Current Red Robin (Tim Drake) vs. Current Red Hood (Jason Todd)

zMicahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zMicahh

One week prep

Winner by K.O.

Who wins? Use reasoning.

Red Robin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Drake

Red Hood: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Todd

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThanosIsMad

With prep, Tim wins. That's the only way Tim is going to win considering that Jason and schooled Tim every time they've fought. Yet Tim with prep has taken down people far tougher than Jason.

zMicahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zMicahh

I thought Jason only beat Tim when he was Robin during Battle for the Cowl. Tim was a lot younger, and inexperienced then. I could be wrong though. Anyways, remember this fight is between Jason and current Tim.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Recoil1985

It's quite awesome that Tim's wings are bullet-proof, but written properly I think Todd should take a random encounter between the two. It won't be a stomp, though.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Recoil1985

@zMicahh said:

I thought Jason only beat Tim when he was Robin during Battle for the Cowl. Tim was a lot younger, and inexperienced then. I could be wrong though. Anyways, remember this fight is between Jason and current Tim.

Todd also assaulted him in the Titan's Tower. Tim did manage to momentarily turn the tide, but Todd tossed sand in Drake's eyes and carried on with the one-sided fight.

Drake did beat Todd during Red Robin, however it's worth noting that Todd was treated as a man that relies on firearms and has virtually no other talents. If my memory is right, I recall Todd only running and gunning, meanwhile displaying no agility or fighting abilities whatsoever.

zMicahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zMicahh

Tim definitely beats Jason in both the physical, and mental aspect of the fight. Also, Jason really couldn't touch Tim. Considering Tim's agility, and bulletproof wings. But Jason has a lot of experience dealing with those type of fighters. Overall I think it'd be a great fight.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By ComicStooge

Has Tim showed any skill in the New 52?

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThanosIsMad

@Recoil1985 said:

@zMicahh said:

Todd also assaulted him in the Titan's Tower. Tim did manage to momentarily turn the tide, but Todd tossed sand in Drake's eyes and carried on with the one-sided fight.

Drake did beat Todd during Red Robin, however it's worth noting that Todd was treated as a man that relies on firearms and has virtually no other talents. If my memory is right, I recall Todd only running and gunning, meanwhile displaying no agility or fighting abilities whatsoever.

It wasn't during Red Robin, it was during Robin prior to Battle For The Cowl. And during that fight, Jason was trying to distract Tim more than anything.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayfournines

I give this to Jason due to him being more ruthless

tyco6300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tyco6300

I would say Red Robin would win. Yes he has lost to Red Hood before but he was Robin at the time and as Robin he refused to cross the line. In the Red Robin comics he crossed the line.

I might say only with prep. But I realised that he does not need prep because he knows Jason Todd and probably already knows his weaknesses.

I think that Jason Todd is a better fighter but Tim Drake would win using his intelligence.

But I have not seen a lot of Tim's intelligence and fighting skills in the new 52 so I could be wrong.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By z3ro180

emm im going to say Jason because he also was trained by bruce and on top of that he wouldent hold back cuase he never does.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By venomyak

Jason has beaten him every time they've fought as far as I know. However since they both have prep and Tim is the more intelligent of the two he might pull out a win. Then again Todd could just do something crazy like pull out some grenade launchers and slip Tim ton's of hallucinogens.

TheLegendary32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheLegendary32

Tim is way more intelligent than Jason. He deduced Batman's identity for crying out loud! But in H2H? Not sure but I think Jason Todd is slightly better than Tim. But with prep, Tim can easily outsmart Jason though Jason isn't stupid. Another factor is Jason's willingness to kill while Tim cannot so..

I give this to Jason. 6/10 Simply because of the experience and ruthlessness of Jason.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FMStyyx

Id give this to Jason, he was trained in the most deadly martial arts, i think, in order to take on Batman. and did well fightin Batman until Bruce got really pissed off..

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

I think Jason has this. He seems like the superior fighter.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Stronger

Jason already beat him.I think,twice.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Without prep, I'm going with Jason. He has shown some improvements in his combat skills in the new 52. Tim, not as much. But with the two weeks prep as stated in the first post I'm giving the fight to Tim.

AmplifiedShotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AmplifiedShotz

So what's the general consensus on this battle now?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

It would be a great fight. Tough call. I think Jason edges him out though. Tim is better with prep, but not too much better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Tim, without it Tim still might win with his tech.

isaacthrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I m rooting for red hood

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim, due to prep.

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With prep, Tim wins. That's the only way Tim is going to win considering that Jason and schooled Tim every time they've fought. Yet Tim with prep has taken down people far tougher than Jason.

what issues did they fight ?