#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Current versions of both

Basic Weapons

1 hour t o prep (Cyborg can use the Grid and Mandarin has some files about him)

No help

No BFR (Cyborg can't use Boom Tubes)

The fight start 15 feet apart

Morals off,bloodlust

Wins by death or submission

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

no one??

#3 Posted by jamesisaacs (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin would whoop his ass.

#4 Posted by Black_Claw (3089 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but I'm gonna have to go with Mandarin on this one.

#5 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way I'd guess.

Mandarin's always been way overrated to me though. I know people like to prop him up cause Ironman is super popular, but he hasn't been that impressive

#6 Posted by Lvenger (21181 posts) - - Show Bio

Without BFR, Cyborg is at the Mandarin's mercy. Particularly recently, the guy's gotten more powerful than ever. I doubt Cyborg can win this one.

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

could go either way I'd guess.

Mandarin's always been way overrated to me though. I know people like to prop him up cause Ironman is super popular, but he hasn't been that impressive

Pretty much,his chi capabilities and rings make his offensive attacks formidable but lets not act as if his neck cant be snapped(oh wait...)

#8 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

CYBORG check out JL to understand

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashdamn: He doesn't need JL to understand nothing. Do you know what The Grid is?

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (15069 posts) - - Show Bio

Should go in Mandarin's favor.

#11 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Lvenger (21181 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: It comes from Cyborg and was orignally a strategy designed to keep his attention in the real world. Since he is constantly being bombarded with data streaming into his system, he needs to selectively focus on high-priority items and filter out other data to keep from being severely distracted while on Justice League duty. Batman suggests a set of buzz words to help identify certain pieces of information that are critical and should not be ignored by Cyborg. From these discussions with Batman, Cyborg develops a database containing nearly every super-human on the planet. The database includes code names, powers and abilities, and how to contact each of them in an emergency. Cyborg calls this important database "The Grid". Hope that helped!

#13 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I know what it is my friend and thanks for explaining to the others. I put prep for both,so Cyborg can use The Grid to know about Mandarin (let's say that both are the same universe),I think other didn't noticed or even doesn't what it is.

Thanks again.

#14 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

How good is cyke's melee

Unless he has some freaky apokoliptian sh!t he gets karateslapped on the face

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4639 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin

#17 Edited by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

oh I missed the stuff about the grid. Doesn't seem quit equal. Mandarin's got some files while Cyborg has all the info and technology of the world at his finger tips.

Maybe Mandarins should get some henchmen in this fight to balance things out. Cause going by how he normally deals with situations he might be in for a rude awakening.

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg wins.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin stomps.

#21 Posted by Clark_EL (2676 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin

#22 Posted by russellmania77 (15816 posts) - - Show Bio

ben kingsley

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

Please people give explanations and if it's possible use scans

#24 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

For what it is worth, he took on several Atlanteans in melee and is confirmed bullet-proof in Flash. How strong is the average Atlantean?

#25 Edited by TheTruthNerds (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg with 1hr prep is GG. He made a teleporter to travel between dimensions in a few hours. Lmao

#26 Posted by Kario1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Though I love cyborg, I think Mandarin has this one.

#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: Strong enough to send Superman flying (of course they aren't able to hurt him),as Vulko did in Aquaman 15.

#28 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Hyperlight (6583 posts) - - Show Bio

i see the mandarin winning due to his more versatile abilities

#30 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

If its 'Help Allowed' then Mandarin gets his henchmen but the Cyborg brings the JLA. So Cyborg.

If its a one-on-one (as the Op stated) then definitely Cyborg. Mandarin is not a stand-alone work alone kind of guy. Without some kind of staff or force to at least aid him he stands little chance.

Mandarin has a rare distinction of being chosen time and again as one of Stark's more enduring foes. But in a one on one straight-up battle with Vic what is he going to do? Recite history and recall how great it would be if he had henchmen?

Mandarin is like Osama bin Laden. He needs an organization and time to think and a diabolical plan and a superweapon etc.

Vic has this in a one-on-one fight.

#31 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart: Thats not true mate, Mandrain has fought and stomped Iron Man, Iron Man needed a whole bunch of people to actually fighting Mandarin alone and won only after a plot. Mandrain has also actually taken on the whole Avengers roster more than once, on his own accord.

He really isnt all dependent on henchmen, he on his own accord is a pretty beastly powerhouse.

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: I'm not debating,just stating. Vic also has versatile abilities and weapons (not much as Iron Man,but he has).

@killemall:

The current or classic version,that defeat The Avengers? If you have scans,please..It's just because I didn't read much comics with Manadarin.

@james_lockart:No help for both sides.

#33 Posted by Lvenger (21181 posts) - - Show Bio

@james_lockart: Thats not true mate, Mandrain has fought and stomped Iron Man, Iron Man needed a whole bunch of people to actually fighting Mandarin alone and won only after a plot. Mandrain has also actually taken on the whole Avengers roster more than once, on his own accord.

He really isnt all dependent on henchmen, he on his own accord is a pretty beastly powerhouse.

The entire Avengers? Man he is a badass!

#34 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

The current or classic version,that defeat The Avengers? If you have scans,please..It's just because I didn't read much comics with Manadarin.

Classic Version, but his power level has been consistant , or if anything he has actually gone more powerful this day.

And he took on the Avengers did not defeat them on his own, he lost thanks to plot

He rather stomps guys like Stane, Iron Man class villain

When Iron Man finally beat Mandarin in the series he need boat load of help and before that Mandarin was controlling his mind and Iron Man was pretty much a lackey for him.

#35 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:I did some research on the character and there is a slight difference in his powers, especially with regard to Chi and that almost at the same level of Iron Fist, he was already able to fight Tony without the rings and even damage his armor, but was soon defeated by own stupidity and Iron Man's superior strength. Sorry,but your first scans doesn't count because it's from Avenger EMH comics (based on TV show).

This isn't Obadiah Stane,but Zack Stane...his son.

#36 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump I think this has more to offer. I'd say Cyborg based off of his particular abilities but I must admit I'm not well versed in Mandarin capability

#37 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mandarins rings are tech based, couldn't Cyborg just hack them and turn them against him at the very least disable them?

#38 Posted by Hyperlight (6583 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: im only aware of a few lasers.. a sonic cannon.. and his strength... but i could be wrong

#39 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Yes sonic cannons are his main weapons, but they are not as in the previous version that was only used for attack, can also be used in defense, such as modifying the decibel to affect certain type of person (such as a human being) or simply use at a certain frequency can destroy a person into pieces.
Besides lasers and the sonics recently during the arc Throne of Atlantis, it was shown that it has a Ice beam...also he can fly.

#40 Posted by Hyperlight (6583 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: ice beam isnt much of an issue since the mandarin can do the same thing. and the mandarin might have defenses against the sonic attack considering all the things his ring can do.

vic can fly?! damn he is movin up in the world haha.

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: But the big problem is that Cyborg is able to assimilate technology, then this made Mandarin as vulnerable as him. Not mention he has several types of sensors, targeting systems and beyond practically all technology on the planet to be his eyes and ears.

#42 Posted by Hyperlight (6583 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: hmm true.. if his tech and willpower are superior to the Mandarin then he may be able to take over the Makluan rings. if not i dont see him winning

#43 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

mandarin would win

unless cyborg could hack into the tech on his rings and shut them down.

#44 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#45 Edited by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin+his rings would be overkill....really.the new 52 cyborg not show us too many Impressive feats,send Superman flying?look like Aquaman thing...however,DC always inconsistency.creation superman power level in storys,i dont like it

#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#47 Posted by BrianBusterBear888823 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg wins. he has to many weapons.