#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

Teams

Esquire

12) Daken (M-Claws)

8) Scarlet Spider (Kaine)

7) 20 Ninjas, Daredevil, Elektra

7) 20 Ninjas, Daredevil, Elektra

1) Ribbon (Counters Status Effects) [For Daken]

sovereign91001

20) Fantomex (Dual Pistols, EVA, Misderection works on only on another Main Team, not Followers.)

3) 1 Member Gains the Red Eye Drug, Venom Drug, and Banshee Drug. This allows added 2 Ton Strength, Bullet Time Reaction time on top of their own Reaction Time, and Wolverine Healing Factor. (Fantomex)

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well Team work.

1) 1 Range Weapon other than a Explosive Round kind has Infinite Ammo.

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons) (Fantomex)

2) 1 Member Gains Adamantium Gauntlets, Greaves, Troso Plates, and Helmet. If they have Armor on Already, then they can replace the parts I listed with Admantium. (Fantomex)

2) 1 Set of Range Weapons gain 5 Explosive (Equal to a Grenade) types, 5 Smoke types, 5 Anti Metal types, and 5 Tear Gas types. (Seal Sniper 1)

2) 6 Man Squad of Navy Seals. All have Kevlar Armor / Plates, Assault Rifles with Scopes, 2 have Barret .50 cal Sniper Rifles, 5 Grenades, 1 has a M-60 with 200 Rounds, Gas Masks, Night Vision Goggles, and Com gear.

Mission

For your first Mission you must Prove yourself able to be able to do bushiness. There is a important Scientist working on new Nano Tech that can revolutionize the pharmaceutics market. However this Scientist refuses to do business with us. We are sending you in for a quick Grab and Tag mission.

This man is locked up and surrounded by 30 Security Guards made up of Ex special Forces armed with Assault Rifles station inside the House.

He is locked in a Adamantium Vault. We provided you with the Electronic Hack device that will take 5 minuets to unlock the Vault in the House.

After the Vault is unlocked, a secondary trip alarm will set, giving you a total of 10 minuets to escape with the Scientist and his Notes to the Pick up point back where you started.

There will be a Enemy Team out there from our Competitors. How you deal with them is up to you. Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) Auto Unlock, Unlocks the Vault Door Automatically.

2) 5 Minuet Stealth Suit, although still experimental this suit will bend light for 5 minuets.

3) Pick Up Service, the Pick Up crew will extract you from their Adamantium Hover Jet from the House Roof instead back at your pick up point, they will not reach you till 4 minuets however.

#2 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: I'll start it off:

I choose perk one (the auto unlocker)

Well obviously my team is seriously out manned (46-7) so brute force isn't going to win me this confrontation. But my team has an advantage; flight in the form of E.V.A, I'll have her in her saucer form, scan the battlefield keeping note on the position of your team, fly over to the house with the scientist and drop Fantomex and my assualt team on the roof. Fantomex will enter the house and misdirect the guards sending them pouring out the house and opening fire at your team.

As soon as Fantomex enters the building, E.V.A will fly overhead out of range of your team and begin opening fire with her laser canon, she'll be reinforced by my assault team to whom she'll be radioing the positions of your team, my snipers will be picking off your guys, my heavy machine gunner will lay down suppression fire and the other three will be shooting anything that moves. Even given your teams agility reflexes etc. Defending themselves from three different fronts at the same time should put them on the defensive. In addition E.V.A will be in constant contact with Fantomex updating him on the changes on the battlefield.

With the house empty Fantomex will use the auto unlocker grab the scientist, telepathically contact E.V.A exit the compound the way he came in and she'll fly him (and any of my alive assualt team) to the extraction point.

#3 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 Does Elektra get her Ki/Mental powers?

@sovereign91001: Nice. For my perk, I'll take the stealth suit and give it to one of my Daredevils, henceforth referred to as Invisi-Devil. (Or probably not.)

At the start of the match, my Daredevils and Daken will be able to instantly locate your team and scope out the area with Radar Sense and enhanced hearing and smell. Realizing how horribly outnumbered your team is, my whole team will immediately blitzkrieg for the House with the objective in it.

Although I'm not totally clear on where the Doctor is holed up, I assume we're equidistant from him. Although EVA does indeed give you an advantage in travel speed, you still have to get everyone inside her and it's not a large map. All of my characters have excellent travel speed, and Daredevil and Kaine especially are phenomenally fast. You might reach the building first, but not by much. Even my generic Hand Ninjas have excellent agility and travel speed:

Your SEAL team is really not much of a concern. Even if they can somehow get into three different positions with firing lanes on my team before we reach the House, it won't really make a difference. Both of my Elektras and both of my Daredevils can deflect bullets with ease, so they're safe:

And that's in addition to the fact that they both consistently dodge multiple automatic gunmen with ease. Daken dodges bullets without trouble and his Healing Factor would let him tank them, anyway. When coupled with his stealth skills, he'll have zero trouble with your shooters. Kaine is also a bullet-dodger with room to spare, and the one time he's been shot, (at least that I can remember), he wasn't even phased by it. He even took one of Carnage's tentacles through the chest without slowing down, so bullets will take a while to do damage, even if the SEALs were able to shoot him.

My Hand Ninjas, interestingly enough, can actually dodge bullets and even deflect them. But even if a couple of them get shot down, it's not a huge loss.

Your SEALs are also going to have to deal with my team's ranged options, which, although not excellent, are good enough to take down people with no dodging feats. The ninjas can spam shurikens, and when you have 40 people throwing them it's going to be tough to dodge. Elektra is a formidable Sai-thrower, and Daredevil's ability with thrown batons is well documented.

Kaine's organic webbing is also an effective option. So my team should really not even be inconvenienced by your SEALs, able to basically run straight to the house while they're getting into position, not be troubled by any shots you do get off, and easily dispatch the soldiers once they expose themselves by firing on my team. So the only problem is EVA's cannon, and the fact that she has to scan the area, load up your team, and then fly a whole bunch of places before she opens fire should let my team get very close to the house before they have to worry about her. She might take down a few of my ninjas, but we'll be at the house quickly enough that it won't be a problem. When we do get to the house, the ninjas, an Elektra, and a Daredevil will swarm the guards in the house, taking them down with negligible casualties. Daken, Kaine, Invisi-Devil, and Elektra will storm the room with Fantomex in it. I assume that he'll Misdirect Kaine, since he's the only one vulnerable to it thanks to Daken's Ribbon. Kaine will then attack my team, oh noes! But luckily, this won't be a huge problem. When Daken faced Spider-Man, Daken almost beat him even while holding back. The only reason he ended up losing was because of Pete's Spider-Sense. Kaine doesn't have this luxury. Since my team knows that they'll all get replaced next round, Daken will have no qualms about quickly killing Kaine with his M-Claws.

Meanwhile, Elektra and Invisi-Devil will engage Fantomex. Jean-Phillipe really has no H2H feats, much less any that put him on the level of DD or Elektra. His Wolverine healing factor makes him tough to take down, though, as does his armor. Luckily, nerve strikes! Daredevil has been able to do a number on Wolverine with one, and Elektra was able to pin Logan using her sais to exploit some nerves.

Fantomex also can't detect Invisi-Devil since he has no enhanced senses and Invisi-Devil is, well, invisible. Jean-Phillipe's guns are largely useless, since he hasn't shot any notable bullet-dodgers and both Daredevil and Elektra are fantastic bullet dodgers. If he somehow manages to get through DD and Elektra before Daken can kill Kaine, he'll get swarmed by the other Daredevil and Elektra as well as the 30 or so ninjas still alive. The Hand have taken down Wolverine before, and Fantomex doesn't have the adamantium skeleton to protect him from decapitation. He'll get mobbed and killed long before he can get to EVA.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Ki powers? She has that? I will say no. I would have jack the points If I known that :)

#5 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: She's inconsistently written as having some basic low-level mind control/illusions/mind-reading, and a very-poor-man's Black Canary Cry called the Psionic Scream. Some writers call them psionic powers and some say they're ninja ki techniques. Not super OP, but it's cool if they aren't allowed.

#6 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Good to know for the future. For this purpose she does not have it.

#7 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Sorry! I'll get something up today :)

#9 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Sorry got in last night late but let's keep this going.

Although EVA does indeed give you an advantage in travel speed, you still have to get everyone inside her and it's not a large map.

A large advantage; E.V.A has enough speed to travel between countries and even into space (on two separate occasions) as fast as your team is in travel speed they don't have anywhere near E.V.A's speed. Loading time should be a non factor; I only have 7 guys, seven guys who know they are facing a small army and that they need to get in poisition if they are to stand any chance of completing their mission, E.V.A has more than enough room and they should be in and in the air in seconds. As for the size of the map I have no idea if it's large or small, there are a few copse's of trees so I'm inclined to believe it isn't that small maybe @cadencev2 can give us a rough idea of how much real estate we're working with?

Your SEALs are also going to have to deal with my team's ranged options, which, although not excellent, are good enough to take down people with no dodging feats. The ninjas can spam shurikens, and when you have 40 people throwing them it's going to be tough to dodge. Elektra is a formidable Sai-thrower, and Daredevil's ability with thrown batons is well documented.

All, fine but those are all mid-range options, I can't recall seeing either Elektra or DD throwing either of their weapons more than ~50 ft. Shuriken's are somewhat limited in range as well in addition I don't think they are going to do much against my SEAL's body armor. Since you've sent your ninjas zerging towards my guy's I believe they're gonna get mowed down. Hand Ninjas tend to attack in packs making them vulnerable to my team's explosives, and my team is holding the high ground, putting your guys at a disadvantage as far as tagging my SEAL's on a the roof. Then 30 more gunmen (the one's Fantomex misdirected) are going to come pouring out the house, intent on killing your team, further slowing them down. I don't need to win the confrontation I just need to slow your guys down long enough for Fantomex to achive his mission.

Allow me to clarify this point; I don't think either of us expects 6 SEAL's and 30 conscripted gunmen to hold off the super army you have for a prolonged battle. However they don't need too, It's going to take Fantomex two minutes tops to achieve what he needs too and that is very feasible. In the end my superior travel speed is what's going to get me the win imo.

Meanwhile, Elektra and Invisi-Devil will engage Fantomex. Jean-Phillipe really has no H2H feats, much less any that put him on the level of DD or Elektra.

I disagree he has h2h feats and pretty good ones at that:

His Wolverine healing factor makes him tough to take down, though, as does his armor. Luckily, nerve strikes! Daredevil has been able to do a number on Wolverine with one, and Elektra was able to pin Logan using her sais to exploit some nerves.

Nerve strikes aren't going to be effective when your pressure points are covered by Adamantium armor. You may have more people than me but with the way I've outfitted Fantomex he's going to be all but impossible for your team to take down, none of them have any way of penetrating his armor, with Kaine dead (and due to his enhancements) he's the fastest of the lot of them, he has Wolverine's healing factor on top of his own, he's the strongest one also.

Fantomex also can't detect Invisi-Devil since he has no enhanced senses and Invisi-Devil is, well, invisible.

But he does actually all of his senses are enhanced he can hear far more acutely than a normal human.

And since he will know when your team enters the house thanks to E.V.A (who's in contact with him telepathically) he's not gonna get caught with his pants down. He'll be able to hear your team by heartbeat alone if nothing else.

If he somehow manages to get through DD and Elektra before Daken can kill Kaine, he'll get swarmed by the other Daredevil and Elektra as well as the 30 or so ninjas still alive. The Hand have taken down Wolverine before, and Fantomex doesn't have the adamantium skeleton to protect him from decapitation. He'll get mobbed and killed long before he can get to EVA.

I've also seen Wolverine walk through about a thousand Hand Ninja's and beat dozens of them on multiple occasions, make me a little dicey about that feat. Hand Ninja's are generally mooks who are stated but rarely shown to have the high level skill they have.

I don't think your team can get to Fantomex before he's gone but worse case I can have E.V.A destroy the room with a blast from above (The scienetist is in a Adamantium cell and will be unharmed and that would wipe out every single member of your team except Daken. From there it leaves Fantomex and E.V.A vs Daken and I'm confident Fantomex can take him out especially since Daken has no real way of hurting Fantomex. Pheromones or no.

Edit: Actually given his armor, its probable Fantomex will recover first and he can take advantage and disable Daken long enough to get the scientist and get out.

#11 Posted by boschePG (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

@cadencev2: She's inconsistently written as having some basic low-level mind control/illusions/mind-reading, and a very-poor-man's Black Canary Cry called the Psionic Scream. Some writers call them psionic powers and some say they're ninja ki techniques. Not super OP, but it's cool if they aren't allowed.

sovereign has ribbon. its moot, lol

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@esquire said:

All true.

#13 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@esquire said:

All true.

I would have used them to mind-control his Seal team and the Guards, since they aren't protected. But it's no big deal not having them.

#14 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 said:

A large advantage; E.V.A has enough speed to travel between countries and even into space (on two separate occasions) as fast as your team is in travel speed they don't have anywhere near E.V.A's speed. Loading time should be a non factor; I only have 7 guys, seven guys who know they are facing a small army and that they need to get in poisition if they are to stand any chance of completing their mission, E.V.A has more than enough room and they should be in and in the air in seconds. As for the size of the map I have no idea if it's large or small, there are a few copse's of trees so I'm inclined to believe it isn't that small maybe @cadencev2 can give us a rough idea of how much real estate we're working with? All, fine but those are all mid-range options, I can't recall seeing either Elektra or DD throwing either of their weapons more than ~50 ft. Shuriken's are somewhat limited in range as well in addition I don't think they are going to do much against my SEAL's body armor.

E.V.A. completely outclasses my team in travel speed. There isn't even an argument to be made there. But you're massively overestimating the size of this map. This is a Call of Duty map from MW2. I don't know the exact dimensions, but you can usually sprint from one end of a CoD map to the other in a very short amount of time. Even if we place it generously at 2 minutes for an in-game soldier to run from one end to the other, that makes it very generously half a mile wide. Since we only have to go to the middle, not across the whole map, and since we don't start at the very edges, my team has to go an absolute maximum of a quarter mile. Everyone on my team is Olympic Human at least, so the slowest of my ninjas is going to take at very most all of 40 seconds to get to the house. Based on some of Spider-Man's running feats, Kaine could be there in as little as 10. If we assume it takes 20 seconds to extrude E.V.A and get 7 people inside, by the time she lands my team will be less than a football field away. By the time the Seals get out and start firing, they'll realistically be in range of my throwing weapons, and they don't have armor everywhere. A shuriken to the face or the eye or the hand will still leave a mark. And I've also posted scans of Daredevil deflecting bullets back at the shooter, so both of my Murdocks can take down your Seals with their own bullets if necessary.

Since you've sent your ninjas zerging towards my guy's I believe they're gonna get mowed down. Hand Ninjas tend to attack in packs making them vulnerable to my team's explosives, and my team is holding the high ground, putting your guys at a disadvantage as far as tagging my SEAL's on a the roof.

I quite simply don't agree with this. I've already posted a scan of a group of Hand attacking through a hail of gunfire and not getting shot. With Daredevils and Elektras blocking some of the bullets and the enemy suppressed by a hail of sharpened metal, I don't see why this should be any different. Especially because they only have to traverse a pretty short distance before they get to the house.

Then 30 more gunmen (the one's Fantomex misdirected) are going to come pouring out the house, intent on killing your team, further slowing them down. I don't need to win the confrontation I just need to slow your guys down long enough for Fantomex to achive his mission.

The guards don't even have body armor. They're going to get shredded by shurikens, and they won't really slow down DD or Elektra, anyway. All that's going to happen is they die when the Elektras run by.

Allow me to clarify this point; I don't think either of us expects 6 SEAL's and 30 conscripted gunmen to hold off the super army you have for a prolonged battle. However they don't need too, It's going to take Fantomex two minutes tops to achieve what he needs too and that is very feasible. In the end my superior travel speed is what's going to get me the win imo.

And my position is that since the battlefield is so much smaller than you thought, your travel speed advantage is largely negated. My team has time get up close to the Seals before they can really bring their weaponry to bear, and the unarmored guards will not even cause my army to pause. Sure, you might gun down a half-dozen ninjas or so from sheer volume of fire, but a vast majority of my team will be unhindered and unharmed and able to breach the building in well under a minute.

I disagree he has h2h feats and pretty good ones at that:

Maverick has never been particularly noteworthy as a skilled combatant, and he beat Fantomex, anyway. Fighting some featless Deathloks is more impressive, but it's not like he kept them from accomplishing their objectives, anyway. (Except killing him, he did manage to barely avoid that one.) Daredevil has consistently demonstrated a level of skill good enough to give the likes of Wolverine and Captain America and even Spider-Man a good fight. (The real ones.) Daken has had the upper hand and beaten Wolverine more than once, has only refrained from killing Spider-Man because of orders, and has lots of other great skill showings in addition to the advantages given by his disappearing trick and pheromones.

Nerve strikes aren't going to be effective when your pressure points are covered by Adamantium armor. You may have more people than me but with the way I've outfitted Fantomex he's going to be all but impossible for your team to take down, none of them have any way of penetrating his armor, with Kaine dead (and due to his enhancements) he's the fastest of the lot of them, he has Wolverine's healing factor on top of his own, he's the strongest one also.

You're massively overestimating the value of that armor. It's not an adamantium bodysuit. It doesn't turn Fantomex into Cyber or anything. Read the perk description:

1 Member Gains Adamantium Gauntlets, Greaves, Troso Plates, and Helmet

That means his upper arms, thighs, and most importantly neck (and probably some of his face) are still exposed. Since he doesn't have Wolverine's adamantium bones, his sporadic armor leaves him open to decapitation or dismemberment, which his Healing Factor won't be much help with. Elektra I and II, Daken, and the Hand won't hesitate to use such brutal measures, either. I know for sure can give you scans of Elektra and Daken cutting off people's limbs, and I wouldn't be surprised if I could rustle up some for the Hand.

Fantomex's lack of comprehensive armor still leaves him open to nerve strikes, too. The scan I posted of Daredevil using a pressure point on Wolverine was him hitting Logan in the throat, and Fantomex has no armor there. The adamantium will make things a little trickier, yes, but it hardly makes him as invincible as you're trying to argue.

And one more thing: Daken's Muramasa Claws will negate Fantomex's healing factor if they cut, and they cut on the molecular level, supposedly cutting just about anything. Coupled with pheromones, better skill, and disappearing trick, Daken can take Jean-Phillipe down solo.

But he does actually all of his senses are enhanced he can hear far more acutely than a normal human.

Impressive. But not good enough for me to accept that he can pick out an invisible Daredevil, (who's highly trained in stealth, after all), during the middle of a fight and with a whole bunch of commotion raging all around.

And since he will know when your team enters the house thanks to E.V.A (who's in contact with him telepathically) he's not gonna get caught with his pants down. He'll be able to hear your team by heartbeat alone if nothing else.

I didn't mean to suggest that the stealth suit would be used to launch a stealth attack before Fantomex knew anyone was there. It will instead be used as a trump card to take down Fantomex when he's engaged with other opponents.

I've also seen Wolverine walk through about a thousand Hand Ninja's and beat dozens of them on multiple occasions, make me a little dicey about that feat. Hand Ninja's are generally mooks who are stated but rarely shown to have the high level skill they have.

Wolverine has a lot more h2h training than Fantomex, though, and his claws and skeleton give him an advantage that Jean-Phillipe doesn't have. The Ninja Swarm technique can be used to keep him occupied enough to slice some limbs off. And the Hand display a lot more effectiveness than the average fodder, honestly. Off-hand, I 'm remembering beatings to Captain America, Wolverine, and Black Widow, all of whom have comparable or better skill than Fantomex. Without plot armor, Fantomex shouldn't be able to go through a veritable army of them.

I don't think your team can get to Fantomex before he's gone but worse case I can have E.V.A destroy the room with a blast from above (The scienetist is in a Adamantium cell and will be unharmed and that would wipe out every single member of your team except Daken. From there it leaves Fantomex and E.V.A vs Daken and I'm confident Fantomex can take him out especially since Daken has no real way of hurting Fantomex. Pheromones or no. Actually given his armor, its probable Fantomex will recover first and he can take advantage and disable Daken long enough to get the scientist and get out.

Has E.V.A. ever exhibited enough stopping power to oneshot an entire house before some of the 45 characters with around peak-human speed can escape it? Even if she has, Daken shrugs off house-destroying explosions like they're nothing.

He's a little weakened afterwards, but he has other feats where he regenerates in a couple pages from getting most of his outer layers blasted off by an explosive. He should be up on his feet at least as quickly as Fantomex.

Even with all of Fantomex's upgrades, Daken can still take him. He has no answer to pheromones or disappearing trick, and his healing factor is useless against dismemberment and the M-Claws. This fight will go something like Daken vs Deadpool did, only ending in a decapitation.

(Scans are backwards)

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Votes

#16 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8729 posts) - - Show Bio

SOVERIGN91001 HAS MY VOTE

#17 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

This is very hard... On a side I think that Esquire could win with all the people in his team and because of Invisi-Devil, but then Fantomex was able to perceive the frequences of Mystique's voice, so his sense are greatly enhanced(Logan didn't recognize her during their last meeting in Aaron's run, so that's pretty impressive), and then he has no answer to misdirection, and Sovereign could make his teammates fight each other. But then Scarlet Spider can't be heard, he doesn't edmit sounds with his suit so he could blitz Fantomex... lol I don't know who I should vote, I'm going to return later ahahahah

#18 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: Misdirection doesn't work on anyone except the main team (Daken and Kaine) according to the rules made by CadenceV2, and Daken has the Ribbon which makes him immune to it. The only person Fantomex can Misdirect on my team is Kaine, and I already addressed that in my first post.

#19 Edited by boschePG (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: @sovereign91001:

I voted for sovereign91001

esquire killed one of his own. Not Fantomex but Daken. WTF???

With no phermones Daken is easily beaten. Fantomex wins this

#20 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: I don't understand your comment. Are you referring to when I brought up Daken fighting Kaine? That was because Kaine is the only character who can be Misdirected, so if Fantomex manages to do so I stated my contingency plan, (Daken), and why it would work.

As for Pheromones, a) Daken has them here, and b) even if the ribbon makes Fantomex immune, (which Sov didn't argue for), almost all of Daken's feats haven't involved pheromones, including all of his fights with Wolverine and his fight with Deadpool. It seems kind of like you're voting based on a misunderstanding of the characters involved, especially since the only time Sov mentioned pheromones, he basically acknowledged that they would have an effect on Fantomex.

Please clarify what you're talking about, because it doesn't make sense from my point of view.

#21 Posted by boschePG (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

@boschepg: I don't understand your comment. Are you referring to when I brought up Daken fighting Kaine? That was because Kaine is the only character who can be Misdirected, so if Fantomex manages to do so I stated my contingency plan, (Daken), and why it would work.

As for Pheromones, a) Daken has them here, and b) even if the ribbon makes Fantomex immune, (which Sov didn't argue for), almost all of Daken's feats haven't involved pheromones, including all of his fights with Wolverine and his fight with Deadpool. It seems kind of like you're voting based on a misunderstanding of the characters involved, especially since the only time Sov mentioned pheromones, he basically acknowledged that they would have an effect on Fantomex.

Please clarify what you're talking about, because it doesn't make sense from my point of view.

ill PM you cuz I want to stick with my thoughts but dont want to clarify more openly and sway possible votes either way

#22 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio