Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Kingant27

@themagicstik: Yes.

And it kills immortals, which Cyborg Superman is not, so that is possible.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cyborg Superman

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

i know He is Immortal (sry if am wrong) he would basicaly Regenerate (Survived a blast from Parallax and regenerate) ... Ect stronger than supes ... He have pretty Amazing feat's .

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Yes.

And it kills immortals, which Cyborg Superman is not, so that is possible.

Shows what you know about Henshaw

And Henshaw stomps

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cyborg superman got this .

Has too much advantage over Thor

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kingant27

@reaverlation: Your telling me he would survive a god-blast, I know Henkshaw very well, and he would only survive via body swapping IMO.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I said that on the fact that you said Henshaw isn't immortal which he practically is.And Godblast isn't something Thor opens up with nor uses unless against High tier characters like Gorr or Galactus,something Thor should get no feeling of going up against Henshaw

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Sy8000  Online

Hank stomps

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: The god-blast kills immortals, so that point is irrelevant.

Also I wasn't stating that, so read before going into Dc overmode, and thinking I said Thor wins due to this.

Also why assume Thor needs a feeling to open with a god-blast etc, lol.

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: god blast takes a long time to charge, and before he fires Hank would have already speedblitzed him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drsheldoncooper: Please read the earlier comments before commenting, because that has no relevance to what my point was.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kingant27: So hank whooped superman and then jumped into galaxy level attack in an attempt to kill himself and failed...your saying Thor can beat him with godblast? What's the best god blast feat? How long does it take to work and what are the consequences ? Don't say god last can kill immortal, no one killed by god blast was immortal and who did he kill with godblast?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: The God-blast kills even immortals, which was while Cyborg Superman is very hard to put down, he needed to be revived by the Manhunter's; so a God-blast could probably hurt him enough too.

Also Cyborg Superman is capable of being knocked out etc.

These are just 2 guys I listed who are pretty good with Thor New_World_Order: @ThorParker:

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: The god-blast kills immortals, so that point is irrelevant.

Also I wasn't stating that, so read before going into Dc overmode, and thinking I said Thor wins due to this.

Also why assume Thor needs a feeling to open with a god-blast etc, lol.

The point is that you don't know Henshaw as well as you think you do

This makes no sense whatsoever.In fact,I don't know why you brought up this DC overload crap from out of nowhere unless you're trying to start something

Do you think yourself so highly or what?Thor doesn't open up with a godblast unless against characters like Odin or Galactus level,something he won't pick up by looking at Henshaw unless you got proof Thor uses the godblast against unknown opponents.I mean Thor's usual tactics is smash first with his hammer,not a godblast from the start

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By Jestersmiles

Cyborg superman, I can count with one hand the number of times Thor has used God blast.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Henshaw wins.. with rings he stomps.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By skyroid

@kingant27: @jestersmiles: Just wanna know who did Thor kill with god blast? What is the side effect of using it and can he use it on whim? I know this is rude and I don't have any right to say it because I don't even use comicvine except like 2 times per 4month or something but I kinda notice that you @kingant27 tend to go along with Marvel side nearly all the time. My aplogies if I'm wrong.

DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: The god blast killing immortals is irrelevant because immortality has nothing to do with durability. Immortals can be KOed, absorbed, transmutated, and BFRed. Your only counter argument as to how Thor would beat Cyborg Superman is via the god blast, which is 1) takes too long to charge and 2) you can't prove the god blast will destroy Hank considering the fact that he has survived shots from Parallax and galaxy busting attacks. Immortality has nothing to do with how many blasts or hits you can take. For example, Death Seed Sentry is immortal, right? That does not make him more durable than PR Molecule Man or Beyonder. Hank will certainly beat Thor due to superior speed, intellect, strength, and versatility.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@kingant27: @jestersmiles: Just wanna know who did Thor kill with god blast? What is the side effect of using it and can he use it on whim? I know this is rude and I don't have any right to say it because I don't even use comicvine except like 2 times per 4month or something but I kinda notice that you @kingant27 tend to go along with Marvel side nearly all the time. My aplogies if I'm wrong.

This is Correct . LOL

no Skyroid you are not wrong.

He will resort to call you Dc loyalist when people notices this.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Kingant27

@drsheldoncooper: The God-blast will kill that body, but he can body hop anyway.

@skyroid: No I don't, and I said Cyborg Superman wins actually.

@reaverlation: I know all his appearances and have read most of them, also I read every respect thread on him.

Who knows, because Cyborg Superman attacking him, may be the trigger it; for that for instance.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: No not really...regarding the second sentence

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: Coming from a Dc hugger, who knows next to nothing on marvel characters, and if you could read, I stated Henshaw wins IMO; despite it being close.

We all know where your loyalty is, and you even admitted it in the past on threads; and tried to call me a marvel fanboy because like you I don't always say Dc characters win etc.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: That Thor would even use a Godblast anyways

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Who knows, it's a hypothetical battle, it's not real; so anything can happen depending on there use of and what out of there options they could use.

One feat is enough to show a character can use it, and anymore just shows consistency.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hank.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheMagicStik

@reaverlation: Who knows, it's a hypothetical battle, it's not real; so anything can happen depending on there use of and what out of there options they could use.

One feat is enough to show a character can use it, and anymore just shows consistency.

Who knows? I know, everybody knows, you should know that he won't use it lol... It's a last ditch effort kind of thing, one that doesn't have a ton of actual combat potency due to charge up, when's the last time regular Thor even used the Godblast, I can tell you it's been a while.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Are you serious? Wen he was defeated in Sinestro Corps War? You mean when he survived an attack that took out someone with durability to tank a galaxy busting attack (with a scratch) and fight against someone who had ION, and tank every hit from Sodam Yat ION?

He tried to kill himself, but he failed. Not to mention that Superman Prime got knocked out (I've listed some feats for him above this sentence).

Taking out context of an incident to support your case isn't going to change anything.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#81  Edited By Claymore1998
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: once again, let me repeat myself. The god blast takes a long time to charge, and Hank has speeds as fast as Superman. He will speedblitz him while thor is trying to load up his god blast. Even if by some miracle he does fire it is not certain that the god blast will kill Hank.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: He was almost dead, then Manhunter's revived his conscious, also he got knocked out into SBP.

@themagicstik: He still has it, just like Superman SBP has reality warping punches etc

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TrionAce

Cyborg Superman wins but I don't think it's that huge of a stomp

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Almost dead isn't helping your case. Tha blast easily took out someone who survived a universe exploding, an attack from 30th Century Mordru (easily universal). Not to mention that Cyborg Superman himself has survived an assault from Parallax.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: An as dual from Parralax, while immpresive has no ground compared to the galaxy attack, however he was still wasted from that; and can be taken out by blunt force as well.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: An as dual from Parralax, while immpresive has no ground compared to the galaxy attack, however he was still wasted from that; and can be taken out by blunt force as well.

He wasn't taken out by a galaxy busting attack. He was taken out by one of the Guardians releasing its energy after Prime bashed his body multiple times. He wasn't taken out by the 'galaxy busting attack'. Besides, the same explosion that took him out, was the same one that took out Superman Prime.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Post the scans, then. I'm looking for the scans right now, but until then, post them.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so Cyborg Superman is now above of a skyfather tier or is a Skyfather tier? wooo wooo

BlackRacer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers