#1 Posted by batchimp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

cyborg new 52 version versus lex luthor in power armour (pictured)

Cyborg is on duty in the watchtower when he gets a message that a silent alarm in metropolis has been triggered at cadmus labs. knowing that superman is off planet he decides to investigate it himself. When he gets there he's notices that all the guards have been killed or knocked unconscious, the hero hacks the labs security cameras, but all the footage has been erased. he goes inside and comes to a vault where the large doors have been ripped off there hinges, he reads the sign above. 'KRYPTONITE STORAGE ROOM' Upon entering he sees a bald man in a large but awfully coloured power suit with his back to him. The man turns, smiles and says 'Ah i thought you were someone else, i was just picking something up for a mutual friend. now i think you should leave before i make an easy bake oven out of you.' cyborg runs all possible scans on him but nothing works. He accesses the justice leage files on supermans arch nemesis, and then cyborg realises that he might be in for the fight of his life.

Both are in character

pis is off

cis is off

Neither is allowed to 'hack' the other fight is to death or KO

No backup for either

(Remember that are still some living people close by)

FIGHT

#2 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be a good fight, but I'd honestly go with Cyborg, Lex's suit is made to fight Superman meanwhile Cyborg is more versatile.

#3 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex..

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22954 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex most likely

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (10227 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannibal Lexter, if he's as crazy dangerous as Lobdell has apparently made him...just Lex under normal circumstances :)

#6 Posted by batchimp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i'm reckoning that cyborg takes this. he knows everything he needs to know about lex from his buddy in blue and red. and as someone said befor lex is equipped to fight supes so cyborg will sonic cannon his ass

#7 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg, his access to all computers on Earth gives him a distinct advantage over Lex. He has Boomtubes so BFR is an option for him and he's been shown hanging with the JL's heavy hitters.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg BFR's him to Apokilips, where Darkseid shall deal with him.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign91001 said:

Cyborg, his access to all computers on Earth gives him a distinct advantage over Lex. He has Boomtubes so BFR is an option for him and he's been shown hanging with the JL's heavy hitters.

PIS off, Lex being the stronger of the two, the smarter of the two, the faster of the two and the most prepared of the two, he can counter almost all of what Vic does. Lex's war suit has been equipped with Lex Corp tech, Kryptonian tech (thanks to Brainiac) and Apokolips tech in the past and has used a boom tube to escape superman once, so no bfr, nice try.

Lex in his suit has legitimately gone toe to toe with Superman, the teen titans, Deathstroke, Grodd and Brainiac. Cyborg hasn't once shown to be anything close to a heavy hitter, just cus he has some cool friends doesn't mean he belongs there. Vic hasn't even shown much in durability, Lex shot clean through Starfire and broke Brainiacs neck, how does Vic compare? He doesn't. and what does having access to computers do for Vic anyway, what is he gonna do, toss a million tons of software at him? LOL

Lex stomps

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex destroys him.

#11 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: There's no need to be facetious, computer access gives him access to all tactical data on Lex Luthor; news, prison data, Superman's battles with him, observations on his power suit etc. Any data Lex has on his suit blueprints etc. on Lexcorp computers also becomes fair game for Cyborg, any weaknesses, limitations capabilities on the suit are at his fingertips. Even if there's no prep for this battle (OP indicates there isn't) Cyborg's technopathy allows him to circumvent that restriction.

OP also does not specify which version of Lex's armor is in play and iirc the boomtube was a one off thing in SM/BM and hasn't been seen in later versions of his battle suit it falls off as a plot device, so BFR is still in play.

Cyborg still wins.

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Lex most likely

#13 Posted by batchimp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

okay for arguments sake lets say no bfr no boom tubes.

but what about the civillians will lex use that big brain of his and use them to his advantage?

#14 Posted by batchimp (6 posts) - - Show Bio

p.s. this is my first go at creating a battle. what do you think? i don't mind constructive criticism

#15 Edited by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

I don't believe Cyborg has yet to do that to anyone against there will. He said he could do it to the Apokiliptian forces by turning on there mother boxes.

Cyborg wins if he can control the Lex's suit otherwise he loses because he still has no real showings.

@Sovereign91001: All we have is Cyborg's word that he can access every computer. That could be the truth, hyperbole or he simply has access to a lot of computers and is unable to access one's he is unaware of. New 52 Cyborg is a very untested character because he is without his own title and shares a book with the biggest character's DC has.

#16 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

Lex..
#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I don't believe Cyborg has yet to do that to anyone against there will. He said he could do it to the Apokiliptian forces by turning on there mother boxes.

Cyborg wins if he can control the Lex's suit otherwise he loses because he still has no real showings.

@Sovereign91001: All we have is Cyborg's word that he can access every computer. That could be the truth, hyperbole or he simply has access to a lot of computers and is unable to access one's he is unaware of. New 52 Cyborg is a very untested character because he is without his own title and shares a book with the biggest character's DC has.

I see.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Op says no hacking, controlling his suit would be a form of hacking I guess...not saying you think Cyborg wins (obviously) just pointing that out.

#19 Posted by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Op says no hacking, controlling his suit would be a form of hacking I guess...not saying you think Cyborg wins (obviously) just pointing that out.

No problem, then Lex should be able to take this easily.

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: agreed

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Dextersinister said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Lex Luthor stomps than.

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12391 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Lex Luthor stomps then.

Probably, yeah....

#23 Edited by BrianBusterBear888823 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg could easily win this one.Lex Luthors suit is made to fight Superman and Cyborgs massively huge sonic cannon gives him the upperhand.Cyborg is no joke with his strength either.He is probably stronger than Lex Luthor.

#24 Posted by Megatronus_Prime (57 posts) - - Show Bio

draw

#25 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex

#26 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Cyborg would win because he is really powerful.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex.

#28 Posted by ZeroPlus (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex after a good fight