the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Cyborg.
His strength and durability at least rivals (and potentially exceeds that of Luke) but the most important aspect is that he has a lot of energy weapon attack options.
For instance he has used white noise generators that when hitting someone have Ko'ed them by affecting affecting their internal organs / brains (through vibrations / comprssions) as well as blasting through big objects. I don't think that Luke's skin will stop this effect.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Matezoide2
the creator said:
"Cyborg.His strength and durability at least rivals (and potentially exceeds that of Luke) but the most important aspect is that he has a lot of energy weapon attack options.For instance he has used white noise generators that when hitting someone have Ko'ed them by affecting affecting their internal organs / brains (through vibrations / comprssions) as well as blasting through big objects. I don't think that Luke's skin will stop this effect."

yeah probaly not,but i think it is kinda of unfair,i mean it is like producing Kriptonite in a fight against Superman,so lets take away these generators

ps: Cyborg is 5 tons stronger than Luke,but i think Luke's external body is harder
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking

no generators luke will dismantle him it happens to vic just about every time.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
castleking said:
"no generators luke will dismantle him it happens to vic just about every time."

i meant the generators that affect internal organs,he still haves the Sonic Blast and others weapows.
why you think Luke would dismantle him?Cyborg is still stronger
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By castleking

he really doesnt seem to be from the looks of it. not saying he isnt slightly stronger but his durability isnt on par with his strength.
parts of him are still human their is a reason when he is damaged they focus on his prosthetic damage cause any other form and the character would be dead.

but a sonic blast not sure if it would hurt luke, luke is pretty agile and a good fighter able to dodge his attacks and get close.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator
Matezoide said:
"the creator said:
"Cyborg.His strength and durability at least rivals (and potentially exceeds that of Luke) but the most important aspect is that he has a lot of energy weapon attack options.For instance he has used white noise generators that when hitting someone have Ko'ed them by affecting affecting their internal organs / brains (through vibrations / comprssions) as well as blasting through big objects. I don't think that Luke's skin will stop this effect."
yeah probaly not,but i think it is kinda of unfair,i mean it is like producing Kriptonite in a fight against Superman,so lets take away these generatorsps: Cyborg is 5 tons stronger than Luke,but i think Luke's external body is harder"
What's unfair ?
This equipment is what Cyborg comes armed with.
If you want to 'ham string' him, that's your choice.

As for who has a harder shell, Cyborg has a alloy steel sheel that is extremely tough and rsistant to damage. The reinforcement takes up to 90% of Cyborg's body so I don't think that Luke has much if any advantage.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Vortex13
the creator said:
"Matezoide said:
"the creator said:
yeah probaly not,but i think it is kinda of unfair,i mean it is like producing Kriptonite in a fight against Superman,so lets take away these generatorsps: Cyborg is 5 tons stronger than Luke,but i think Luke's external body is harder"
What's unfair ?This equipment is what Cyborg comes armed with.If you want to 'ham string' him, that's your choice.As for who has a harder shell, Cyborg has a alloy steel sheel that is extremely tough and rsistant to damage. The reinforcement takes up to 90% of Cyborg's body so I don't think that Luke has much if any advantage."
Luke Cage's skin is tough as titanium, possibly tougher, I'm not gonna lie I'm not that familiar with Cyborg  but if his armor is made from a steel alloy Luke Cage is going to have the advantage because his skin is harder and more importantly his skin will give if he's hit. Cyborgs Metal parts of his body are actual metal so it won't give so that would make it more likely to break or dent which would screw with the mechanisms that allow Cyborgs abillity to move or function correctly. Plus I'm a huge Luke Cage fan so I'm rooting for him anyway and if he's armed with the wreckers crowbar which he does have theres no competition Luke Cage would win but if he doesn't have it there would be a very close fight that I'm not sure who would win
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking

when did the wrecker crowbar become part of his standard weapon?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator
Vortex13 said:
Luke Cage's skin is tough as titanium, possibly tougher, I'm not gonna lie I'm not that familiar with Cyborg  but if his armor is made from a steel alloy Luke Cage is going to have the advantage because his skin is harder and more importantly his skin will give if he's hit. Cyborgs Metal parts of his body are actual metal so it won't give so that would make it more likely to break or dent which would screw with the mechanisms that allow Cyborgs abillity to move or function correctly. Plus I'm a huge Luke Cage fan so I'm rooting for him anyway and if he's armed with the wreckers crowbar which he does have theres no competition Luke Cage would win but if he doesn't have it there would be a very close fight that I'm not sure who would win"

You may not be aware but you can have steel alloys (usually very expensive ones) that are tougher / harder than Titanium is.
Luke's skin flexing does not provide any advantage as impacts will still reach his his 'softer' internal organs.
If Cyborg's metal 'skin' deforms, will this matter ? Unless the deformation impacts on his ability to move / function, it's just cosmetic.

The thread initiator did not mention Luke having the Wrecker's crowbar as part of the fight.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vortex13
castleking said:
"when did the wrecker crowbar become part of his standard weapon?"
New Avengers issue#49 he goes into his old room in avengers tower and gets it and comes out and hits bullseye in the side of the head and then he slams venom in the face with it and sending the symbote suit splattering all over the wall behind him
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator

Vortex13 said:
"castleking said:
"when did the wrecker crowbar become part of his standard weapon?"
New Avengers issue#49 he goes into his old room in avengers tower and gets it and comes out and hits bullseye in the side of the head and then he slams venom in the face with it and sending the symbote suit splattering all over the wall behind him"

the creator said:
"The thread initiator did not mention Luke having the Wrecker's crowbar as part of the fight.
"

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vortex13
the creator said:

The thread initiator did not mention Luke having the Wrecker's crowbar as part of the fight.

Fair enough
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Triumphant

Cyborg

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Erik

He should not have the crowbar anyway since he only had it for three pages of one issue and has not had it since.

KingKai10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KingKai10

<p>Like Cage is more durable. Cyborg isn't as strong as Cage either, check his stats. Cage wins.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By Raw_Material

Luke Cage wins.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg js a more overall character he should win this fight

spideyvsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke cage is stronger-25-30 tons, cyborg is weaker-5-10 tons

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Either pre or new 52 Vic would win. Pre 52 has comparable strength with more than enough versatile tech to put the match in his favor. New 52 has boomtubes and versatile tech as well..not sure on the strength bit but I don't think it really matters.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg is far too versatile.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Vic, mostly due to the sonic cannon in his arm.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg!!! Booyah!!!!

Strength: Cyborg>Luke

Speed: Cyborg>Luke

Intelligence: Cyborg>Luke

Durability: Luke>Cyborg

Power: Cyborg>Luke

Funny moments: Cyborg>Luke

Booyah!!

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

the creator said:

"Matezoide said:
"the creator said:
"Cyborg.His strength and durability at least rivals (and potentially exceeds that of Luke) but the most important aspect is that he has a lot of energy weapon attack options.For instance he has used white noise generators that when hitting someone have Ko'ed them by affecting affecting their internal organs / brains (through vibrations / comprssions) as well as blasting through big objects. I don't think that Luke's skin will stop this effect."
yeah probaly not,but i think it is kinda of unfair,i mean it is like producing Kriptonite in a fight against Superman,so lets take away these generatorsps: Cyborg is 5 tons stronger than Luke,but i think Luke's external body is harder"
What's unfair ?This equipment is what Cyborg comes armed with.If you want to 'ham string' him, that's your choice.As for who has a harder shell, Cyborg has a alloy steel sheel that is extremely tough and rsistant to damage. The reinforcement takes up to 90% of Cyborg's body so I don't think that Luke has much if any advantage."

Luke Cage's skin is tough as titanium, possibly tougher, I'm not gonna lie I'm not that familiar with Cyborg but if his armor is made from a steel alloy Luke Cage is going to have the advantage because his skin is harder and more importantly his skin will give if he's hit. Cyborgs Metal parts of his body are actual metal so it won't give so that would make it more likely to break or dent which would screw with the mechanisms that allow Cyborgs abillity to move or function correctly. Plus I'm a huge Luke Cage fan so I'm rooting for him anyway and if he's armed with the wreckers crowbar which he does have theres no competition Luke Cage would win but if he doesn't have it there would be a very close fight that I'm not sure who would win

Agreed. Logan had asked Cage if he wanted to keep wrecker's crowbar and he did keep it (he doesn't use it often, idk why)

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widowblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeyboardThug9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborg spite

Widowblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say cage by a slim margin. If he gets close enough he could rip that cannon off.

Avatar image for kamrincdisandro
KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna give it to Cyborg, because he has one feat you forgot when he merged with Technus. Which is a giant space station that once swallowed the moon.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the... Cyborg stomps.