Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LokLegends
No Caption Provided

VS

KO or death to win

Standard equipment

Random Encounter

Base Knowledge: e.g. Clark knows he is dealing with metas and they know Clark is super powerful but no specifics.

In-character

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark one shots them all.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Smallville Clark? Spite... The guy is a planet level, light-speedster threat... Versus very, very, very tonned down versions of the other guys...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom could solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AvatarReiko
@lucano said:

EOS Smallville Clark? Spite... The guy is a planet level, light-speedster threat... Versus very, very, very tonned down versions of the other guys...

Nah, Clark never reached lightspeed. He was tagged by Jimmy's camera. Grod TP

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@lucano: @rbt: Jay stated twice that he was lightspeed and zoom was always faster. This makes it at best a stalemate leaning Clark overall I still think Clark wins more times than not. Clark wins 9/10 stalemate 1/10.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: @rbt: Jay stated twice that he was lightspeed and zoom was always faster. This makes it at best a stalemate leaning Clark overall I still think Clark wins more times than not. Clark wins 9/10 stalemate 1/10.

Statements don't hold much weight. Yes, Jay said he was FTL and Wells confirmed it as well, but we have yet to see anything even close to speed of light from either of them. Till then, its just a statement, with no feat to back it up.(Though its definitely more reliable than a statement which is contradicted by dozens of feats..)

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lucano

@americanspeeddemon: I forgot about that... My problem with The Flash's current season is that in my country they had the horrible idea of trasmiting the second season in our local language (Spanish) and since ATM I don't have a computer I haven't been able to watch it in English, which I like to do. So I wasn't sure if Jay's statement was true in Spanish too or just poor translation. In that case I agree with you, stalemate or Clark.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, Clark was able to contain a nucluer explosion by flying around it superspeed. Surely you need to be insanley fast to pull something like that off?

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Clark never tagged by Jimmy's camera

Loading Video...

Director's cut gives us more clear perspective

in Season 8x07 "Identity" episode,When Lois was almost hit by a car,Clark was able to see the cameras light slow motion from point blank range.Which means he accelerated his thoughts to multiple times lightspeed instantly.Plus he was able to move much faster than light while seeing it like standing still.Jimmy pressed the button when Clark is on the other side of street.He reached him before the light,looked at light like 3-4 seconds then took her away.Jimmy's camera managed to catch only Clark's blur.also in most of the episodes whole time appeared to be frozen to him.It depends on how fast he needs to be

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark sneezes. That is all.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: that means barry is ftl too due to jay stating barry was faster than him aswell the only problem i have with this thread is that there are too mamy cw threads now

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Clark with not much problem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko said:
@lucano said:

Clark never tagged by Jimmy's camera

Loading Video...

Director's cut gives us more clear perspective

in Season 8x07 "Identity" episode,When Lois was almost hit by a car,Clark was able to see the cameras light slow motion from point blank range.Which means he accelerated his thoughts to multiple times lightspeed instantly.Plus he was able to move much faster than light while seeing it like standing still.Jimmy pressed the button when Clark is on the other side of street.He reached him before the light,looked at light like 3-4 seconds then took her away.Jimmy's camera managed to catch only Clark's blur.also in most of the episodes whole time appeared to be frozen to him.It depends on how fast he needs to be

You can clearly see that he was hit by the light. Hence, the blue. He turns around the light is right in his face.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark is not ftl. I wish these smallvile fans would just stop and use common sense. You're not ftl if you're hit by light. You're not ftl if you're caught on camera. They keep trying to tsle advantage of the slow down effect when I've posted countless snapshots in other threads of clark being hit by the light before he even reaches lois.

Reverse flash solos phases through clarks punches and vibrates his heart until he dies.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rickythanos

Clark kills them all from space.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: Before or after they go back in time and kill him as a baby?

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boostmygold: Does it anger you that even jay has near light speed feats and he's the slowest while clark still gets caught on camera? Or do you think its funny how clark has no way to counter having someone phase into his chest and ripping his heart out?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GXrevolution96

@db_king said:

This does not even make any sense.

1.) They don't even know he is an Alien. OP just they do not know the specifics.

2.) How are they even getting to Krypton? Yet alone being able to find it.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king: I'm not falling for the bait bud. Nice try though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

@boostmygold: Does it anger you that even jay has near light speed feats and he's the slowest while clark still gets caught on camera? Or do you think its funny how clark has no way to counter having someone phase into his chest and ripping his heart out?

When did Jay get a light speed feat? His only feat is running up a building and getting his speed stolen.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king: Jay doesn't have lightspeed feats...

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

I don't agree that Supes is faster than light but he certainly has speed feats that easily put him up there would the speedsters. he can tag them and it'll take one punch.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

How are they getting to Krypton?

How are they going to figure out he grew up at the Kent Farm?

Weaksauce is weak.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: It wasn't look carefully.He took Lois away before light hits him.Thats because Jimmy's camera couldn't take a picture of him.Also he clearly reached Lois from other side of street before the light

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps!

He was pushed a planet! Besides Oliver tagged RF and everyone has tagged barry so Clark should have no problem doing the same. Zoom has 7 min worth of feats, he is not beating Clark. Everyone get one shoted

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dorukesin1

@db_king said:

Clark is not ftl. I wish these smallvile fans would just stop and use common sense. You're not ftl if you're hit by light. You're not ftl if you're caught on camera. They keep trying to tsle advantage of the slow down effect when I've posted countless snapshots in other threads of clark being hit by the light before he even reaches lois.

Reverse flash solos phases through clarks punches and vibrates his heart until he dies.

the thing is Clark never caught on camera.Look at my post above he's faster than light.Thats because CW connected the tv show to comics.Smallville Earth is like Pre-Flashpoint Earth and Pre-Flashpoint Superman could react within picoseconds at peak

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king: I'm not falling for the bait bud. Nice try though.

@rbt said:
@db_king said:

When did Jay get a light speed feat? His only feat is running up a building and getting his speed stolen.

@db_king: Jay doesn't have lightspeed feats...

3 minutes 10 seconds

Loading Video...

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

I don't agree that Supes is faster than light but he certainly has speed feats that easily put him up there would the speedsters. he can tag them and it'll take one punch.

They can vibrate through matter he cant. They can run at light and faster than light speeds, he cant. He only tags them through tv show PIS.
And they have super regenerative abilities and durability. Zoom and flash fell off a building the size of a skyscraper, and flash took blows from people who can pick up cars and beings like girder. No im not saying they're as strong as clark, but clark wouldn't go all out anyway

@db_king said:

the thing is Clark never caught on camera.Look at my post above he's faster than light.Thats because CW connected the tv show to comics.Smallville Earth is like Pre-Flashpoint Earth and Pre-Flashpoint Superman could react within picoseconds at peak

He was. You've argued this before in other threads and Im not going to do it again here. The entire premise of the episode was Jimmy caught clark on camera and pretended like jimmy was crazy. The tv show and canon dc comic versions are not the same, you've tried to argue this before too.

@db_king: That's not a feat...

No what it is is a statement from Jay stating how fast he is.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By db_king
@stefano said:

Clark stomps!

He was pushed a planet! Besides Oliver tagged RF and everyone has tagged barry so Clark should have no problem doing the same. Zoom has 7 min worth of feats, he is not beating Clark. Everyone get one shoted

A planet that fit inside earths atmosphere. Clark cant hit zoom, barry or flash the same way he couldn't touch his universes flash. People have tagged barry when he wasn't running or just cruising at mach speeds. And those 7 minutes are worth more than clarks.

@rickythanos said:
@db_king said:

Weaksauce is weak.

Barry can visually see the time stream, So yeah weaksauce indeed.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dorukesin1

@db_king said:

He was. You've argued this before in other threads and Im not going to do it again here. The entire premise of the episode was Jimmy caught clark on camera and pretended like jimmy was crazy. The tv show and canon dc comic versions are not the same, you've tried to argue this before too.

I already proved that he's faster than light .Jimmy never took a picture of him.Clark's secret identity never revealed on Smallville

No Caption Provided

Light only reached to Clark's super speed blur after he took Lois away.He's way faster than light dude Clark was on the other side of street when Light started to move.He reached him before even light reaches her moreover he looked at light like 3-4 seconds then took her away.

Your arguement really makes nonsense,feats are pretty clear

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GXrevolution96

@db_king

And they have super regenerative abilities and durability.

They have a healing factor. It does not mean they cannot be KO'd.

Zoom and flash fell off a building the size of a skyscraper, and flash took blows from people who can pick up cars and beings like girder. No im not saying they're as strong as clark, but clark wouldn't go all out anyway

Wow. That's amazing until you realise that none of these guys are anywhere near Clark's league. And no, it wasn't skycraper height. It was several stories.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rickythanos

@db_king said:
@stefano said:

Clark stomps!

A planet that fit inside earths atmosphere. Clark cant hit zoom, barry or flash the same way he couldn't touch his universes flash. People have tagged barry when he wasn't running or just cruising at mach speeds. And those 7 minutes are worth more than clarks.

@rickythanos said:
@db_king said:

Weaksauce is weak.

Barry can visually see the time stream, So yeah weaksauce indeed.

Visually seeing the time stream still leaves him with waaay too many variables to be able to pinpoint both a secret identity and exact location in time to affect relevant change. One hit from clark and it is over.

Besides, what visual could he work from? He is earth-bound, and would not be able to see clark in the upper atmosphere, though clark can totally see and attack him from there.

Weaksauce.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By db_king

@rickythanos: you mean like how zoom found barrys mom? He can see actual events. He witnessed joe say his name. Clark cant tag anyone because he's too slow. Weaksauce yes that sums up your argument perfectly

@dorukesin1: you do realize that blur in that picture is clark right? Bye Felicia.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By db_king

@gxrevolution96: Your post would be amazing if only for the fact that you dont have an argument. Let me know when clark has light speed and ftl speeds to keep up with the speedsters. Let me know when clark has anti phase my heart out of my chest feats.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GXrevolution96

@db_king said:

@gxrevolution96: Your post would be amazing if only for the fact that you dont have an argument. Let me know when clark has light speed and ftl speeds to keep up with the speedsters. Let me know when clark has anti phase my heart out of my chest feats.

I actually do but seeing as you have not addressed my points, I take that as you not having a counter.

Phasing is moot. None of them can fly, so they can't tag Clark.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db_king said:

@rickythanos: you mean like how zoom found barrys mom? He can see actual events. He witnessed joe say his name. Clark cant tag anyone because he's too slow. Weaksauce yes that sums up your argument perfectly

@dorukesin1: you do realize that blur in that picture is clark right? Bye Felicia.

RF found Barry's mum because he knew Barry's secret identity. He has no idea who Superman is.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By db_king

@phantom16: And the response to the other stuff I've said? Like I said they see events in time a name drop is nothing. And jesus christ who cares about time travel. Clark gets his dang heart phased out of his chest and he dies.

Team cw wins massive speed stomp

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By db_king

@gxrevolution96: You ignore feats lowball and repeat arguments proven untrue. I have no wish to counter anything you have to say on any subject. Have fun repeating yourself to other users and tagging me for my attention.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GXrevolution96

@db_king said:

@gxrevolution96: You ignore feats lowball and repeat arguments proven untrue. I have no wish to counter anything you have to say on any subject. Have fun repeating yourself to other users and tagging me for my attention.

What am I ignoring exactly? I have adressed your points and I have not onced ignored feats or lowballed anyone. Please show me where I have done that? Everything I have said is suported by evidence. I have been following you for a while and it seems that anyone who does not agree with your viewpoint gets excused of lowballing or lying. You do it to almost every user.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Phantom16

@db_king said:

@phantom16: And the response to the other stuff I've said? Like I said they see events in time a name drop is nothing. And jesus christ who cares about time travel. Clark gets his dang heart phased out of his chest and he dies.

Team cw wins massive speed stomp

What do you mean name dropping? I know he can see events that have happend in the past or alternate worlds but how can he kill infant clark if he does not know who the guy is or where to do go. There is also the issue of Smallville and CW taking place in different universes

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By db_king

@phantom16: Zoom reaches into clarks skull and removes his brain while clark looks as still as a statue.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only threat here is Zoom. But Smallville has shown some good feats. This is depowered Zoom in CW Flash. So Smallville should win this.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By db_king

@alphaaboveall:

Doctor light blasts are as strong as star light and it has cut through bank vaults a foot thick. Its light so its is light speed.

Telepathy from grodd which has worked on clark. See Sebastian.

Zoom phases into his spine and removes it killing Clark instantly.

Barry near ftl punch

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not going to get into another debate about this because it is frankly boring to me now. But none of the CW speedsters have shown anywhere near light speed. Clark showed it easily. Clark takes them all down before they even know he is there.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LokLegends

@db_king

Clark has natural telepathic resistance as shown with his encounters with Ryan and Pismon. Both of which were unable to get into his head.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By db_king
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Yeah guys clark can totally dodge light, thats why he was hit by it and had his picture taken. It never ceases to amaze me the different ways people perceive things just to fit their point of view. For the record Sid thinks Barry was mach 2 the whole first season because he likes taking scenes out of context.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loklegends: Sebastian and martian got inside Clarks head.