#1 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Cyborg Superman aka Hank Henshaw take down World War Hulk and the Classic Thor ?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i say yes...

my money is on the guy who survived an explosion more powerful than the Big Bang...

no one in the entire DCU has managed to defeat Hank Henshaw yet, this includes the entire Green Lantern Corps, a Guardian, The Antimonitor, 3 different incarnations of Superman... the list just goes on and on...

M

#3 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I wonder if Thor could give Hank some trouble here. "

Hardly, if a Guardian and Antimonitor couldn't defeat Cyborg, how could a mere classic Thor?

#4 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank is starting to resemble Dark Phoenix xP

/CG

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Thor could give Hank some trouble here.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"King Saturn says:
Hardly, if a Guardian and Antimonitor couldn't defeat Cyborg, how could a mere classic Thor?"
My question wasnt if Thor could win. It was could he pose a threat or a least get a few hits in on Hank.
Post Edited:2008-05-26 15:49:03
#7 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
Hardly, if a Guardian and Antimonitor couldn't defeat Cyborg, how could a mere classic Thor?"
My question wasnt if Thor could win. It was could he pose a threat or a least get a few hits in on Hank.
Post Edited:2008-05-26 15:49:03"

Well I doubt it.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"King Saturn says:
"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
Post Edited:2008-05-26 15:49:03"
Well I doubt it."

Ah I see

#9 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman for the Win. He has all the abilities of Superman at the time of his creation - so far greater strength, reaction speed and durability. He also has all the machine control powers that his cyborg nature provides.
Post Edited:2008-05-27 08:21:07

#10 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Would this guy be affected by time temporal attacks? Couldnt someone go back in time and stop his creation? If so...Thor can take him.

#11 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"Would this guy be affected by time temporal attacks? Couldnt someone go back in time and stop his creation? If so...Thor can take him."

This is classic Thor and as such he has no temporal power (it was removed from hi8s hammer by immortus).

#12 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

what issue was this?

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would be the first to go as always in these fights lol. Since he survived the big bang as stated up there Thor can atomize the whole cyborg making him self explode. I only See thor doing two things to him anyway. The first thing I named and the second which is spraying him with anti matter particles that could delete anything from existence.

#14 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"what issue was this?"

way back in the old Avengers title I think.

#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"

Cyborg Superman for the Win. He has all the abilities of Superman at the time of his creation - so far greater strength, reaction speed and durability. He also has all the machine control powers that his cyborg nature provides.

"
#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate plot device thor's hammer draws hanks electronic consciousness into his hammer and it is sent into a void dimension

#17 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#18 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Marvel Duo could take it. If Thor goes all out and wears his belt and the Hulk gets mad enough.

#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (5066 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyborg Superman. He BFRs Hulk straight away then its down to him and Thor. And Classic Thor would go down against Cyborg Superman.
#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok you guys are going way to far with this Cyborg Supes thing. CS shouldn't beat Supes unless he has prep or a ring or two i dont see him puting down either of these 2 solo w/o some rings.

Just because he seems indestructable dosen't mean he can beat everyone, hell Juggs is indestructable that doesn't mean he wins every fight.

#21 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Ok you guys are going way to far with this Cyborg Supes thing. CS shouldn't beat Supes unless he has prep or a ring or two i dont see him puting down either of these 2 solo w/o some rings.

Just because he seems indestructable dosen't mean he can beat everyone, hell Juggs is indestructable that doesn't mean he wins every fight."
Translation: I don't read DC or comics in general so I have no idea what I am talking about

That about sums it up

But hey what else would you expect from SeSAW the village idiot :)
#22 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Cyborg Superman. He BFRs Hulk straight away then its down to him and Thor. And Classic Thor would go down against Cyborg Superman.
"
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Ok you guys are going way to far with this Cyborg Supes thing. CS shouldn't beat Supes unless he has prep or a ring or two i dont see him puting down either of these 2 solo w/o some rings.

Just because he seems indestructable dosen't mean he can beat everyone, hell Juggs is indestructable that doesn't mean he wins every fight."
But Durability is key in a fight like this for Hank... over the years Cyborg Superman has shown to be able to endure attacks from Cosmic Level Beings... and to stay up in this fight he will need that here...
#24 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"

"
If he has all that why does superman kick his ass in sinestro corp invasion off earth and superman even claimed that all his fights when Henshaw he wasn't really trying to hurt him.
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank wins in an epic curbstomp

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah... I think Cyborg Superman should win here...
#27 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Yeah... I think Cyborg Superman should win here...
"

Agreed...he is a monster.
#28 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Yeah... I think Cyborg Superman should win here...
"

Agreed...he is a monster."