#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter who wins?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Majestic
  2. Superman Prime
  3. Cyborg Superman
  4. Superman
#3 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

It would come down to Mr. Majestic or Prime.

I would go with Superman Prime.

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Prime
  2. Majestros
  3. Henshaw
  4. Supes
#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
  1. Prime
  2. Majestros
  3. Henshaw
  4. Supes
"
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Mr. Majestic

2. Superman Prime

3. Cyborg Superman

4. Superman
#7 Posted by Fresh Prince (4986 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
  1. Prime
  2. Majestros
  3. Henshaw
  4. Supes
"
"
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Majestic is strong enough to hang with Prime and he is a better fighter overall...
#9 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

1.either majestic or prime
2.the same as above
3.cyborg superman
4.superman

#10 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Any explanations or debates?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"Any explanations or debates?"
Well I am here... and I am willing to debate about Majestic and Prime.. if need be...
#12 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

1. superman prime. without contest. ( just superBOY prime can move planets easily and survive to the big bang. superman prime is even beyond that)

2. superman or majestic. ( pre 52 superman has pretty much closed the gap with mj during these years)

3. cyborg superman.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey209 said:

1.either majestic or prime
2.the same as above
3.cyborg superman
4.superman

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

Majestic

Cyborg-Superman

Superman (why's he in this?)

#15 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Prime

Majestic

Cyborg-Superman

Superman (why's he in this?)

'cause he has good chances with both mj and cyborg-supes...though prime can kill him in a blink of an eye.

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: CS slapped around 4 Superman level characters at the same time. Majestic probably wouldn't waste much effort on him either.

#17 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: i don't remeber Cs being considerably stronger than supes,except when he had the yellow rings. mr majestic is just a little stronger than pre 52 supes but he is also far less durable than him.

#18 Edited by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has never been able to defeat Henshaw without a plot device or help. The first time around there were tons of kryptonite that weakened Hank while the Eradicator restored Superman to full power.

Second time around, Supes had help from Darkseid.

Third time around, Hank basically defeated himself by creating a huge body that needed a planet as a power core ----- Supes broke contact between Hank and the planet, depowering him.

Fourth time around, Hank was using a weak body made out of children's toys, so Superman forced him to trap himself in some Star Labs tech or risk being flown into the sun.

Fifth time around, Hank let Superman believe he won, so that he could hitch a ride in his energy suit back to Earth without Clark's knowledge.

Sixth time around, Supes was getting his ass kicked until a Kandorian strike team showed up and saved him.

Seventh time, Hank was BFR'd into the Phantom Zone.

Eighth, Hank had Sinestro Corps rings and was wrecking Superman easily until Supergirl and Power Girl showed up to save him.

Ninth and final time was pure PIS, Superman pulled a "central node" out of Hank's body to depower him even though he's never had or needed one before, and he's reformed his body within seconds when it was destroyed completely.

Moderator
#19 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@logy5000: i don't remeber Cs being considerably stronger than supes,except when he had the yellow rings.

Henshaw has one-shotted Superman before, during The Trial of Superman. That was without the yellow rings.

Moderator
#20 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: things are pretty much changed since that

#21 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@CitizenBane: things are pretty much changed since that

They had a later fight after that (during the arc when Lois was kidnapped by Parasite) and Hank was still winning easily until some Kandorians showed up and rescued Superman from him.

Moderator
#22 Posted by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

1Superman Prime

2Mr Majestic

3Cyborg Superman

4Superman

#23 Posted by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP wins

majestic is soo dope but he is not beating SBP without prep because he is considerbly less powerful (physically)

my boy will tell you whats up with cyborg supes. aparently he is that good. didnt think he was physically as powerful because of his partial kryptonian makeup but i trust logy on this.

supes is losing

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight: CS is one tough cookie.

#25 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@toptom said:

@CitizenBane: things are pretty much changed since that

They had a later fight after that (during the arc when Lois was kidnapped by Parasite) and Hank was still winning easily until some Kandorians showed up and rescued Superman from him.

yes. but you fail to realize that superman was dying for k-nite poisoning,and also that hensaw was more powerfull than usaul,since he has absorbed a lot of strange stuff in the phantom zone.

the only time they were one vs one is when hensaw was using the energy of a whole planet. CS blasted supes (several times) and each blow was powerfull enough to level a city at least,but then kal managed to separate him from his extra power source and then he has koed him with few blows.

before new 52 continuity,CS was fighting with a dd's clone,but even supergirl managed to put a better fight than him. now i am remebering even of when CS lost to hal jordan and arisia:arisia separated him from his green lantern rings and then CS wasn't much of a threat anymore.

i believe that kal is consistently stronger than him,but the outcome of THIS fight depends much on the environment. if they fight in space kal wins,if the fight on apokolips (for example) hensaw can absorb a lot of stuff in oreder to regenerate himself how many times he wants.

#26 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't read past Prime

#27 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@CitizenBane said:

@toptom said:

@CitizenBane: things are pretty much changed since that

They had a later fight after that (during the arc when Lois was kidnapped by Parasite) and Hank was still winning easily until some Kandorians showed up and rescued Superman from him.

yes. but you fail to realize that superman was dying for k-nite poisoning,and also that hensaw was more powerfull than usaul,since he has absorbed a lot of strange stuff in the phantom zone.

the only time they were one vs one is when hensaw was using the energy of a whole planet. CS blasted supes (several times) and each blow was powerfull enough to level a city at least,but then kal managed to separate him from his extra power source and then he has koed him with few blows.

before new 52 continuity,CS was fighting with a dd's clone,but even supergirl managed to put a better fight than him. now i am remebering even of when CS lost to hal jordan and arisia:arisia separated him from his green lantern rings and then CS wasn't much of a threat anymore.

i believe that kal is consistently stronger than him,but the outcome of THIS fight depends much on the environment. if they fight in space kal wins,if the fight on apokolips (for example) hensaw can absorb a lot of stuff in oreder to regenerate himself how many times he wants.

He was barely starting to get affected at the time (all he had was a cough, it was only much later that his skin started glowing green and so on) but fair enough.

That's not the only time they were one on one. In the same story, one of the Tribunal borrowed Henshaw's body and used it to easily one-shot Superman. He wasn't amped or powered up in any way. In the fight you're talking about, Henshaw made the mistake of using his whole body to draw power from the planet. It wasn't an extra power source, it became his only power source. Superman himself said that removing Henshaw from the ground would weaken him, and after that he KO'd Henshaw as fast as he could before he got the chance to get his power back from the planet. There are circumstances there that don't make it a clean one-on-one fight. Also in the same story, Henshaw stomped Eradicator, Supergirl, Superboy and Steel all at the same time, and easily. Eradicator alone is usually a hard fight for Superman.

Henshaw in that story was using a very weak body (formed from Boodikka's remains and pieces of the Watchtower) and even then he killed Doomsday by tearing him in half with a blitz. Doomsday then came back to life, copied Hank's powers and used his technopathy to depower him. Supergirl didn't put up a better fight. She knocked Doomsday around for a while, but when he got the chance he knocked her out with just one punch. Hank took many punches from Doomsday in that fight and none of them knocked him out. Hal and Arisia had prep against Hank, they used a Highmaster to hit him with a blast that destroyed the planet he was on. And again, that was a weak body. The body Hank used during SCW tanked blasts from a Guardian, not just Lanterns. He's like Iron Man, he has many bodies and each have different levels of durability.

If it's not stated in the OP, the fight takes place on Earth, meaning Hank has the advantage since there's a lot he can use to repair himself over and over again.

Moderator
#28 Posted by Lvenger (18374 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Mr Majestic
  2. Cyborg Superman
  3. Superman Prime (even though he got overpowered by the Titans I'll still grant him 3rd place based on other showings)
  4. Superman
#29 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@toptom said:

@CitizenBane said:

@toptom said:

@CitizenBane: things are pretty much changed since that

They had a later fight after that (during the arc when Lois was kidnapped by Parasite) and Hank was still winning easily until some Kandorians showed up and rescued Superman from him.

yes. but you fail to realize that superman was dying for k-nite poisoning,and also that hensaw was more powerfull than usaul,since he has absorbed a lot of strange stuff in the phantom zone.

the only time they were one vs one is when hensaw was using the energy of a whole planet. CS blasted supes (several times) and each blow was powerfull enough to level a city at least,but then kal managed to separate him from his extra power source and then he has koed him with few blows.

before new 52 continuity,CS was fighting with a dd's clone,but even supergirl managed to put a better fight than him. now i am remebering even of when CS lost to hal jordan and arisia:arisia separated him from his green lantern rings and then CS wasn't much of a threat anymore.

i believe that kal is consistently stronger than him,but the outcome of THIS fight depends much on the environment. if they fight in space kal wins,if the fight on apokolips (for example) hensaw can absorb a lot of stuff in oreder to regenerate himself how many times he wants.

He was barely starting to get affected at the time (all he had was a cough, it was only much later that his skin started glowing green and so on) but fair enough.

That's not the only time they were one on one. In the same story, one of the Tribunal borrowed Henshaw's body and used it to easily one-shot Superman. He wasn't amped or powered up in any way. In the fight you're talking about, Henshaw made the mistake of using his whole body to draw power from the planet. It wasn't an extra power source, it became his only power source. Superman himself said that removing Henshaw from the ground would weaken him, and after that he KO'd Henshaw as fast as he could before he got the chance to get his power back from the planet. There are circumstances there that don't make it a clean one-on-one fight. Also in the same story, Henshaw stomped Eradicator, Supergirl, Superboy and Steel all at the same time, and easily. Eradicator alone is usually a hard fight for Superman.

Henshaw in that story was using a very weak body (formed from Boodikka's remains and pieces of the Watchtower) and even then he killed Doomsday by tearing him in half with a blitz. Doomsday then came back to life, copied Hank's powers and used his technopathy to depower him. Supergirl didn't put up a better fight. She knocked Doomsday around for a while, but when he got the chance he knocked her out with just one punch. Hank took many punches from Doomsday in that fight and none of them knocked him out. Hal and Arisia had prep against Hank, they used a Highmaster to hit him with a blast that destroyed the planet he was on. And again, that was a weak body. The body Hank used during SCW tanked blasts from a Guardian, not just Lanterns. He's like Iron Man, he has many bodies and each have different levels of durability.

If it's not stated in the OP, the fight takes place on Earth, meaning Hank has the advantage since there's a lot he can use to repair himself over and over again.

he was already on his knees BEFORE the fight was started. and CS was more powerfull than usaual. that fight was FAR from being a straight one.

i don't remeber CS one shotting superman,but that doesn't mean he is more powerfull especially if we consider that later he was defeated even if he was amped. by the way it was never stated that the planet'energies were his only power source. superman separated hensaw from the planet in order to weaken him....from his amped status of course and punched him at superspeed in the atmosphere, so he could not absorb anything.he was not powerless when he was removed from the planet but he couldn't do anything vs a bloodlusted supes. kal was not holding back since he knows that hensaw is impossible to kill but he managed to ko him in few blows.

when CS defeated eradicator,superboy and steel he was amped by a whole planet,that was the same story. of course he can not do that with just his power.

hensahaw didn't managed to defeat just ONE of the doomsday clones,that were not as powerfull than the origianl one, even if he (initially) could use the whole satellite and had the help of supergirl. by the way..supergirl did put definitevely a better fight than him: he tried to sucker-blast supergirl 'cause ( as HE SAID) he could not tolerate the fact that she managed to defeat DD when he could not.

regarding hal and arisia vs hensaw they had pretty much defeated him before the planet esxploded. here CS can even had an inferior body but he was still using 4GREEN LANTERN RINGS.

i believe that kal can has huge possibilities to defeat his mechanical counter part. he knows his opponent very well,he has defeated him countless times and he can just take the fight into space (or even in the atmosphere) were CS can not reform or absorb anything. even the elettric superman defeated CS in this way.

#30 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: i don't think that MJ or CS can even hope to defeat superBOY prime....let alone superMAN prime.

#31 Posted by Saren (25312 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

he was already on his knees BEFORE the fight was started. and CS was more powerfull than usaual. that fight was FAR from being a straight one.

He was on his knees because he was fed a stream of information that was moving too fast for him to process. He got up right afterwards and was standing on his legs without a problem before Henshaw came out of the zone.

i don't remeber CS one shotting superman
by the way it was never stated that the planet'energies were his only power source.

And then Superman himself says he needs to prevent Henshaw from reforming and regaining access to his power source.

when CS defeated eradicator,superboy and steel he was amped by a whole planet,that was the same story. of course he can not do that with just his power.

No, he was not. He defeated them all with his own power. He was only amped by the planet much later, near the end of the story. This was near the beginning of the story, when Superboy thought Alpha Centurion was Henshaw in disguise.

Point out to me where he is amped by a planet here.

hensahaw didn't managed to defeat just ONE of the doomsday clones,that were not as powerfull than the origianl one

He did defeat it. He killed it by tearing it in half. It just came back to life right after that.

by the way..supergirl did put definitevely a better fight than him: he tried to sucker-blast supergirl 'cause ( as HE SAID) he could not tolerate the fact that she managed to defeat DD when he could not.

Henshaw's pride is hardly a definitive indicator. Supergirl was KO'd by one punch from Doomsday. None of Doomsday's punches knocked out Henshaw. End of story. Results matter, not words.

regarding hal and arisia vs hensaw they had pretty much defeated him before the planet esxploded. here CS can even had an inferior body but he was still using 4GREEN LANTERN RINGS.

They did no such thing. Even without his rings, he trapped them both inside a Highmaster and then they used that to defeat him. Hal even stated that their powers were multiplied 100 times by the Highmaster. With the rings he beat Hal and Guy effortlessly.

he can just take the fight into space (or even in the atmosphere) were CS can not reform or absorb anything. even the elettric superman defeated CS in this way.

Right, when Henshaw was using a body made out of children's toys.....

Moderator
#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (16063 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

Majestic

Cyborg

Superman.

#33 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@toptom said:

he was already on his knees BEFORE the fight was started. and CS was more powerfull than usaual. that fight was FAR from being a straight one.

He was on his knees because he was fed a stream of information that was moving too fast for him to process. He got up right afterwards and was standing on his legs without a problem before Henshaw came out of the zone.

i don't remeber CS one shotting superman
by the way it was never stated that the planet'energies were his only power source.

And then Superman himself says he needs to prevent Henshaw from reforming and regaining access to his power source.

when CS defeated eradicator,superboy and steel he was amped by a whole planet,that was the same story. of course he can not do that with just his power.

No, he was not. He defeated them all with his own power. He was only amped by the planet much later, near the end of the story. This was near the beginning of the story, when Superboy thought Alpha Centurion was Henshaw in disguise.

Point out to me where he is amped by a planet here.

hensahaw didn't managed to defeat just ONE of the doomsday clones,that were not as powerfull than the origianl one

He did defeat it. He killed it by tearing it in half. It just came back to life right after that.

by the way..supergirl did put definitevely a better fight than him: he tried to sucker-blast supergirl 'cause ( as HE SAID) he could not tolerate the fact that she managed to defeat DD when he could not.

Henshaw's pride is hardly a definitive indicator. Supergirl was KO'd by one punch from Doomsday. None of Doomsday's punches knocked out Henshaw. End of story. Results matter, not words.

regarding hal and arisia vs hensaw they had pretty much defeated him before the planet esxploded. here CS can even had an inferior body but he was still using 4GREEN LANTERN RINGS.

They did no such thing. Even without his rings, he trapped them both inside a Highmaster and then they used that to defeat him. Hal even stated that their powers were multiplied 100 times by the Highmaster. With the rings he beat Hal and Guy effortlessly.

he can just take the fight into space (or even in the atmosphere) were CS can not reform or absorb anything. even the elettric superman defeated CS in this way.

Right, when Henshaw was using a body made out of children's toys.....

when henshaw was merged with the planet he was like a part of it,but i have never denied that. what i am trying to say is that CS did not lost his standard powers ONCE superman severed his connection with the planet.that was never stated anywhere. so superman has basically fought with an extremely amped CS,he has tanked numerous blast that can level a city,he has destroyed hensaw's connection and then he has koed him ( since he stopped to HOLD BACK) in few seconds.

supergirl was defeating that dd's clone(a goal that henshaw could not achieve),but since she was distracted by CS attempt to sucker-blast her,she left an opening for his foe.none of dd's punches koed henshaw? you just need to read that story again.

yes WHIT the rings he defeated hal and guy..but that is far from being impressive. 2 humans with 1 green lantern ring vs a guy nearly as strong as superman (but with more powers) with 4 power rings..

CS ,in the last part of that story,almost defeated hal jordan but then alisia cutted of his arm with the rings.since then( few pages since then the planet has explosed) he was a threat to no one.

#34 Posted by Lvenger (18374 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@Lvenger: i don't think that MJ or CS can even hope to defeat superBOY prime....let alone superMAN prime.

How exactly? Prime is a massive jobber. His feats are sketchy and Majestic is near enough Prime's level as well as being a far better fighter. He definitely takes it here. As for Cyborg, he has more versatility that can outperform Prime's raw power so he should take it there. Besides Superman Prime's feats were full of PIS so that hampers their validity a great deal.

#35 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: superBOY prime (without his suit) can move planets as chess' pawn,can hit 3 flashes at once,can escape the speed-force and can survive to the big-bang. whit his suit he is even stronger,he alone managed to trash an army of green lantern and destroyed a wall of pure will 300 miles wide.superman himself stated that he is impossible to kill. but we are not using superBOY prime but superMAN prime who is still far stronger than his young counterpart,his power level are ridiculous (as the character is). superman prime can ko by himself both superman,majestic and Cyborg,since he really has no limits.

#36 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Prime

Majestic

Cyborg

Superman.