• 197 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

- Current versions, both have 3 hours prep, no insider suit or Justice League robots

- Morals off both, fight is in New York city

- Who wins and why?

VS

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, people are going to come out of nowhere and say junk like 'Batman could hack into Cyborg (which he couldn't), and render him useless by damaging his systems) or some bull crap, but I SAY: Before all that mud happens, Cyborg blasts him from afar, or teleports him into the sun.

Yeah, I said it. Come at me bro!!

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Well, people are going to come out of nowhere and say junk like 'Batman could hack into Cyborg (which he couldn't), and render him useless by damaging his systems) or some bull crap, but I SAY: Before all that mud happens, Cyborg blasts him from afar, or teleports him into the sun.

Yeah, I said it. Come at me bro!!

How can he teleport people?

#4 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Current version of both? hmmm, we haven't seen much from either, but i'd go with cyborg...

#5 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@Twentyfive

Well, people are going to come out of nowhere and say junk like 'Batman could hack into Cyborg (which he couldn't), and render him useless by damaging his systems) or some bull crap, but I SAY: Before all that mud happens, Cyborg blasts him from afar, or teleports him into the sun.

Yeah, I said it. Come at me bro!!

Lmao. Nice
#6 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Batman better do all his prep by pen and paper and make sure to unplug all his Batcave cameras otherwise Cyborg would be able to see all his ideas.

#7 Posted by _TERMINATOR (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Batman take out cyborg superman which is lightyears above this character? I think so.

#8 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@_TERMINATOR said:

Didn't Batman take out cyborg superman which is lightyears above this character? I think so.

Cyborg Superman Has Tech above New God?

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12378 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, mother box + emp + boomtube fist = FTW

#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg stomps Batman

#12 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

#13 Posted by Antonis5555 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

Well Batman better do all his prep by pen and paper and make sure to unplug all his Batcave cameras otherwise Cyborg would be able to see all his ideas.

#14 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4525 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#16 Posted by tomlikesfries (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Batman

How?

Batman with preparation is extremely overrated. Cyborg can hack into any computer in the world and could use the prep time more efficiently. In any case, Victor could teleport him to space.

#17 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Well, people are going to come out of nowhere and say junk like 'Batman could hack into Cyborg (which he couldn't), and render him useless by damaging his systems) or some bull crap, but I SAY: Before all that mud happens, Cyborg blasts him from afar, or teleports him into the sun.

Yeah, I said it. Come at me bro!!

QFT!

#18 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Why would you even make this?

The only chance Batman actually has is talking to Vic; make him feel like he isn't human.... Only way

#19 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#20 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

OP wasn't changed.

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Why would you even make this?

The only chance Batman actually has is talking to Vic; make him feel like he isn't human.... Only way

Batman has defeated tougher opponents than Cyborg with less prep.

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg

#23 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Private Message started by BigCimmerian

BigCimmerian just replied to your comment:

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

OP wasn't changed.

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Why would you even make this?

The only chance Batman actually has is talking to Vic; make him feel like he isn't human.... Only way

Batman has defeated tougher opponents than Cyborg with less prep.

NO.....BAT MAN ISN'T GOING TO EVER DO SQUAT AGAINST A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG EXCEPT DIE EVEN "WITH" HIS INSIDER SUIT (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED), AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAID IT 7 MONTHS AGO OR NOT, YOU ARE STILL "WRONG"....DID THE OP EVER "SAY" HE GETS ANY MORE THAN 3 HOURS"PREP"??? NO??? THEN BAT MAN DIES....PERIOD!!!! DEAL WITH IT, BIG CIMMERIAN.....BAT-MAN CAN'T EVEN "SCRATCH" VICTOR'S PROMETHIUM ARMORED BODY, LET ALONE "HURT" HIM.......LET IT GO, BRUCE WOULD DIE.....AND WHY NOT MAKE IT??? IT'S A FIGHT THAT "YOU" SAY THAT BRUCE CAN WIN, BUT I SAY HE CAN'T BASED ON HIS PRIOR SHOWINGS, SO PROVE TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT BRUCE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST VICTOR WITHOUT ADEQUATE "PREP" THEN, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE CAN WITH ONLY 3 HOURS WORTH....

#24 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker said:

Private Message started by BigCimmerian

BigCimmerian just replied to your comment:

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

OP wasn't changed.

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Why would you even make this?

The only chance Batman actually has is talking to Vic; make him feel like he isn't human.... Only way

Batman has defeated tougher opponents than Cyborg with less prep.

NO.....BAT MAN ISN'T GOING TO EVER DO SQUAT AGAINST A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG EXCEPT DIE EVEN "WITH" HIS INSIDER SUIT (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED), AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAID IT 7 MONTHS AGO OR NOT, YOU ARE STILL "WRONG"....DID THE OP EVER "SAY" HE GETS ANY TYPE OF "PREP"??? NO??? THEN BAT MAN DIES....PERIOD!!!! DEAL WITH IT, BIG CIMMERIAN.....BAT-MAN CAN'T EVEN "SCRATCH" VICTOR'S PROMETHIUM ARMORED BODY, LET ALONE "HURT" HIM.......LET IT GO, BRUCE WOULD DIE.....AND WHY NOT MAKE IT??? IT'S A FIGHT THAT "YOU" SAY THAT BRUCE CAN WIN, BUT I SAY HE CAN'T BASED ON HIS PRIOR SHOWINGS, SO PROVE TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT BRUCE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST VICTOR "WITHOUT PREP THEN, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE CAN.....

So you think Batman cannot find a way to beat Cyborg in 3 days? Don't yell at me, I'm scared now.

#25 Posted by comicace3 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm three days prep.... what could bats do... in three days...

#26 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no way of Batman beating Cyborg.

#27 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Daywalker said:

Private Message started by BigCimmerian

BigCimmerian just replied to your comment:

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

OP wasn't changed.

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Why would you even make this?

The only chance Batman actually has is talking to Vic; make him feel like he isn't human.... Only way

Batman has defeated tougher opponents than Cyborg with less prep.

NO.....BAT MAN ISN'T GOING TO EVER DO SQUAT AGAINST A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG EXCEPT DIE EVEN "WITH" HIS INSIDER SUIT (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED), AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAID IT 7 MONTHS AGO OR NOT, YOU ARE STILL "WRONG"....DID THE OP EVER "SAY" HE GETS ANY TYPE OF "PREP"??? NO??? THEN BAT MAN DIES....PERIOD!!!! DEAL WITH IT, BIG CIMMERIAN.....BAT-MAN CAN'T EVEN "SCRATCH" VICTOR'S PROMETHIUM ARMORED BODY, LET ALONE "HURT" HIM.......LET IT GO, BRUCE WOULD DIE.....AND WHY NOT MAKE IT??? IT'S A FIGHT THAT "YOU" SAY THAT BRUCE CAN WIN, BUT I SAY HE CAN'T BASED ON HIS PRIOR SHOWINGS, SO PROVE TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT BRUCE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST VICTOR "WITHOUT PREP THEN, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE CAN.....

So you think Batman cannot find a way to beat Cyborg in 3 days? Don't yell at me, I'm scared now.

In a word....."NO".......And according to the OP, BAT-MAN gets 3 hours of prep time, so he'd REALLY get roasted......

#28 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

EITHER WAY, BAT-MAN DIES AGAINST A MORALS OFF CYBORG.....WHAT'S YOUR POINT???? Tell you what...PROVE to me that BAT-MAN can beat him with only 3 hours of prep then.....AAAAAAND GO!!!

#29 Posted by dondave (38821 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg

#30 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

Hmmm three days prep.... what could bats do... in three days...

THEY BOTH GET 3 HOURS, NOT 3 DAYS....BAT-MAN DIES HERE.......

#31 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker: Well, if you think about it, Batman would have already tried to prep against Vic in some fashion, just like he had done against the rest of the JL. Yea, Vic can just put him in space, but your make it seem as if Bats is useless in this battle. isn't that off with what he's saying. Batman can make an EMP grenade. He does have that kind of machinery. Doesn't he have an EMP gun already? Or a disruptor of some sort?

#32 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Daywalker said:

Private Message started by BigCimmerian

BigCimmerian just replied to your comment:

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker said:

@Outside_85 said:

Batman engages Flash-speed, runs close and plants and EMP charge, runs away, Cyborg KO'ed.

SORRY, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE AGAINST CYBORG, AND TO , BAT MAN "COULD" POSSIBLY ENGAGE "FLASH'S" SPEED "IF" HE WERE WEARING THE "INSIDER SUIT", BUT THE OP SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE IT, SO THERE GOES HIS CHANCE TO USE THE POWER OF A SPEEDSTER.....EITHER WAY, CYBORG WOULD "BOOM TUBE" HIM OR JUST USE HIS SONIC WEAPONRY AND KILL HIM.....WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO MORALS" ON FOR VICTOR, BAT MAN DIES.....SORRY BRUCE.....

Obviously the OP has been changed since I made that comment 7 MONTHS AGO.

OP wasn't changed.

@Batman242 said:

@BigCimmerian: Why would you even make this?

The only chance Batman actually has is talking to Vic; make him feel like he isn't human.... Only way

Batman has defeated tougher opponents than Cyborg with less prep.

NO.....BAT MAN ISN'T GOING TO EVER DO SQUAT AGAINST A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG EXCEPT DIE EVEN "WITH" HIS INSIDER SUIT (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED), AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAID IT 7 MONTHS AGO OR NOT, YOU ARE STILL "WRONG"....DID THE OP EVER "SAY" HE GETS ANY TYPE OF "PREP"??? NO??? THEN BAT MAN DIES....PERIOD!!!! DEAL WITH IT, BIG CIMMERIAN.....BAT-MAN CAN'T EVEN "SCRATCH" VICTOR'S PROMETHIUM ARMORED BODY, LET ALONE "HURT" HIM.......LET IT GO, BRUCE WOULD DIE.....AND WHY NOT MAKE IT??? IT'S A FIGHT THAT "YOU" SAY THAT BRUCE CAN WIN, BUT I SAY HE CAN'T BASED ON HIS PRIOR SHOWINGS, SO PROVE TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT BRUCE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST VICTOR "WITHOUT PREP THEN, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE CAN.....

So you think Batman cannot find a way to beat Cyborg in 3 days? Don't yell at me, I'm scared now.

He doesn't get 3 days.....It's more like 3 hours.....BAT-MAN would get slaughtered....

#33 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine if there isn't an Insider suit available Batman still wins because he happens to be flipping awesome with preparation, and especially against someone with an as obvious weakness as Cyborg. Cyborg is no push-over and he is not stupid either, but he will loose against a Batman who can prepare to meet him

#34 Posted by comicace3 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker said:

@comicace3 said:

Hmmm three days prep.... what could bats do... in three days...

THEY BOTH GET 3 HOURS, NOT 3 DAYS....BAT-MAN DIES HERE.......

OOPS my mistake... and why does it feel like YOU ARE YELLING AT ME.... I'm guessing you hate batman? Just a question.... and yes cyborg wins.

#35 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@Daywalker: Well, if you think about it, Batman would have already tried to prep against Vic in some fashion, just like he had done against the rest of the JL. Yea, Vic can just put him in space, but your make it seem as if Bats is useless in this battle. isn't that off with what he's saying. Batman can make an EMP grenade. He does have that kind of machinery. Doesn't he have an EMP gun already? Or a disruptor of some sort?

I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THIS REQUIRES ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER....BAT-MAN'S "PRIOR" PREPARATIONS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON HIS 3 HOURS WORTH OF PREP TIME THAT HE IS GETTING HERE....LAST I CHECKED, VICTOR HAS HAD A BIT OF A RE-BOOT AND AND AN UPGRADE WHICH MAKES HIM A "LOT" MORE FORMIDABLE, SO THERE GO THOSE OUTDATED PREPARATIONS OF BAT-MAN'S, HUH??? NEXT, A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG WOULDN'T HESITATE TO PUT HALF OF BRUCE INTO THE VACUUM OF SPACE, AND TELEPORT THE REST OF HIM 2 MILES INTO THE EARTH STRAIGHT DOWN!!! IS ALL TYPES OF "WRONG" AND EMPS DO NOT WORK ON HIM ANYWAYS, SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE??? Matter of fact, I know of 2 different ways right off To explain why they won't even work...The first method is "metallic shielding." Metallic shields" are made of a continuous piece of conductive metal such as steel, aluminum or copper..... A metal enclosure generally does not "fully" shield the interior because of the small holes that are likely to exist. Therefore, that type of shielding often contains additional elements to create the actual EMP "barrier". Commonly, only a fraction of a millimeter of a metal is even needed to supply adequate EMP protection..... HOWEVER, The shield must completely surround the item to render it "EMP hardened." (SO LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU....FOR THE PRICE OF AN ALUMINUM FOIL HAT, YOU CAN GET EMP PROTECTION)

The second method is called "tailored hardening", it is a far more "cost-effective" (MEANING "CHEAPER") way of EMP hardening. In this method, only the most vulnerable elements and circuits are redesigned to be more rugged. The more rugged elements will be able to withstand much higher currents....This method has shown unpredictable failures in testing, and although it is, it is thought that it may be useful to make existing systems far less vulnerable.....

The bottom line is: Almost all military hardware nowadays (and quite a bit of the civilian stuff too) pretty much ignores anything but a friggin' nuke going off next door in terms of EMP attacks.... It is all hardened or made of superior tech that isn't nearly as vulnerable as the older stuff that was in common use almost twenty whole years ago.... You actually couldn't even pull off an EMP type destruction of civilization in the modern world anymore because over 90% of the newer stuff either wouldn't notice it, or it would reset itself in a few seconds ANYWAYS.... The rest would only need a few minutes with a support technician to come back online and be running normally thanks to the scare of "Y 2 K" and all of the software upgrades that came as a result of it....And THE GUY WITH "BAT EARS" ON HIS COSTUME can fire off all of the EMPs he wants to, but they won't do SQUAT!!! HE WOULD DIE......

#36 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

Fine if there isn't an Insider suit available Batman still wins because he happens to be flipping awesome with preparation, and especially against someone with an as obvious weakness as Cyborg. Cyborg is no push-over and he is not stupid either, but he will loose against a Batman who can prepare to meet him

NO, BAT-MAN DOESN'T, AND HE CAN'T (AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, "WON'T") BEAT CYBORG.......He only gets 3 whole hours to prep himself (WHICH I'M SURE WOULD PROBABLY INVOLVE PRAYING TO WHATEVER DEITY HE WORSHIPS, MAKING SURE HIS WILL IS IN ORDER, FEEDING HIS DOG, ETC., ETC.,) and a "MORALS OFF" CYBORG WOULD NOT HESITATE TO "BOOM TUBE" him into the vacuum of space for one second.....This wouldn't be a fair fight even if he "DID" have his "INSIDER SUIT", because last I checked, it has ABSOLUTELY no defense against being BFR'D into the vacuum of space......BAT-MAN LOSES THIS FIGHT.....Once again I "DARE" YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG THEN.....WHAT CAN HE EVEN DO IN 3 HOURS TO STOP VICTOR (MIND YOU, A "MORALS OFF", "I'LL KILL HIM IF I CAN GET THE CHANCE AND I'M GOING ALL OUT TO FINISH HIM OFF" VICTOR) FROM GIVING HIM A ONE-WAY TICKET TO ORBIT AROUND THE EARTH??? DON'T WORRY, I'LL WAIT TILL YOU RESPOND.....

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker: 1. Is this bold letter and caps thing really necessary? It just makes me not want to read it anymore. Please just use normal letters. No reason to show your anger with the "Almighty Caps".

2.Your argument is very valid and I can't argue with it. But, even if the EMP doesn't work, Cyborg really seems to punk out once he has to think whether is really a human or not. Look at what Graves did to him. Everybody else saw their parents, Vic didn't even see his mom, he saw his body before the accident. He cried about it.

Batman to my knowledge is very good on the tongue with making someone think twice.

#38 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

People really overestimate what is humanly possible to do in 3 hours.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#39 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker: Wait, doesn't Vic have to be able to PUSH you in that portal? If Batman has the Insider Suit, he can easily dodge it....

#40 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker: Stop making yourself look like a complete fool.

#41 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Private Message started by Batman242

Online Now

Batman242 just replied to your comment:

@Daywalker: 1. Is this bold letter and caps thing really necessary? It just makes me not want to read it anymore. Please just use normal letters. No reason to show your anger with the "Almighty Caps".

2.Your argument is very valid and I can't argue with it. But, even if the EMP doesn't work, Cyborg really seems to punk out once he has to think whether is really a human or not. Look at what Graves did to him. Everybody else saw their parents, Vic didn't even see his mom, he saw his body before the accident. He cried about it.

Batman to my knowledge is very good on the tongue with making someone think twice.

Please allow me to answer your questions in the order they were asked???

1.)Fine....Either way, Bruce would DIE fighting CYBORG.....I can prove my point either way, but the end result will still be that BAT-MAN cannot beat CYBORG and would die trying....

2.)EMPS "WON'T" work on Victor, and whether or not he normally "PUNKS OUT", it has no bearing on the fact that this is a "MORALS OFF" Victor Stone we are talking about here....This is a person who can and will act out of character to attempt to raze the ground ending BAT-MAN'S existence, and won't be subject to "PUNKING OUT"....On the contrary, he'll do things that are FAR more aggressive to end Bruce....Who cares what Graves did to him in the past??? We are talking about this fight that occurs NOW..... I don't honestly see how BAT-MAN can win it...If he's actually stupid enough to bring up Victor's humanity, knowing that it's a touchy subject where he's concerned, that just might cause him to have even MORE of a reason to BOOM TUBE HIM.....BAT-MAN WOULD DIE HERE......

#42 Posted by THORSON (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Cyborg stomps Batman

#43 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Private Message started by Batman242

Batman242 just replied to your comment:

@Daywalker: Wait, doesn't Vic have to be able to PUSH you in that portal?

***(In a word, "NO", he doesn't...)***

If Batman has the Insider Suit, he can easily dodge it....

***(NO, HE CAN'T....Even with the suit, He can still get teleported via "BOOM TUBE", because APOKOLIPS Tech would supercede the JLA'S INFERIOR Tech....BAT MAN would die....)***

#44 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Daywalker: Stop making yourself look like a complete fool.

Thank you for once again proving the fact that it is FAR, FAR better to be silent and "thought of" as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all "doubt", @Outside_85......Either way, BAT-MAN would die here against a "MORALS OFF" Victor...INSIDER SUIT OR NOT, HE'D DIE, AND SEEING AS THE SUIT WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE OP AS STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR BAT MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE, BRUCE GETS HIMSELF BOOM TUBED INTO SPACE WITH IT OR WITHOUT IT......Live with it...

#45 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker: I guess you've seen a bloodlusted Cyborg before. I guess you've seen what he's done what he does and how he acts when he's like that. I did come up with another point. I trashed the EMP thing and moved onto another route, yet you're still on this EMP. I said Batman can just talk him down. It's not like it hasn't worked before. I notice that's never used in battles on this. It is a very valid thing. Alot of these heroes/villains have emotional issues and with the use of the right words would just give up on life. Lex can talk to Cyborg and Cyborg would probably just end his own life.

What Graves did in the past....... I mean that is something that happened. It is a weakness of Vic's and a very exploitable one at that. I read Justice League #16 or 15 I think and that was months after their fight with Graves and Cyborg told Flash that he still thinks whether he's human or not and it gets to him, so why won't it work again? Oh yea, that's right, cause it happened in the past and we're talking about now. How long has the JL been formed in the New 52? 5 years? yea, That is WAY more than enough Batman to have a plan for all of them. Heck, Batman even planted a tracking device on Superman to see what he did. JUST to see if he had something going on with Wonder Woman. I can pull up scans for the thing with Vic talking to Barry and the same with Supes and Wonder Woman if you need me to.

#46 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker said:

@Batman242 said:

@Daywalker: Well, if you think about it, Batman would have already tried to prep against Vic in some fashion, just like he had done against the rest of the JL. Yea, Vic can just put him in space, but your make it seem as if Bats is useless in this battle. isn't that off with what he's saying. Batman can make an EMP grenade. He does have that kind of machinery. Doesn't he have an EMP gun already? Or a disruptor of some sort?

I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THIS REQUIRES ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER....BAT-MAN'S "PRIOR" PREPARATIONS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON HIS 3 HOURS WORTH OF PREP TIME THAT HE IS GETTING HERE....LAST I CHECKED, VICTOR HAS HAD A BIT OF A RE-BOOT AND AND AN UPGRADE WHICH MAKES HIM A "LOT" MORE FORMIDABLE, SO THERE GO THOSE OUTDATED PREPARATIONS OF BAT-MAN'S, HUH??? NEXT, A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG WOULDN'T HESITATE TO PUT HALF OF BRUCE INTO THE VACUUM OF SPACE, AND TELEPORT THE REST OF HIM 2 MILES INTO THE EARTH STRAIGHT DOWN!!! IS ALL TYPES OF "WRONG" AND EMPS DO NOT WORK ON HIM ANYWAYS, SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE??? Matter of fact, I know of 2 different ways right off To explain why they won't even work...The first method is "metallic shielding." Metallic shields" are made of a continuous piece of conductive metal such as steel, aluminum or copper..... A metal enclosure generally does not "fully" shield the interior because of the small holes that are likely to exist. Therefore, that type of shielding often contains additional elements to create the actual EMP "barrier". Commonly, only a fraction of a millimeter of a metal is even needed to supply adequate EMP protection..... HOWEVER, The shield must completely surround the item to render it "EMP hardened." (SO LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU....FOR THE PRICE OF AN ALUMINUM FOIL HAT, YOU CAN GET EMP PROTECTION)

The second method is called "tailored hardening", it is a far more "cost-effective" (MEANING "CHEAPER") way of EMP hardening. In this method, only the most vulnerable elements and circuits are redesigned to be more rugged. The more rugged elements will be able to withstand much higher currents....This method has shown unpredictable failures in testing, and although it is, it is thought that it may be useful to make existing systems far less vulnerable.....

The bottom line is: Almost all military hardware nowadays (and quite a bit of the civilian stuff too) pretty much ignores anything but a friggin' nuke going off next door in terms of EMP attacks.... It is all hardened or made of superior tech that isn't nearly as vulnerable as the older stuff that was in common use almost twenty whole years ago.... You actually couldn't even pull off an EMP type destruction of civilization in the modern world anymore because over 90% of the newer stuff either wouldn't notice it, or it would reset itself in a few seconds ANYWAYS.... The rest would only need a few minutes with a support technician to come back online and be running normally thanks to the scare of "Y 2 K" and all of the software upgrades that came as a result of it....And THE GUY WITH "BAT EARS" ON HIS COSTUME can fire off all of the EMPs he wants to, but they won't do SQUAT!!! HE WOULD DIE......

I made this thread so I won't debate with you sorry :D So, you think I should allow Bruce to use Insider suit and Robotic Justice Leaguers and things like that?

#47 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@Daywalker: I guess you've seen a bloodlusted Cyborg before. I guess you've seen what he's done what he does and how he acts when he's like that. I did come up with another point. I trashed the EMP thing and moved onto another route, yet you're still on this EMP. I said Batman can just talk him down. It's not like it hasn't worked before. I notice that's never used in battles on this. It is a very valid thing. Alot of these heroes/villains have emotional issues and with the use of the right words would just give up on life. Lex can talk to Cyborg and Cyborg would probably just end his own life.

What Graves did in the past....... I mean that is something that happened. It is a weakness of Vic's and a very exploitable one at that. I read Justice League #16 or 15 I think and that was months after their fight with Graves and Cyborg told Flash that he still thinks whether he's human or not and it gets to him, so why won't it work again? Oh yea, that's right, cause it happened in the past and we're talking about now. How long has the JL been formed in the New 52? 5 years? yea, That is WAY more than enough Batman to have a plan for all of them. Heck, Batman even planted a tracking device on Superman to see what he did. JUST to see if he had something going on with Wonder Woman. I can pull up scans for the thing with Vic talking to Barry and the same with Supes and Wonder Woman if you need me to.

I don't think BAT MAN will be capable of "talking CYBORG down", because Victor's "MORALS ARE OFF" and I'm assuming that Victor and BAT-MAN both know that this fight is to the death.....And just because something "WORKED BEFORE" it doesn't mean that it will work here.....Prior fights are entirely INVALID, because every fight is different..... If that's the case, every time BAT-MAN fights someone new and initially loses and goes to "PREP" for them, it should be considered a loss or he should have gotten killed with that type of logic...This fight doesn't take into consideration as to whether Victor has "EMOTIONAL ISSUES" or not....It takes into consideration as to who is more likely to beat who based on their current abilities and powers, that's it....Does the fact that "BLACKLASH" from MARVEL is a paranoid manic-depressive schitzophrenic who's a friggin psycho if he isn't heavily medicated??? NO....The fact that he takes pills like tic-tacs to keep himself from killing people has little to do with his actual FIGHTING ABILITY.....It may make him a LOT more dangerous, but it WON'T give him super strength enough to go hand to hand with IRON MAN!!! Sorry, but BAT-MAN would DIE in THIS fight....And based on the fact that Victor can currently hack BAT-MAN'S computers with relative ease, don't think for one second that he might not KNOW what Bruce's plans are and have a counterattack plan or 2 of his own based on that information!!! BAT-MAN DIES AGAINST CYBORG, AND HE CAN'T BEAT HIM....DEAL with it.....I don't care about seeing prior scans, because NONE of those have any bearing on THIS FIGHT THAT BAT MAN "WILL" LOSE.....

#48 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker said:

@Batman242 said:

@Daywalker: Well, if you think about it, Batman would have already tried to prep against Vic in some fashion, just like he had done against the rest of the JL. Yea, Vic can just put him in space, but your make it seem as if Bats is useless in this battle. isn't that off with what he's saying. Batman can make an EMP grenade. He does have that kind of machinery. Doesn't he have an EMP gun already? Or a disruptor of some sort?

I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THIS REQUIRES ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER....BAT-MAN'S "PRIOR" PREPARATIONS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON HIS 3 HOURS WORTH OF PREP TIME THAT HE IS GETTING HERE....LAST I CHECKED, VICTOR HAS HAD A BIT OF A RE-BOOT AND AND AN UPGRADE WHICH MAKES HIM A "LOT" MORE FORMIDABLE, SO THERE GO THOSE OUTDATED PREPARATIONS OF BAT-MAN'S, HUH??? NEXT, A "MORALS OFF" CYBORG WOULDN'T HESITATE TO PUT HALF OF BRUCE INTO THE VACUUM OF SPACE, AND TELEPORT THE REST OF HIM 2 MILES INTO THE EARTH STRAIGHT DOWN!!! IS ALL TYPES OF "WRONG" AND EMPS DO NOT WORK ON HIM ANYWAYS, SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE??? Matter of fact, I know of 2 different ways right off To explain why they won't even work...The first method is "metallic shielding." Metallic shields" are made of a continuous piece of conductive metal such as steel, aluminum or copper..... A metal enclosure generally does not "fully" shield the interior because of the small holes that are likely to exist. Therefore, that type of shielding often contains additional elements to create the actual EMP "barrier". Commonly, only a fraction of a millimeter of a metal is even needed to supply adequate EMP protection..... HOWEVER, The shield must completely surround the item to render it "EMP hardened." (SO LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU....FOR THE PRICE OF AN ALUMINUM FOIL HAT, YOU CAN GET EMP PROTECTION)

The second method is called "tailored hardening", it is a far more "cost-effective" (MEANING "CHEAPER") way of EMP hardening. In this method, only the most vulnerable elements and circuits are redesigned to be more rugged. The more rugged elements will be able to withstand much higher currents....This method has shown unpredictable failures in testing, and although it is, it is thought that it may be useful to make existing systems far less vulnerable.....

The bottom line is: Almost all military hardware nowadays (and quite a bit of the civilian stuff too) pretty much ignores anything but a friggin' nuke going off next door in terms of EMP attacks.... It is all hardened or made of superior tech that isn't nearly as vulnerable as the older stuff that was in common use almost twenty whole years ago.... You actually couldn't even pull off an EMP type destruction of civilization in the modern world anymore because over 90% of the newer stuff either wouldn't notice it, or it would reset itself in a few seconds ANYWAYS.... The rest would only need a few minutes with a support technician to come back online and be running normally thanks to the scare of "Y 2 K" and all of the software upgrades that came as a result of it....And THE GUY WITH "BAT EARS" ON HIS COSTUME can fire off all of the EMPs he wants to, but they won't do SQUAT!!! HE WOULD DIE......

I made this thread so I won't debate with you sorry :D So, you think I should allow Bruce to use Insider suit and Robotic Justice Leaguers and things like that?

What's the difference whether he uses his INSIDER SUIT or not??? "YOU" made this a "morals off fight" with 3 hours of prep, so it doesn't matter "WHAT" BAT-MAN does, wears or uses....He'd "STILL" get himself "BOOM TUBED" into space, teleported to APOKOLIPS, beamed into the sun, OR WORSE depending on Victor's mood.....BAT MAN would die....PERIOD....That Insider Suit would only PROLONG the obvious AND INEVITABLE.......EVEN "WITH 3 HOURS OF PREP", HE DIES!!!!!

#49 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daywalker: Isn't it usual that we use scans and other forms of proof to say who will come out a victor in a fight? "Prior fights are invalid" lol that's a funny one.

Like I said before, emotion is something used in fights, just not on the Vine and I don't know why. Now let me give you examples where people have been beaten emotionally (even if it's not canon it doesn't matter, because this is just about the emotion)

Green Lantern in Justice League: Doom

Batman in Justice League: Doom (in a way) If you watched the movie, you'll see what I mean

The Justice League by Graves (they all punked out)

I'm almost positive someone can calm Hulk down (I might be wrong)

I mean the whole emotion thing IS the whole reason some of them become heroes to begin with. Prime example: Batman. The guy never let his parent's death go. It's the whole reason he's Batman. The Lanterns are powered by emotion.

@Daywalker said:

@Batman242 said:

.....And just because something "WORKED BEFORE" it doesn't mean that it will work here

Still thinks about it. It looks like it gets to him to this day to me.

Based on current abilities and powers; One of Batman's abilities is to get to someone using fear as a tactic (just to let you know). It something I can see him doing. It's the whole reason Graves had them in that fight.

#50 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@Daywalker: Isn't it usual that we use scans and other forms of proof to say who will come out a victor in a fight? "Prior fights are invalid" lol that's a funny one.

Like I said before, emotion is something used in fights, just not on the Vine and I don't know why. Now let me give you examples where people have been beaten emotionally (even if it's not canon it doesn't matter, because this is just about the emotion)

Green Lantern in Justice League: Doom

Batman in Justice League: Doom (in a way) If you watched the movie, you'll see what I mean

The Justice League by Graves (they all punked out)

I'm almost positive someone can calm Hulk down (I might be wrong)

I mean the whole emotion thing IS the whole reason some of them become heroes to begin with. Prime example: Batman. The guy never let his parent's death go. It's the whole reason he's Batman. The Lanterns are powered by emotion.

@Daywalker said:

@Batman242 said:

.....And just because something "WORKED BEFORE" it doesn't mean that it will work here

Still thinks about it. It looks like it gets to him to this day to me.

Based on current abilities and powers; One of Batman's abilities is to get to someone using fear as a tactic (just to let you know). It something I can see him doing. It's the whole reason Graves had them in that fight.

No.....If you go by SCANS and past feats (Which don't even matter here, by the way), BAT-MAN should NEVER LOSE and he can also beat up SUPERMAN, but we all know that isn't the case, don't we??? This fight won't even last long enough for emotion to become an issue, because all CYBORG has to do is THINK he wants to teleport BAT-MAN and he's gone...POOF!!! END OF FIGHT...I don't care about your "EXAMPLES" because they have no bearing on MY opinion.... Anyone with a modicum of logic can realize that as a human being, you wouldn't hesitate to swat a bothersome fly, so if you had the power of CYBORG (MINUS HIS NORMAL MORAL COMPASS TO RESTRAIN HIM), You wouldn't hesitate to kill BAT-MAN either...And as for WW Hulk, NO ONE could calm him down, so it would depend on which version of the HULK you are talking about (NOT THAT THAT MATTERS HERE EITHER)....Either way, BAT MAN dies.....And you should also keep in mind that the reason he's BAT MAN is the same reason as to why people like the scarecrow love to exploit that as a weakness against him, too....If the case you're attempting to make is someone's ability to change the course of a fight with words, DEADPOOL should never lose any of his fights, and we all know he's lost a few too, now don't we????

IN CONCLUSION:

BAT- MAN DIES HERE....WITH PREP, OR NO PREP, WEARING HIS INSIDER SUIT, OR WITH NO INSIDER SUIT, WITH PLOT-A-RANGS, OR WITHOUT PLOT-A-RANGS, HE CAN'T BEAT CYBORG....LIVE WITH IT.....