CV2 Tourney: Joewell vs TLSSH (Open to Votes)

• 51 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teams

joewell

5) Jake (Adventure Time)

7) Scorpion (MK) (All Feats)

5) Lui-Kang (MK) (All Feats)

3) 3 Unbloodied Predators with Combi Sticks, Cloak, Wrist Blades, Nets, and Helmets.

2) No more Bad Blood, this will removes Rivalries.

1) Morals off (Jake)

2) Vibranium Suit (Jake)

7) Only your Main Team Gain the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor.

The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

20) 20) Alucard (Hellsing) (Pre Schrodinger, Jackal, Casull, No Level 0)

13) Walter (Hellsing) (Razor Wire)

2) No more Bad Blood, this will removes Rivalries.

Mission

For your first Mission you must Prove yourself able to be able to do bushiness. There is a important Scientist working on new Nano Tech that can revolutionize the pharmaceutics market. However this Scientist refuses to do business with us. We are sending you in for a quick Grab and Tag mission.

This man is locked up and surrounded by 30 Security Guards made up of Ex special Forces armed with Assault Rifles station inside the House.

He is locked in a Adamantium Vault. We provided you with the Electronic Hack device that will take 5 minuets to unlock the Vault in the House.

After the Vault is unlocked, a secondary trip alarm will set, giving you a total of 10 minuets to escape with the Scientist and his Notes to the Pick up point back where you started.

No Caption Provided

There will be a Enemy Team out there from our Competitors. How you deal with them is up to you. Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) Auto Unlock, Unlocks the Vault Door Automatically.

2) 5 Minuet Stealth Suit, although still experimental this suit will bend light for 5 minuets.

3) Pick Up Service, the Pick Up crew will extract you from their Adamantium Hover Jet from the House Roof instead back at your pick up point, they will not reach you till 4 minuets however.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok then, lets have fun, shall we?

For starters I pick the first perk, auto unlocking the vault door.

Alucard and Walter rush the vault, quickly dispatching all the guards.(Similar to how Alucard took down the guards before he fought the Dandy Man and how Walter took care of the Valentine Brothers' ghoul army.) @cadencev2, since Alucard gains the memories of those whose blood he's drank, would be able to use this to just take the information from the scientist and then kill him? If so, he could do that making it impossible from Joewells team to capture the scientist while Alucard gives the information to whoever hired my team.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Can you give me some more info on your team, i know nothing about them

@cadencev2: I edited my team before this match, can i get that team?

Info for my team: Finn, Jake, Scorpion, Liu Kang, and The UnbloodedPredators

You plan is good, if your team can get there first. My team however should be able to get there first considering Jake can grow to huge sizes and when you bigger, you can travel more distances. Also you team starts a bit farther from the Lodge and has to go around more obstacles.

First everyone climbs on Jake as he grows big and sprints them there, the he breaks the roof and drops Liu Kang and Scorpion in to kill the troops. With the drug and their natural skills they should be able to kill them all with ease. While there fighting, Jake gets the scientist and puts him inside his body, then him and Finn go back to the base.

You team should be getting there by the time mine are done with the soldiers. Liu Kang, Scorpion, and The Predators should be able hold your team off while my team sneaks out. But we'll talk more about this when i get some more info on your team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Not a problem, as long as you don't mind me pasting from a wikia.(just to make it easier on myself)

Alucard:

Alucard demonstrates, in various incarnations of the series, an astonishing and overwhelming range of supernatural attributes; these include, but are probably not limited to:

• Immortality: This ability is rather ambiguous, as Alucard, himself has stated that immortality is a myth. However, what it most likely refers to is the human souls inside Alucard; it has been speculated that, when damaged by blow that would have killed or incapacitated him such as exceedingly holy weapons, the damage is instead directed to his reservoir of souls. Because this ability does not really grant him true immortality, it can be considered as pseudo-immortality. However, after "Monster of God" Anderson destroyed the rest of Level 0, Alucard was still able to regenerate on par with him. (This was on par with Alucard before releasing Level 0). However, the "soul count" theory is just a fan theory, and has never been definitively proven. It was also specualted by Anderson that this was the reason for him not being able to kill Alucard. Alucard may have kept at least a few souls in his body to use for regeneration after releasing level 0.
  • Advanced Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other vampire's. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being decapitated, blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc. When damaged to an extreme extent, his body simply turns into a shadow-like substance and reconstitutes. Exceedingly holy weapons have been shown to incapacitate him for a time, but even Anderson augmented with Helena's Nail could do no long term harm to him. While regenerating against Anderson, he became a shadow entity at one point.
  • Superhuman Accuracy: Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way. He does this by using his so-called 'third eye'.
  • Superhuman Strength: The extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans and vampires apart with ease. He can slice through Tubalcain's card which are sharp and strong enough to easily cut through a uranium shell propelled at it without the slightest damage to the card. He was able to stab through Alexander Anderson, infused with the Nail of Helena, in the heart and kill him while the Casull did not have noticable imapct on a human Anderson.
  • Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than the eye can see, such as when he seemingly appeared to be a glint of light like artificial vampires have shown in his fight with Tubalcain. He's fast enough to keep up with a vampirized Walter Dornez, who was shown to be able to outpace bullets from machine guns when he was human.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: He has demonstrated the ability to catch bullets (both Rip Van Winkle's and ordinary ones). He caught Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet with his teeth, which punctured a SR-71 moving down at Mach 2.8+ speed several times in rapid succession and intercepted missiles, with ease.
  • Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
  • Superhuman Agility: The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. He is also seen leaping impossible distances and can walk up vertical surfaces.
  • Shadow Manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form, which he can then use however he wishes.
  • Shape-shifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hell hounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms. Alucard has four known human forms, each with different characteristics and weapons. He also states that his form means nothing and that he can take any form that he chooses.
  • Weather Control: The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated by the fog created when he returned to London aboard the H.M.S Eagle.
  • Illusions: The ability to cast illusions, such as when he tricked Walter into seeing Luke Valentine as himself.
  • Teleportation: The ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else. He also has the ability to levitate.
  • Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard uses telekinesis to close a door on a fleeing SWAT officer. He also launched six SWAT officers into the air and guided them to flag poles where they were impaled. Alucard is later seen moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes.
  • Telepathy: Alucard can speak telepathically to his fledgling.
  • Mind Reading
  • Mind Control and Hypnosis: (fans sometimes call it the "Love Beam" after a remark from Pip).
  • Precognition: As a standard for a vampire, he has precognition, the ability to see into the immediate future, which allows him to predict the movements of the humans he's fighting. According to Pip, a vampire can easily dodge a bullet with their ability to predict human movements.
  • Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm around him as an army numbering in the millions. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but Alucard can only use this ability when Control Art Restriction System Level Zero is released. The familiars can come in two ways, one is similar to a ghoul, mindless and constantly moaning in pain, while the other is the soul manifesting exactly how it was when it was alive, personality, powers, and all. It's unknown if vampires have control of how they want their familiars to manifest, or if the soul loses its personality traits (although the former seems more likely).
  • Bloodsucking: The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. (He learns more about Millennium after absorbing Tubalcain). He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as he does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hell hound had eaten Luke's body. Alucard can draw in blood over vast distances (at least throughout the city of London).
  • Hibernation: Alucard is able to survive long periods of time without consuming blood, but is able to fight at a usual level of strength after drinking even the smallest bit of blood.
  • Immunity to Vampiric Weaknesses: His abilities and health are not in any way compromised by such things as sunlight or silver. In fact, it appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail (a nail, which was from the True Cross, which crucified Jesus Christ, and was blessed in his blood) but even that did no permanent, or even lasting, damage.
  • Supernatural Sense: The ability to sense supernatural activity (In The Dawn, a prequel to Hellsing, Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him, and in the OVA, he could see the blessings on Father Anderson's bayonets as well as the holy barrier preventing their escape).
  • Combat Experience: In addition to his superhuman abilities, Alucard also possesses centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy. When he fought Alhambra, Alucard used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the death blow.
  • Walter: His speed and agility are of particular note, and even in his old age he was able to dodge bullets from assault rifles. In his youth, Walter displayed great acrobatic skill and even as a senior citizen he still can perform exceptional feats of balance and coordination. His strength is also considerable, when the transformed Walter first appears in the manga, his micro-filaments wrap around several buildings and slice them in half, with no evidence of any physical strain on Walter's part.
  • Walter's primary weapons are a set of very long monomolecular razor wires, which he controls as if they where extensions of his own body. The wires are sharp enough to slice through steel and concrete with no trouble though, he can use them to bind and restrain targets without damaging them. When turned into an artificial vampire by Millennium, all of his abilities where restored to their full extent. In his final battle with Alucard, he demonstrated previously unseen abilities with his wires, including stopping a high fall (slicing several buildings in half in the process), forming mesh shields to block bullets, and binding targets and controlling them as puppets.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That being said, I'm fairly certain they would be able to out-speed Jake. Also, if Walter were to see Jake he could ensnare him in his wires/slice him in half.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Floopay

@cadencev2: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Out of curiosity, which version of Walter is this?

Millenium Walter (Most Powerful, but degrades in about an hour)?

Old Walter (weakest version)?

Young Walter (second strongest version)?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: From what i originally read it said that it was Walter in his Prime, so I assume it's Millenium Walter. If it isn't i wasted my points on no more bad blood lol

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Oh, ok

Jake has a vibranium suit along with a healing factor so i don't think he's going down so easily.

I think they will be able to get there at the same time. The guards will go down, then someone will get the scientist. I think that we could get him first by Jake making himself a wall of vibrainium around the area where the scientist is while Scorpion attacks with Hellfire until Jake can get the scientist wrapped in his body. Then all he has to do is make a run for it. Finn with his adamantium armor will be attacking Alucard along with Liu Kang. The should be able to hold him off for a bit. Scorpion will be fighting Walter with the Predators while they're invisible.

Once Jake has the scientist he'll run out towards his base while giant and covered in armor. The scientist will be on the inside of Jake ( like when he put Finn in that armor, but fully inside ) so he'll be trapped and he wouldn't be able to get out. He should be able to make the hand off with ease. By then my team would have one, weather there dead or not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: except that Alucards reaction time is far superior to Jake, and i want to say anyone on your team. What's stopping him from straight up putting a bullet between the scientists head before Jake even has the chance to do so? After that your only option for winning would be to take down Alucard so he can't make it out with the knowledge. And i don't think anyone on your team can handle the absurd amount of regen Alucard has, especially with Walter backing him up.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: All my people have upgraded stats, so they should be able to keep up with you team. All Jake has to do is jump in the way, then Scorpion can raise Hellfire to distactr you team. They also have to watch out for the invisible Predators, and the rest of my team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: How well do your characters handle mind control? He could probably have them force suicide. His precog would also come into play.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Finn has resisted a mind attack from the litch, but i the others have none. Can he do this instantly or does it take consentrations

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Can Finn use his Ice Ninja Magic here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I recall that, though it seemed to me mostly because he had that sweater that Princess Bubblegum had made for him

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adlx6-g0ZeY

that video shows it. the first one not so much, but later toward the soldiers escaping he did it with a simple glance

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

Ice Ninja Magic is allowed.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I don't think he'll get the eye contact he needs. And Scorpion has no eyes

Also, he can teleport. So i need to change up my strategy a bit

All he needs to do is teleport to the lodge, kill the soldiers and teleport back, The others will still be coming as back up but this will ensure that my teams gets there

He can also make portals to the Netherrealm

" Nether Gates: Scorpion takes out his spear and stabs his opponent in the chest, then wraps it around the opponent's neck. He then opens up a portal leading to the Netherrealm behind them. He kicks them in it. Afterwards, a portal opens up above him. His opponent falls out of it, their skin melted off and suspended in midair by Scorpion's spear in a position reminiscent to a hanging. (MK 2011) "

Loading Video...

So if your people come before back up arrives he can send them there. Then when back up arrives the rest will help him.

Also Jake and Finn can use Ice magic now

Loading Video...

So my team actually has a chance, yay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: The Netherportal thing doesn't seem to be much of a problem for Alucard, as he has reformed from worse. And, since you're assuming he'd be able to stall for time, Walter would be able to ensnare him with his wires and proceed to use him as a puppet, making him just about useless.

Edit: Oops, almost forgot about the ice magic part. It doesn't really seem like that much of a threat considering it looks like just making icicle projectiles/weapons and some fake clones.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: He doesn't have to make them come back here though, i could leave them in the Netherrealm the OP never said anything against BFR.

Scorpion isn't stalling he's gonna teleport inside the vault, get the scientist, and teleport back. Now that i think about it i don't even need to fight anybody. By the time you people get there the scientist would be with us and we would have won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 Can I get a scale of how large the area is? Like, from my base to his?

Edit: in a straight-out line

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: no, i meant the distance between where my starting point is and his(you know like meters, feet, ect..)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Joewell911

There are two buildings in the middle of us. So by the time you made it across we would have won. And Jake can cover my team in an vibranium dome until Scorpion gets back. And why would he try to go straight for the kill if all he was trying to do is get the scientist who he doesn't know would be gone by the time he gets there.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'll understand if you don't want to watch it all but is shows him teleporting at least three times ( all in cut scenes ) and him defeating Kang Loa, Nightwolf, Sextor and Cyraxs ( at the same time ) and Sub-Zero

Loading Video...

Here's him beating Joker, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Amped Kintana

Again, he dons't really have to fight here, but it proves he can teleport. Even from two different relms

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @joewell: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

If you can get me an in game picture of what this is a map of, I can calculate distances for you based on some figures I can easily draw up.

I wouldn't mind calculating it out anyway.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: That's not much of a problem as he can phase through objects easily. As towards the 2nd part, Alucard loves to fight. Thinking about it, he would probably send Walter after the scientist while he went to have fun with the enemy team.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Vibranium is phase proof, Ask Kitty Pride ( I'll try to find a scan in a sec )

He wouldn't be able to get past the shield, and by the time he did the scientist will be with my team

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Yah, sorry, was busy. Btw, what shield are you talking about?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I just skimmed a post

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Prydes power revolves around her allowing her atoms to phase through, Alucards is different. He shifts his mass to an alternate dimension to do so.

http://www.comicvine.com/alucard/4005-44583/

Intangibility

Alucard is capable of shifting his mass into another dimension, altering his density and thus allowing him to pass through any solid object, or allow solid objects to pass through him. This was shown when Alucard phased through a solid wall during the chapter where Seras Victoria was explaining that she was a vampire to the Wild Geese.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, ok.

Well still, by the time he gets to them Scorpion would be back anyways. All of my team could at least match Alucard while there incase Scorps for some reason doesn't make it, which is highly unlikely considering it would only take him around 10 seconds ( he only has to teleport inside of the vault, grab the Scientist, and teleport back. He doesn't even need to fight the soldiers ).

And if he did somehow can make it all the way across the map, past two building, and be able to find my team ( he doesn't know where we start ) in less than 10 seconds, then I'm pretty sure my team can hold him off for a couple seconds

Finn:

Loading Video...

He headbutts a bear without being dazed

Loading Video...

Fights Jake

Thats all i can provide right now but i'll try to get more later

But i think you get the point, even if you find and get through my teams defences, my team will be done by the time you do it. And if he somehow does make it there in time, Scorpion, Jake, Finn, and The Predators can hold Alucard off, especially since they're all upgraded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't quite see how headbutting a bear puts him anywhere on Alucards level. Also to mention that Alucard could devour them all as he did with Luke Valentine. Also, it's not like you can actually harm him either. An example of this is is in the Luke Valentine fight, he takes bullets to the face constantly without even bothering to dodge them and they have no effect whatsoever.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As well as the ability to use Rip Van Winkle.

Rip Van Winkle info:

Rip uses a long-barreled flintlock musket that fires magic bullets which "punish all without distinction," tracking targets of their own accord, and which are seemingly armor-piercing (destroying helicopters, fighter jets and missiles with ease). These magic bullets are even able to change their trajectories in mid-flight and repeatedly pepper a target before expiring. Rip seems to have a limited amount of these bullets, as she only uses one at a time. In fact, she uses only five on-screen before her death throughout the entire series and only one directly against Alucard (so far: she might use them again during The Dawn.) It's possible that this could be due to the fact that she has to go through the process of manually reloading the musket after each shot, forcing her to rely on taking out all of her targets with a single, decisive shot during engagements. Rip also seems to have some measure of enhanced resilience as she takes a punch to the jaw from Alucard where the only visible damage is that her mouth is bleeding. She was also able to take the massive explosive impact of a SR-71 that pierced through the deck while on it without any injuries. She does not appear to have any other powers beyond this however. It's also possible that she's a master pilot as seen in her debut when Rip is shown piloting a helicopter to the Eagle.

Alucard can also change his form just to mess with their heads, for example, he could turn into the Bubblegum Princess or Lady Rainacorn.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know i know, i just wanted to post some kind of video.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Scorpion would be back by the time you get there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm honestly going to leave it like that lol. I can't really think of a way to get around his instantaneous(?) teleporting to grab the scientist besides what I had already said, and that's assuming Alucard can make it there in time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Though you did a good job, you are right, it's hard to debate against instantaneous. In a battle I easily would have sided with your team, and by no small margin either. But in this particular situation, teleporting in and out is nigh impossible to debate against.

My vote is for @joewell.

Thanks for reading,

Flooay

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Joewell

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dondave

Joewell

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

the legendary supersayain hulk has my vote

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By Veitha

This is a very difficult choice, but I'm going to side with Joewell, mainly because of teleportation.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@joewell: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: at first i was going with allucard from initial start but joewell stated the teleportation factor and the in character tendency of allucard

joewell

final answer