CV2 Tourney R2: HigorM vs BataTest (Voting)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teams

HigorM

11) Venom Flash (Dual Machine Guns, Dual Pistols, 5 Grenades)

6) Winter Soldier (Bionic Arm, Sniper Rifle, Machine Gun, 5 Grenades)

3) Dare Devil (Billy Clubs)

2) Only the Main Team gain the Super Grenade Pack includes 5 Grenades, 5 Flashbangs, 5 Tear Gas, 5 WPs, and 5 Claymores.

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet. (Winter Soldier)

4) Whole Team Gains Ribbons, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons)

3) 1 Member Gains the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor. (Daredevil)

1) 1 Member Gains Halo Mjolnir Armour with Shields and Radar. No Stat Enhancers added. (Winter Soldier)

1) Com Gear with Headsets for Whole Team.

2) No more Bad Blood, this will removes Rivalries.

1) 1 Member is Morals off. (Venom)

BataTest

17) T-1000 Terminator (Pistol)

4) 10 Shield Agents in the Civil War Cape Killer gear. Equipment is Jetpacks, Amor, Tasers, and Assault Rifles.

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well Team work.

3) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) is Unbreakable and Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet. (T-1000 Himself)

3) 1 Member Gains the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor. (T-1000)

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet. (Pistol)

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) is Unbreakable. (Pistol)

1) 1 Range Weapon other than a Explosive Round kind has Infinite Ammo. (Pistol)

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons) (T-1000 Himself)

Mission

Now that you pass the first mission and showed your worth, its time to put you on the front line. In a valley we have 2 bases. One base is ours and the second is in enemy hands. Your Mission is to take that other base and overload the reactor. You be given 1 minuet to escape. It will take a Upload device 3 minuets to load the virus. The Upload cannot be interrupted, if it is, you have to re upload it. At the same time you have to defend your base. The Upload is via Thumb Drive into a Port inside the base. Thumb Drives are Unbreakable.

The Teleporters also work on the base to send you half way in the middle of the map from your base on the top.

Kinda tricky. The Only Vehicles allowed there are a Warthog at each base. Also assorted Weapons from Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and a Rocket Launcher is there.

Top Team Left Base. Bottom Team Right Base.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) Over Shield, Gain the Halo Shield till it is whittled away.

2) Stealth Field, you gain the 1 minuet stealth Power Up. Activates when you need it.

3) Dual Wart Hogs. Gain 2 Wart Hogs instead of 1.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Let´s get this party started!

It should be noted that both Agent Venom and Winter Soldier are characters who are used to receive and fulfill missions of diverse natures, Daredevil is a superhero who is responsible to take care of a entire city from criminals of every kind, so I believe that this current enemy won´t bring or cause much surprise for them, further considering that they are better equipped and acting at a higher level of their powers, skills and general abilities.

TEAM

Venom Flash (Dual Machine Guns, Dual Pistols, 5 Grenades)

1 Member is Morals off.

Winter Soldier (Bionic Arm, Sniper Rifle, Machine Gun, 5 Grenades)

1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet.

1 Member Gains Halo Mjolnir Armour with Shields and Radar. No Stat Enhancers added.

DareDevil (Billy Clubs)

1 Member Gains the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor.erks) Stealth Field, you gain the 1 minuet stealth Power Up. Activates when you need it.

Initial Considerations

My main plan will be to take advantage that my team has and use them optimally in this mission. I´m sure that my team possess at least three important advantages.

Advantages

1. Better gear/equipment
  2. Superior stats/power level
  3. Stealth

1. Gear/Equip

I will start naming Winter Soldier who is using the Halo 4 Mjolnir Armor.

MJOLNIR - His MJOLNIR armor has multiple functions that will help Barnes in the battlefield.

• Helmet: The MJOLNIR Helmet is one of the most vital aspects to the MJOLNIR system. It is made of Titanium and contains key features like a HUD that links to the brain and hands, and can identify equipment and display information about it when it is picked up by the wearer. Another feature is the direct neural interface system which connects to a SPARTAN-IIs neural implants. Two core processor chips are implanted into the subjects skull in the rear of the head. This is essentially comparable to an on board computer using parts of the human brain for processing - when the connector at the rear of the subjects head and receptors in the brain link to the helmets on board sensors it creates the neural link needed to move the MJOLNIR suit. The helmet also contains other equipment to protect and aid the user in hostile conditions. This includes: filters to remove toxins from the atmosphere, a supply to provide air to the wearer during EVA, thermal and motion sensors, communications, solar-powered lighting, and imaging and video gear. The helmet also contains the A.I housing, where a ship-borne A.I chip is inserted, located on the back of the helmet.
  • Titanium Alloy Outer Shell: The outer shell of the MJOLNIR armor is comprised of a fairly thick titanium alloy. This plating covers the chest, arms, hip, legs, calves, feet and hands. This alloy is very resilient, can take significant punishment, and is nearly impervious to small arms fire. While enough shots from armor piercing rounds will breach the outer shell, the suit can take a few glancing blows from them without compromising the armor. The outer shell of the all MJOLNIR suits is covered with a refractive coating to help disperse the heat experienced from Covenant energy weapons. However one or two direct hits from any Plasma weapon will compromise the armor plating.
  • Titanium Bodysuit: Sandwiched between the external armor and the internal padding is a thick black armored bodysuit. This suit has numerous functions, small but vital to the safety and survival of the wearer. The bodysuit is made of a titanium-based material, making it very strong and yet very flexible. It also serves as another layer of protection against ballistics attacks and is coated with a heat resistant material to disperse heat from Plasma weapons.
  • Hydrotastic Gel: Underneath the armored bodysuit is a gel-filled layer, this gel layer regulates the temperature of the suit and can re actively change its density to conform to the wearer's shape - the temperature inside the suit is controlled by the moisture absorbing cloth suit underneath the hydrostatic layer. The hydrostatic gel layer can also be pressurized to various levels to potentially save the wearers life should the wearer be subjected to high G forces or a high velocity impact; however, over pressurizing this layer can cause nitrogen embolisms.
  • Adaptable Internal Shell: Sandwiched between the external armor and the internal padding, the liquid crystal layer of the suit is split into two sections that forms the inner structure of the suit. The first layer contains the Reactive Metal Liquid Crystal this reactive metal increases the strength, reaction time, mobility, speed, and all around physical performance of the SPARTAN-II. The section layer supports suit's Artificial intelligence, knitted together at a molecular level and fitted in between the outer plates and the inner padding. This type of computer memory is usually outfitted on a warship and as such this layer accounts for over eighty percent of the MJOLNIR armor's cost of construction and materials.
  • Magnetic Weapon Holder Strips: Available on the Mk. IV, Mk. V, and Mk. VI the magnetic strips are very small yet powerful magnets place on the legs, waist, and back of the suit and is used to hold any equipment with a magnetic property. The suit also contains an electromagnetic system on the boots of the MJOLNIR suit that allow its wearer to stay attached to a metal surface in Zero G environments and can be toggled on or off by the wearer.
  • Shields: First used on the Mk. V, and later refined on the Mk. VI, the energy shield device is reversed engineered from Covenant technology. Begun in 2532, forty scientists and technicians would spend the next 20 years attempting to make some use of the technology. For decades the attempts at cracking their technology had met with failure after failure, some had given up and others in the scientific community believed the energy shield technology could never be cracked. However at some point before 2552 a breakthrough was made and for the first time the UNSC had successfully cracked and improved upon the technology.
  • Pressure Seal: The Pressure Seal is a vital component to the MJOLNIR system, it keeps the system airtight, underwater or in space. The seal is very strong and will only break under extreme pressure, such as in a high velocity impact or when the Hydrostatic Gel has been over pressurized.
  • Automatic Biofoam Injections: Introduced on the Mk. VI models Biofoam injectors is an integral part of the systems ability to keep a SPARTAN-II functioning in battle. Biofoam is a medical gel that is used to fill and seal a wound automatically, it is also used to treat any infection that could occur as a result of the wound. The process of injecting, or applying the gel to a wound,however it is extremely painful and is only a temporary solution; medical attention must be sought soon after to ensure survivability.
  • Fusion Reactor: The fusion reactor is the most essential part of the MJOLNIR System, as it provides power to all equipment on the MJOLNIR armor - the reactor is built into the suit and allows for nearly unlimited movement. The fusion reactor in all versions of the MJOLNIR armor are half the size of a normal fusion pack that conventional marines carry around.
  • Enhanced Motion: Located throughout the armor, these systems boost the force applied by the user. They make hand-to-hand combat easier, but also make the armor difficult to adjust to; a slight motion can be translated into a potentially harmful one if not conducted correctly. For this reason it is only possible for Spartans to use this armor, as their strengthened bodies are able to withstand the increased power and speed of movement, which, in un-augmented human bodies, results in broken bones or death, due to spasms caused by the pain of broken bones.
  • Reactive Circuits: Reactive Circuits are systems installed directly linked to the interface. They amplify the wearer's reaction time by connecting directly to the thoughts of the wearer, making it much easier to control and allowing for the soldier to be both more efficient and have a higher survival rate in combat.

Halo Radar

No Caption Provided

Thermal Vision (or in Halo 4, Promethean Vision)

No Caption Provided

- Venom is heavily armed with Dual Machine Guns, Dual Pistols and 5 Grenades, which he can be used by him at the same time, and all that without considering his own natural weapons at his disposal when using the Venom symbiote.

No Caption Provided

- Daredevil is the only one who doesn´t need much gear so he is fine using the billy clubs.

No Caption Provided

* In top of that, my whole team possess the Super Grenade Pack, which includes 5 Grenades, 5 Flashbangs, 5 Tear Gas, 5 WPs and 5 Claymores.

Shield Agents with Cape-Killer Gear

Even though your team possess 10 Shield agents equipped with the cape killer gear, they just don´t stand a chance at all against any of my team members, both offensively and defensively.

In a offensive way, their lack of skill prevents them to be being recognized as a real threat to my team, considering that the assault rifles can´t harm the Venom, much less the Winter Soldier considering that he doesn´t have only his shields activated, but also the armor which can sustain enough durability from then smoothly. As for Daredevil, let´s face it, they just can´t touch him neither under normal conditions, imagine now that he possess enhanced reaction time on top of his own. I wouldn´t even bother talking about H2H prowess.

In a defensive way, they also lack strength, skill, agility, durability and whatever more you may consider for them. I honestly believe that they are here only for small distractions. They can try to fly away with the jetpacks, but that´s all they can do really.

You may also note that Daredevil himself has dealt with them before using his main weapon aka the billy clubs, which was enough to crack one of the shield agents helmet, now imagine what bullets can do.

No Caption Provided

2. Superior Stats/Power Level

Here is where we see the stark difference between the two teams. My team is overall stronger, faster, more agile, more skilled, and possess unique gears and specially power set which will make the difference in the battlefield. Your team is extremily outclassed in strength since Venom is operating at morals off. He is also more agile then anyone from your team, I can say the same thing about the enhanced Daredevil. T-1000 would need his enhancement just to try to keep up with him at normal levels, so he stands no chance.

That means a huge deal actually. Bucky can take care of all those agents alone, or even T-1000 considering that the enemy can´t harm him through the halo armor. Daredevil also possess his radar sense, which means that he can track anyone and almost anything before anyone in this game.

So thats why my team have better ways to complete this mission.

3. Stealth

So I choosed the perk: "Stealth Field, you gain the 1 minuet stealth Power Up. Activates when you need it." So I don´t see how your team will going to do to locate mines, preventing them to complete the mission before you do. Besides considering that all of them have prior experience in the stealth field, Venom possess his own camouflage capabilities, which grants him the possibility to turn invisible in any environment, Daredevil is beyond all, a trained ninja, and Bucky possess extensive training acting in that field for many years, so this makes it even harder for you to deal with.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

thanks @cadencev2

Hey @batatest let me know if you still up to this fight ok?

Now that i´ve presented my team and what they are capable of, it´s time to put some work on this..

Strategy

Obviously my plan will be divided into two parts: attack and defense.

Attack!

First, the team will focus on protection, the claymores will be used and positioned around the entrance of the base at strategic points so that they can be detonated at any attempt of invasion.

I will send both Venom and Daredevil to your base using the given Warthog. Flash will drive the vehicle (he just controlled a tank before for God sakes!).

Daredevil will be hidden inside the car after they teleporte from the base to half the way on the map. He will drop the vehicle carrying the Stealth Field Perk and will use his skill and radar sense to stay out of enemy sight.

Venom will drop grenades inside the warthog and will proceed speeding it up until it´s close so he will leave the vehicle go by itself invading and colliding the base causing a large explosion. While he uses its tentacles to hold and shoot with multiple weapons. Venom then will keep firing anything at sight to bring the attention to grant Daredevil enough time to get into the base to complete the mission.

No Caption Provided

Once next to the base, Matt will activate the Stealth device to turn himself invisible, also using his ninja skills to get into the reactor unnoticed to upload the virus.

*I will edit this to post a video that shows the stealth field device later..*

Matt will use his radar sense to "see" the whole place, and quickly move to where the reactor is located, he will also be aware of upcomming enemies and where they´re positioned or hidden. He will be carring grenades, flashbangs and WPs to use against the Shield agents if needed. Then all he needs to do is run back to the base with Venom.

No Caption Provided

HOLD!

Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier, will take care of the defensive part of the strategy, he will stay strategically positioned using the sniper to aim and shoot at any enemy who may be approaching the base. Notice that his bullets are capable to cancel healing factors. He will also throw grenades and WPs to to form obstacles around the base, then he will use flashbangs to blind the remaining enemies while he move himself next to the reactor. I highly doubt that the agents or even T-1000 will be able to harm him considering that he is using the Halo 4 Shield Mjolnir Armor with the shield activated, and even without it, the armor is durable enough to take regular bullets, since it was able to sustain an atmospheric re-entry.

No Caption Provided

Bucky possess enough skill to tag the agents using the multiple weapons at his disposal. The only one who may reamin standing will be T-1000. But Barnes also have an answer for him, because even if the terminator manage to get next to the reactor, all he needs to do is release an Eletro Magnetic Pulse to shutdown the hardware.

No Caption Provided

I also believe that T-1000 will be affected in the proccess considering that even made by liquid metal he might have some sort of internal circuit (android) inside his body. So with the EMP he can take care of both or at least compromise the enemy mission. Considering that there´s no way T-1000 can be at 2 places at the same time, either his base will be left unprotected or your attack will be ineffective without the terminator.

No Caption Provided

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By BataTest
No Caption Provided

You are greatly under estimating the SRU they've taken down the likes of Luke Cage, Iron Fist(impersonating Dare Devil which is your scan I think. Also Iron Fist is much stronger than Matt), The Runaways etc. These are trained professional S.H.I.E.L.D agents and taking down super heroes is what they do. None of your team is registered, So prepare to get your capes clipped!

One major advantage that my team has are the Dossiers. With this foreknowledge they can effectively plan for all three of you team members. They would know of Winter Soldier's biotic arm, and his halo gear. Flash's symbiote, and Dare Devil prowess. Like I said before too, they've already caught iron fist as Dare Devil, now the debate can start as to who is a better hero. Iron Fist or Dare Devil, but I've got to go with the chi powered non-blind guy.

No Caption Provided

Now since my team has the time and knowledge to come up with a superior strategy. The T-1000 will use it's shape shifting ability to mold over the console port where the virus is to be inserted.

Your team has no knowledge of who they are fighting or what their abilities are. They are going into battle blind. The T-1000 is the perfect stealth machine, it does not make any noise, does not have to move. So if anyone attempts to upload the virus they are in effect gifting the T-1000 their objective, and we know that once the T-1000 has your device you're not getting it back. T-1000 with perks is unbreakable, so once it locks up your device that's it. And the only hope you have, a vain hope, is winter soldier on the defensive, on the other side of the map.

To carry out this plan, four members will go on the offensive with objective to occupy the defensive, the S.H.I.E.L.D agent with the over-shield is the point man for this. Three members of the SRU will stay behind and defend the base to the best of their ability. This though is a front to bait the offense into handing over the device. One on one DareDevil is no match for this version of the T-1000. There is nothing in his possession that can put it down.

No Caption Provided

So in the brief battle in the base, it will be brief because the T-1000 has the element of surprise, and they are already in a confined space. T-1000 could give dare devil a free H2H hit. Once the T-1000 grabs Dare Devil it finishes him real quick. Again once its got a hold he'll have to take off his arm to escape.

At this point it's an infiltration game. T-1000 gets the jump on Venom by posing as Dare Devil, emerging from the base. Once out in the open T-1000 can signal the remaining S.H.I.E.L.D agents to attack in union. Venom goes down to this combined force. The hit power of the SRU weapons is enough to penetrate Luke Cage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With that done, it's down to Winter Soldier. At this point the defensive SRU team, turn back on their communications with the offensive team. They can then use an all out attack or the shape change abilities of the T-1000 to take out winter solider. They are pretty good a stealth themselves. Winter solider also does not know that T-1000 is machine so he would not even assume to use the biotic arm in that fashion. He would be more likely to think he's a mutant or some such.

Strategy over firepower everyday.

Team Perks

is the Over Shield, for the point man on the offensive shield team.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@batatest said:

You are greatly under estimating the SRU they've taken down the likes of Luke Cage, Iron Fist(impersonating Dare Devil which is your scan I think. Also Iron Fist is much stronger than Matt), The Runaways etc. These are trained professional S.H.I.E.L.D agents and taking down super heroes is what they do. None of your team is registered, So prepare to get your capes clipped!

I´m just being realistic here , and I only said the truth, or his helmet wasn´t broken by a billy club? Also, wasn´t the neighbors being able to tag then mid air with shotguns and refrigerant? Come on.. They lack of skill, strength and agility to tag a enhanced Daredevil, and their weapons can´t do less then nothing to either Venom or Winter Soldier. In fact, a morals off Venom should be more then enough to trash then in a matter of seconds. Bucky should be able to tag them all with his sniper or machine gun. If a kid manage to tag a cape-killer agent with a glass bottle, imagine what Barnes could do with a grenade. He is also superior to them in every single aspect, and most of all, he is expecting them positioned at a strategic location, Daredevil can coordinate him through his tracking abilities (radar sense) and inform him via com gear.

No Caption Provided

@batatest said:

One major advantage that my team has are the Dossiers. With this foreknowledge they can effectively plan for all three of you team members. They would know of Winter Soldier's biotic arm, and his halo gear. Flash's symbiote, and Dare Devil prowess. Like I said before too, they've already caught iron fist as Dare Devil, now the debate can start as to who is a better hero. Iron Fist or Dare Devil, but I've got to go with the chi powered non-blind guy.

Your team may know who they are dealing with, but that doesn´t mean they actually can do something about it. To know someone and what they are capable of doing is quite different to have ways to defeat such person. The only real threat here is T-1000, the others can be easily taken down by either of my team members.

Also, Matt and Danny fought before many times, and the first one was able to keep up with the Iron Fist, and later they both fought using the Daredevil´s costume ending the fight in a stalemate. So the guy with a powered chi could not put the "non-blind" guy down.

and Venom can just grow big and use his multiple tentacles or throw sharpened tendrils against them.

@batatest said:

Your team has no knowledge of who they are fighting or what their abilities are. They are going into battle blind. The T-1000 is the perfect stealth machine, it does not make any noise, does not have to move. So if anyone attempts to upload the virus they are in effect gifting the T-1000 their objective, and we know that once the T-1000 has your device you're not getting it back. T-1000 with perks is unbreakable, so once it locks up your device that's it. And the only hope you have, a vain hope, is winter soldier on the defensive, on the other side of the map.

Actually, that´s wrong. I do have some knowledge of who I´m fighting here, just read the rules:

"Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other."

The only one here that is new to my team is T-1000, but as said before, he doens´t bring that much to the table, I have 3 very experienced fighters who have dealt with every kind of enemy before, human, superhuman, cyborg, alien, whatever you name it. Venom also doesn´t make any noise if he want so. Daredevil have not one but 3 different ways of tracking. You´re also forgetting that Matt is using the Stealth Perk here, so at the time he realizes what is going on is gonna be too late.

Tracking - Daredevil's heightened senses make him particularly adept at tracking people. He uses his sense of smell to track their scent and his sense of hearing to discern vocal patterns, heartbeats and gait.

Furthermore, in my strategy is stipulated that Venom will bring hell to your base to draw attention to himself while Matt goes unnoticed to your base to upload the virus.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@batatest said:
To carry out this plan, four members will go on the offensive with objective to occupy the defensive, the S.H.I.E.L.D agent with the over-shield is the point man for this. Three members of the SRU will stay behind and defend the base to the best of their ability. This though is a front to bait the offense into handing over the device. One on one DareDevil is no match for this version of the T-1000. There is nothing in his possession that can put it down.

So in the brief battle in the base, it will be brief because the T-1000 has the element of surprise, and they are already in a confined space. T-1000 could give dare devil a free H2H hit. Once the T-1000 grabs Dare Devil it finishes him real quick. Again once its got a hold he'll have to take off his arm to escape.At this point it's an infiltration game. T-1000 gets the jump on Venom by posing as Dare Devil, emerging from the base. Once out in the open T-1000 can signal the remaining S.H.I.E.L.D agents to attack in union. Venom goes down to this combined force. The hit power of the SRU weapons is enough to penetrate Luke Cage. With that done, it's down to Winter Soldier. At this point the defensive SRU team, turn back on their communications with the offensive team. They can then use an all out attack or the shape change abilities of the T-1000 to take out winter solider. They are pretty good a stealth themselves. Winter solider also does not know that T-1000 is machine so he would not even assume to use the biotic arm in that fashion. He would be more likely to think he's a mutant or some such.

I see some flaws in your plan.

1. Those four offensive members wont´t even get near to my base, since Venom will meet them halfway, and as stated in the strategy, he will engage them if necessary since he can drive the Warthog and use webbing to bring them down or his tendrils to carry multiple weapons and shoot them all with perfect accuracy. Let´s say he doesnt´t bring all four down since his main objective is to get your defensive attention so Daredevil can enter the base without being noticed with the stealth gear. Well, in that case, Daredevil will use the com gear to tell Bucky how many are going to attack the base so he can know in advance. Bucky is already set in a sniper position and considering his marksmanship there´s not going to be a problem for him to tag and kill them all.

- Venom multi-tagging the U-foes henchmen (all of them with superpowers)

2. Now as for defensive it seems that you placed 3 SRU members to defend the base with T-1000 right? Well, if those three are still standing after the assault, Venom can put them down effortlessly in a matter of seconds, a regular venom can do it real quick, now imagine a Morals Off Venom. T-1000 will have to choose between staying next to the reactor or help his teammates. If he stay with the reactor, he will have to deal with not only one but two different enemies: Daredevil and Venom at the same time, which I honestly believe he can´t. If he goes out to help the agents, Matt will have enough time to upload the virus and bring the victory for our side. Either way you lose. I don´t think that T-1000 blades are more penatrating then regular bullets, since the only modification you have is that it can cancel a healing factor but to do it the blade must pierce the armor or the skin somehow and regular bullets are ineffective against the Venom.

No Caption Provided

You can argue that his skin was pierced before by Kraven, Carnage or whoelse more, but this isn´t a regular Venom, he can and will vulk-out from the beginning, and in that state regular blades can´t harm him unless they´re made of a special material (adamantium, vibranium, etc.).

Besides, the Spider-Sense is there to help him avoid any surprise attack.

- Venom vulking-out:

- Spider-Sense: (notice that he took a shock and went in pursuit smoothly, taking time to avoid imminent collision)

No Caption Provided

- Then he was able to keep his morals off state and finish the job, beating the crap out of that poor guy in the end with that felling of mission accomplish..

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BataTest

They were not viewing the civilians as a threat, so I'm discounting that attack. We've seen super speedsters, meta-humans, and peak humans all with enhanced reflexes, get tagged when they are unaware, or not viewing someone as a threat.

No Caption Provided

I've also seen Captain Americas shield throws and Iron Fits chi powers do some pretty hefty damage so the fact that the Billy club throw broke the face plating is actually not a low showing. I've already mentioned that Iron Fist was caught by the SRU during civil war. They should be able to hang with Venom for while anyway and the three on defense are really on there as bait. They are just to provide a distraction for your attacking team so the base does not seem undefended.

There is too a Rocket Launcher available so the un-piloted Warthog can easily be blown up before making contact with the base. Your team does not know how many members are on my team, or from the start that they are even facing cape-killers.

There is a passage way on this map by the caves which is where the over-shield can be found. so the offensive team does not necessarily have to go straight down the pipe for venom to see them as they cross paths. They could also just use the jet packs to fly above their sight level to approach the base unseen.

I'll grant you that hand to hand winter solider would probably take the win over just four of the SRU. But remember their objective at this point is not to go into direct confrontation. They can use their superior maneuverability and range to keep the fight a cat and mouse game, without ever having to land on the ground. They are pretty well versed in this tactic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like I said before, Once any member of your team attempts to upload the virus, it will get taken from them. T-1000 would be able to pierce venom because it can apply a lot of force over a small area with an unbreakable stab.

As I've shown the SRU weapons have some kick to them as well e.g. Luke Cage scan. The armor is also strong enough to tank the machine gun fire, and at height they'd be able negate the use of grenades as they can simply change levels or move in any direction.

So Dare Devil dies in the base, Venom is taken out in the field. Winter solider is overrun and killed in the base by T-1000 and company after exhausting his weapons and either being taken in by the t-1000 trap or simply overrun.

T-1000 camouflage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5bQg8GT_XA

Death Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=F_oECpATybo

No Caption Provided

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@batatest: i´m just going to point out some things..

1. It doesn´t matter if the civillians were threat or not, they´ve been tagged by neighboors, including kids, superhumans, metahumans, humans, peak humanswhatever, Steve manage to fight 5 or 6 of them at the same time unarmed. All of them manage to tag the agents, they´re not so special.. They only have a chance against a few using the number advantage to make a surprise attack, and still they have failed in the mission, with many of them being tagged and bring down.

2. They can´t hang with Venom, better trained super humans couldn´t hang with morals on venom, imagine Morals Off. They can´t keep up with him, they can´t avoid his tendrils or webbing. He should be able to take them out in a matter of seconds.

3. Venom can take the hit, dodge, webb the rocket, or whatever more he could do, he could even blow the rocket next to the SRU team so they are all affected by the explosion. Agent Venom is used to take down those kind of enemies, he has already accomplished missions with major threats then cape-killers agents, this really shouldn´t be a problem for him, the only thing that may be new for him is the T-1000.

4. I don´t see how they´re gonna do that considering that I have Daredevil on my team who possess 3 different ways of tracking, and also Bucky Barnes with the Halo Mjolnir armor the gives him 2 differents sights, thermal vision and also radar, they can´t get next to the base unnoticed.

5. Well even if they try to avoid direct confrontation, he can still tag them all with the sniper, machine gun or grenades. Bucky dealt with those kind of enemies before back in the time he was the Captain America, I don´t think he forgot how to do it, the only difference is that he don´t care about morals anymore.

- Bucky against enemies with high tech gear of all kinds:

- Here the enemie possess not only jetpacks, but also rocket launchers, incredible!

6. T-1000 won´t have time to do it, he will need to choose, help his team or stay with the reactor, and he loses in both scenarios, first scenario Venom get pass through the agents with easy, in the other he will have to deal with 2 enemies at the same time, and I´m pretty sure that Venom can hold him for 3 minutes. Unless his blades are made of adamantium or vibranium I don´t see how they´re going to pierce a morals off Venom who can enhance his durability, considering that even in a normal state regular bullets can´t pierce thorugh his skin.

7. Well, all I see was those agents having trouble with the neighboors and a kid with a soda. A regular billy club was enough to break the helmet, so bullets will be more then enough to taken them down. Bucky is a marksmanship, so is Daredevil and Agent Venom. Also, they lack durability and skill to save themselves from Venom who can easily take them all at the same time with tendrills, it worked against superhumans, can´t see why shouldnt work against agents..

8. Daredevil won´t die in the base, he will upload the virus and bring the victory to my team. Venom will take them down with ease, and Winter Soldier can also take them all and if needed emp the crap of the reactor to compromise any attempt against it.

as for the video, Venom can do that too:

No Caption Provided

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BataTest

Like I said my strategy is superior. T-1000 has a mission which is to capture your device. If you've seen the terminator movies you know the dedication all terminators put into their missions. Your team is not going to know the T-1000 is there until they hand over the device. You have yet to answer or solve this problem. No one on your team has any ability to retrieve the item once captured, Or stop the terminator.

No Caption Provided

At shut down machine can easily be restarted. But It's impossible for your team to retrieve the device once the T-1000 has it. With perks (unbreakable) the liquid metal body of the T-1000 is essentially Adamantium, backed by 2-ton plus Strength. So the stabbing is going to work. I've shown scans of the team taking down Luke Cage. Scans of the team capturing the runaways. Scans of the SRU capturing Iron Fist(Dare Devil). Like I said you are taking them for granted.

SRU Capture
SRU Capture

The plan is for them to put up a defense. It's going to take some time for him to take them down as it did for the Gargan Venom. Unlike that Venom who was taken in by the surprise attack of the SRU, your venom is starting from a distance, so my team can see him coming in the warthog. Giving them time to set up, and spread out.

With the dossiers they'll know of Daredevils radar sense, so like I said before the team can escape this and the Halo Radar by approaching the base from altitude. Halo Radar only tells you someone is coming it does not display the third dimension. I said two that winter solider could defeat them in hand to hand. In the fight you've shown he takes those guys by surprise, and they are on the ground where he can engage in fisticuffs. With the right setup and proper planning S.H.I.E.L.D and the Cape-Killers are very capable.

No Caption Provided

I don't see how Dare Devil does not die in the base. How is he going to defeat the T-1000, why won't he just hand over the device thinking he's uploading the virus.

He has no way of knowing the T-1000 is on team, let alone where it is and what it's capable of. While the T-1000 has detailed files on him and his abilities.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@batatest said:

1. Your strategy is far from being superior. In the Terminator 2 movie he got a mission didn´t he? How did that go for him? He failed. Even fighting against a kid and a inferior terminator version, knowing who the target is and everything, using everything at his disposal, but still he wasn´t able to accomplish the mission, and that´s what going to happen here too. Daredevil has ways to know it, any sudden alteration or movement he will know something is wrong, that´s why he got the radar for, and on top of that, he possess enhanced reaction time on top of his own which is by standard means far superior to what T-1000 possess, he can easily dodge any attack the enemy may try. Bucky can stop both the device and the Terminator with the EMP.

2. How they´re going to take a morals off Venom down? A enhanced Daredevil who is using a stealth device, how can they even detect him? How can they put down Bucky with the armor? Can you prove with evidence that the metal liquid is composed of adamantium? Otherwise it´s going to be useless against the Venom, not to mention Bucky with the armor, which possess an energy shield, and the durability itself, so I don´t see how anyone on your team will have success piercing through it. Yet, they failed to capture an unarmed Steve, funny huh? It´s easy to sneak up with time and backup and captured an unprepared enemy, this is not the case, my team has a mission and know who those cape-killers are, so they lose the surprise element.

3. That´s the whole point of my strategy, distraction, Venom can and will easily engage all of them in a fight so Daredevil can get himself into the base undetected using the Stealth device, none of your team members possess ways to detected him until the virus is uploaded, by that time T-1000 will be already busy with him and Venom at the same time, and that´s where you lose.

4. They know Daredevil´s radar sense, but so what? Others who fought him knew it too but that doesn´t help them to defeat him. That would mean something if they were more skilled them him, which is not the case here. Like said before, Bucky will see them with thermal vision or radar, also Daredevil will guide him if needed. If you notice I also posted scans of him fighting enemies with high tech gear using jetpacks and rocket launchers who were chasing him, yet he manage to dodge the strikes and put all of them down, so that´s nothing new here, he got far superior gear and skill to engage and defeat them.

5. Let´s see why he does not die:

• He possess a stealth device which will render him invisible.
  • He possess enhanced reaction time on top of his own, which is far superior to T-1000.
  • He possess a healing factor.
  • He possess the backup from a morals OFF Venom.
  • He doesn´t need to engage T-1000 in a fight, all he needs to do is upload the virus and hold him for 3 minutes or seconds until Venom comes to help him.
BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BataTest

I said that because you keep saying the T-1000 would leave the base to go fight Venom instead of staying over the port. Dare-Devil is going to hand over the device by giving it directly to the T-1000, he's literally inserting it into his body. I've already shown how the T-1000 will can take down Dare-Devil.

Bucky is on the other side of the map defending his base. If you would like him to leave so that he can walk to my base and release his EMP, which he has no idea to even use, and would not have any affect anyway on the T-1000 : it does not have any circuits and can survive electric current being passed through it, being frozen, being broken into pieces, cut in half, exploded etc. And that's all without the additional perks that have been added. If you really want him to leave his base then go ahead, but that leaves the four SRU members to go into your base restart the machine and upload the virus. I've explained how venom dies. What is adamantim but an unbreakable metal, what this T-1000 unbreakable metal. They are essentially the same. The device is only for one minute you have him using it after jumping out of the warthog coming through the teleportation, or as he enters the base. It takes three minutes to upload the virus.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HigorM  Moderator

@batatest:

I said that´s a possibility, but if you say that he will hear his team members being slaughtered by Venom and will stand still ok, that leads us to the other option which is T-1000 facing both Venom and Daredevil. T-1000 can´t take Daredevil that easy, as already explained, he will not engage him in a fight, and he possess more then enough agility and skill to dodge and avoid him for as many time he needs to. Also, he can perceive and sense that something is wrong by using his superhuman senses, the radar, super smell or hear should be enough to track the enemy.

Bucky will not leave the base, I never said that, what I said is that he would use the EMP if anyone attempt to reach the reactor to insert the virus. T-1000 is a machine, an android, even if made by liquid metal, he must have some kind of programming inside his body, otherwise how could he possess detailed info about his mission and target? Or are you telling me he is not a machine?? So that´s why I believe that the EMP should work just fine if needed. But that´s only if him try to invade the base after Bucky, and the way I see it he will be busy with my other team members. Bucky will take care of the agents and the victory is mine.

Adamantium is not just an unbreakable metal, it possess specific particularities, and it´s created through the mixing of certain chemical resins that I believe T-1000 doesnt´t possess.

If you look right, you will see that in my strategy he will use his skill and radar sense to stay out of enemy sight and then activate the Stealth Field device inside the base.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Stronger

Team does it.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HigorM  Moderator
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oceanmaster21

<p>higorm has my vote</p>

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gonna go with HigorM, Beta seemed to rely too much on T-1000, and HigorM found a way around it(at least I think so).

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM was much more convincing i vote for him

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for higorM, daredevil with those power-ups is really scaring

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higorM

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

HigorM get´s the vote primarly because even te best fodder in comics is still fodder.....you don´t have a name in a comic and you are outclassed against guys like Venom.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

You're doing a great job so far Higor. Keep it up. HigorM gets my vote.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda of hard to weigh in since I am more familiar with the characters presented on one side as compared to the other (T-1000). Based on what I read (and saw - scanwise) I would go with HigorM although I have to say, this was well argued on both ends. Outside of adamantium being considered a higher quality metal as compared to the composite used for T-1000, I think the argument for Daredevil and gang was applied fairly. It's also difficult, being that one side has much more demonstrable ability in terms of recorded battles to draw from.

Awesome discussion by the way and thanks for the callout. :)

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good debate. My vote goes to HigorM.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Love the setting :)
Going for @higorm. Great debate though.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@higorm Gets my vote. Venom is a huge factor.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely higorm.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

The CKs would all be slaughtered by Venom leaving no one to attack HM's base

Once DD figures out that the reactor is being covered by T-1000 or it attacks DD he'll be able to plug in the flash drive and hold off T-1000

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BataTest

Not one vote.

O well, I thought I'd put up a good argument.

No Caption Provided

SeanSeanSean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SeanSeanSean

Definitely HigorM

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

thanks everyone for the votes!! :D

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batatest: You were quite impressive in your debates tough. You should do these more often.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Montaq

My votes for BataTest