• 84 results
#51 Posted by Juiceboks (10617 posts) - - Show Bio

Great debate on both ends and I really enjoyed seeing one of my favorite characters being used with such expertise. I give it to Floopay. The Black Star speed argument won me over.

#52 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to HigorM

#53 Posted by Stompa (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @higorm: Holy s*** what a battle. After every post of you guys i thought:" yeah ok he wins" but you always managed to find a very good answer to your opponents strategy. It was very close but i give it to floopay because i disagree with Higorm´s explanation why withstanding penance stare is appliable against Black Stars soul attacks. Only slight flaw IMO.

#54 Posted by NeonGameWave (8963 posts) - - Show Bio

This debate was really good and there were amazing points for both sides, it was really close but I`m going to have to go with Floopay due to the many excellent explanations he provided on Black Star`s behalf.

#55 Posted by HigorM (4223 posts) - - Show Bio

7-5 Floopay by my count..

let´s keep voting!!

#56 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team HigorM ftw.

#57 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha wow, this was a great read. Kudos to both on you - this battle was leagues ahead of the regular matchups we see on the forums, and you both went back-and-forth like pros. Fantastic debate, and props to both sides for maintaining civil throughout the discussion.

My vote goes to @higorm for the more convincing argument though.

#58 Posted by Name55555 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an intresting tourney... Floopay's team seems more fighting oriented, but i'll vote for HigorM due to the greater versatility of his team!

Good job!

#59 Posted by Theorder14 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Splendid debate on both sides but i'll give it to Floopay mostly due to Black Star argument

#60 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay

An amazing argument on your part. You won this debate.

#Team Floopay.

#61 Posted by HigorM (4223 posts) - - Show Bio

9-8 Floopay ..

Come on people, we need some more votes here!!

:D

#62 Posted by Owie (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm totally unfamiliar with the anime characters, but based on their description and scans, it seems like Blackstar is practically undefeatable. Higor did a great job trying to come up with counters for him but I'm not sure it was possible given his team (which would be an excellent team otherwise). Great research and ideas from Higor; I think his actual debating ability was perhaps more on display here. But I have to go for Floopay's team for the win..

#63 Edited by Inverno (13282 posts) - - Show Bio

Vote for HigorM.

#64 Posted by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to stick with HigorM, excellent research, excellent debate.

#65 Posted by jashro44 (25239 posts) - - Show Bio

Floopay.

#66 Posted by tomlikesfries (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this was one hell of a good debate. Kudos to both of you. Great job on both sides, but I'll side with Floopay. The guy is practically unbeatable when it comes to these manga characters.

#67 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

That was really enjoyable to read and I have to agree with most of the other posters, very difficult to choose. I am going with HigorM. :)

#68 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Votes

#69 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6434 posts) - - Show Bio

I think HigorM has this.

#70 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11054 posts) - - Show Bio

HigorM

#71 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Man what a debate. I feel as they both did amazing, but I believe Floopay wins by a hair.

#72 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

HigorM wins but very good debate

#73 Posted by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

Higor, but it was both very close. You pulled moments for Venom and Blackstar that I didn't know they had in them.

#74 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is a close one!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#75 Edited by XLR87T3 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: It's kind of hard for me to make a vote, because I can't remember all the specifics and character abilities and stuff. This will take a while for me to read the whole thread and come to a conclusion.

#76 Edited by HigorM (4223 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: no problem man, let me know if you need any kind of info about any of my characters okay?

Taking the opportunity, I believe this is the first time I´m in the lead..

15-13 for me o/

@floopay: Sure! and the merit is ours!

#77 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

HigorM. This was intense! Lol

#78 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: @floopay: Higor bumped the 3 time Champion in the first match! What a upset. GG guys and now someone gets to win this thing other than Fllopay for a chance lol.

#79 Posted by HigorM (4223 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: hell yeah! Let´s see if I can win this thing.

and thanks everybody that voted for me!

#80 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: @floopay: Higor bumped the 3 time Champion in the first match! What a upset. GG guys and now someone gets to win this thing other than Fllopay for a chance lol.

*Floopay, *change

@higorm said:

@cadencev2: hell yeah! Let´s see if I can win this thing.

and thanks everybody that voted for me!

Bout damn time somebody knocked me off my high horse! Congrats!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#81 Posted by HigorM (4223 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta go with higorm here. both were excellent but it almost seemed as he was already ready to counter floopay. it was like his team countered floopay perfectly. mainly i think that the scientist and wolf wood wouldve slowed him down and thats where they got him. very good though

#84 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

higorm