Cyborg vs Batman

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@m_man said:

Wasn't it shown (below) that Batman had a contingency plan for Victor in New 52?

No Caption Provided

Yes.

I know, I meant it as a sort of rhetorical question as no one seems to have mentioned it.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@foreverevil said:
@m_man said:

Wasn't it shown (below) that Batman had a contingency plan for Victor in New 52?

No Caption Provided

Yes.

I know, I meant it as a sort of rhetorical question as no one seems to have mentioned it.

i mentioned it in the comment right before yours lol

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By WastelandMan

@foreverevil said:

@m_man said:
@foreverevil said:
@m_man said:

No Caption Provided

Yes.

I was probably in the process of making my comment when you posted yours as I was looking for and then uploading the picture.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@foreverevil said:
@m_man said:
@foreverevil said:
@m_man said:

No Caption Provided

Yes.

I was probably in the process of making my comment when you posted yours as I was looking for and then uploading the picture.

eh, no biggie

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

We've seen a box that is planned for the 'take-down' of Cyborg but we actually don't know what it entails, so I don't really know if it's a good idea to base any debate over that.

I do believe that while Batman has some incredible technology that Cyborg would be able to hack it for just long enough to give him the edge. He is physically superior and since he's mostly robot I'm assuming he doesn't have many places to actually hit with 'nerve strikes'. Since his morals are off he won't be afraid to let loose with his sonic cannon and just blast everything around him.

He's also got the ability to create a mini-gun that fires pure energy, so if combined with his sonic cannon I don't see Bruce getting anywhere close to him.

Bruce MIGHT be able to do the whole EMP deal but I'm really hesitant due to Cyborgs advanced technology, has an EMP ever been used against him and been effective?

9/10 Cyborg

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ForeverEvil

eh. its all moot since the OP says current versions and currently Victor is in dying on an operating table.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By leonkarlen123

This is unfair because Cyborg is stronger than Bane. Can shoot laser from eye and got shoulder cannon.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

eh. its all moot since the OP says current versions and currently Victor is in dying on an operating table.

Damn lmfaoo.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By ZeroPlus

Batman owned Cyborg in Injustice gods among us (comic).

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps..... He already has a plan for cyborg in the new 52.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Daywalker

@digitalshooter9:

WRONG......Bat Man gets himself beamed into space, 2,800 feet underwater, or into the center of a volcano by the JLA teleporter, or Boom tubed for brassing off a "MORALS OFF" CYBORG that won't care one single iota about killing or injuring him permanently......

FACE IT.......THE BAT DIES HERE, FAN-BOYS.......

LIVE IT, LEARN IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@daywalker: lol, you're wrong....Batman himself has teleportation tech and has the means to dismantle Vic ... but please continue to enlighten us with your infinite knowledge and over the top "in your face" attitude.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Actually, I'm not wrong at all, because a "MORALS OFF" Victor can and more importantly "WILL" hack the JLA teleporter and use the teleportation device that bat man carries on his own utility belt to do him in, or he'll simply BOOM TUBE him......Once again, the offer still stands to you( or anyone else who wants) to debate this fact, because any physical confrontation with Cyborg would spell the end of the DARK KNIGHT, and we've readily established that he wouldn't last long in a physical fight against Victor.....

SO WITH THAT BEING SAID........

Tell me how Bat Man could even begin to plan to prevent himself from being either BOOM TUBED or teleported into space with no spacesuit to counteract the infinite vacuum of space wearing his "STANDARD EQUIPMENT" and prevent his blood from boiling, getting teleported into an active volcano or sent 2,800 deep in the BERMUDA TRIANGLE by a morals off CYBORG, who can hack into satellites and find him anywhere on the planet, or even use Bruce's own GPS tech against him????

I certainly welcome any and all all challengers...... ; )

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker: considering the fact that you have barely any feats and scans to prove your point...yes, you are wrong

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By DarthAznable

@daywalker: I LIKE TO CAPITALIZE TO GET THE POINT ACROSS TOO!!!

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Daywalker

@darthaznable:

GOOD FOR YOU....... ; )

@ancient_0f_days:

(PAY ATTENTION KIDDIES, THIS IS HOW YOU WIN A DEBATE WITH LOGIC, AND A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF DESTROYING A WEAK AND ILL THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENT)

OK....IF I'M "SUPPOSEDLY" WRONG, PLEASE DO EXPLAIN TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S BEEN FOLLOWING THIS JUST HOW BAT MAN ACTUALLY PREVENTS HIMSELF FROM EVER BEING BOOM TUBED (OR TELEPORTED) INTO SPACE, INTO THE MIDDLE OF A MOUNTAIN, INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE SUN, OR SENT INTO ANY OTHER NASTY AND INHOSPITABLE LOCATION THAT A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG CAN EASILY THINK OF WHICH IS INCAPABLE OF SUPPORTING HUMAN LIFE (EVEN IF THAT HUMAN IS SUPPOSEDLY A PEAK HUMAN AND A PROPOSED MASTER OF 127 FORMS OF MARTIAL ARTS {AS IF}???), OR PREVENTS CYBORG FROM HACKING ALL OF HIS COMPUTER ASSISTED GEAR AND TECH AND HAVING IT USED AGAINST HIM IN THIS MORALS OFF FIGHT, AND I'LL HAPPILY LET THIS GO.....

IF NOT, WE CAN CONTINUE TO POINTLESSLY DEBATE THIS, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO ULTIMATELY BUYS IT HERE, AND MY MONEY IS DEFINITELY ON THE GUY WITH THE BAT EARS ON HIS COSTUME WHO LIKES HANGING OUT IN CAVES WITH YOUNG, UNDERAGED BOYS WHO WILL BE THE ONE WHO GETS SAVAGELY PULPED, AND CURBSTOMPED.......

SORRY, BUT THE "GOD DAMN BAT MAN" WILL DIE LIKE A GOD DAMN DEAD MAN MARKED FOR DEATH IS SUPPOSED TO FOR TRYING TO FIGHT CYBORG!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker: saw your profile troll. And for the record, current batman falls 10/10. Vic has too much and Bats is too new. Final Crisis/ Road Home Batman would have the brains to shield his gear from ANY prying eyes and hack Cyborg. Seriously. Most powerful Batman ever.

And for those who are deluded enough to STILL b--ch about Morrison making Batman Batgod. Read All Star Superman. If you keep talking that fanboy stuff, your troll will emerge. Like a Batman villain finally exposed for what they are.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Daywalker

@senglord:

IN A WORD: "NO"........

I SUGGEST THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME NAMES AND POST UP A LEGITIMATE, LOGICAL, AND WELL THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENT TO REBUT WHAT I'VE SAID, BECAUSE AS USUAL, BATMAN DOESN'T RETAIN ALL OF THE INTELLIGENCE FROM HIS JOURNEY THROUGH TIME (AS IF HE COULD ANYWAYS WITH ONLY 3 HOURS OF PREP TIME)....

YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT ONLY WEAK, YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN HOW HE CAN EVEN BEGIN TO PREVENT HIMSELF FROM BEING TELEPORTED OR BOOM TUBED INTO SPACE, SEEING AS HE HAS A DEVICE ON HIS OWN BELT THAT HE ROUTINELY CARRIES WHICH ALLOWS HIM TO BE TELEPORTED ......

CAN ANYONE SAY "EPIC FAIL"?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins because of prep

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, even though cyborg can be cooler.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker: so both Batman would have the mind of a three hour old baby from what you just said. And the new 52 Batman ad only been active a couple years with no experience with high tier metahumans. That is a simple fact. Coupled with the enhanced processing power of Cyborg's tech, and the new 52 Batman is simply outmatched. His stats are that of a street level hero, Cyborg is a beta level metahuman, so he cannot win a direct confrontation without some serious hardware. Three hours is spite, unless he had his Return of Bruce Wayne memories and tech. This would also be when he was the second smartest person in DC. That was from Infinite Crisis.

You are a troll for four reasons.

1. All caps.

2. Bold type.

3. Excess punctuation.

4. Excess onomonopea.

5. Lowering the thread with stupid reasoning and insults (I have stupid to your level)

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Colonialkrypton

Here is how i see this panning out,

• The one sided story writers would give you,
    Batman lowers Cyborgs power levels by being evasive and strikes when Cyborgs power levels are low enough for Batman to capitalize .

• The logical story that they should give you but wouldn't,
    Cyborg activates shields and hacks Batmans utility belt deactivating any electric equipment in it causing it all to go haywire and short circuit,distracting Batman long enough for Cyborg to get one good shot in with his blaster *BOOYAAA!* before Batman can move.

By the way the contingency plan you showed was an empty box,that was from New 52 Forever Evil where he is showing Catwoman what he has to take down the Crime Syndicate which in all actuality showed how ignorant Batman can be sometimes not bothering to try and see if this team has the same weaknesses the justice league members do and most of those boxes were empty.
Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hate batman on cv. It seems as though it is never who actually wins between batman and someone. Its almost always how can batman win.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think bats takes this

CantDance93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: whaaaat? What issue did you read???? Thos boxed weren't empty. Only wonder woman's was empty. The rest had objects in them.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Colonialkrypton

@demonknights: sorry it was a different non-canon issue.

I think it was either injustice or earth 2.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By algorhythm511

Depends on who's writing it. With the showings of Bats in the JL comics, I doubt he has what it takes to go against Cyborg. In his own comic, then it could go either way depending on the moves Batman and Cyborg did during prep time.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Injustice convinced me pretty well that Bruce should be able to easily handle Victor. He's in a different league and he always will be.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

this is spite Cyborg stomps Batman.

As for contingency plans you can't use it because we don't know what it is or if he has one.

Just like for Wonder Woman Cyborg may have an empty box.

Nothing we've seen in the New 52 shows us Batman could take Cyborg in a fair fight.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for brianbusterbear888823
BrianBusterBear888823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cyborg sonic cannon

GiantPhalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

Yeah. With prep, Batman can solo the Justice League, what of a Cyborg? People here seemed to be mad that Batman is so capable like Doctor Doom is.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@hylian said:

Yeah. With prep, Batman can solo the Justice League, what of a Cyborg? People here seemed to be mad that Batman is so capable like Doctor Doom is.

?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with morals off cyborg will destroy batman. this isn't even fair.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Injustice convinced me pretty well that Bruce should be able to easily handle Victor. He's in a different league and he always will be.

Sorry to quote an old post, but... this.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman wins,he helped Victor create the Grid and he has teleportation tech and boom tube gauntlets,I mention those cause most people think Cyborg's advantage stem from that capability.

People seem to be mistaking Cyborg with Cyborg Superman.

JonardBolante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentyfive:

Batman created a device out in space that can teleport him to any point on earth and vice versa. Its called the Watched tower. It didnt take him decades to do it either. Technology wise? Batman created...or should i say "Owl Man", who has the same potential as Batman since they are the same person, created a device in which they can travel between different universes. He also created a nuclear bomb that will be able to destroy the entire planet Earth in one blow(Crisis On Two Earths)

And I dont want this "cyborge CAN do this...cyborge CAN do that..." cuz fact is, he didnt. He didnt do that nor did he show any signs that he was going to. . He also does not show even a glimpse of being able to design a teleportation that teleports u to any point on esrth yet alone going to different universes and finding "prime earth"

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#194  Edited By entropy_aegis

@jonardbolante said:

@twentyfive:

Batman created a device out in space that can teleport him to any point on earth and vice versa. Its called the Watched tower. It didnt take him decades to do it either. Technology wise? Batman created...or should i say "Owl Man", who has the same potential as Batman since they are the same person, created a device in which they can travel between different universes. He also created a nuclear bomb that will be able to destroy the entire planet Earth in one blow(Crisis On Two Earths)

And I dont want this "cyborge CAN do this...cyborge CAN do that..." cuz fact is, he didnt. He didnt do that nor did he show any signs that he was going to. . He also does not show even a glimpse of being able to design a teleportation that teleports u to any point on esrth yet alone going to different universes and finding "prime earth"

Owlman isn't Batman and Crisis is not canon,but Batman beats Cyborg.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

with morals off cyborg will destroy batman. this isn't even fair.

What they said.

JonardBolante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By JonardBolante
Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

You guys do know batman has boom tube gauntlets. And also batman could hack him.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#199  Edited By username12345

@entropy_aegis: "crisis is not canon"

Actually it kind of is. Some of the tie ins are official and some are unofficial. It is considered one of the most important events in DC history and it's why a lot of people split DCs continuity from pre crisis and post crisis

Avatar image for blackpantherisboss
BlackPantherisBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green lantern suit for the win