Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Since current QS has gained powers similar to zoom(time travel), and his speed has increase greatly, I want to see if he can take on flash now since in the past he couldn't. Fight in Faucett city. Rules:

Round 1

• Morals on
  • Flash is only at 25%
  • Quicksilver can time travel

Round 2

• Morals off
  • Flash is only at 25%
  • To the death

Round 3

• Morals on
  • Flash at 100%
Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Quicksilver takes the first round, Flash might win in the second by a slim margin, and in the third round Flash stomps.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

I find it curious that you're testing to see if Quicksilver can currently take on Flash, and then limiting Flash to 25%. You might have answered your own question.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bo88gdan

Quicksilver wins all rounds

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren

@Bo88gdan said:

Quicksilver wins all rounds

....because?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CitizenBane: How fast has current Flash been clocked since he cant go full speed ether?
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bo88gdan

Time Travel>flash speed

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

Judging by Son of M, which you haven't read before deciding to just post, his time travel doesn't work like that. So....

Can I see scans of current Pietro? Merely having Zoom-esque powers doesn't mean you can beat Flash. Ask Velocidad. He's Zoom-lite, he got kneed in the balls by Teon. There is no earthly way he can beat Flash, despite having "powers similar to Zoom".

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@spiderbat87: An exact speed hasn't been clocked yet, but according to Flash #4 he reacts in the range of femtoseconds, which is.......beyond Pietro.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

Judging by Son of M, which you haven't read before deciding to just post, his time travel doesn't work like that. So....

Can I see scans of current Pietro? Merely having Zoom-esque powers doesn't mean you can beat Flash. Ask Velocidad. He's Zoom-lite, he got kneed in the balls by Teon. There is no earthly way he can beat Flash, despite having "powers similar to Zoom".

I don't have the scan, but he is capable of running faster than radio waves.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

I've seen that. It's WIS. Radio waves move as fast as light, and yet when Pietro was supposedly moving faster than radio waves it took him 92 seconds to cover the globe. Light does not need 92 seconds to cover the globe.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane: 92 seconds to cross just half the globe.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

I've seen that. It's WIS. Radio waves move as fast as light, and yet when Pietro was supposedly moving faster than radio waves it took him 92 seconds to cover the globe. Light does not need 92 seconds to cover the globe.

LOL Science fail XD

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By termiteone4ever

Flash got this . Quick silver never shown speed on flash level

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver wins rounds 1. I believe Quicksilver is a much better h2h fighter than Flash so round 2 Quicksilver. Round 3 belongs to Flash though.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By silverlord90

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

Ok Ok ok.. i agree Pietro took 92 second to travel the Globe, and he might or not, be as fast as radio waves... but who the hell tell you that pietro is always at max speed? is flash always at max speed? he often travels even slower than Pietro. (Pietro is cocky and shows off and Flash is not.) that commet is so wrong and invalid.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@silverlord90 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

Ok Ok ok.. i agree Pietro took 92 second to travel the Globe, and he might or not, be as fast as radio waves... but who the hell tell you that pietro is always at max speed? is flash always at max speed? he often travels even slower than Pietro. (Pietro is cocky and shows off and Flash is not.) that commet is so wrong and invalid.

If the narration says that on the very same page that Quicksilver is, you know, running, it's usually meant to be interpreted that he's, you know, running at that speed on that page.

Alright, so apart from one piece of narration, when has Quicksilver displayed that he can move fast enough to beat someone who reacts in the femtoseconds at best (Flash #4), and can casually walk in the space between microseconds without trying too much (Captain Atom #3)?

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By silverlord90

@CitizenBane said:

@silverlord90 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

If the narration says that on the very same page that Quicksilver is, you know, running, it's usually meant to be interpreted that he's, you know, running at that speed on that page.

Alright, so apart from one piece of narration, when has Quicksilver displayed that he can move fast enough to beat someone who reacts in the femtoseconds at best (Flash #4), and can casually walk in the space between microseconds without trying too much (Captain Atom #3)?

Don't miss the point dude.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@silverlord90 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@silverlord90 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

There is no point. There's never any point to anything you say. You say it nonetheless.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Dex_Starr

The radio waves remark was a writers error, Quicksilver isn't even 1% the speed of light

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

I believe Quicksilver is a much better h2h fighter

No he isn't, there is nothing to base this off of, it's something Quicksilver fans pulled out of their rears to give QS any advantage since he's massively outclassed in speed

Flash slaughters this chump in all 3 fights.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By silverlord90

@CitizenBane said:

@silverlord90 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@silverlord90 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Time Travel>flash speed

There is no point. There's never any point to anything you say. You say it nonetheless.

Oh sorry my bad. yeah your are right, i made no point, sure... pfff

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Dex_Starr said:

The radio waves remark was a writers error, Quicksilver isn't even 1% the speed of light

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

I believe Quicksilver is a much better h2h fighter

No he isn't, there is nothing to base this off of, it's something Quicksilver fans pulled out of their rears to give QS any advantage since he's massively outclassed in speed

Lol. You just ate that man up.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

Flash got this . Quick silver never shown speed on flash level

In which rounds?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#24  Edited By AssertingValor

Flash no challenge.................

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tjizz350

Quicksilver is at h2h than flash but that won't matter much when flash is so much faster than him. His new level does make things more interesting though. However Quicksilver isn't even the fastest speedster in Marvel that title goes to the Runner.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Dex_Starr said:

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BMEZY

still no love for qS..even with his upgrades...poor thing

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tjizz350 said:

Quicksilver is at h2h than flash but that won't matter much when flash is so much faster than him. His new level does make things more interesting though. However Quicksilver isn't even the fastest speedster in Marvel that title goes to the Runner.

No he isn't, Quicksilver has done absolutely nothing to suggest he's better than Flash in H2H, it's something Quicksilver fans made up to give QS some advantage.

As I said before

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Dex_Starr said:

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cattlebattle
@Dex_Starr said:

@tjizz350 said:

No he isn't, Quicksilver has done absolutely nothing to suggest he's better than Flash in H2H, it's something Quicksilver fans made up to give QS some advantage.

As I said before

What has Flash done that was so impressive for h2h?
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dex_Starr

@cattlebattle said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@tjizz350 said:

As I said before

What has Flash done that was so impressive for h2h?

Nothing, but no one said that Flash is better in H2H than Quicksilver now did they?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Quicksilver has already stated he isn't much of a fighter and besides it's not like it makes any difference in the outcome of their fights so why argue about it?

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tjizz350

@Dex_Starr: he has actually been trained in h2h well in his early years he was. i just state facts i don't boost characters to make them sound better unlike what i see many people do. but like i said even that won't mean much given how fast flash is. bottom line flash still wins dude so relax it's really not that serious lol.

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tjizz350

@BMEZY: i will give hiim some love like i said it will make a much better fight.

i just consider how long flash has been doing this plus quicksilver needs to get more exp with his upgrade and build up some feats before i can give him a win.

Rezaujp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

always been a problem, for me there's no problem with this at all, I know Flash would win with whatever battles takes, but still i can't love Flash more then a quicksilver, still love him

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: @saren: 92 seconds to cover half of the Marvel globe, yes May be WiS but it could just mean marvel earth is a lot bigger that's been no definitie answer to the size of marvel earth and with all the extra countries and people with powers Marvel earth could be as much as 1000 times bigger than our earth

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: @saren: 92 seconds to cover half of the Marvel globe, yes May be WiS but it could just mean marvel earth is a lot bigger that's been no definitie answer to the size of marvel earth and with all the extra countries and people with powers Marvel earth could be as much as 1000 times bigger than our earth

This is just silliness. For that matter maybe the mechanics of light differ in the Marvel universe, and so light moves much slower there and all life has adapted accordingly, and time and space work differently there as well. There's no reason to assume additional absurdities to fit an absurd premise.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#39 frozen  Moderator

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Jupiter has the mass of 300 Earth's; how the hell is Marvel Earth 1,000 bigger than ours?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Jupiter has the mass of 300 Earth's; how the hell is Marvel Earth 1,000 bigger than ours?

Lol don't know why I laughed at this

Flash still Flashstomps

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @frozen: don't get me wrong flash will stomp however what's to say marvel earth isn't that much bigger than our earth?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: all I have to say is:Proof? I mean Saren already covered this on why it's just silly to assume this.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By darkseid1006

Haha I love the way that Flash has to hold back and have his powers 1/4 to make him a match for Quicksilver.

Well I think Silver could take round 1 but Barry wins all the others.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#44  Edited By frozen  Moderator
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: @reaverlation: proof is the scan that shows quicksilver takings 92 seconds to core half the world and hit same speed as radio waves at one point and even if it was for a second that would still be 180000 miles or so and so

Would explain a lot esp the amount of hypersonic chracters take long tiger around

And frozen in not an idiot read my post I said MARVEL earth

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: meh probably trying to balance it out looking at flashes ridiculousness

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Considering Marvel Earth is set in a real time Earth, doubtful.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Flash still wins, he can also time travel...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vaeternus

I think Flash still wins, he can also time travel...