• 51 results
#1 Edited by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank has all of his power rings. Morals are on for Surfer, Hank fights at full power!

VS!!!!!!

#2 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

SS shuts him down. GF

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank goes through Surfer like wet tissue. Current Surfer is no match.

#4 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Both at full power... He would just turn off the Cyborg lmao SS can control machines/technology.

#5 Edited by Heimporiaz (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@Dextersinister said:

Both at full power... He would just turn off the Cyborg lmao SS can control machines/technology.

Henshaw isn't a machine you idiot. He isn't like Ultron where he has programming and even if he was, Surfer couldn't even shut down Annihilus. It just shows that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

#6 Posted by Dextersinister (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: If he can control machines why would he get stomped by a doombot or have the power cosmic sucked out of him by one and at there most powerful a GL ring has performed feats that rival Surfers, I'm not joking they have been insane.

#7 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@stonerthps: If he can control machines why would he get stomped by a doombot or have the power cosmic sucked out of him by one and at there most powerful a GL ring has performed feats that rival Surfers, I'm not joking they have been insane.

Bad writing. Also about it being stolen didn't he give it to the doombot? Pretty sure that's how it happened. He's controlled machines on multiple occasions not only that but he's controlled the entire world's machines before as well.

@Heimporiaz: Oh look it's Dex again what shall I do? How about you give me the definition of cyborg?

#8 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kemorionz said:

@Dextersinister said:

Don't bother, I know for a FACT that stonerthps has never touched a comic in his life. I've already caught him showing numerous out of context scans from comics he couldn't even name.

Actually I have. Dex you should define cyborg.

My current finished comics list: Avengers. Deadpool. Silver Surfer. Thor. Read the first 12 issues of New 52 of Justice League Flash Superman Wonder Woman and the Teen Titans

Currently finishing: Xmen.

Actually you were the person that got caught up using out of context scans by myself and then by killemall but, good job trying to put that on me.

#9 Edited by Dextersinister (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@Dextersinister said:

Bad writing. Also about it being stolen didn't he give it to the doombot? Pretty sure that's how it happened. He's controlled machines on multiple occasions not only that but he's controlled the entire world's machines before as well.

@Heimporiaz: Oh look it's Dex again what shall I do? How about you give me the definition of cyborg?

Hank is some sort of disembodies spirit that also controls machines so this fight is effectively one guys ability to control machines Vs another. Hank has manipulated some of the most advanced tech in the DC universe on a massive scale so Surfer isn't taking control from him at waht effectively is his specialty.

#10 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: So has Surfer. Planetary control and alien technologies as well as many other things. Has hank ever controlled every machine on a planet? I know he did a city once. What about the entire planet?

#11 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kemorionz said:

Ignoring the idiot who doesn't read comics.

Surfer can win, but he needs to finish the fight asap. The longer the fight drags out the greater chance of Hank building a device to drain Surfer's cosmic power ala Black Panther. Henshaw already fought Surfer in a canon crossover where they stalemated.

Funny how you say I don't read comics and yet you think he can build a machine that can drain his power cosmic when it can't be drained from him anymore since the doombot incident. Since you know so much about comics why not ask me to post a random scan I have all the issues I mentioned ^ but I doubt you will since you've already got pwnt by me and killemall and are already known as the biggest troll on this site. See you on the next alt. Crossovers aren't cannon to Marvel.

Random issue. Random page I'll post anything lets go.

#12 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kemorionz said:

@stonerthps:Read Fantastic Four..idiot..it was Dooms own technology that drained Surfer's power and turned him into a punk bitch. He even had his power drained during that retarded Planet Hulk storyline

Try again troll, its fun watching you look like a jackass

Yes because he allowed it. Like I said in a previous post it wasn't because Doom could just do it. He trusted doom and allowed it to happen. His powers weren't drained in Planet Hulk. He had an obedience disc and wasn't able to act on his own will because of it. Personally that whole entire thing is PIS/WIS because surfer's willpower has stopped moondragon with the mindgem from taking control of him.

Piggybacking another user says the troll that doesn't have an account. I don't post out of context scans. Stop trying to put your failures on me cause I can go back to that thread where you posted all the out of context scans and I bet you can't go to the thread where I did. Wanna know why cause I didn't post out of context scans.

#13 Edited by Dextersinister (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: Yes he has on Apokolips and took over the Manhunters.

@stonerthps: I don't think your an idiot but I remember someone making a post about Doom's ability to steal powers and they included others besides the power cosmic because it's infamous for being stolen so often.

#14 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@stonerthps: I don't think your an idiot but I remember someone making a post about Doom's ability to steal powers and they included others besides the power cosmic because it's infamous for being stolen so often.

He's only had his powers taken once by doom after that it hasn't happened.

#15 Posted by GhostRider2 (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer for the win.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kemorionz said:

Don't bother, I know for a FACT that stonerthps has never touched a comic in his life. I've already caught him showing numerous out of context scans from comics he couldn't even name. He's just like that idiot lone wolf and cub or whatever his name is, absolutely no comic knowledge.

YOU , who was showing mexican can KO Surfer , or Thor = Thanos claiming someone else uses out of context scans?? Talk about Irony. Also FLAGGED!

@Dextersinister said:

While i have seen Surfer control machinery to some extent, i see no reason believe his powers to control machinery is either absolute or any better than Hankshaw, in fact , feats would prove Hank to be a lot more powerful in that regards. Had his powers to control Machine been anything really noteworthy, Thanos for one wouldnt have had him tricked to be a prisoner of Dynamo city, during Infinity Gauntlet Saga (SS v3 40 - 43), nor would have been closed to helpless in said city.

Also the fact the morals are on are going to hinder Surfer in a match, he doesnt use most of his abilities. I however, strongly believe Silver Surfer has shown more versatility than a green ring, neither of which he uses in a fight though, sadly.

With morals on, Surfer is likely to lose.

With morals off, using his powers to the best of his abilities, could handily beat him.

#17 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4391 posts) - - Show Bio

y'all are crazy. Surfer annihilates Henshaw.

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins

#19 Posted by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

Silver Surfer for the win.

#20 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (213 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know much about cyborg superman. Is the cable/deadpool stuff cannon? In that, Surfer could break down matter. He can do that in the movie too. Can cy supes do anything to protect himself from that besides a speed blitz knock out punch? Im not sure his rings would be adequate protection?

#21 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj2DeadPool said:

I dont know much about cyborg superman. Is the cable/deadpool stuff cannon? In that, Surfer could break down matter. He can do that in the movie too. Can cy supes do anything to protect himself from that besides a speed blitz knock out punch? Im not sure his rings would be adequate protection?

Yes.

#22 Posted by Hyperlight (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Heimporiaz: I dont understand.. why are you talking to people like that? you are a grown man/woman and this is a forum about comic books. Its not necessary... we should be civil

back to the subject at hand... I dont know too much about CS but if SS morals are on he might pull a win

#23 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj2DeadPool said:

While Cable/ Deadpool is cannon, and was fun to see Silver Surfer finally stated to be a "very, very heavy hitter" which was awesome, and he has matter manipulation, has 2 feats of planetary level matter manipulation which makes him extremely powerful while Hankshaw is vulnerable to transmutation as evident through Superman/ Doomsday: Hunter/ Prey were Darkseid did exactly that to him and trapped his consciousnesses in a ball, which surfer could replicate.

That being said, unless otherwise stated, we assume the fight is with morals on and in character. surfer neither uses molecular manipulation, nor most of his exotic powers in charater and as such is a passive, calm, level headed guy, while Cyborg is generally ruthless. Its the character flaw that i believe would probably give Cyborg Superman the victory. The ring while potent , against a guy who apparently has unlimited energy manipulation, isnt going to do well, but then again, its not in his character to do so.

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

SS shuts him down. GF

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer takes him to the Astral Planes.

#26 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Henshaw would destroy silver surfer

#27 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet: I'm going to give this to the Silver surfer, it'll be a good, close fight but even a cyborg with Superman's powers can't overwhelm the power cosmic!!!

#28 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation@Stronger: : See feats below. If he can hold his own against Parralax he can take the surfer. His showings are more consistent, and he has reconstructed himself from machines more than once. You can thank Citzen bane for the thread below.

Adventures of Superman #468: This is from before he got the half-Superman/half-Terminator body. Henshaw is capable of emitting energy pulses that could shut down all forms of electronics all over the east coast.

Superman #78: Steals Doomsday's body from a military installation, flies into space, calculates a trajectory that will ensure that his body floats through the cosmos forever, and then chucks Doomsday into space and (it is later revealed) out of the solar system.

Superman #79: Accesses almost every computer system in the world via the White House computers.

Adventures of Superman #503: Beats the living daylights out of Superboy.

Superman #80: Fights Eradicator and dominates fairly easily until Mongul blows up Coast City in the biggest explosion ever seen on the planet. The magnitude of the blast was said to surpass any weapon invented by man, which would presumably include nukes. The explosion leaves Eradicator barely alive but Henshaw is virtually unscathed.

Superman #81: Makes Mongul his b!tch.

Superman #81: Again....

Adventures of Superman #504: .....and again.

Superman #82: Fights Superman, Steel, Superboy, Supergirl and Eradicator. He takes control of Steel's metal body to make him strangle himself and then fights Eradicator and a depowered Superman. Kryptonite enters the picture and everyone starts to get weaker, until the Eradicator sacrifices himself to restore Superman's powers completely. By that point Superman was good as new and Henshaw was weakened from the Kryptonite, so there you go.

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1: Creates a body out of an Apokoliptian soldier's corpse, and that body is powerful enough to injure Superman to a notable degree (Supes then gets up and flies away like nothing happened, but that's more than likely because of the Mother Box on his arm, it heals it's user).

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Takes control of the Apokoliptian communications system and uses it to murder the entire army.

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Fights Superman who gets help from Darkseid. Henshaw survives a hit from the Omega Beams (Darkseid was still recuperating at the time, though) and then is destroyed by a second hit of the OB. (He was actually transmuted, but whatever)

Superman #107: Stomps Superboy, Supergirl, Steel and Eradicator all at the same time.

Superman #108: Tribunal-Prime takes control of Henshaw's body for a while and uses it to one-shot Superman.

Superman: The Man of Steel #52: Takes control of the entire tribunal planet with his technopathy.

Adventures of Superman #531: Teleported by the tribunal to the event horizon of a black hole, it sucks him in although ultimately not damaging him to any visible extent (it's part of the plot to send him somewhere).....

Green Lantern/Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances: .......and he comes out unscathed in the Marvel universe, where the first thing he does is destroy a planet. The Silver Surfer fights him and they stalemate for a while until Parallax shows up.

As far as I know, this crossover is very much canon since it's a part of Henshaw's story (it's not unlike when Invincible entered a portal to Marvel and met Spider-Man, and that crossover is canon for the same reason).

Confirmation that the story is canon: Hal talks about how he pursued Henshaw into another universe in Parallax: Emerald Night.

Parallax: Emerald Night #1: Fights Parallax. Heals himself in seconds when Hal blows a hole in his chest. Hal then merges him with the Source Wall, imprisoning him there.

Superman #128: But that doesn't stop him, he takes control of the portion of the Wall that he's imprisoned in and uses it to pull Superman into it. Considering that the Source Wall is a very one-of-a-kind object in the DCU, it speaks volumes about Henshaw's ability to control and animate all kinds of things.

Adventures of Superman #551: Creates a small army of dupes from portions of the Source Wall to fight Superman. At the end of the fight Superman thinks he's beaten Henshaw and imprisoned him in the wall again, but it was a ruse; Henshaw had bonded with Superman's energy suit to hitch a ride back to Earth without his knowledge.

Superman #129: Superman tries to restrain Henshaw in an energy grid, but he escapes by bonding with a small model of himself.

Superman Red/Superman Blue: The model falls into the hands of Toyman, and Henshaw then leaves it to create a new body for himself out of some nearby children's toys (and even that body is capable of fighting Superman).

Superman Red/Superman Blue: With a body formed out of children's toys, Henshaw fights Superman. Supes tries to restrain him in an energy field, Henshaw builds a device on the spot to break free. He then adjusts his heat vision so that it can hurt even an energy being, and then forces Superman into a position where he had no choice but to bear the brunt of Henshaw's heat vision for a while. Note that Superman himself said he couldn't stand the heat, and remember that Henshaw was doing all this with a body formed out of children's toys. Then Toyman shows up and one-shots Superman with a gun that in all probability was created by Hank.

Adventures of Superman #563: Demonstrates that his powers do not wane in the absence of sunlight the way Superman's do, and some shape-shifting.

Superman: The Man of Steel #100: Escapes from the Phantom Zone and overpowers Superman with yet another new body until a Kandorian strike team shows up to restrain him.

Green Lantern #11: One-shots Hal Jordan (albeit by attacking him from the back) while in possession of several power rings.

Green Lantern #12: Easily defeats Guy Gardner.

Green Lantern #12: Uses his own form of mechanized mind-control, the willhunters, on Hal. For reference's sake, Henshaw had all the "lost Lanterns" strung up and docile because his willhunters had subdued their minds. Hal manages to break free of their control, but it's later revealed that he could do so because Arisia helped him.

Green Lantern #13: Endures an attack from Hal that was as hot as the sun.

Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Cyborg-Superman: Stomps Superman with several Qwardian rings.

Green Lantern #25: Tanks a blast from a Guardian, and is then hit along with the Manhunters and the Anti-Monitor with a galaxy-busting blast from the GLC. His body is destroyed but his consciousness survives and the Manhunters reboot him.

Green Lantern Corps #49: Takes control of the Alpha-Lanterns.

Green Lantern Corps #50: Manhandles Ganthet and drains his ring's power into a battery in his chest.

Green Lantern Corps #50: The planet Grenda was inhabited by over a billion robotic lifeforms. Henshaw enslaved them all with his technopathy.

Green Lantern Corps #51: Commands an Alpha-Lantern to kill himself, and the AL complies (I like to think this is what would happen in a fight between Henshaw and Beta Ray Bill).

Green Lantern Corps #51: Makes Ganthet cry. This feat is here simply because it amuses me.

Green Lantern Corps #52: The Green Lanterns on Grenda bring all of its one billion inhabitants to fight Henshaw, and while he is focused on pushing them back the GL's attack him. He leaves his body and hops into Boodikka's, where she fights him on some weird astral-like plane and "kills" him. Seems a bit ridiculous, but no matter, because......

Justice League of America #55: ...........he wasn't dead, he simply waited until the time was ripe and then tore himself out of Boodikka's body during Reign of Doomsday.

Superman/Batman Annual #5: Creates a new body within seconds from Boodikka's corpse and portions of the JLA Watchtower, and then takes control of the Watchtower with his technopathy.

Superman/Batman Annual #5: Fights ROD Doomsday. While the fight is going on, the Watchtower registers Henshaw and his presence as rogue Kryptonian activity and activates the default safety measure: a magic cocktail created by Zatanna and Dr. Fate. It weakens Supergirl severely but does not even slow down Henshaw. The actual fight itself goes back and forth for the most part until Henshaw works himself up into a rage at the prospect of defeat, and then blitzes Doomsday, tearing him clean in half. Which in itself is a pretty straightforward victory, but then Doomsday comes back to life and uses his plot powers to copy Henshaw's powers and......the rest is best left unsaid.

#29 Posted by blazinasian112 (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer takes this and then proceeds to go surfing in SoCal after the win

#30 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear god. After looking at probably 1/10th of those images, he's probably one of the most badass villains I've ever read about.

#31 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

Did I mention morals are off? I guess that really only applies to Surfer though

Op says morals off. Surfer cruises.

#32 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

@BlueComet said:

Against Cyborg Superman with his power rings? Not easily.

#33 Edited by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@Gritterr said:

@BlueComet said:

How are power rings going to hurt surfer exactly? He would lunch on the rings with his level of energy manipulation

#34 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

@BlueComet said:

@Gritterr said:

@BlueComet said:

How are power rings going to hurt surfer exactly?Really?

Really? Take a look at some of the scans icysloth posted. The power ring ones are closer to the bottom.

#35 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: Parralax hal jordan who has no morals and is better than the surfer in every aspect couldn't destroy him, how about imprisoning surfer, or hitting him really hard with superman strength amplified by 5.

#36 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@Gritterr said:

@BlueComet said:

@Gritterr said:

@BlueComet said:

How are power rings going to hurt surfer exactly?Really?

Really? Take a look at some of the scans icysloth posted. The power ring ones are closer to the bottom.

Im still not seeing anything being done with the ring that will scare surfer. Durability wise no question he has tanked some impressive things. but I don't him harming surfer greatly or being able to withstand the barrage of attacks that a bloodlusted surfer would unleash for an extended period

#37 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@infonation@Stronger: : See feats below. If he can hold his own against Parralax he can take the surfer. His showings are more consistent, and he has reconstructed himself from machines more than once. You can thank Citzen bane for the thread below.

Adventures of Superman #468: This is from before he got the half-Superman/half-Terminator body. Henshaw is capable of emitting energy pulses that could shut down all forms of electronics all over the east coast.

Superman #78: Steals Doomsday's body from a military installation, flies into space, calculates a trajectory that will ensure that his body floats through the cosmos forever, and then chucks Doomsday into space and (it is later revealed) out of the solar system.

Superman #79: Accesses almost every computer system in the world via the White House computers.

Adventures of Superman #503: Beats the living daylights out of Superboy.

Superman #80: Fights Eradicator and dominates fairly easily until Mongul blows up Coast City in the biggest explosion ever seen on the planet. The magnitude of the blast was said to surpass any weapon invented by man, which would presumably include nukes. The explosion leaves Eradicator barely alive but Henshaw is virtually unscathed.

Superman #81: Makes Mongul his b!tch.

Superman #81: Again....

Adventures of Superman #504: .....and again.

Superman #82: Fights Superman, Steel, Superboy, Supergirl and Eradicator. He takes control of Steel's metal body to make him strangle himself and then fights Eradicator and a depowered Superman. Kryptonite enters the picture and everyone starts to get weaker, until the Eradicator sacrifices himself to restore Superman's powers completely. By that point Superman was good as new and Henshaw was weakened from the Kryptonite, so there you go.

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1: Creates a body out of an Apokoliptian soldier's corpse, and that body is powerful enough to injure Superman to a notable degree (Supes then gets up and flies away like nothing happened, but that's more than likely because of the Mother Box on his arm, it heals it's user).

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Takes control of the Apokoliptian communications system and uses it to murder the entire army.

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Fights Superman who gets help from Darkseid. Henshaw survives a hit from the Omega Beams (Darkseid was still recuperating at the time, though) and then is destroyed by a second hit of the OB. (He was actually transmuted, but whatever)

Superman #107: Stomps Superboy, Supergirl, Steel and Eradicator all at the same time.

Superman #108: Tribunal-Prime takes control of Henshaw's body for a while and uses it to one-shot Superman.

Superman: The Man of Steel #52: Takes control of the entire tribunal planet with his technopathy.

Adventures of Superman #531: Teleported by the tribunal to the event horizon of a black hole, it sucks him in although ultimately not damaging him to any visible extent (it's part of the plot to send him somewhere).....

Green Lantern/Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances: .......and he comes out unscathed in the Marvel universe, where the first thing he does is destroy a planet. The Silver Surfer fights him and they stalemate for a while until Parallax shows up.

As far as I know, this crossover is very much canon since it's a part of Henshaw's story (it's not unlike when Invincible entered a portal to Marvel and met Spider-Man, and that crossover is canon for the same reason).

Confirmation that the story is canon: Hal talks about how he pursued Henshaw into another universe in Parallax: Emerald Night.

Parallax: Emerald Night #1: Fights Parallax. Heals himself in seconds when Hal blows a hole in his chest. Hal then merges him with the Source Wall, imprisoning him there.

Superman #128: But that doesn't stop him, he takes control of the portion of the Wall that he's imprisoned in and uses it to pull Superman into it. Considering that the Source Wall is a very one-of-a-kind object in the DCU, it speaks volumes about Henshaw's ability to control and animate all kinds of things.

Adventures of Superman #551: Creates a small army of dupes from portions of the Source Wall to fight Superman. At the end of the fight Superman thinks he's beaten Henshaw and imprisoned him in the wall again, but it was a ruse; Henshaw had bonded with Superman's energy suit to hitch a ride back to Earth without his knowledge.

Superman #129: Superman tries to restrain Henshaw in an energy grid, but he escapes by bonding with a small model of himself.

Superman Red/Superman Blue: The model falls into the hands of Toyman, and Henshaw then leaves it to create a new body for himself out of some nearby children's toys (and even that body is capable of fighting Superman).

Superman Red/Superman Blue: With a body formed out of children's toys, Henshaw fights Superman. Supes tries to restrain him in an energy field, Henshaw builds a device on the spot to break free. He then adjusts his heat vision so that it can hurt even an energy being, and then forces Superman into a position where he had no choice but to bear the brunt of Henshaw's heat vision for a while. Note that Superman himself said he couldn't stand the heat, and remember that Henshaw was doing all this with a body formed out of children's toys. Then Toyman shows up and one-shots Superman with a gun that in all probability was created by Hank.

Adventures of Superman #563: Demonstrates that his powers do not wane in the absence of sunlight the way Superman's do, and some shape-shifting.

Superman: The Man of Steel #100: Escapes from the Phantom Zone and overpowers Superman with yet another new body until a Kandorian strike team shows up to restrain him.

Green Lantern #11: One-shots Hal Jordan (albeit by attacking him from the back) while in possession of several power rings.

Green Lantern #12: Easily defeats Guy Gardner.

Green Lantern #12: Uses his own form of mechanized mind-control, the willhunters, on Hal. For reference's sake, Henshaw had all the "lost Lanterns" strung up and docile because his willhunters had subdued their minds. Hal manages to break free of their control, but it's later revealed that he could do so because Arisia helped him.

Green Lantern #13: Endures an attack from Hal that was as hot as the sun.

Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Cyborg-Superman: Stomps Superman with several Qwardian rings.

Green Lantern #25: Tanks a blast from a Guardian, and is then hit along with the Manhunters and the Anti-Monitor with a galaxy-busting blast from the GLC. His body is destroyed but his consciousness survives and the Manhunters reboot him.

Green Lantern Corps #49: Takes control of the Alpha-Lanterns.

Green Lantern Corps #50: Manhandles Ganthet and drains his ring's power into a battery in his chest.

Green Lantern Corps #50: The planet Grenda was inhabited by over a billion robotic lifeforms. Henshaw enslaved them all with his technopathy.

Green Lantern Corps #51: Commands an Alpha-Lantern to kill himself, and the AL complies (I like to think this is what would happen in a fight between Henshaw and Beta Ray Bill).

Green Lantern Corps #51: Makes Ganthet cry. This feat is here simply because it amuses me.

Green Lantern Corps #52: The Green Lanterns on Grenda bring all of its one billion inhabitants to fight Henshaw, and while he is focused on pushing them back the GL's attack him. He leaves his body and hops into Boodikka's, where she fights him on some weird astral-like plane and "kills" him. Seems a bit ridiculous, but no matter, because......

Justice League of America #55: ...........he wasn't dead, he simply waited until the time was ripe and then tore himself out of Boodikka's body during Reign of Doomsday.

Superman/Batman Annual #5: Creates a new body within seconds from Boodikka's corpse and portions of the JLA Watchtower, and then takes control of the Watchtower with his technopathy.

Superman/Batman Annual #5: Fights ROD Doomsday. While the fight is going on, the Watchtower registers Henshaw and his presence as rogue Kryptonian activity and activates the default safety measure: a magic cocktail created by Zatanna and Dr. Fate. It weakens Supergirl severely but does not even slow down Henshaw. The actual fight itself goes back and forth for the most part until Henshaw works himself up into a rage at the prospect of defeat, and then blitzes Doomsday, tearing him clean in half. Which in itself is a pretty straightforward victory, but then Doomsday comes back to life and uses his plot powers to copy Henshaw's powers and......the rest is best left unsaid.

Ok i am surprised, where did you see him hold his own against Parallax?

#38 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@Kemorionz said:

@stonerthps:Read Fantastic Four..idiot..it was Dooms own technology that drained Surfer's power and turned him into a punk bitch. He even had his power drained during that retarded Planet Hulk storyline

Try again troll, its fun watching you look like a jackass

Yes because he allowed it. Like I said in a previous post it wasn't because Doom could just do it. He trusted doom and allowed it to happen. His powers weren't drained in Planet Hulk. He had an obedience disc and wasn't able to act on his own will because of it. Personally that whole entire thing is PIS/WIS because surfer's willpower has stopped moondragon with the mindgem from taking control of him.

Piggybacking another user says the troll that doesn't have an account. I don't post out of context scans. Stop trying to put your failures on me cause I can go back to that thread where you posted all the out of context scans and I bet you can't go to the thread where I did. Wanna know why cause I didn't post out of context scans.

Surfer purposely wore the obedience disc to get closer to Hulk. He wasn't actually under its control. If I recall correctly, he easily dispatched the disc close to the end of that arc.

#39 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@Dextersinister said:

He's only had his powers taken once by doom after that it hasn't happened.

His powers were also taken by High Evolutionary.

#40 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Silver Surfer can take Hal,Gardner,Mongul,Superman,Eradicator etc.

#41 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on - Silver Surfer probably loses.

Morals off - Silver Surfer would eat Henshaw on breakfest.

#42 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#43 Posted by XiiX (8741 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman.

#44 Posted by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Cyborg Superman.

#45 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off SS wins

#46 Edited by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Hank Henshaw but Surfer got this one if you ask me unless Hank gets very creative with those rings I can't see him winning this one.

#47 Posted by staphin (205 posts) - - Show Bio

ss wins but cs puts up a bit of a fight

#48 Edited by Thanofleeze (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

What's all this about CS beating SS?

#49 Posted by mace11 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer.

#50 Posted by reaverlation (16450 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how Surfer fights