#1 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Korra 
Mako 
Bolin 
Asami (w/ electric glove) 

VS 

Azula (pre-insanity) 
Ty Lee 
Mai (standard assortment of throwing blades) 

Random encounter. 
Everyone is fighting in character. 
Teams start on opposite ends of a standard Agni Kai arena (for the sake of detail, let's say it's 50 yards across, the floor is made of stone, and there are reservoirs along the sides).  
Ty Lee is not allowed to switch sides when she sees how charming Bolin is.   

#2 Posted by The Stegman (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

I Honestly believe Azula can take down current Korra 

Ty Lee beats down Mako and Bolin 

Mai destroys Asami, who besides having a shocking glove, has barely no fighting feats. 

Team Azula (that's what she'd want it to be called) wins.

#3 Posted by Phylos (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen the new Avatar episodes, where can I watch them?

Mai solos :p

#4 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phylos said:

I've been watching them on theavatarportal.org
#5 Posted by Phylos (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@Phylos said:

I've been watching them on theavatarportal.org
#6 Posted by pooty (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))): @The Stegman said:

I Honestly believe Azula can take down current Korra Ty Lee beats down Mako and Bolin Mai destroys Asami, who besides having a shocking glove, has barely no fighting feats. Team Azula (that's what she'd want it to be called) wins.

Even an unintentional stomp, is still a stomp

#7 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phylos: Glad I could be of help :)
#8 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: Yeah, it was just a quick idea I came up with. I probably should have thought it through a bit more.
#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for the win.

#10 Posted by Roddy010 (5307 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula team stomps...They have waaay more experience and skill for team 1....

#11 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

Tv links :P

#12 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 stomps....

#13 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula seems stronger than Korra.  Still haven't seen any real feats of Korra's that Azula probably can't counter.
Bolin is highly limited and gets defeated surprisingly easily often.  Also seems rather slow so Ty Lee could probably take him out, given Ty Lee seems to be basically Equalist Skill or better.
Mako would be a match for Ty Lee, but he was beat by an equalist, so it's not like Ty Lee can't beat him.  Plus I see Mai helping him the instant she beats down Asami by just throwing like 2-3 knives.  Don't think Asami is like Ty Lee level quickness either so no way she can get close to Mai.

#14 Posted by Phylos (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, ever since my first comment on this thread I have fully caught up with the Korra series & I must say that team 2 definitely takes this. While Korra is the Avatar, she hasn't displayed anything that team 2 hasn't faced. Mako & Bolin won't be that much of a problem, even though Mako can conduct lightning, Azula's proficiency is far better. Added with Ty Lee & Mai kind of make it a stomp.

Still stuck on Mai soloing though :p

#15 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps current Team Avatar, atm.

#16 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phylos said:

Okay, ever since my first comment on this thread I have fully caught up with the Korra series & I must say that team 2 definitely takes this. While Korra is the Avatar, she hasn't displayed anything that team 2 hasn't faced. Mako & Bolin won't be that much of a problem, even though Mako can conduct lightning, Azula's proficiency is far better. Added with Ty Lee & Mai kind of make it a stomp.

Nine episodes of Korra in one day? 
Boss.
#17 Posted by Phylos (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@Phylos said:

Nine episodes of Korra in one day? Boss.
#18 Posted by pooty (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))): I had recorded the episode before we saw dude blood bend. I went to watch it and it said Korra the legend of avatar but it was the FU*#KING POWER RANGERS INSTEAD!!!!! That's like a hot girl inviting you into her bed room and she only wants to talk. I almost cried

#19 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
Korra Mako Bolin Asami (w/ electric glove)  VS  Azula (pre-insanity) Ty Lee Mai (standard assortment of throwing blades)  Random encounter. Everyone is fighting in character. Teams start on opposite ends of a standard Agni Kai arena (for the sake of detail, let's say it's 50 yards across, the floor is made of stone, and there are reservoirs along the sides).   Ty Lee is not allowed to switch sides when she sees how charming Bolin is.   
Last rule was necessary. LOL 

Honestly, I think it's a tougher match than people let on. Of course I have to agree with Azula's team winning. She has the firebending skill and killer instinct to do massive damage. Asami is the wildcard to me. We haven't really seen much of her to be honest, but the Electric Glove is very effective and easy to use up close, and she did take down the Lieutenent (although it may have been due to him being surprised by her betrayal.) 

In the end Ty Lee could most likely take out the brothers while Mai takes down Asami, and Azula takes Korra.