czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

X-Factor. 

Polaris and Havok are too much, since Havok already has taken out Cannonball in X-Cutioner's Song. 

Polaris instantly takes out Cable, Domino, Shatterstar and possibly Warpath. With his vibranium knives she can take others as well .

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@czarny_samael666 said:

X-Factor. Polaris and Havok are too much, since Havok already has taken out Cannonball in X-Cutioner's Song. Polaris instantly takes out Cable, Domino, Shatterstar and possibly Warpath. With his vibranium knives she can take others as well .

I thought Cannonball took out Havok first? I do remeber him blasting him as he tried to escape with the rest of X-Force but I htink Sam had Alex on the ground and could have finished him if he wanted to.

Agreed on X-Factor for the win though.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MenaceForever2

X factor

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

X-Factor. Polaris and Havok are too much, since Havok already has taken out Cannonball in X-Cutioner's Song. Polaris instantly takes out Cable, Domino, Shatterstar and possibly Warpath. With his vibranium knives she can take others as well .

I thought Cannonball took out Havok first? I do remeber him blasting him as he tried to escape with the rest of X-Force but I htink Sam had Alex on the ground and could have finished him if he wanted to.

Agreed on X-Factor for the win though.

IIRC it was Rictor who put down X-Factor's ship. Besides, my point was that we've seen on panel that Alex can take out Sam, which is a little suprising, since he should be invincible while flying. IDK...