Current Naruto vs Pre-52 Cheetah.

• 137 results
Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a fight that must end in either Death or KO.

No bfr, no Genjutsu, standard equipment. DEBATE WITH RESPECT

Im a Naruto fan, but some people claiming he is a top tier powerhouse is a claim that must be proven.

This should be an interesting match as both characters are known for their speed.

BD1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BD1996

@klaus: Smh... Naruto at the end of the series is at least multiversel+ likely higher and on pare with Lucifer Morningstar! Naruto rapes Cheetah and when he's done with her he eradicates her with a wave of his hand.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bd1996: The sarcasm is not appreciated sir.

Theron96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bd1996 said:

@klaus: Smh... Naruto at the end of the series is at least multiversel+ likely higher and on pare with Lucifer Morningstar! Naruto rapes Cheetah and when he's done with her he eradicates her with a wave of his hand.

No Caption Provided

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah only way Naruto could win is if Cheetah is jobbing otherwise he isn't getting past the woman who can keep up with pre52 WW and Superman.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bd1996 said:

How dare you underestimate Narujesus. Your words are insults to him. At the very least he is on par with TOAA. Anyone below him like Lucifer Morningstar or the Living Tribunal are fodder.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@bd1996 said:

How dare you underestimate Narujesus. Your words are insults to him. At the very least he is on par with TOAA. Anyone below him like Lucifer Morningstar or the Living Tribunal are fodder.

Nah, you see Narujesus actually created TOAA himself

Also on topic Cheetah blitz

No Caption Provided

Actually Flash getting blitz by people is funnily enough common XD. I mean still Cheetah is faster than Naruto and can blitz

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SirNeko

Cheetah has better feats, who ever said Naruto is a toptier powerhouse is obviously trolling you.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has ambiguously faster than lightning combat speed assuming he starts in his highest caliber form, which the op does not specify... so we assume he starts in base form.

Obviously this means he loses immediately.

Assuming he's at his very best in EoS KCM/Sage Mode with morals off... it's still a stomp. Cheetah overcomes Superman level durability and has combat speed in excess of light.

Naruto has an ice cube's chance in hell.

Sure, Naruto has better durability and higher damage output. Doesn't matter. He has a better chance against Thor than he does Cheetah. And he's got zero chance against Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Is my favorite Anime character, but I don't see him wining this fight. He may give a good fight but he's not wining.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Cheetah is a lightspeeder. Naruto won't with

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@sophia89: I mean in a CAV the powerpuff girl and a My little pony character beat Silver Surfer, even though Silver Surfer would destroy them. CAV is about who debated better, not who would actually win in a fight. I mean I have seen enough Goku vs Superman CAV and while Superman usually win, Goku side sometime takes the win.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@agent41 said:

@sophia89 said:

Cheetah.

Also to point out something that is rustling jimmies everywhere:

@sirneko said:

Cheetah has better feats, who ever said Naruto is a toptier powerhouse is obviously trolling you.

Naruto is said to be a powerhouse,not a top tier one.

No one said he is Superman tier(Top powerhouse tier),just that he is a powerhouse tier. Something that rustled so many that they had to do a ton of mismatches and low ball Naruto to relax their poor rustled jimmies.

But some people actually put him above Superman. Also you said naruto is above New 52 WW(i haven't seen you putting him above Pre 52 version)when New 52 WW was able to hold her own against New 52 Superman.

Some people say Kaguya is a universe buster,doesn't mean all say that. Just ignore the wankers,trolls,baiters who are trying to rustle comic fans to ban Naruto,etc.

As for the WW part it's been debated in a battle thread and even a CAV was made(It's not finished yet)but Naruto proved that he can beat N52 WW.

Somebody doesn't know how CAVs work. Also N52 WW is on par or stronger than New 52 Superman, so are you saying Superman loses to Naruto? Are you one of them wankers?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Etheral_Dreams
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Naruto starts in base he gets blitzed and has his throat cut, otherwise I think he wins. Cheetah's only offensive measure are her claws which are normal and don't have enhanced cutting power and Naruto has piercing resistance so I don't see how she hurts him.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Naruto starts in base he gets blitzed and has his throat cut, otherwise I think he wins. Cheetah's only offensive measure are her claws which are normal and don't have enhanced cutting power and Naruto has piercing resistance so I don't see how she hurts him.

Her claws have cut the likes of Superman and no form of Naruto has the speed to keep up with Cheetah who is FTL.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Have they? I guess if this is current Cheetah but she lost to Steve Trevor and Green Arrow so this might be a mismatch in the other direction.

He doesn't need to keep up with her if he can just fly out of range and nuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: That same Cheetah also slashed through Batman and nearly killed him.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sophia89 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

@highaccuser said:

Her claws have cut the likes of Superman and no form of Naruto has the speed to keep up with Cheetah who is FTL.

Superman is weak to magic so her cutting him can't be used since her powers are magical.

Also IIRC the scan with Wally she was amped,perhaps @artyom can clear it up more.

I haven't actually read the issue, but I do have it. I can go ahead and find it, read it, and then get back to you. Or you ask TTBA or Dredeuced. I imagine they have read it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Seems like you was trying to imply something xd

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah was FTL at that point so she stomps.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Noone301994

Probably Cheetah due to speed.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super_Mod

@agent41 said:

@super_mod said:

Cheetah was FTL at that point so she stomps.

She doesn't really need to be faster than light to be able to blitz Naruto anyway. Cheetah also surpasses Naruto in strength since Pre 52 Cheetah was within Pre 52 WW's strength class.

Yeah I know but I was just stating that the speed argument alone is enough. Obviously she outclasses Naruto in strength aand durability considering that she has tanked and dished out Superman-level attacks.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Based on Naruto's durability, her strength alone wouldn't do all that much.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto using all his powers, I don't see Cheetah having the damage output nor abiliites to defeat him. Naruto wins with difficulty 7/10

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah stomps hard.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@artyom said:

@sophia89 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

@highaccuser said:

Superman is weak to magic so her cutting him can't be used since her powers are magical.

Also IIRC the scan with Wally she was amped,perhaps @artyom can clear it up more.

I haven't actually read the issue, but I do have it. I can go ahead and find it, read it, and then get back to you. Or you ask TTBA or Dredeuced. I imagine they have read it.

IIRC TTBA doesn't want to get involved in Naruto vs threads,so until you read it @dredeuced may you shed some light on that fight?

She was amped but the amp was supposedly permanent.

It is very quickly disregarded afterwards, though, and she's never effectively that fast again. Probably because they completely dropped the Injustice League thing they were trying to set up with Zoom and Cheetah being involved, so without that plot thread to continue no one really cared or remembered that Zolomon helped her unlock more of her power.