Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgentEx
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All are bloodlusted. They fight on Asgard. Anything goes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman Prime might be able to win this by himself 
Supes Prime could beat Cyborg Superman... it's just keeping Hank down that's the problem. He should also be able to smash up King Thor since Thor's basis for power is still Magic... and Magic does not do well against Superman Prime... All Star Superman can provide some decent backup... probably holding off King Thor for a while until Supes Prime can tear down Hank unto a position he wont come back right away from. 
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By greenteaforme

What's with all these Cyborg Superman, King Thor and Super____-Prime threads all of a sudden...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@King Saturn said:

Supes Prime could beat Cyborg Superman... it's just keeping Hank down that's the problem. He should also be able to smash up King Thor since Thor's basis for power is still Magic... and Magic does not do well against Superman Prime... All Star Superman can provide some decent backup... probably holding off King Thor for a while until Supes Prime can tear down Hank unto a position he wont come back right away from.

This.

Termination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Termination

@greenteaforme: I guess they're suddenly popular.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

What? All Star Superman is weaker than Pre-52 Superman. How will he hold off King Thor?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Team 1. All Star Superman is a major weak link, he isn't even as strong as Pre-52 Superman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

What? All Star Superman is weaker than Pre-52 Superman. How will he hold off King Thor?

Why do you assume All Star Superman is weaker than Pre 52 Superman ? I actually think All Star Superman is stronger than Pre 52 Superman by a slight margin. 
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

Why do you assume All Star Superman is weaker than Pre 52 Superman ? I actually think All Star Superman is stronger than Pre 52 Superman bit a slight margin.

No. He has no feats to suggest that he is stronger than Pre-52 Superman. He isn't as strong as you think. His best feat was pushing against 200 Quintillion tons, Pre-52 Superman helped move The Earth.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

Why do you assume All Star Superman is weaker than Pre 52 Superman ? I actually think All Star Superman is stronger than Pre 52 Superman bit a slight margin.

No. He has no feats to say he is stronger than Pre-52 Superman. He isn't as strong as you think. His best feat was pushing against 200 Quintillion tons, Pre-52 Superman helped move The Earth.

Well for one All Star Superman was pressing 200 quintillion tons with one hand and seemingly doing it with minimal effort... meaning he could press at least twice that if fully exerting himself.  
Also when Pre 52 Superman was moving the Earth he had a good deal of help... in one case he had Wonder Woman as well as Martian Manhunter who was using Four Arms... also consider the fact that pressing an object and moving an object by pulling it are two different types of strength feats... so again it's impossible to say they aren't near each other in strength. Especially since the upper limits of All Star Superman's strength are unknown and what Superman did with moving the planet is not easy to calculate because of the other help he had in doing so. 
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn:

Well for one All Star Superman was pressing 200 quintillion tons with one hand and seemingly doing it with minimal effort... meaning he could press at least twice that if fully exerting himself.

I believe that 200 Quintillion tons is 1/30 of the Earth (not entirely sure on that). Even if he was pushing it with one hand with minimal effort, we can't quantify how much more he could push against.

Also when Pre 52 Superman was moving the Earth he had a good deal of help... in one case he had Wonder Woman as well as Martian Manhunter who was using Four Arms... also consider the fact that pressing an object and moving an object by pulling it are two different types of strength feats... so again it's impossible to say they aren't near each other in strength. Especially since the upper limits of All Star Superman's strength are unknown and what Superman did with moving the planet is not easy to calculate because of the other help he had in doing so.

It's generally assumed that he was pulling 1/3 of The Earth, that is much more than 1/30. Even if it wasn't 1/3, we know that it was much more than 1/30.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

I believe that 200 Quintillion tons is 1/30 of the Earth (not entirely sure on that). Even if he was pushing it with one hand with minimal effort, we can't quantify how much more he could push against.

It's generally assumed that he was pulling 1/3 of The Earth, that is much more than 1/30. Even if it wasn't 1/3, we know that it was much more than 1/30.

1. I know... that's the point. You can not determine the upper limits of All Star Superman's strength... so to assume that his base is only 200 quintillion tons when he is only pressing it with one hand and with what appears to be average effort does not compute well...  

2. I think the assumption is wrong... because if Martian Manhunter is using Four Arms... then he is using at least twice the strength because the extra arms garner more leverage as well as strength... the actual amount of tons Superman was moving is not the 1/3 as many assumes because of this... and also again you have to remember pressing an object is different than pulling or towing an object. I don't know if you ever watch Strongmen Competitions... but those men are sometimes able to pull vans and trucks with ropes yet they can only press or dead lift a fraction of the weight they actually pull. It's because they feats of strength are different. 
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

1. I know... that's the point. You can not determine the upper limits of All Star Superman's strength... so to assume that his base is only 200 quintillion tons when he is only pressing it with one hand and with what appears to be average effort does not compute well...

2. I think the assumption is wrong... because if Martian Manhunter is using Four Arms... then he is using at least twice the strength because the extra arms garner more leverage as well as strength... the actual amount of tons Superman was moving is not the 1/3 as many assumes because of this... and also again you have to remember pressing an object is different than pulling or towing an object. I don't know if you ever watch Strongmen Competitions... but those men are sometimes able to pull vans and trucks with ropes yet they can only press or dead lift a fraction of the weight they actually pull. It's because they feats of strength are different.
  • That's just assumption. Just because he did it easily, does not make him stronger than Pre-52 Superman. Pure assumption, not very quantifable.
  • Even Pulling 10% of the Earth still puts him in the range of 600 quintillion tons, which is far above AS Superman. Martian Manhunter may have been using four arms, but 200 Quintillion tons is under-whelming in comparison to Pre-52 Superman's feat. I get what you're saying, but AS Superman is over-hyped. What you say may be true, but AS Superman has not had one feat that compares.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

• That's just assumption. Just because he did it easily, does not make him stronger than Pre-52 Superman.
  • Even Pulling 10% of the Earth still puts him in the range of 600 quintillion tons, which is far above AS Superman. Also, when was Martian Manhunter using four arms?
1. Well it's not only because he did it easy that I am saying he is stronger than Post Crisis Superman... it's the other stuff I am saying as well... he he  
2. Not quite... because again, pulling an object is different than pressing an object... just because Post Crisis Superman could pull 600 quintillion tons does not mean he could easily lift it within a planet atmosphere... remember the analogy I gave of the strongmen who can pull 5 or 6 ton trucks but can only press 700 - 800 lbs tops ? that's what I am talking about... the pulling of an object is not equal to the pressing or dead lifting of an object... they are two types of strength feats... 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh and as far as Martian Manhunter and his Four Arms... 

I see the green fellow pulling with four arms don't you ?
No Caption Provided
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

• That's just assumption. Just because he did it easily, does not make him stronger than Pre-52 Superman.
  • Even Pulling 10% of the Earth still puts him in the range of 600 quintillion tons, which is far above AS Superman. Also, when was Martian Manhunter using four arms?
1. Well it's not only because he did it easy that I am saying he is stronger than Post Crisis Superman... it's the other stuff I am saying as well... he he
2. Not quite... because again, pulling an object is different than pressing an object... just because Post Crisis Superman could pull 600 quintillion tons does not mean he could easily lift it within a planet atmosphere... remember the analogy I gave of the strongmen who can pull 5 or 6 ton trucks but can only press 700 - 800 lbs tops ? that's what I am talking about... the pulling of an object is not equal to the pressing or dead lifting of an object... they are two types of strength feats...
  • You've made your point. But Pre-52 Superman still has major feats, even in combat when he shows his strength against other opponents like Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, etc. AS Superman was pushing against 200 Quintillion tons, but we don't know how much more he could push against. That was his only strength feat, literally. I get what you're saying, but how is he stronger? Just because he easily pushed it? Pre-52 Superman has been up in the big leagues and fought much better opponents.
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

Oh and as far as Martian Manhunter and his Four Arms...

I see the green fellow pulling with four arms don't you ?
No Caption Provided

I re-checked the scans.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By z3ro180

i can see this going down to King Thor and S-Prime. Cyborg is defeated and just left cause there is no technology for him to posses and All-Star gets killed so as i said it down to King thor and superman-prime. So im saying king thor wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

• You've made your point. But Pre-52 Superman still has major feats, even in combat when he shows his strength against other opponents like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel. AS Superman was pushing against 200 Quintillion tons, but we don't know how much more he could push against. That was his only strength feat, literally. I get what you're saying, but how is he stronger? Just because he easily pushed it? Pre-52 Superman has been up in the big leagues and fought much better opponents.
Well you have to remember All Star Superman only had a series run... whereas Post Crisis Superman has a lot longer run to draw feats from... it's not like every single time Superman comes out in a comic he is moving planets or moving 30 times faster than light... these feats are built up over a decent amount of time... as far as why do I think All Star Superman is stronger... IDK, I guess it's because of the intent of the character. I felt like the writers intended him to be more of a likeness to Bronze Age Superman than just a weaker version of The Man of Steel. 
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

• You've made your point. But Pre-52 Superman still has major feats, even in combat when he shows his strength against other opponents like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel. AS Superman was pushing against 200 Quintillion tons, but we don't know how much more he could push against. That was his only strength feat, literally. I get what you're saying, but how is he stronger? Just because he easily pushed it? Pre-52 Superman has been up in the big leagues and fought much better opponents.
Well you have to remember All Star Superman only had a series run... whereas Post Crisis Superman has a lot longer run to draw feats from... it's not like every single time Superman comes out in a comic he is moving planets or moving 30 times faster than light... these feats are built up over a decent amount of time... as far as why do I think All Star Superman is stronger... IDK, I guess it's because of the intent of the character. I felt like the writers intended him to be more of a likeness to Bronze Age Superman than just a weaker version of The Man of Steel.

Exactly. One run is not enough to be put ahead of Pre-52 Superman. Also, that is false. I believe his character was intended to be like SA Superman, not the actual power-set but the character's personality. Based on feats, Pre-52 Superman is stronger.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

Exactly. One run is not enough to be put ahead of Pre-52 Superman. Also, that is false. I believe his character was intended to be like SA Superman, not the actual power-set but the character's personality. Based on feats, Pre-52 Superman is stronger.

Well if he was Intended to be a Silver Age Superman then Pre 52 Superman would be no where near All Star Superman... I think they are fairly close... also quantity of feats does not totally mean one is stronger than the other... I mean if that was the case one could say Pre Crisis Superman is greater than Majestic since Pre Crisis Superman has more feats... but that is not directly the case.  
Also I don't see how even if we knew All Star Superman was not as strong as Pre 52 Superman that this means King Thor wins easily... remember Thor has very few strength feats even close to Superman... and Thor has nothing like lifting 200 quintillion tons with one hand let alone pulling planets as Superman has shown in his Silver and Bronze Ages... the only major advantage Thor would have is his usage of Magic through his Hammer... but Superman has tanked powerful attacks before and who is to say All Star Superman could not tank attacks from Thor and knock him out still ? 
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

Well if he was Intended to be a Silver Age Superman then Pre 52 Superman would be no where near All Star Superman... I think they are fairly close... also quantity of feats does not totally mean one is stronger than the other... I mean if that was the case one could say Pre Crisis Superman is greater than Majestic since Pre Crisis Superman has more feats... but that is not directly the case.
Also I don't see how even if we knew All Star Superman was not as strong as Pre 52 Superman that this means King Thor wins easily... remember Thor has very few strength feats even close to Superman... and Thor has nothing like lifting 200 quintillion tons with one hand let alone pulling planets as Superman has shown in his Silver and Bronze Ages... the only major advantage Thor would have is his usage of Magic through his Hammer... but Superman has tanked powerful attacks before and who is to say All Star Superman could not tank attacks from Thor and knock him out still ?
  • He has NO feats to be put near SA Superman. As I said, it's a misconception.
  • I know King Thor would destroy both Pre-52 Superman and All Star Superman. King Thor's feats are magical, not so much strength
  • King Thor is near Superman Prime level if not above Prime. All Star Superman or Pre-52 Superman is nowhere near that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn said:

@Frozen said:

@King Saturn:

• He has NO feats to be put near SA Superman. As I said, it's a misconception.
  • I know King Thor would destroy both Pre-52 Superman and All Star Superman. King Thor's feats are magical, not so much strength
1. Well technically Black Adam has not Planet Moving Feats but we assume he is at least as Strong as Superman... so even if feats are unavailable it does not mean the intention is wrong. Now Black Adam does have some high end feats but nothing to suggest he can pull a planet or even lift 200 quintillion tons technically...  

2. So because King Thor uses Magic this means Superman is dead in the ground ? Doesn't Captain Marvel use Magic to power himself... how does Superman manage to fight with him ? How did Superman manage to fight with Black Adam who also uses Magic ? Superman may not have a defense for Magic but that does not totally mean he is dead in the water... especially against someone like Thor who hardly uses Magic in a way that would be totally a problem for Superman... usually Thor uses Magic in an Energy Projection way in a battle... it's not like he would turn Superman into a Ball of Clay...  

Edit Point : What makes you think King Thor is near Superman Prime level ? Superman Prime tanked an attack that level the core of a Universe... did King Thor ever do that ? Superman Prime was strong enough to move Planets with his hands... did King Thor ever do that ? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All-Star Superman pushed Bizarro world. That's better than Pre-52 Superman.

BrolyPotence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BrolyPotence

Superman-Prime solos this. He destroys Thor with relative ease. The only problem is that it will be extremely hard to keep Hank down. I suppose SMP could just cry at him or something...

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Team 1

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By a88378438

sa superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman-Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pre-52 superman>all star superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438: No. Silver Age Superman isn't that far above Superman-Prime.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rpottage

Superman Prime easily solo's this. He's only second to the presence. He is omnipotent, strong enough to lift his own multiverse, can survive the end of the multiverse, etc. I think maybe you meant superboy prime, cause superman prime would destroy them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@rpottage said:

Superman Prime easily solo's this. He's only second to the presence. He is omnipotent, strong enough to lift his own multiverse, can survive the end of the multiverse, etc. I think maybe you meant superboy prime, cause superman prime would destroy them.

Ahem! what??

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rpottage

I told you what. Superman Prime is the Superman from the DC One Million storyline who was the second most powerful being in existence and would survive until the end of reality. As I said I believe the op meant superboy prime, or possibly earth 1 superman. But Superman Prime is Way too powerful.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#32  Edited By AssertingValor

Is this a battle or a "How strong is superman thread"?

oh and team one, i have a lot of faith in King Thor.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: You might be referring to Superman Prime One Million. He's nigh-omnipotent, not omnipotent. It sounds like you read off the DC wiki of him, cause I doubt that he could lift a multiverse. Cosmic Armor Superman can do so, but not Prime One Million.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordMaverick said:

Is this a battle or a "How strong is superman thread"?

oh and team one, i have a lot of faith in King Thor.......

King Thor & All-Star Superman are around the same level, so their fight would be even. Prime would defeat Cyborg Superman, so then they'd double team King Thor.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rpottage

He can. Remember that Prime has all the powers of all other versions of Superman. You might be thinking of Superman from the 853 century, Prime was inside the Super Sun.