-Hank has a Lantern Ring

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Erm, I mean, Black Adam.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cyborg

Black Adam is strong, but he is going to struggle putting down Cyborg given his ability to reassemble himself. The same isnt going to be true for Black Adam.

So in short, Cyborg has shown enough to suggest he can KO Black Adam, while the reverse is not true.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Cyborg

Black Adam is strong, but he is going to struggle putting down Cyborg given his ability to reassemble himself. The same isnt going to be true for Black Adam.

So in short, Cyborg has shown enough to suggest he can KO Black Adam, while the reverse is not true.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperorb777

Cyborg Superman especially with the Lantern ring.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excuse me who has shown they can seriously injure Adam, the entire JLA, Justice Society, TT and Doom Patrol couldnt even stop him from heading into China.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By whacknasty

Cyborg

I agree with this.

@perpetr8rmike: If you are referring to WWIII, while impressive, most of those guys were B-listers,imo. I don't remember any high end lantern ring usages, and Supes/Wonder Woman weren't involved.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty: This is true, but he also knocked out Power Girl by grabbing her throat, this was told by PG's point of view. He also threw Power Girl so hard he broke one of the Lanterns ribs. I am not saying it is insanely powerful but with sheer numbers you would think they would have had an easier time of it. And it was PG who said his blows where aimed to kill and this was only from her brief narration not quoted by Adam.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@perpetr8rmike: Good points. How do you think a fight with Cyborg Supes would play out?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall

Excuse me who has shown they can seriously injure Adam, the entire JLA, Justice Society, TT and Doom Patrol couldnt even stop him from heading into China.

A bunch of mad scientist did that just before World War 3

As did Hawkman (to be fair Black Adam was fighting JSA at that time, Dark Reign)

Captain Marvel has beaten him a during The Power of Shazam graphic novel and held his own multiple times against Black Adam. Superman has held his own against Black Adam as well.

I think you are looking too much into War War 3, which is undoubtedly his best performance thus far, but he has struggled against Power Girl, Atom Smasher and Superman in other instances.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Indeed it is, and they have. But as with Superman people should look past his lowball feats or losses and only count his high end achievements. This is used for the Man of Deus Ex Machina why not Black Adam.

My point is that Adam is very durable, surviving things that would kill normal people easily. Such as having a major astronomical event teleported inside his head would kill most people.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

Indeed it is, and they have. But as with Superman people should look past his lowball feats or losses and only count his high end achievements. This is used for the Man of Deus Ex Machina why not Black Adam.

I can understand looking past low showing, but why put too much stock on his one showing,when everything else written on Black Adam , when fighting contradicts that.

World War 3 is his best showing, unmatched thus far, the closest he came was JSA: Dark Reign, where he nearly took down JSA although he needed help from a very powerful telepath , Brainwave junior.

Taking only top showing gives you a skewed view, better to take average showing than anything else.

My point is that Adam is very durable, surviving things that would kill normal people easily. Such as having a major astronomical event teleported inside his head would kill most people.

He is super human you would expect him to survive a lot, although that tessarect feat is often over-estimated, but thats a topic for another day.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Very true, which is why I get annoyed with superman fans doing the same.

Cyborg Superman is no joke, and with one Lantern Ring he would be tough to beat but not impossible As far as I can determine he has not really dealt much in the way of Magic. And while he can replicate Kryptonian feats (Supergirl and Power Girl are Kryptonians too) it does not say he is a perfect match of Superman specifically who Black Adam has fought before. I pointed out the fact that Adam KOed a mature Kryptonian with a single move because of CSM's Kryptonian abilities and his relying on them. Showing that just a Kryptonian cannot beat Adam instantly.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

@perpetr8rmike said:

A bunch of mad scientist did that just before World War 3

For some reason I thought of this:

Loading Video...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Cyborg Superman ftw

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Superman wins easy...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg

Also isn't Hank physically superior to Adam?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Cyborg

Not to mention he has far more versatility.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That goes back and forth, something Hank is just Superman level being someone he is one shotting Superman level being. I would normally put him physically superior to Adam, but then i am not really a big expert on either of the character.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

That goes back and forth, something Hank is just Superman level being someone he is one shotting Superman level being. I would normally put him physically superior to Adam, but then i am not really a big expert on either of the character.

I see.

Not easily.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I see.

@king_saturn said:

Not easily.

I think he would... Black Adam would run right into Energy Based Attacks from Hank with his style of fighting... BA wont last long with Hank. Cyborg Supes don't have to tussle with Black Adam.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA can't really put down Cyborg and Cyborg should burn Adam.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborg superman