- No Prep

Takes place at the streets of Central City

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably Flash? I doubt Johnny could tag him.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno if GR can be killed/KO'd?

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

GR. I really doubt Flash can incapacitate, or KO him.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if gr can be ko'ed. But he mostly likely wont tag flash. So stalemate?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if gr can be ko'ed. But he mostly likely wont tag flash. So stalemate?

i'm pretty sure he got K.O'd in the second movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If GR can be KO'd, then Flash will take this. Otherwise stalemate.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider wins here... current Barry is very slow

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Time Movie GR got KO or even damaged it required Magic

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current barry jobs too much he SHOULDNT be hit by Gr but he will get hit anyways

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably Flash? I doubt Johnny could tag him.

Everyone can tag CW Flash, he loses 10/10

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Avatar image for baconissogreat1
BACONISSOGREAT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: Ya its pretty ridiculous, the last episode of the flash i watched before i stopped watching was one where he was dodging bullets then a couple minutes later got tagged with a really slow punch, show was way to inconsistent for me to keep interested

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baconissogreat1: I also gave up on it for the same reason, it's as dumb and inconsistent as it gets and for some reason people keep praising it...really pisses me off

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR. Flash would probably be running around and then he'd trip over his chain or something, there's no telling what Barry's gonna do wrong next.

BACONISSOGREAT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: Cant wait for the flash movie so we can see his character done up right!!!

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider wins, the Flash can't hurt him.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By christianrapper

ghost rider easily. he can turn anything to his advantage. also, how will the flash even hurt him?

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baconissogreat1: I also gave up on it for the same reason, it's as dumb and inconsistent as it gets and for some reason people keep praising it...really pisses me off

It pisses you off that people like a show you don't, okay then.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Heatforce

The Flash. All he has to do is grab Ghost Rider and run him to the other side of the world where the Sun is up (I assume this fight takes place at night or there is no Ghostrider).

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash. All he has to do is grab Ghost Rider and run him to the other side of the world where the Sun is up (I assume this fight takes place at night or there is no Ghostrider).

that is assuming flash doesn’t die/melt by holding Ghost Rider or dies if GR turns up the heat life he did against the Water demon

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Flash.

Anyways, I didn't like movie Ghost Rider.

BACONISSOGREAT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wareharris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By wareharris

GR can't touch Flash. Flash is so surprising that I'm giving it to him. If he can touch him. Flash vibrates.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think Flash has what it takes to put GR down. Everyone's saying he's too fast yet he's consistently getting tagged by slower people.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be like a Bear vs a Fly

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:

Yes, it pisses me off because it is creating a completely wrong image around the character on the mainstream public. That basically means that unless the movie version becomes more successful than the TV show, people will for the following years associate one of the coolest superheroes ever with the cliched, dumb and just all around imcompetent character that is CW Flash

For the record, I dislike Arrow for the same reason, it has caused people to associate Green Arrow with a young adult, teen-crush aimed, white as milk guy, whereas the Oliver Queen from the comics is a middle aged man with strong anarchist and liberal political views whose most famous storyline involved him going through a mid-life crisis in one of the most realistic, no-nonsense and artistic stories ever put into mainstream comics (I'm talking about "Green Arrow:The Longbow Hunters"). The TV show, however, decided to go through the easy root and just rip-off half of its material from The Dark Knight trilogy, including identical scenes and turning classic Green Arrow villains into rip-offs of Nolan's vilains (both versions of Count Vertigo were ripped straight off Nolan's Scarecrow), not to mention abandoning it's supposedly realistic setting in only a handful of episodes by introducing plants that magically cure any poison and an earthquake machine (and in case you don't know, The Longbow Hunters literally had zero science fiction or fantasy elements in it, which means they had a pretty good source material to go to in order to keep the story realistic)

Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider as I don't think that Flash has the damage output to actually put the Rider down, after all he ate SMG fire and spit them out as molten lead. If I remember right he did as well survive an heat seeking missile explosion and impact

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR can't touch Flash. Flash is so surprising that I'm giving it to him. If he can touch him. Flash vibrates.

No Caption Provided

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BACONISSOGREAT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: I was thinking the same thing! :) haha

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce said:
@ouroborik said:

Yes, it pisses me off because it is creating a completely wrong image around the character on the mainstream public. That basically means that unless the movie version becomes more successful than the TV show, people will for the following years associate one of the coolest superheroes ever with the cliched, dumb and just all around imcompetent character that is CW Flash

For the record, I dislike Arrow for the same reason, it has caused people to associate Green Arrow with a young adult, teen-crush aimed, white as milk guy, whereas the Oliver Queen from the comics is a middle aged man with strong anarchist and liberal political views whose most famous storyline involved him going through a mid-life crisis in one of the most realistic, no-nonsense and artistic stories ever put into mainstream comics (I'm talking about "Green Arrow:The Longbow Hunters"). The TV show, however, decided to go through the easy root and just rip-off half of its material from The Dark Knight trilogy, including identical scenes and turning classic Green Arrow villains into rip-offs of Nolan's vilains (both versions of Count Vertigo were ripped straight off Nolan's Scarecrow), not to mention abandoning it's supposedly realistic setting in only a handful of episodes by introducing plants that magically cure any poison and an earthquake machine (and in case you don't know, The Longbow Hunters literally had zero science fiction or fantasy elements in it, which means they had a pretty good source material to go to in order to keep the story realistic)

I agree with most of this, The GA they had on CW felt like the first 2 season were going be Longbow Hunter style then they messed up and decided steal sht from Batman mythos. But they were doing that before which isn't cool it doesn't stay true to the character at all.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:
@heatforce said:
@ouroborik said:

I agree with most of this, The GA they had on CW felt like the first 2 season were going be Longbow Hunter style then they messed up and decided steal sht from Batman mythos. But they were doing that before which isn't cool it doesn't stay true to the character at all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: Also how TF did mess up the villians you are supposed to use in the show like they have comics, wiki and etc to get the villians correctly instead they mess up like idk how hard it is to make a comic book accurate character. they could have revamped a lot of GA villians but they decided steal from people mythos and sht like that's not cool at all. Arrow is honestly in my opinion really bad show now it's felictiy centric like WTF

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Heatforce

@ouroborik said:
@heatforce said:
@ouroborik said:

Why must a separate universe from the comics adapt characters perfectly when in the comics, the multiverse shows there are different versions of other characters already? You're essentially using the same arguments fanboys use to hate on everything from MoS, to the MCU, etc. Say what you want but I love the flarrowverse. There's a lot of heart there and sadly since you hate the shows you haven't witnessed the better moments. To each his own though but to get pissed off because people don't share your opinion about flarrow is a little silly. More important stuff to be angry about than different interpretations of comic characters. Lol if Oliver is blasphemous to you now I can only imagine how you felt about Smallville green arrow :D

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

NYRangers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider.

He's the spirit of vengeance from the underworld, not a "metahuman" nothing scientifically would stop him that they come up with.

Flash could dodge around him for awhile and hit him with things, but it wouldn't really effect ghost rider, he can only be hurt by magic or other demons/angels/ghosts from the afterlife, underworld, heaven/hell.

Sorry but Flash would dance around him for awhile, but the second Ghost Rider finally grabs Flash, Flash dies.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Heatforce

Flash

Don't you know the flash only ever jobs and never does anything right? And it's not like he won't face an even more powerful fire-headed dude (deathstorm) in the next episode :D

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider.

He's the spirit of vengeance from the underworld, not a "metahuman" nothing scientifically would stop him that they come up with.

Flash could dodge around him for awhile and hit him with things, but it wouldn't really effect ghost rider, he can only be hurt by magic or other demons/angels/ghosts from the afterlife, underworld, heaven/hell.

Sorry but Flash would dance around him for awhile, but the second Ghost Rider finally grabs Flash, Flash dies.

All flash has to do is either A) Hold out until the sun comes up or B) carry Ghost rider to a part of the world where the sun is up. He loses his powers, remember? Then again there is no prep so Barry wouldn't know that. But it's not liek GR can hit him as per the OP: There is no Jobbing.

NYRangers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor said:

Flash

Don't you know the flash only ever jobs and never does anything right? And it's not like he won't face an even more powerful fire-headed dude (deathstorm) in the next episode :D

Deathstorm can't defeat Ghost Rider as Deathstorm uses Science, not magic. Also Speed force isn't magic, so show Barry Allen loses to Ghost Rider.

@ouroborik said:
@heatforce said:
@ouroborik said:

Why must a separate universe from the comics adapt characters perfectly when in the comics, the multiverse shows there are different versions of other characters already? You're essentially using the same arguments fanboys use to hate on everything from MoS, to the MCU, etc. Say what you want but I love the flarrowverse. There's a lot of heart there and sadly since you hate the shows you haven't witnessed the better moments. To each his own though but to get pissed off because people don't share your opinion about flarrow is a little silly. More important stuff to be angry about than different interpretations of comic characters. Lol if Oliver is blasphemous to you now I can only imagine how you felt about Smallville green arrow :D

Movie, TV Shows, don't need to be the same storylines as the comics. Having said that they should stay true to the comic. I also don't like how they make the shows very girl orientated in terms of the style of the show. And just because it's nighttime in the Arrow show does not make it dark.

On top of that not staying true to the character personality is basically creating a new character. Imagine if they made a Thanos show but Thanos in the show had an entirely different personality and acted like superman and gave him superman storylines. That's just annoying and shouldn't be done. Make the stories different than the comics, but 1.Keep true to the character in terms of personality and 2. Don't use another characters stories

NYRangers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyrangers said:

Ghost Rider.

All flash has to do is either A) Hold out until the sun comes up or B) carry Ghost rider to a part of the world where the sun is up. He loses his powers, remember? Then again there is no prep so Barry wouldn't know that. But it's not liek GR can hit him as per the OP: There is no Jobbing.

The second flash grabs Ghost Rider, he 1. Burns 2.Ghost Rider just looks at Barry's eyes for a second and Barry dies.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce said:
@nyrangers said:

Ghost Rider.

The second flash grabs Ghost Rider, he 1. Burns 2.Ghost Rider just looks at Barry's eyes for a second and Barry dies.

He doesn't need to grab Ghostrider. Flash can create a vacuum, vibrate through him or toss speedforce electricity at him. He can also create speed clones to confuse Ghostrider. There more I think about it, this fight might as well be a stalemate.

NYRangers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NYRangers

@heatforce said:
@nyrangers said:
@heatforce said:
@nyrangers said:

Ghost Rider.

He doesn't need to grab Ghostrider. Flash can create a vacuum, vibrate through him or toss speedforce electricity at him. He can also create speed clones to confuse Ghostrider. There more I think about it, this fight might as well be a stalemate.

Lighting won't hurt Ghost Rider, that's science not magic.

There is literally nothing Flash can do to hurt him, besides bring him into the light which only effected him in the first movie, in the second movie he learned how to control when to turn at will. A Vacuum may pick him up for a second, but then ghost rider controls hellfire which would bring him down. CW Flash at best can be to avoid him, but you can only avoid for so long

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider ftw

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Heatforce

@nyrangers said:
@heatforce said:
@nyrangers said:
@heatforce said:
@nyrangers said:

Ghost Rider.

Lighting won't hurt Ghost Rider, that's science not magic.

There is literally nothing Flash can do to hurt him, besides bring him into the light which only effected him in the first movie, in the second movie he learned how to control when to turn at will. A Vacuum may pick him up for a second, but then ghost rider controls hellfire which would bring him down. CW Flash at best can be to avoid him, but you can only avoid for so long

It's a sciencifctional universal force like gravity, nuclear force, electromagnetic force, etc.

In fact it's multi-versial as it also exists on Earth 2.

If only magic hurt Ghostrider then why does the Sun force him back to human form? What other energies has he tanked?

IIRC Johnny did gain some control at the end of the film as he was only supposed to transform in the presence of evil or when innocent blood is spilled but when did he become immune to light in the second film?

The problem here is he has no reaction feats to say he could dodge or catch the flash. He tanked bullets, he didn’t dodge them.

Stalemate, gotta be a stalemate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@heatforce:

Ghost Rider had two weaknesses. One was sunlight, but that was thrown out the window in the second movie. Second was the Devils son(s). Blackheart in the first movie force GR back to Blaze with a throat choke. The other Devils son beat Ghost Rider twice with a look. First time he looked at Ghost Rider with those dark eyes had GR KOed by grenade launchers right after. GR even looked at the kid like he was being affected by the stare, his hand shaking out of control. Second stare the kid did fully force GR back in Blaze.

GR tank massive gunfire with no damage, bullets to the head with no damage. Granades with no damage. Even antI tank missiles with again, no damage. Even in the first movie Blaze not as GR was tanking fatal motorcycles crashes and gets up fine.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

Ghost Rider had two weaknesses. One was sunlight, but that was thrown out the window in the second movie. Second was the Devils son(s). Blackheart in the first movie force GR back to Blaze with a throat choke. The other Devils son beat Ghost Rider twice with a look. First time he looked at Ghost Rider with those dark eyes had GR KOed by grenade launchers right after. GR even looked at the kid like he was being affected by the stare, his hand shaking out of control. Second stare the kid did fully force GR back in Blaze.

GR tank massive gunfire with no damage, bullets to the head with no damage. Granades with no damage. Even antI tank missiles with again, no damage. Even in the first movie Blaze not as GR was tanking fatal motorcycles crashes and gets up fine.

How would you rate this then? Because Barry apparently can't hurt ghostrider but (without jobbing) ghostrider can't react our touch Barry.

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jobberflash gets pwned. Jobbing is part of his character, taking that away would be pointless.