crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crackerjack82
No Caption Provided

Illuminatus’ We Have a Tidal-Wave Survivor. Your Argument is Rendered Invalid -Fields

Moon Knight

-(pre-loss of Khonshu-derived abilities)

-Standard Gear

Post-CW Hercules

-Standard gear-Sword, shield, bow, mace, etc.

AoA Sabretooth

Ultimate Cap

Ultimate Black Panther

VS

CrackerJacks' You aint seen jack

Mr. Terrific ( Standard Gear 50 T spheres

Black Canary standard costume

Savage Dragon ( 2 x Custom Uzi)

Taskmaster-Bow and trick Arrows. Broadsword, Pair of .45s a ,Barretta 9MM, Carbonadium Based Round Shield Trick Arrows one of each Sonic Arrow,Explosive-tip Arrow,Smoke Bomb Arrow,Flare Arrow,Tear Gas Arrow,Acid Arrow,Cable Arrow,Electro-disrupter Arrow,Rocket Arrow x 2 and 10 Vibranium Arrows

Punisher, form-fitting black Kevlar bodysuit with a large white skull on his chest. 2 x M1911 Pistols, M4 carbine Sighted, with Grenade launcher, a 2005 Atchisson Assault Shotgun (AA-12) Clamoye landmines x 4, Four Flashbangs, 3 frag grenades, 2 x Vibranium Bowie knives and Remington Model 700 sniper rifle

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@crackerjack82: Thanks for setting this up. Are we fighting in the fields or on that bridge pictured above?
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crackerjack82

@Illuminatus: sorry for the delay, been working, we are on the bridge, looking forward to this, I should have spmething up later, after I get out of work

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By cyberninja

Illuminatus wins flawless victory.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

ILL got this .

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ReVamp

Savage Dragon...? Lol.

Interesting to see how this goes down.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@crackerjack82: No worries. I'll try and have something up by the end of the day as well. Morals on or off?
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crackerjack82

@Illuminatus: I'd say morals on, I see you got a fan section, Morals off Mr. Terrific can solo, no BS, your team would killed nearly off the bat

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cyberninja said:

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@crackerjack82: M'kay. And I have no idea why people are saying I'm going too win if you have Canary and SD, lol.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@cyberninja said:

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The people saying Illuminatus wins are obviously incorrect because no debate has occurred. Wait till the end!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By beatboks1

@cyberninja: @termiteone4ever: @jeanroygrant: @primepower53: Guy's this is a tournament. Your supposed to vote based on the debate offered by the participants. Since neither has yet, that isn't possible. Please hold off and vote as per the way tournaments operate. There are any number of ways that forum member can set up a strategy to win either way.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@DedmanWalkin said:

The people saying Illuminatus wins are obviously incorrect because no debate has occurred. Wait till the end!

@beatboks1 said:

@cyberninja: @termiteone4ever: @jeanroygrant: @primepower53: Guy's this is a tournament. Your supposed to vote based on the debate offered by the participants. Since neither has yet, that isn't possible. Please hold off and vote as per the way tournaments operate. There are any number of ways that forum member can set up a strategy to win either way.

What these fine gentlemen have said .

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Lunacyde said:

@DedmanWalkin said:

@beatboks1 said:

What these fine gentlemen have said .

I'm probably going too lose at any rate. Canary and Dragon with Taskmaster's arrow-output will probably be the death of my team. );
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crackerjack82

@Illuminatus: Ok day off, so he

Strategy

I am going to assume we start at opposite sides of the Brooklyn Bridge, So taking that into account and the travel speed of our people, we have a few minutes of quick field Prep and Planing, One of the reasons i wanted the Bridge, and Mr Terrific, is the wide use of T spheres, From the onset, before anybody on my team even moves, Mr. Terrific has the T-Spheres Fly at high speeds, at the maximum height, and Relay Info on your Team. Step Two, Using the Spheres to Lift the Punisher, into a sniper's position, and leaves a T-Sphere with him., at the same time Uses a few more Spheres to move Taskmaster to the first Archway. Dragon is told to come right up the middle, and meet Sabretooth head on. He tells Black Canary to stick to the outer section of the Bridge, Ten Spheres are used to keep tabs on your team, so we know right were they are at all times. He Assigns five T-Spheres to each of his teammates for support. Step Three Mr. Terrific Sends five Spheres off the sides of the bridge, they hug the bottom of the Bridge

The Attack

No Matter What, you will be driven to where i want you, Three members on your team, are known for being a bit hot tempered. Using the t-sphere to create illusions, of which no member of your team will know are fakes, those are used to Goad Sabretooth right to Savage Dragon, Lead Hercules, into Black Canary, while Leading MoonKnight on a ghost chase, even ult Cap and Bp will be on ghost chases

Savage Dragon Vs Sabretooth

tricking Sabes won't be that hard, as smart as he is, he is easy to anger, while he chases a ghost,, which can be done, he doesnt know dragon, so the sphere makes all the proper noises yet no smell, once close enough Dragon unloads a his gun, first at the knee, once he sees the healing factor, he will just unload on him, it wont kill him, but rage is what i need, Once the hand to hand happens, it gets Bloody, but remember Mr T is watching all of this, and those Five T Spheres keep Sabes from ever gaining a foot hold, or Fleeing, Then the order comes in Taskmaster, fires His Cable Arrow into the Spine of Sabes, once he falls, Dragon Puts twist Sabretooths arms back, so Taskmaster can Place a Vibranium Arrow, in each arm, Now his Healing Factor works against him, Taskmaster Uses himself as a counter weight hoisting Sabretooth up, and Out Of this fight

Hercules Vs Black Canary

This Fight happens at the same time, herc being Mortal, has no real way of Matching Black Canary

really now way, But just for giggles, using the telemetry, from the T-Sphere, Punisher Shoots, Herc in his knees, At this point Mr. Terrific has Punisher Join the Fray

Taskmaster Vs ult Black Panther

On break, so i will try to be Quick,, this is more about what will go down, Ult Panther will get overwhelmed, then add in the t- Spheres doing this with Tasky, the scans of Mr Terrific are to show what the Spheres would do. once he has the upper hand he will put an explosive tip arrow into Panther

With the loadout, that Taskmaster has, the T-Spheres lead him to ult Panther,

@Illuminatus: Feel free to Post either a counter for what i have, or ignore this all together, and just post your own strategy and we can have them vote on the better one