#1 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just curious what the vine would think about this fight since I'm in a bit of a debate with a friend about this...he seems to think hank could hack Tony's armor,,what's you opinion? Battle takes place in the Mojave desert far from innocent bystanders. Both in character fight is until death or incapacitation.

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg supes wins he's far too powerful

#3 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I said,,the fight is pretty one sided but the real debate is if either one could hack or use technopathy to take over the other

#4 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman easily.

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I know hank would win handily,,my real question is if either of them could hack the others suit

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

That's what I said,,the fight is pretty one sided but the real debate is if either one could hack or use technopathy to take over the other

Trying to look at what you're actually talking about (and giving you an actual answer instead of dropping a name and leaving) the answer would still be Cyborg unless you're talking about a software takeover and nothing more. Cyborg control of machines is such that he controls not just their programs and how they run, but also the very substances they're made of. This means that whether or not he could turn off Stark's programs, he could still control any aspect of the suit directly.

#8 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I know hank would win handily,,my real question is if either of them could hack the others suit

Sorry, I wouldn't know, but according to my basic information on who would win this battle...Cyborg Superman sweeps, as said before he's far too powerful for Tony to handle.

- Daaerk

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks...I was wondering if extremis's ability to access most machines wirelessly would help him hack hank or if hanks technopathy could shut down tony or control him

#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

yeh

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Thanks...I was wondering if extremis's ability to access most machines wirelessly would help him hack hank or if hanks technopathy could shut down tony or control him

Hank's not really a functioning computer, or he doesn't need to be if he doesn't want to. Hank could control a pile of scraps if he wanted to while Tony would need a functioning machine in order to have any shot at taking it over.

#12 Posted by MonsterStomp (20652 posts) - - Show Bio

CS has superior technopathic abilities.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

Henshaw pretty easily.

#14 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, hank seems to be able to control random parts, like building a body from non mechanical parts, I think Metallo does this too. Software, not sure of wireless feats.

#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Cyborg Superman easily.

#16 Edited by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman wins with one finger. I mean he can bench press the planet.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

No he cannot.

#18 Posted by reaverlation (17116 posts) - - Show Bio

This didn't need to be bumped when Henshaw would stomp Iron Man

#19 Edited by tomlikesfries (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

@galacticravenous said:

No he cannot.

I agree. Even though his name is Cyborg Superman, that doesn't mean he's an identical copy of Kal with machine parts. There's far more to the story than that. As far as I remember, his origin was explained in an issue of Johns' GL.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

@galacticravenous said:

No he cannot.

I agree. Even though his name is Cyborg Superman, that doesn't mean he's an identical copy of Kal with machine parts. There's far more to the story than that. As far as I remember, his origin was explained in an issue of Johns' GL.

Agreed.

#21 Posted by reaverlation (17116 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: actually it was said multiple times that Henshaw is in every way as strong if not stronger than Clark hence everytime they fought Henshaw was always superior

#22 Posted by tomlikesfries (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: I haven't really read anything about Henshaw except for a couple of Green Lantern and Booster Gold issues, but when has he ever shown equal strength to Clark? It seems to me that he usually relies on his technopathic powers.

#23 Posted by reaverlation (17116 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: He has physically overwhelmed Clark and taken out the Superman family. I'll try to give evidence as I'm on a phone