#1 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

Teams

Veitha

10) Cyclops;

8) Scarlet Spider(Kaine)... has he got his stealth suit?

2) New 52 Beast Boy.

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet.

2) TP link for whole team.

7) Gain 20 Hand Ninjas with Swords, Shurikens. inlcuding Dare Devil, and Electra.

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well Team work.

1) 1 Member is Morals off.

Angryprune

16) Kakashi (Shurikens)

2) Finn (Adventure Time) (Sword, Book)

2) Elektra (Sais)

3) 1 Member Gains the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor. (Finn)

2) 1 Member Gains Adamantium Gauntlets, Greaves, Troso Plates, and Helmet. If they have Armor on Already, then they can replace the parts I listed with Admantium. (Finn)

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well Team work.

6) 15 Xenomorph Aliens train to hunt for you.

Mission

For your first Mission you must Prove yourself able to be able to do bushiness. There is a important Scientist working on new Nano Tech that can revolutionize the pharmaceutics market. However this Scientist refuses to do business with us. We are sending you in for a quick Grab and Tag mission.

This man is locked up and surrounded by 30 Security Guards made up of Ex special Forces armed with Assault Rifles station inside the House.

He is locked in a Adamantium Vault. We provided you with the Electronic Hack device that will take 5 minuets to unlock the Vault in the House.

After the Vault is unlocked, a secondary trip alarm will set, giving you a total of 10 minuets to escape with the Scientist and his Notes to the Pick up point back where you started.

There will be a Enemy Team out there from our Competitors. How you deal with them is up to you. Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) Auto Unlock, Unlocks the Vault Door Automatically.

2) 5 Minuet Stealth Suit, although still experimental this suit will bend light for 5 minuets.

3) Pick Up Service, the Pick Up crew will extract you from their Adamantium Hover Jet from the House Roof instead back at your pick up point, they will not reach you till 4 minuets however.

#2 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like the Auto unlock please

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: Alright. Make sure you remember it in your Argument.

@veitha What Character was Morals Off?

#4 Edited by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, firstly my team speed blitzes you easy. Kakashi is much faster than the human eye can see, your team is comprised entirely of humans, Elektra has evaided bullets and even blocked bullets with her sai. Finn has caught arrows and doged lasers

#5 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'm going to take this perk: 2) 5 Minuet Stealth Suit, although still experimental this suit will bend light for 5 minuets.

One question: does all of my team have to survive? Or just some of them have to escape or survive?

@angryprune: I don't think that speedblitz would work, since Kaine is very fast, too. Anyway our teams are far from each other, so I'm not going to send all my team against yours.

First of all, Scarlet Spider is going stealth mode. His stealth suit allowes him to become completely invisible and it doesn't allow the others to hear the sounds he produces, so no one is going to know where he is and what he is doing. Then I also have Beast Boy, who can easily become something small like an ant or become a bird and fly away. And remember that I have also got an Elektra on my team, alongside with Daredevil, so your Elektra won't speedblitz anyone.

So Scarlet Spider and Beast boy are going to go to take the scientist while Cyclops, Elektra, Daredevil and the Hand ninjas are staying outside.

Scarlet Spider is able to talk with spiders and to perceive the word through them. He's used them to locate a bomb through an entire city, so he is going to send the spiders around the island at the start of the battle. This will allow him not only to locate the scientist, but also to find the position of your team and to tell his teammates where they are(they have got a TP link to comunicate).

Then, while Beast Boy and Kaine are taking the scientist, my Elektra will go after your Elektra, while Dare Devil and Cyclops will attack the rest of your team and the Hands ninja will fight against the enemies in the battle ground and the ones who aren't on your main team. Scott, Matt and Elektra will also activate their stealth suits before your team notices them.

Cyke has got no morals, so the first move for me it would be just to make him remove his visor and kill all of your team at the same time, especially considering that your team won't be able to see mine. Cyke's beams at full power have worked on both Sentinels and a giant Krakoa Clone, so three humans and a few xenomorphs won't last a second against a beam like this, especially considering that it doesn't fly with a rectilinear trajectory, but it covers the entire space in front of him at 180° grades.

To sum up, the ninja will fight against the enemies in this environment, while Scarlet Spider and Beast Boy, whithout anyone noticing them, are going to take the scientist. Then Kaine will tell them where the enemies are, and so my team will go stealth mode and then Scott will remove his visor and kill them all with a single beam.

Then they will escape with the scientist.

#6 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: All your team DOES NOT have to survive. Cloning Tech has come a long ways lol.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: @veitha: Also it is one stealth Suit. As I worded it.

#8 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@

The stealth thing would work but you're forgeting that Xenomorphs see in heat vision and also it states in a book ''How can we fight them! There four times stronger than an android!'' that would make them 4 tonners that's 15 4 tonners

and as for Beast boy Kakashi's sharingan will be able to identify him easy

Zabuza (an A class ninja) is sent flying at least 8 metres out by a simple kick. Not that he also had no time to react Kakashi was too fast

#9 Edited by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

as for team work MMine works pretty well

Kakashi- Team leader, also a tactical genius. Very understanding towards other peoples flaws

Finn-Pure hearted, puzzle solver. Extremely determined and loyal

Elektra-Meh she'll listen to kakashi

And your team

Cyclops-also a Team leader, not a tactical genius. Highly impulsive not to loyal

Scarlet Spider- Not easy to get along with, lone wolf

Beast boy-Loyal but Naive

#10 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: ok, so I'll give the suit to Cyclops.

@angryprune: Since Dare Devil and Elektra are very good at stealth(I'll provvide scans later), they won't need the stealth suit.

Any scan of the Xenomorphs lifting 4 tons? Just asking, because I don't know much about them.

Heat vision won't work, because Hand Ninjas will go after them at the very start of the battle to keep them occupied. And Scott doesn't need to go near them, he will just have to stay invisible for the time required to be in range for a full strenght optic blast(as you can see in the previous scans and in the one I'm going to upload that they can be effective at long distance).

That feat you showed of Kakashi isn't that imprevvise. Both Scott and Kaine have shown better speed feats. Scott could react to both Northstar(before his power enhancement) and Nightcrawler, and they are a speedster and a teleporter, so it' very impressive.

Then Kaine can dodge bullets easily - without spider sense - and can take an arrow or use one of his enemies body to take a bullet.

But since Kaine won't be fighting against your team but will be taking the scientist, the important thing about this scan is that he is using a Hand ninja to take the bullets, and he wasn't even harmed, so it's gonna be very diffucult for your team to hurt the ninja hands.

And then, if Kakashi can perceive Beast Boy - can he perceive someone without knowing where he is or what form he has, just asking, I don't read manga lol - that would be useless since Scott is going to kill him before he can even go next to him with a giant blast.

#11 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, so I'll give the suit to Cyclops.

@angryprune: Since Dare Devil and Elektra are very good at stealth(I'll provvide scans later), they won't need the stealth suit.

Any scan of the Xenomorphs lifting 4 tons? Just asking, because I don't know much about them.

Heat vision won't work, because Hand Ninjas will go after them at the very start of the battle to keep them occupied. And Scott doesn't need to go near them, he will just have to stay invisible for the time required to be in range for a full strenght optic blast(as you can see in the previous scans and in the one I'm going to upload that they can be effective at long distance).

That feat you showed of Kakashi isn't that imprevvise. Both Scott and Kaine have shown better speed feats. Scott could react to both Northstar(before his power enhancement) and Nightcrawler, and they are a speedster and a teleporter, so it' very impressive.

Then Kaine can dodge bullets easily - without spider sense - and can take an arrow or use one of his enemies body to take a bullet.

But since Kaine won't be fighting against your team but will be taking the scientist, the important thing about this scan is that he is using a Hand ninja to take the bullets, and he wasn't even harmed, so it's gonna be very diffucult for your team to hurt the ninja hands.

And then, if Kakashi can perceive Beast Boy - can he perceive someone without knowing where he is or what form he has, just asking, I don't read manga lol - that would be useless since Scott is going to kill him before he can even go next to him with a giant blast.

More impressive speed feats for Kakashi include dodging lightning and out-running explosions

and yes Kakashi can perceive that

other Feats for xenomorph:

multi-ton vehicle dropping on a warrior from 10 meters in the air only did minor damage- Nightmare Asylum

being immune to all weaponry apart from explosive and plasma weapons

having limbs shot off and not caring

ripping easily through all man made material (except diamond)

acidic blood that melts through metal

at sufficient damage will combust spraying acidic blood eveywhere

#12 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

BATTLE PLAN SIMPLIFIED:

Kakashi & Finn retrieve the scientist.

Elektra and xenomorphs kill the enemy team

#13 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: good feats for the xenomorphs, but I don't see how they would be effective against Cyclops. As I've already showed you, Scott can kill them all with a single beam removing his visor, and your Elektra is useless because she will fight against mine, and they're pretty much on the same level, so no one will really. Then Scott could just make all of them explode.

If Kakashi and Finn try to retrieve the scientist before Scott make them explode(I exclude so, the spiders will tell Kaine where Scott has to go and Kaine will tell him too before they can move), then Kaine and Beast Boy can take short care of them.

Kakashi can avoid lightinings, well then Kaine can avoid being continuously shotted by fire and lightinings and he moves faster than a man made of lightings. His stealth suit allows him to become completely invisible and the sounds he makes can't be heard, and he has shown resistance to telepathic detection, so your team won't even know where he is. And then he will easily kill them using his stingers or his burning touch.

#14 Edited by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

A lightning bolt moves at 224 000 mph! Kakashi was about 50 meters away. He also outran an atomic explosion from point blank range! And also Finn can teleport via Ice ninja magic

Xenomorphs are Masters of stealth, adapting to any enviroment like a chameleon and move at 45mph And if Cyclops can blast one it'll explode, melting him,

HAX TIME!

This thing does this

Ceates MINI BLACK HOLES!

And Kakashi can easily sense invisible suit wiyh this!

can see through EVERYTHING and can copy your moves perfectly

Finn's teleportation!

Finn's 4 Dimensional sword!

one whack from this baby is equal to a black hole

#15 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn can also climb walls like spiderman

Summoned things:

Finn's Astral beast are butter flies an absolute butt load of butter flies

these butter flies can wield swords (Finn caries 3) form a giant hand and carry things around

Kakashi can summon his 8 ninja dogs

each one can

TALK

MOVE AT SUPER SONIC SPEED

CAN RIP A NORMAL MAN APART IN LESS THAN A SECOND

#16 Posted by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: "A lightning bolt moves at 224 000 mph! Kakashi was about 50 meters away. He also outran an atomic explosion from point blank range!"

I've shown you Kaine dodging lightings from a guy made of electricity, so that's not that impressive. And before he creates any black hole(is it in character, and would he do anything like this with his morals on?) Kaine will kill him while he is invisible. You say that he can use his powers to locate Kaine, any scan? Because Kaine has shown to be resistant to psionic abilities and he can't be heard. And anyway, your team is completely visible so it's likely that my team will attack yours first, especially considering that Kaine will use spiders to locate them. And when he will have located your team(nothing you have showed of Finn would be very useful), they will kill them quickly.

"Xenomorphs are Masters of stealth, adapting to any enviroment like a chameleon and move at 45mph And if Cyclops can blast one it'll explode, melting him,"

Scott won't make one of them explode, he will disintegrate them all like he did to that Krakoa clone. Then I also showed you that he can use his optic blasts at very long range, so he will be able to make them explode before they can approach him, so even if their blood will explode, it won't touch him. Remember also that they will be fighting against the Ninja Hands, while my Elektra keeps your Elektra busy(she wouldn't have to do so, indeed, coz Scott can kill her and most of your team with a single giant beam, and that's something that someone can avoid, coz it is a 180° attack).

"Kakashi can summon his 8 ninja dogs

each one can

TALK

MOVE AT SUPER SONIC SPEED

CAN RIP A NORMAL MAN APART IN LESS THAN A SECOND"

Scans of super sonic speed? Anyway, Kakashi won't be able to summon them because Kaine will kill him before he notices, or Scott will make him explode at the very start of the battle.

To sum up, Kaine and Beast Boy will go after the scientist in stealth mode, while Scott, using the stealth suit, will remove his visor and kill all the members of your team who weren't fast or smart enough to go after the scientist immediatelly, and since my Hand Ninjas and Elektra and Daredevil will attack your Xenomorphs and your Elektra, they will be very busy. I can easily locate every member of your team using Dare Devil or Scarlet Spider, and then the TP link will make easy for them to tell Scott which direction he will have to shot his blasts.

Then, if Kakashi and Finn will be lucky enough to escape from Scott, Kaine will immediatelly know this and he will kill Kakashi and Fill while they don't see him, or Beast Boy will turn into an insect, go into them, and then turn into a bigger animal to kill them.

#17 Edited by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaines average combat speed isn't the speed of lightning, Kakashi's is.

and Kakashi will use his Sharingan to detect any invisble guys and yes kakashi would use his mini black holes with out morales

the xenomorphs will wipe out your guys easy and quick after that, they'll hunt down any stragglers

Finn feats

he has survived as just a head... 'nuff said

yeah...

as for reaction time, he has dodged lasers and thanks to my perk, he's got bullet time on top of that

for every star he gained a power, there were 100 stars

-sleep

-animate objects

-fly at the speed of mach 2

-turn you into a frog

-fires missiles

And Cyclops' beams are concussinve, so as soon as the beam hits... AHH ACID BLOOD ON ALL THE THINGS!

another Kakashi hack

same abilities as kakashi but when you hit him it's actually a log

#18 Posted by joewell (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: When did that head thing happen?

And all the powers were with the Robe, which he doesn't have here

#19 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: oh, I hadn't seen you replied.

"Kaines average combat speed isn't the speed of lightning, Kakashi's is."

Proof? I've shown you him dodging lighnings, you said that he has dodged lightnings, so why he has to be faster?

"the xenomorphs will wipe out your guys easy and quick after that, they'll hunt down any stragglers"

they've already been taken out thanks to Scott. I've shown you that he can create giant beams that can disintegrate them all, and he can do this at a very long distance, so he'll be able to kill them all without the risk of being harmed by their blood(anyway it would also be disintegrated).

All the things you said about Finn are canonical? I mean, every version of him posseses this abilities? If so, I'd like to see some scans or videos about that.

Elektra and the Xenomorphs are going to be killed by Cyke immediatelly using long distance beams without his visor.

Kakashi and Finn will go inside the look for the scientist, right?

Then Kaine will know that thanks to the spiders. He and BB are already in stelth mode: Kaine is invisible - he can't be seen, heard and he's resistant to psionic detection, like I've already shown you - and Beast Boy is turned into a small animal.

When the spiders will tell Kaine that Kakashi and Finn are inside the building where the scientist is, then Kaine and BB will attack them.

Kaine will blitz both Kakashi and Finn, using his burning touch and claws to kill them easily. His touch has worked on Carnage, wich is much resistant than every one in your team, so it will work on both the members of your team. He could also use his web to capture them and then use his abilities(he has used them against Salamander, a villain powered by a god who could create fire, and when he was inside the web he couldn't get free, so fire attacks won't work against the webs).

Strong enough to hurt Venom, who is much more durable than anyone in your team
Speedblitzing
His touch works on Carnage, and only with a short contact
Webs are resistant to fire, he could use them to suffucate or to trap anyone in your team

Then we have Beast Boy, who could become a small animal, move without them noticing him, and then change into a dinosaur when they don't see him, so he will be able to bite and eat their heads very soon.

He'll start as a little animal, and then he'll kill them as a dinosaur while they don't notice him

Scott, Daredevil and my Elektra are also free to get inside the building to help them, since the rest of your team is already taken out by Scott. Elektra will also use her psionic powers to mess with Kakashi's head, she could also take his body like she did during Elektra: Assasins, and this will leave him unable to defend himself. Or Scott could make his head explode.

#20 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

#

Scotts beams are concussive, there fore, One hit and acid will fly everywhere, leaving Cyclops,hand ninjas,Elektra and dare devil dead DEAD DEAD!!!

That leaves Scarlet spider and Beast Boy vs Kakashi,Finn and the surviving Xenomorphs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54RyDTWbbT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqazuDpvLC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQFn9H3gRIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHKexWefwI

Finn's butterflies, 3 of kakashi's dog and the xenomorphs will slaughter beast boy.Leaving Kakashi,5 of his dogs, Finn and a million butterflies vs Scarlet spider

#22 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: "Scotts beams are concussive, there fore, One hit and acid will fly everywhere, leaving Cyclops,hand ninjas,Elektra and dare devil dead DEAD DEAD!!!"

And I have already shown you that he will attack them at distance, and he doesn't have to kill them, he can just KO them with a single beam. But if he wants to kill them, he will remove his visor and attack at long distance. So, no surviving Xenomorphs.

He could make his beams jump and hit them to knock them out
With a beam of this range and without the visor he will kill them all with a few beams, if not only one

"Finn's butterflies, 3 of kakashi's dog and the xenomorphs will slaughter beast boy.Leaving Kakashi,5 of his dogs, Finn and a million butterflies vs Scarlet spider"

This would happen only if Beast Boy will walk in his human form while listening to his Ipod. As I said, he is changed into a small animal, so no one in your team will understand where he is. Then Kaine is also clocked, and he's resistant to psionic detection, so they won't know where he is, while my team will know everything about your team thank to the spiders. So I will know where your team members are and what they are doing. When they will go next to Scarlet Spider, the spiders will tell him immediatelly and he will kill them, alongside Beast Boy.

Then I've also got 20 or so Hand Ninjas, Elektra, Dare Devil and Scott who will move against your team immediatelly, and they will easily stomp them together and then they will take the scientist and run away.

Anyway, we're running circles, why don't we start voting??

#23 Edited by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

we are running circles LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

#24 Posted by Floopay (9122 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta vote for @veitha:, his statements were backed up much more, whereas I felt @angryprune: made more claims, but without any real solid evidence supporting each statement. Both made a lot of great points, and stated a lot of great feats. But it's hard to take a claimed feat over a shown feat for the same value.

Again, great debate, it was nice to read.

Another Note: Xenomorphs do not perceive through heat vision. It's never revealed HOW they see, but it is shown that they see much the same as a normal person. They've also gotten distracted by colored lights in the past, showing that they can perceive different colors. I also thing they have Sonar. It's never stated, but it would explain how they can move so easily in the dark, and why they make the noises they do (which are very similar to bat noises tbh).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#25 Posted by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by boschePG (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: @veitha:

If I can ask, is everyone just hoping to kill the other team and get the scientist later? There were no accounting for the Guards or the environment.

I had to give it to veitha. I think both missed on some battle points and went to the brawl(which is fine) with facts stated, veitha has the ranged weapon in Cyclops. The are some other points but not stated that veitha had a distinct advantage in this battle

vote goes to veitha

#27 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: thanks for voting... yes, this wasn't my best debate lol especially after reading the other battles, I've realised that I hadn't done my best in this particular battle and that I missed some points. Anyway, I think I said that Scott will make them explode at long distance, and Kaine and BB can easily dodge the guards.

So...

Veitha 2 - Angrypune 0

We need votes! :)

#28 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on people vote!

#29 Posted by joewell (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

I gotta vote for @veitha:, his statements were backed up much more, whereas I felt @angryprune: made more claims, but without any real solid evidence supporting each statement. Both made a lot of great points, and stated a lot of great feats. But it's hard to take a claimed feat over a shown feat for the same value.

Again, great debate, it was nice to read.

Another Note: Xenomorphs do not perceive through heat vision. It's never revealed HOW they see, but it is shown that they see much the same as a normal person. They've also gotten distracted by colored lights in the past, showing that they can perceive different colors. I also thing they have Sonar. It's never stated, but it would explain how they can move so easily in the dark, and why they make the noises they do (which are very similar to bat noises tbh).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I agree with this

#30 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

How sad. No one?

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Votes

#33 Edited by oceanmaster21 (11895 posts) - - Show Bio

MY VOTE GOES TO ANGRYPRUNE

#34 Edited by Veitha (3983 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by HigorM (6190 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha has my vote, he did a better job overall (using scans and arguments)..

#36 Edited by Esquire (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

Weird, thought I'd already voted. Going with Veitha, more comprehensive.

#37 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

veitha gets my vote.

#39 Edited by Dextersinister (7726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Veitha on this one.

Better understanding of what his characters where capable so you could tell what they were capable of even if you hadn't read them in action, AP made a lot of claims for Finns power and was called on them not being standard.