Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Pre-52

-Cyborg Superman has a lantern Ring

-This is Savage Hulk and (No loebforce) Rulk

-Win by K.O,Death, or incapacitation (No BFR to start)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

personally, i think hulks can win, but im not entirely sure

@godtriggerhulk

you like these characters, what do you think?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks smash

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman with no effort

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RebornAkuma
Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebornakuma: you serious? hank would blitz both hulk and red hulk and with the ring that is just overkill

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Add Skaar and use Pak's Hulk. They can take it solid 7/10 win if BFR is not in game...

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: I guess... But Hank can't one-shot the both of them can he, even with a lantern ring?

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I was thinking of addin the she-hulks, but I thought that that would be too much. Guess I've underestimated Hank Henshaw?

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ratatat

@rebornakuma said:

@ghostravage: I was thinking of addin the she-hulks, but I thought that that would be too much. Guess I've underestimated Hank Henshaw?

yes you REALLY underestimated him to think that just two hulks could beat him

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@knightofzero:

Cyborg Superman is no pushover, still he lacks the same breadth of feats that Superman has (newer character goes on hiatus often). Further compunding this problem is that Hank's body often gets annihilated, he can reform a mechanical body in a cinch but the solar energy he absorbed is gone. Think about it Superman has 30+ years of solar energy kicking around in dat body. Hank has what, a few months? It'ld be a different story if he had more feats but you won't find Henshaw doing IMP's or Heat Vision brain surgery. (If anyone has any really good Cyborg Superman feats using his Kryptonian powers please post them so I can regurgitate them later).

Most of Henshaw's fighting is done through his technokinesis and ring-slingin'. That being said I think location is important for this battle, personally I think a He-Hulk can take the majority against all but the most powerful of Lanterns.

So basically,

@rebornakuma

Where does the fight take place?

Just as a side note I count Hank being reduced to his electronic intelligence as incapacitation.

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Hulk wins solo.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@crabtree said:

Savage Hulk wins solo.

Savage Hulk gets stomped solo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman ftw

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Wow, troll fest for damn sure in this thread, Hank stomps. Besides the fact that he is Superman's equal in nearly every way, surpassing him with his adaption/regeneration abilities, but Hank has stomped Supes with and without lantern rings....Red Hulk without Leob Force got blitzed by Iron Man and boxed out by She-Hulk, he's not going to be much of a help. Not like either Hulk can help themselves though...they're too slow to touch Hank who'd blitz them worse than he did that Doomsday clone.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman #107: Stomps Superboy, Supergirl, Steel and Eradicator all at the same time.

These two slow bricks aren't even going to phase Hank...

Superman #80: Fights Eradicator and dominates fairly easily until Mongul blows up Coast City in the biggest explosion ever seen on the planet. The magnitude of the blast was said to surpass any weapon invented by man, which would presumably include nukes. The explosion leaves Eradicator barely alive but Henshaw is virtually unscathed.

Stomping Superman level opponents consistently is not something either Hulk is incapable of. I'm inclined to call this a mismatch in Hank's favor....

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Supes stomps

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, Hulks smash. What are Cyborg feats other than ABC logic? Hulk feats, mile long.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

Again, Hulks smash. What are Cyborg feats other than ABC logic? Hulk feats, mile long.

Your post didn't even make a single lick of sense. You haven't proven anything yet you go about making baseless statements that criticize the feats of another with nothing to go on but bias and ignorance, typical. You can say Hulks smash all you want and it doesn't mean a thing cus you can't back up a word you type, unless you feel like proving how Hulk smashes someone who is faster, more durable, even greater regenerative powers, true immortality, strength greater than or equal to Superman and the ability to stomp Superman and several of his Kryptonian friends such as Supergirl, Eradicator and Superboy at the same time. Unless you feel like actually proving a point, something very rare and almost unheard of from you, don't even bother replying. I don't want to read your complaining and snapping back at me for calling you out, I won't care to debate you unless you actually choose to debate and prove what you say for once. Till then, I'll just post more feats .......

He can chuck either of the Hulks into space and leave them there floating with no way out, then beat them down in space.

Superman #78: Steals Doomsday's body from a military installation, flies into space, calculates a trajectory that will ensure that his body floats through the cosmos forever, and then chucks Doomsday into space and (it is later revealed) out of the solar system.

Hank can take on and outright stomp Superman level opponents. I already posted him stomping Eradicator individually and when Eradicator had Steel, Supergirl, and Superboy at his back .

Adventures of Superman #503: Beats the living daylights out of Superboy.

Superman #81: Makes Mongul his b!tch.

Superman #81: Again....

Adventures of Superman #504: .....and again.

Superman: The Man of Steel #100: Escapes from the Phantom Zone and overpowers Superman with yet another new body until a Kandorian strike team shows up to restrain him.

Hank's durability, regen and immortality is too much for the Hulks to handle. Even when completely destroyed, he cannot die. Not that Hulk or Rulk will ever get that far, but he can release his consciousness and bond with almost whatever inanimate object he feels like to survive ....

Parallax: Emerald Night #1: Fights Parallax. Heals himself in seconds when Hal blows a hole in his chest. Hal then merges him with the Source Wall, imprisoning him there.

Green Lantern #13: Endures an attack from Hal that was as hot as the sun.

Superman #129: Superman tries to restrain Henshaw in an energy grid, but he escapes by bonding with a small model of himself.

Superman Red/Superman Blue: The model falls into the hands of Toyman, and Henshaw then leaves it to create a new body for himself out of some nearby children's toys (and even that body is capable of fighting Superman).

Green Lantern #25: Tanks a blast from a Guardian, and is then hit along with the Manhunters and the Anti-Monitor with a galaxy-busting blast from the GLC. His body is destroyed but his consciousness survives and the Manhunters reboot him.

Whenever he has lantern ring, Hank has always used several, and with those, he's oneshotted Hal Jordan and Guy Gardener, toyed with Ganthlet, drained his powers and made him cry. He's even stomped Superman without any effort. lol Hulks smash HA, no ...

Green Lantern #11: One-shots Hal Jordan (albeit by attacking him from the back) while in possession of several power rings.

Green Lantern #12: Easily defeats Guy Gardner.

Green Lantern Corps #50: Manhandles Ganthet and drains his ring's power into a battery in his chest.

Green Lantern Corps #51: Makes Ganthet cry. This feat is here simply because it amuses me.

Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Cyborg-Superman: Stomps Superman with several Qwardian rings.

Now all I have to do is wait for all those mile high feats that Hulk and Rulk must have over Hank, my work here is done .....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRavage

@ancient_0f_days: Why do you think he has better regeneration than Hulk...? Hulk literally ripped half his head once... It just grew back in seconds... Hulk skin was almost entirely disintegrated leaving him near on bones, 1 shot'd that bastard and regenerated back in seconds... Got his eyes cut off and they just grew back in seconds...

Hulk has some pretty badass regeneration feats to simply put him below Cyborg Superman so easily... Also, what strength feats does Cyborg Superman has to put him so easily above Hulk and Superman... All i've seen is him beating people.

Punching people to space its an average strength feat for powerhouses... Hulk did it to Fing Fan Foom effortlessly, Superman has done it to a bunch of people effortlessly... Its easy because Hulk weights around 1200 lbs... Superman must weight 230 or so... And if im not mistaken, Hulk has one of the best striking feats of the comic industry...

Im not arguing he won't be able to beat them when he actually can without much trouble with BFR to space and punch the f*ck out of them. But just simply put him above characters for beating people is not the way...

Btw: What is his body made of? Can it be considered harder than Secondary adamantium? Just wondering because IIRC Red Hulk managed to melt secondary adamantium rather easily...

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days

Lots of whining and arrogance lacking any substance. Your only "feats" are ABC logic...Cyborg fought so and so, ergo he can beat the Hulk. Try again.

Hulk feats: http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/4005-2267/forums/respect-the-hulk-704811/

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You put hank against two hulks with one ring? He gets crushed, savage hulk would have a chance to solo depending on how mad he is at the beginning of the fight

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn

I will take Cyborg Superman...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By MethoKi

@gav said:

@Ancient_0f_Days

Lots of whining and arrogance lacking any substance. Your only "feats" are ABC logic...Cyborg fought so and so, ergo he can beat the Hulk. Try again.

Hulk feats: http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/4005-2267/forums/respect-the-hulk-704811/

I don't see his debate as ABC logic. He just gave out feats and some with him owning people known to have high durability feats.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By willpayton

Cyborg Superman with a GL ring wins this easily.

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman with an ring FTW!

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't have 5 rings just one, he loses. What if Rulk can drain the ring he should be able to

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: I think the Rulk which was able to drain such energies as Cosmic and so... had Loebforce...

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spiderbuck1

@moonman78 said:

He doesn't have 5 rings just one, he loses. What if Rulk can drain the ring he should be able to

If Rulk drains the ring it might negate that aspect of Hanks arsenal, granted, but he is more dangerous than any lantern ring with his normal power set, save maybe a white ring or entity possessed ring bearer, although I guess that is debatable since Arisia and Hal were able to beat him handedly after separating from a ring.

The issue with Rulk is I don't know whether he is a the badass beast that whooped Thor and drained Surfer, or the jobber that lost to Wolverine and getting cut by Punisher. Cyborg Superman is consistently a super heavy hitter, with few low showings. LoebForce Rulk and WBH would have a chance, but anything else falls short.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: LoebForce Rulk is nigh omnipotent... I consider WBH takes it solid 7/10 by himself...