Cyborg Superman/Prime vs Super wannabes

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chaos911

Cyborg Superman and Superman Prime vs Bizarro Apollo Mr Majestic Icon Hyperion Gladiator Sentry (stable)

•Dc and wildstorm are pre 52, everyone else is current

•Supermen have their sinestro rings

•If team 1 need backup they get H'el pre 52 Black Adam and H/P Doomsday

•If team 2 can't handle team 1 with added members Sentry is deathseed and Hyperion is king with new 52 Bizarro added (though pre 52 version is still there) and Blue Marvel

•Takes place on indestructible planet

•Start 100 feet apart

•Morals off

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Team Wannabes win because of Majestic

Team Supermen win with the backup

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

Mr. Majestic, Apollo, Sentry> Superman Prime

Bizarro, Hyperion, Icon, Gladiator>Cyborg Superman

Team "super wannabes" win.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 should win handily

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team super villain slaughters with their backup.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

@New_World_Order: team 1 can get back up if they need it

With backup it's a definite win as Death Seed Sentry is insanely powerful.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a team, yes. On their own, definitely not, specially Apollo, not even close.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Yeah, I meant as a team.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Majestic gives that team the win and Gladiator does as well kinda though a case can still be made for Hank

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Villain team only wins with Backup; however, they could take out some of the "Super Wannabes" before going down.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:

@New_World_Order said:

Majestic gives that team the win and Gladiator does as well kinda though a case can still be made for Hank

Agreed on the Majestic part, but I don't really see how Cyborg Superman can take on 4 powerhouses by himself despite how powerful he is. Especially since every single one of them is in Superman's strength class.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@reaverlation said:

@lordraiden said:

@New_World_Order said:

Agreed on the Majestic part, but I don't really see how Cyborg Superman can take on 4 powerhouses by himself despite how powerful he is. Especially since every single one of them is in Superman's strength class.

The OP states that he's got his Sinestro Corps rings - he was able to practically 3HKO Superman with them, if I'm counting the number of hits correctly.

Granted the only one of those powerhouses I know anything about is Bizzaro so I can't really make a statement about him winning against all four, but I could see him taking down 2 of them before being overwhelmed, potentially 3.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Icon is the huge weaklink and Hyperion lacks combat feats in general. It's really Bizarro, even though he's underestimated, and Gladiator vs Henshaw and Henshaw has made Clark his b!tch like in the scans TTBA posted. Henshaw is above Superman's class too.Like I said though:A case could be made for Henshaw

Majestic's creation blades are a massive game changer.Without those and Prime takes Majestic, Apollo and Sentry down.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@reaverlation said:

@lordraiden said:

@New_World_Order said:

The OP states that he's got his Sinestro Corps rings - he was able to 3HKO Superman with them, if I'm counting the number of hits correctly.

Granted the only one of those powerhouses I know anything about is Bizzaro so I can't really make a statement about him winning against all four, but I could see him taking down 2 of them before being overwhelmed, potentially 3.

I actually count 6 strikes, but that's besides the point. When two powerful characters go at it full force, with everything they've got it's nothing special to take down an opponent in 6 strikes. Superman is powerful, but if anyone in his weight class got 6 full force blows on him it would take him out most of the time.

Regardless that's pretty impressive, but the thing is while Henshaw is beating up on one member, there is still 3 other powerhouses to trounce him. Together they can subdue him, and beat him down with physical strikes and various heat visions.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Icon is the huge weaklink and Hyperion lacks combat feats in general. It's really Bizarro, even though he's underestimated, and Gladiator vs Henshaw and Henshaw has made Clark his b!tch like in the scans TTBA posted. Henshaw is above Superman's class too.Like I said though:A case could be made for Henshaw

Majestic's creation blades are a massive game changer.Without those and Prime takes Majestic, Apollo and Sentry down.

Can't disagree on that last part, but how fast is Cyborg Superman?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

@New_World_Order said:

@reaverlation said:

@lordraiden said:

@New_World_Order said:

The OP states that he's got his Sinestro Corps rings - he was able to 3HKO Superman with them, if I'm counting the number of hits correctly.

I actually count 6 strikes, but that's besides the point. When two powerful characters go at it full force, with everything they've got it's nothing special to take down an opponent in 6 strikes. Superman is powerful, but if anyone in his weight class got 6 full force blows on him it would take him out most of the time.

Regardless that's pretty impressive, but the thing is while Henshaw is beating up on one member, there is still 3 other powerhouses to trounce him. Together they can subdue him, and beat him down with physical strikes and various heat visions.

True - it's difficult to go against multiple foes at once - but Henshaw's done it before - without his Rings.

I don't think Henshaw would take a majority against all four - but perhaps if he employed his Willhunter Nanites he'd be able to put 1 or 2 of them under his own control & use them against the other powerhouses.

He used them against Hal Jordan who was only able to resist due to outside help - and Hal's got some darn good TP resistance considering that GL Ring of his + how experienced he is with it.

Anyways - I've gotta go to work in 6 hours and I haven't slept yet - just wanted to drop some knowledge on Henshaw before bed :)

I still stand by the statement that Villains Team can't win without backup.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@reaverlation said:

He blitzed Doomsday pretty hardcore, granted I think he used his Heat Vision [ but the scans are confusing because it looks like he's flying at high speed at him ]

I'd say he's either equal to or slightly above Clark in terms of speed.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: I'll find out later as I'm getting off right now but Henshaw is as every bit as powerful as Superman himself physically at the least.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@New_World_Order said:

@reaverlation said:

@lordraiden said:

@New_World_Order said:

True - it's difficult to go against multiple foes at once - but Henshaw's done it before - without his Rings.

I don't think Henshaw would take a majority against all four - but perhaps if he employed his Willhunter Nanites he'd be able to put 1 or 2 of them under his own control & use them against the other powerhouses.

He used them against Hal Jordan who was only able to resist due to outside help - and Hal's got some darn good TP resistance considering that GL Ring of his + how experienced he is with it.

Anyways - I've gotta go to work in 6 hours and I haven't slept yet - just wanted to drop some knowledge on Henshaw before bed :)

I still stand by the statement that Villains Team can't win without backup.

Damn Henshaw can surely give them a big challenge then, but the group he's fighting in those scans are not nearly as powerful as the ones he's facing now. Although if he takes control over them he will win for sure.

@New_World_Order said:

@reaverlation said:

He blitzed Doomsday pretty hardcore.

I'd say he's either equal to or slightly above Clark in terms of speed.

How did he plow through Doomsday like that? O.o

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: I'll find out later as I'm getting off right now but Henshaw is as every bit as powerful as Superman himself physically at the least.

I see

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chaos911
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Might've been heat vision - but the fact that he's flying straight at him makes it seem as if he's plowing through him. It's a tad confusing - but even if it IS his Heat Vision then it's impressive that it ripped through DD like that.

Henshaws a pretty rad threat - but I do think he's outnumbered in this fight.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: I'd add him to the backup - I'm under the impression that Cyborg Superman & Superman Prime [ not so knowledgeable on him ] wouldn't be able to take down the main team without their own backup.

Majestic's creation blades make short work of Prime & then the rest of the team dogpiles the everliving life out of Henshaw.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911:

The wannabes wins without him IMO.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: I'd add him to the backup - I'm under the impression that Cyborg Superman & Superman Prime [ not so knowledgeable on him ] wouldn't be able to take down the main team without their own backup.

Majestic's creation blades make short work of Prime & then the rest of the team dogpiles the everliving life out of Henshaw.

Agreed.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Might've been heat vision - but the fact that he's flying straight at him makes it seem as if he's plowing through him. It's a tad confusing - but even if it IS his Heat Vision then it's impressive that it ripped through DD like that.

That is crazy impressive, if he can do that to a being who defeated the whole Justice League (if that's the same version?) than he should make this a hard fight for the team.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pmub

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Wannabes kick ass

If they get DS Sentry as back they can win that too

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

That is crazy impressive, if he can do that to a being who defeated the whole Justice League (if that's the same version?) than he should make this a hard fight for the team.

It's the Reign of Doomsday version I believe - who still has some pretty impressive feats under his belt.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic and Gladiator can stomp on their own

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 but team one takes alot of them with them.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chaos911
chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wannabes win because of Majestic

Team Supermen win with the backup

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark and Hank

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dondave

@reaverlation: Majestic isn't beating Prime. Clark just vaporises him with his heat vision

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers