANSFORMS TO ORGANIC STEEL.I DON'T THINK CYBORG WOULD HAVE THE POWER TO HURT HIM.AND CYBORG CAN ONLY LIFT 30 TONS COLOSSUS CAN LIFT MORE I THINK.CYBORGS CANNON IS NOT GOING TO HELP HIM HERE IT CAN ONLY GO THREW CONCRETE NOT STEEL AND EVERY TIME HE USES IT IT DRAINS HES BATTERY'S
"

This depends on which incarnations are being used. The animated version Picked up a large building and smacked Plasmus clear across the city.

"
THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM WIN THOUGH.
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Cyborg is also very smart.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

Collosus. If cyborg wins, then it's the russian guy is a loser.