#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyborg Superman






















vs

Doomsday








Cyborg Superman has 2 power rings. This is doomsday hunter prey. Who wins and why.
#2 Edited by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

In Hunter/Prey, Darkseid destroyed Henshaw with his Omega Effect but it didn't hurt Doomsday at all. But he has power rings now, so this is a close one.

#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

CS

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"CS"

How.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Hunter Prey Doomsday might win here... but it wont be easy. 
#6 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry how strong is this Doomsday is he the one who Killed superman or a weaker version?

#7 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

I'm sorry how strong is this Doomsday is he the one who Killed superman or a weaker version?

"
Stronger.
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

I'm sorry how strong is this Doomsday is he the one who Killed superman or a weaker version?

"
This is the one who killed superman and doomsday has taken blasts from gls before.
#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

o that changes things i have read that doomsday  has gotten weaker over the years.

#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"o that changes things i have read that doomsday  has gotten weaker over the years."

But cyborg Superman has all the powers of superman and extra abilities and 2 power rings.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (218286 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Wisppeons said:
"o that changes things i have read that doomsday  has gotten weaker over the years."

But cyborg Superman has all the powers of superman and extra abilities and 2 power rings."
True. And Hank has shown to be unable to be killed... but that doesnt mean Doomsday cant KO him
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Wisppeons said:
"o that changes things i have read that doomsday  has gotten weaker over the years."

But cyborg Superman has all the powers of superman and extra abilities and 2 power rings."
True. And Hank has shown to be unable to be killed... but that doesnt mean Doomsday cant KO him"

Good Point but Cyborg Superman can play smart to.
#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#14 Posted by inferiorego (22564 posts) - - Show Bio

  ...    

Staff
#15 Posted by CapedCrusaider (161 posts) - - Show Bio

CS....could throw doomsday into a black hole made from his rings

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (15980 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman easily.

#17 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

mmm i think this cyborg supes cant beat doomsday.  
 
supes fought agains him with the mother box and even like this cant do a shit to DD. 
 

 
DD for me

#18 Edited by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think H/P Doomsday could be hurt by anything Cyborg Superman could dish out...hhmmmm

#19 Posted by demifiendreturns (53 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#20 Posted by termiteone4ever (9028 posts) - - Show Bio

HP doomsday all the way

#21 Posted by Bo88gdan (5311 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday

#23 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this battle and was about to post "I don't think Cyborg Superman has any weapons at his disposal that haven't already been shown ineffective against Doomsday at this point" and then I realized I already posted:@vuviper said:

I don't think H/P Doomsday could be hurt by anything Cyborg Superman could dish out...hhmmmm

#24 Posted by Korvacglobal (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

I saw this battle and was about to post "I don't think Cyborg Superman has any weapons at his disposal that haven't already been shown ineffective against Doomsday at this point" and then I realized I already posted:@vuviper said:

I don't think H/P Doomsday could be hurt by anything Cyborg Superman could dish out...hhmmmm

I agree with both things you said

#25 Posted by logy5000 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Doomsday.

#26 Posted by Alexander505 (2250 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman win.

#27 Posted by lol (5445 posts) - - Show Bio