Cyborg Superman vs Infinity Man

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Cyborg Superman with 2 Power Rings defeat Infinity Man in an all out battle ?

caption
caption

caption
caption
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

I don't know.  Infinity man's powers aren't clearly defined.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"I don't know.  Infinity man's powers aren't clearly defined."
But he did beat Takion and Superman... so we know he has some sense of power from these feats alone...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom

Beating Takion isn't a showing of his power. He was empowered by the Source to slay the new gods. He didn't defeat Takion in a battle, he ripped his soul out. Disintegrating Orion however is a feat.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"Beating Takion isn't a showing of his power. He was empowered by the Source to slay the new gods. He didn't defeat Takion in a battle, he ripped his soul out. Disintegrating Orion however is a feat."
But he still defeated Takion...who is very powerful in his own right...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Beating Takion isn't a showing of his power. He was empowered by the Source to slay the new gods. He didn't defeat Takion in a battle, he ripped his soul out. Disintegrating Orion however is a feat."
But he still defeated Takion...who is very powerful in his own right..."
Yes, but look.

It is like a battle between superman and an ordinary guy who shoot Kryptonite out of his eyes. Superman is far more powerful than him. but he can't beat him because of the kryptonite.

Now i'm not saying IM couldn't beat Takion,he is very powerful, but we didn't see it in that battle. The Source gave him the ability to claim the souls of new gods, and then how powerful Takion is became irrelevant.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
Yes, but look.

It is like a battle between superman and an ordinary guy who shoot Kryptonite out of his eyes. Superman is far more powerful than him. but he can't beat him because of the kryptonite.

Now i'm not saying IM couldn't beat Takion,he is very powerful, but we didn't see it in that battle. The Source gave him the ability to claim the souls of new gods, and then how powerful Takion is became irrelevant."
Yeah... I see what ya saying... so you have no idea who wins here ?
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ball Buster

IM ftw..

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
Yes, but look.

Now i'm not saying IM couldn't beat Takion,he is very powerful, but we didn't see it in that battle. The Source gave him the ability to claim the souls of new gods, and then how powerful Takion is became irrelevant."
Yeah... I see what ya saying... so you have no idea who wins here ?"
Well i don't know based on what we know..........Oh who am I kidding, I would still pick IM.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
LOL