#1 Edited by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Henshaw haves all the yellow rings and he is in his full power

Goku and Vegeta are in full power

Moral off

They are fighting at Apokolips

And explain why will the other character win the fight

#2 Edited by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Fusion takes place, I want to say Super Vegito takes it but I don't know much about Cyborg Supes or what having all the yellow rings can do, can someone enlighten me on this?

#3 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really just Gogeta SSJ 4 vs Cyborg Superman. At full power with no morals, it would be odd that the two saiyans wouldn't do that. But i still think Henshaw takes this.

#4 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

You show me a picture but need a explanation please ^_^

#5 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by LordMaverick (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

Um Hank in pretty well equipped here

#7 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Um Hank in pretty well equipped here

I wound thought it would be a even match because he is facing two saiyens in there full strength

#8 Posted by LordMaverick (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I believe Hank alone is more than a match for one of them, but give him the rings an I say Hank 8/10

#9 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Well I believe Hank alone is more than a match for one of them, but give him the rings an I say Hank 8/10

Dam!!! 8/!0 wow

#10 Posted by SupermanWins465 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg superman takes this 10/10

#11 Posted by LordMaverick (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, perhaps ill post scans of Hank when I'm not limited to my ipod

#12 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Sorry, perhaps ill post scans of Hank when I'm not limited to my ipod

Thanks that will be cool

#13 Posted by cyborgx (142 posts) - - Show Bio

normally i would Goku and Vegeta right of the back..but Cyborg Superman is is a POWERHOUSE:and with the rings+ he's already Immortal..so while i believe the two saiyans will be able to hold there own they can't keep him down.....

#14 Posted by soaringturkeys (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the Rings. Goku & Vegeta.

With. slight favour to the cyborg.

#15 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman should take this.

But it won't be easy and the Saiyans still might have a chance.

#17 Posted by dondave (26883 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman ftw

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank will win, he's got too much going for him here, his immortality is too great of an advantage. Goku and Vegeta wont be able to down him at all and even if they could somehow, there is so much tech on apokolips that he can use to reform his body ......

Besides that, his durability is insane

Green Lantern #13: Endures an attack from Hal that was as hot as the sun.

Green Lantern #25: Tanks a blast from a Guardian and is then hit along with the Manhunters and the Anti-Monitor with a galaxy-busting blast from the GLC. His body is destroyed but his consciousness survives and the Manhunters reboot him. .

And he's got a healing factor

Parallax: Emerald Night #1: Fights Parallax. Heals himself in seconds when Hal blows a hole in his chest. .

Even if they manage to damage or destroy his body, they are on apokolips. Last time he was on apokolips he was reforming himself like crazy

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Fights Superman who gets help from Darkseid. Henshaw survives a hit from the Omega Beams (Darkseid was still recuperating at the time, though) and then is destroyed by a second hit of the OB. (He was actually transmuted, but whatever)

once again, they can't kill him, if they destroy his body, he'll make or find a new one

With the rings hes even more powerful, he's stomped Superman and Guy Gardener with them on...As far as durability goes, Goku and Vegeta aren't up there with Superman...

Green Lantern #12: Easily defeats Guy Gardner.

ales of the Sinestro Corps: Cyborg-Superman: Stomps Superman with several Qwardian rings.

(All scans courtesy of Citizen Bane)

So I really don't think Goku and Vegeta (Fusion or not) are gonna be able to stand up to Hank or put him down in any way, shape or form especially when this fight takes place on Apokolips of all places.

#19 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Cyborg Superman ftw

#20 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@dondave said:

Cyborg Superman ftw

#21 Posted by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman

#22 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hank will win, he's got too much going for him here, his immortality is too great of an advantage. Goku and Vegeta wont be able to down him at all and even if they could somehow, there is so much tech on apokolips that he can use to reform his body ......

Besides that, his durability is insane

Green Lantern #13: Endures an attack from Hal that was as hot as the sun.

Green Lantern #25: Tanks a blast from a Guardian and is then hit along with the Manhunters and the Anti-Monitor with a galaxy-busting blast from the GLC. His body is destroyed but his consciousness survives and the Manhunters reboot him. .

And he's got a healing factor

Parallax: Emerald Night #1: Fights Parallax. Heals himself in seconds when Hal blows a hole in his chest. .

Even if they manage to damage or destroy his body, they are on apokolips. Last time he was on apokolips he was reforming himself like crazy

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Fights Superman who gets help from Darkseid. Henshaw survives a hit from the Omega Beams (Darkseid was still recuperating at the time, though) and then is destroyed by a second hit of the OB. (He was actually transmuted, but whatever)

once again, they can't kill him, if they destroy his body, he'll make or find a new one

With the rings hes even more powerful, he's stomped Superman and Guy Gardener with them on...As far as durability goes, Goku and Vegeta aren't up there with Superman...

Green Lantern #12: Easily defeats Guy Gardner.

ales of the Sinestro Corps: Cyborg-Superman: Stomps Superman with several Qwardian rings.

(All scans courtesy of Citizen Bane)

So I really don't think Goku and Vegeta (Fusion or not) are gonna be able to stand up to Hank or put him down in any way, shape or form especially when this fight takes place on Apokolips of all places.

Of all people you did a great explanation thanks ^_^

#23 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Cyborg Superman should take this.

But it won't be easy and the Saiyans still might have a chance.

Ancient_0f_Days did a great explanation why Cyborg Superman will win you have to give a explanation why you think the Saiyens have a chance.

#24 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Siding with Henshaw here.

#25 Edited by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF: They were able to take on the likes of Broly, Janemba, Omega Shenron and Kidd Buu who are possible solar system-galaxy busters, and their combat abilities are really good due to extensive training through a series of experienced hardened combat battle oriented battles in which their are different scenarios being presented. Now as Vegito or Gogeta their power together is maximized and they do not hold back but instead utilize their full potential.

Gogeta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Janemba and Omega Shenron

Vegito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly, Kidd Buu, Cell, and Frieza

Now as separate beings

Goku by the end of Z>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu and etc

Vegeta by the end of Z>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu and etc

#26 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@CODYSF: They were able to take on the likes of Broly, Janemba, Omega Shenron and Kidd Buu who are possible solar system-galaxy busters, and their combat abilities are really good due to extensive training through a series of experienced hardened combat battle oriented battles in which their are different scenarios being presented. Now as Vegito or Gogeta their power together is maximized and they do not hold back but instead utilize their full potential.

Gogeta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Janemba and Omega Shenron

Vegito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly, Kidd Buu, Cell, and Frieza

Now as separate beings

Goku by the end of Z>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu and etc

Vegeta by the end of Z>>>>>>>>>>>>Kid Buu and etc

I don't get your explanation at all what does this got to do beating Henshaw?

#27 Edited by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF: Their durability, combat experience and speed attributes should help but it won`t guarantee anything. I mentioned those characters because they are a perfect example of how powerful Goku and Vegeta are especially when combined as either Gogeta or Vegito. They could inflict a good amount of damage on Henshaw but that`s if they break through his defenses.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

Of all people you did a great explanation thanks ^_^

No, thank you. and thank Citizen Bane for making that Cyborg Superman respect thread lol. Without that I'd have to find these scans on google or Photobucket, lol.