CV2 Tourney R2: joewell vs Juiceboks (Voting)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teams

Joewell

7) Finn and Jake (Adventure Time)

7) Scorpion (MK) (All Feats)

5) Lui-Kang (MK) (All Feats)

3) 3 Unbloodied Predators with Combi Sticks, Cloak, Wrist Blades, Nets, and Helmets.

2) No more Bad Blood, this will removes Rivalries.

2) Vibranium Suit (Jake)

7) Only your Main Team Gain the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor.

Juiceboks

15) Darth Vader (Lightsaber)

5) Hellboy (Revolver Hand Cannon)

3) Beast Boy

1) Morals off Beast Boy

7) Only your Main Team Gain the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor.

Mission

Now that you pass the first mission and showed your worth, its time to put you on the front line. In a valley we have 2 bases. One base is ours and the second is in enemy hands. Your Mission is to take that other base and overload the reactor. You be given 1 minuet to escape. It will take a Upload device 3 minuets to load the virus. The Upload cannot be interrupted, if it is, you have to re upload it. At the same time you have to defend your base. The Upload is via Thumb Drive into a Port inside the base. Thumb Drives are Unbreakable.

The Teleporters also work on the base to send you half way in the middle of the map from your base on the top.

Kinda tricky. The Only Vehicles allowed there are a Warthog at each base. Also assorted Weapons from Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and a Rocket Launcher is there.

Top Team Left Base. Bottom Team Right Base.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) Over Shield, Gain the Halo Shield till it is whittled away.

2) Stealth Field, you gain the 1 minuet stealth Power Up. Activates when you need it.

3) Dual Wart Hogs. Gain 2 Wart Hogs instead of 1.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose the Stealth Suit perk

First my Scorpion opens a portal to Hell near my reactor

Loading Video...

Then he teleports to your reactor with Jake

Loading Video...

( Him teleporting multiple times, while carrying objects ( Sub-Zero's head ), not to mention defeating Kang Loa, Nightwolf, Sector and Cyraxs ( at the same time ) and Sub-Zero )

Jake puts a vibranium stretch shield dome around Scorpion while he's putting in the virus

Finn, The Preditors, and Lui Kang will be defending the base.

Finn will be cloned with Ice ninja at our reactor, away from the Hell portal

Loading Video...

The Predators will be at the door cloaked, and Liu Kang will be in Dragon mode at the door too

Loading Video...

@juiceboks:

By the time your teams gets to my place the virus will be half done. Then who ever you sent will have to deal with my forces, and by then we'll be done.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Good strategy. Here's mine.

Vader is the fastest on my team and no doubt the fastest in this whole scenario. He, much like pretty much every Jedi Master, can move faster than the human eye can track without using force speed. With it they can sprint covering vast distances in very very short amounts of time. Jedi Master Relin Druur used it to cross 100 meters in 1 second. Vader blitzed him in Shadows of the Empire. With that being said he will take the stealth suit and teleport in the middle of the battlefield. The cloaked predators and Liu Kang will not be able to react to his speed(mostly because they wont see him) and his precog and attunement to the force should let him know where they are. Mind scanning the base beforehand should accomplish this as well. From there its just a matter of what way he wishes to draw them out of cover and take them down be it TK assault, force choke or speed blitz.

No Caption Provided

Hellboy and BB will stay behind. Gar will turn into a microscopic fly and sit inside the reactor while Hellboy waits outside the base. If Jake tries to do what you said to protect Scorpion, Gar can just burn him alive via phoenix form. Scorpion would probably survive but he loses the shield and Hellboy is alerted of his presence. Remember Hellboy has extensive experience fighting supernatural foes like Scorpion. Most of his gear is catered to it including the rounds in his Good Samaritan hand gun. One headshot from a 22 millimeter round and Scorpion is down.

By the way I don't think Finn is accompanying Jake in this adventure.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I didn't see his reply, can i make a quick comeback?

Also, didn't i give Finn adamantium armor?

@juiceboks: You never @ed me, sorry for not being quicker. Also, it was edited, i do have Finn now. I changed it before my first fight but Candence forgot to update it

Thanks, you too

Liu Kang has been upgraded so that he's now a bullet timer. That should be at least enough for him to react to Vader. He's also a giant metal dragon, so choke shouldn't work. Before Vader gets there Dragon Liu will start to blast fire around the area and in the base, This should stop him from being to quick. Once he gets there Liu will just blast fire in the area where he's at, distracting him. While the Predators will be attacking with the nets and Combie sticks when he gets to the door. This should stall him at least a good minute or so. Also, when Vader gets there there will be a huge portal to hell ( along with an amped Finn ) in his way. Finn could easily bait him in the portal by standing in front of it, letting Vader try to speedblitz, then jump out the way. Even if he doesn't fall for it there will be almost no way for him to put the thumb drive into the port other than holding it in with TK, but that would take a bit and he'd have to be very careful not to drop it

With the vibranium around him Jake should be mostly fine, just really hot. Scorpion lives in the Nether, a place that will burn a normal person's skin off, he'll be fine. While BB's in phoenix form Scorp's will stick the drive in, then open a portal to Hell that will suck up BB. While this is happening Jake will sneak off to Hellboy and he'll try to trap him inside of him, making a vibranium spear ( 3D circle, i can't spell it right ) around him.

By the time Hellboy can break through and get past Jake ( who is upgraded ) the virus will be done. My team should be able to do it first because for one, they're teleporting in and two, Vader will have much more distractions ( fire, predators, Liu, Finn, and the Portal ) to go throu. Really, by the time Vader even gets there Hellboy will be trapped and BB will be dead.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vote to joewell, teleporting + vibranium shield is a good tactic and vader wouldn't be able to get in fast enough.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@

@joewell said:

@cadencev2: I didn't see his reply, can i make a quick comeback?

Also, didn't i give Finn adamantium armor?

@juiceboks: You never @ed me, sorry for not being quicker. Also, it was edited, i do have Finn now. I changed it before my first fight but Candence forgot to update it

My bad I coulda sworn I did.

Thanks, you too

Liu Kang has been upgraded so that he's now a bullet timer. That should be at least enough for him to react to Vader. He's also a giant metal dragon, so choke shouldn't work. Before Vader gets there Dragon Liu will start to blast fire around the area and in the base, This should stop him from being to quick. Once he gets there Liu will just blast fire in the area where he's at, distracting him. While the Predators will be attacking with the nets and Combie sticks when he gets to the door. This should stall him at least a good minute or so. Also, when Vader gets there there will be a huge portal to hell ( along with an amped Finn ) in his way. Finn could easily bait him in the portal by standing in front of it, letting Vader try to speedblitz, then jump out the way. Even if he doesn't fall for it there will be almost no way for him to put the thumb drive into the port other than holding it in with TK, but that would take a bit and he'd have to be very careful not to drop it

Loading Video...

At 1:24 he easily breaks apart 5 large metal platforms and tosses one at Galen.

At 3:52 he does it again except at a larger distance.

Him being a bullet timer is great..but that's still doesn't put him at Vaders level who like your team also has upgraded speed. He's already supersonic so no one here is anywhere near his level of speed. Just because he's metal doesn't mean Vader still cant TK him. He could rip him apart or toss him out of the crater. He has tossed around X-Wings without much effort before so a metal dragon not much taller than himself shouldn't be that hard. If he REALLY wants to do away with your defense he could just Force Repulse and send everyone flying. Finn will be choked or sliced in half. Not much of a fight there. You have a good defense..but Vader can easily do away with all of it.

With the vibranium around him Jake should be mostly fine, just really hot. Scorpion lives in the Nether, a place that will burn a normal person's skin off, he'll be fine. While BB's in phoenix form Scorp's will stick the drive in, then open a portal to Hell that will suck up BB. While this is happening Jake will sneak off to Hellboy and he'll try to trap him inside of him, making a vibranium spear ( 3D circle, i can't spell it right ) around him.

Uhh..he'll be more than a little hot under the collar. Vibranium will not protect him against fire. In fact..since it is metal..he'll be burned alive even quicker than without it. Once he's out, BB and Hellboy team up against Scorpion. No morals Gar means he can one shot him as a whole slew of animals.

By the time Hellboy can break through and get past Jake ( who is upgraded ) the virus will be done. My team should be able to do it first because for one, they're teleporting in and two, Vader will have much more distractions ( fire, predators, Liu, Finn, and the Portal ) to go throu. Really, by the time Vader even gets there Hellboy will be trapped and BB will be dead.

Vader will be teleporting as well. Albeit halfway to your base but a distance he can easily cover in no time. Distractions which are no more than minor nuisances to him and will be dispatched as such.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: after recounting the points you are actually 3 over..... something was mixed up.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

And thats all there supposed to be. I never expected to stop him, just slow him down and they would succeed at that, at least a bit.

Again by the time he killed everyone and got pass the portal we'll be halfway done, then we'll obviously win unless you can speed your download up

Ehh, then he opens the hell portal to them both, while rising fire to push them in. The virus will be downloading and he'll be holding off the two, or just instantly BFRing them

But my team teleports right in your base, directly beside the reactor. Jake will run out the base for Hellboy ( so he should be safe from Phoenix BB ) And Scorpion will open a hell portal right beside Beast Boy.

Beast Boy should die as soon as he becomes visible. And Jake will be at the door/ outside with Hellboy

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: How so?

7) Finn and Jake

7) Scorpion

5) Lui-Kang

Gear:

3) Predators

2) Adamantium Armor ( Finn )

1) No bad blood

2) Vibranium Suit for Jake ( it stretches with him right )

7) Drug for whole team

7+7=14+5=19+3=22+2=24+1=23+2=25+7=32

We had 35 in all, so i have 3 left right?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@joewell Not sure if we can still debate but in case we can I'll just say these last things

Everyone at your base will be dispatched in seconds by Vader. He uploads the virus with no one there to stop him. He can either stay there or go back to the base and help defend.

There's no way Scorpion is taking down Hellboy and Garfield at the same time. He simply wont have the time to open another gate and push them both in before they can do anything. That makes very little sense and isn't in his character. He's a fighter, he's gonna fight. Hellboy has made a whole career out of fighting supernatural enemies more powerful than Scorpion and his gear reflects that. His hand cannon shoots rounds designed to be super effective against demonic enemies and his various herbs and cross helps protect him against demonic energies. BB can turn into a whole mess of animals to one shot Scorpion: A 25 ft sasquatch to rip his head off, A lochness monster length South American electric eel to fry him. A giant Saltwater Crocodile to chomp him in half, A human sized pistol shrimp to blow him to pieces with a blast faster than he can react. These are just a few of the things he could do not even counting all the prehistoric animals. Seriously, Scorpion is not taking them both down.

If Jake runs out instead of protecting Scorpion, then Scorpion gets one shotted via anything I just said. Then Jake gets double teamed and destroyed.

I can take out the thumb drive once Scorpion is dismantled. I just cant destroy it. The upload has to be uninterrupted and there's two people who are more than capable of doing just that protecting my base.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: LOL Your good. I counted that all wrong.

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By BataTest

JuiceBoks