Current. Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Natsu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By YodaPrime
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Most current abilities.

All cannon feats considered.

Morals on but they are all pissed and mean to stop their foe by any means. They are in character.. meaning no one Speed blitz their most powerful ability first -_-

no prep but loved ones lives are at steak.

Battleground is huge open-field.

They all start at base form. 3 miles apart and know nothing of their opponents.

1. they each 1 v 1

2. Battle royale

win by death, KO or otherwise incapacitated.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yusuke stomp

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Since YYH is over yusuke wins

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YodaPrime

oh right. i saw people comparing him to ichigo recently so i thought it made sense. I only honestly watched up to like the dark tourney of that anime and never saw of it again.. lol i'll edit.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current ichigo is featless.. Current naruto seems to have his power back.

So ichigo (via hype) > current naruto > current luffy > natsu.

Yusuke should be a bit stronger than HST EOS..

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current ichigo is featless.. Current naruto seems to have his power back.

So ichigo (via hype) > current naruto > current luffy > natsu.

Yusuke should be a bit stronger than HST EOS..

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If loved ones lives are at stake....Natsu solostomps... lmao. Otherwise, Ichigo murks.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guessing Yusuke was removed only since naruto has only one feat with his new power I'll side with dangai ichigo for now.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Wow he destroyed a really big hill/very small mountain like hill with one swing.......impressive -__-

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current ichigo by hype and OP is equal to dangai....

He's winning this.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: not just that he made an enormous crater with mugetsu and shrugged off a black coffin and tanked insanely strong fragors.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can he tank this
can he tank this

that did this
that did this
TO THIS
TO THIS

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nyas

@uchiha454:

Wow he destroyed a really big hill/very small mountain like hill with one swing.......impressive -__-

Well, Tite Kubo is a troll who doesn't feel like drawing backgrounds 99% of the time, the mere fact that he even bothered drawing that mountain for Ichigo to bust, should make the feat continent level + LMAO

No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

What do you believe Naruto's max damage output now to be ? I mean in a past bijuu mode with just half the nine tails power Naruto overpowered or at the very least equaled 5 mountain busters from five other tailed beast casually now he has portions of 1-8 tailed beasts and sage mode also acts as an multipliers as sage mode naruto can lift more, produce bigger rasengans, and has showcased faster reaction timings.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I would say yes but only for two reasons we have no idea how durable that tree is and he tanked and done this

He really wouldn't have to tank it though he could use a getsuga tenshou to intersect it or stop it with zangetsu. But Naruto's speed was nigh teleportation so I am curious to see where he is at now considering sage amp. Having a speed advantage here could grant him the win but for now dangai ichigo seems a but stronger imo.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Uchiha545

@uchiha454:

What do you believe Naruto's max damage output now to be ? I mean in a past bijuu mode with just half the nine tails power Naruto overpowered or at the very least equaled 5 mountain busters from five other tailed beast casually now he has portions of 1-8 tailed beasts and sage mode also acts as an multipliers as sage mode naruto can lift more, produce bigger rasengans, and has showcased faster reaction timings.

I am not good at scaling I'd rather rely on feats but I'd say going by on panel multiple mountain buster but I believe he is a bit stronger than that especially factoring in that sage amp I can't really tell but I am willing to listen to your thoughts.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ratava
@uchiha454 said:

@vintage_spiderman: I would say yes but only for two reasons we have no idea how durable that tree is and he tanked and done this

He really wouldn't have to tank it though he could use a getsuga tenshou to intersect it or stop it with zangetsu. But Naruto's speed was nigh teleportation so I am curious to see where he is at now considering sage amp. Having a speed advantage here could grant him the win but for now dangai ichigo seems a but stronger imo.

if we go by the people who say that Guy was moving at relativistic speeds (because of the bend space rubbish) then the trees durability should be > than anything we saw in bleach/op/ft combined, because Madara was kicked by those speed into the tree and didnt leave a scratch but Narutos lavashuriken does a clean cut through it.

@topic

we have to wait for feats but if Naruto has the same control over the Gudodama as Madara then he should win this (but we havent seen Ichigos powerup yet)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's huge tree cut was cool, but he cut it, ichigo VAPORIZED a whole mountain....

And it was a casual swing of the sword, not an attack.

The power is on another level.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@uchiha454 said:

if we go by the people who say that Guy was moving at relativistic speeds (because of the bend space rubbish) then the trees durability should be > than anything else we saw in bleach, because Madara was kicked by those speed into the tree and didnt leave a scratch but Narutos lavashuriken does a clean cut through it.

@topic

we have to wait for feats but if Naruto has the same control over the Gudodama as Madara then he should win this (but we havent seen Ichigos powerup yet)

Thank You my thoughts as well

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo wins over Naruto because he's insanely faster. Ichigo has bonified feats of going several miles in less than a second and he has bonified feats of slashings hundreds of thousands of times in an instant and his slashes can one shot mountains.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 okay we will wait and see how powerful he is.......for NOW........Buwahahahahahahahaha

Also who do you think ranks in toptier in the bleachverse atm out of 10 ?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes everybody, Natsu eats everybody.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 okay we will wait and see how powerful he is.......for NOW........Buwahahahahahahahaha

I'd say currently this is my order not by feats though

1. Ichigo

2. Juha Bach

3. Byakuya

4 Kenpachi

5. Rukia

6. Renji

7. Yoruichi

8. Urahara

9. Shisui

10. Ukitake

It may be a bit out of order

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat Compare the sizes of a typical mountain to the size of the holy shinju tree.

No Caption Provided

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

1. Ichigo

2. Juha Bach

3. Byakuya

4 Kenpachi

5. Rukia

6. Renji

7. Yoruichi

8. Urahara

9. Shisui

10. Ukitake

How come there is no Aizen ?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas Gremmy fanboys: Gremmy should be in top 10!!!! why is he not in top 10!!!!!!!!!

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nyas

@vintage_spiderman said:

@nyas Gremmy fanboys: Gremmy should be in top 10!!!! why is he not in top 10!!!!!!!!!

ROFL that's also part of Aizen's plan

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pierpat

@vintage_spiderman: cutting a bit, that could have been 1 cm thick for all we know is completely different from vaporizing the whole structure.

And naruto has no durability feats in current form, while dangai ichigo tanked the fragor, that was at least city level.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: well I considered him out of the game I loved it when he altered the lead quincy's perception of time but I don't seem him doing any actual fighting any time soon I wish the ss would let him go to help but that's not likely. But if he was listed I'd give him either 2nd or 1st.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: putting in byakuya and leaving out gremmy is so bad

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pierpat said:

@vintage_spiderman: cutting a bit, that could have been 1 cm thick for all we know is completely different from vaporizing the whole structure.

And naruto has no durability feats in current form, while dangai ichigo tanked the fragor, that was at least city level.

And adding to this, Ichigo was only using Half hes power the entire series. Now he is oppositely 2 times more powerful.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: gremmy is about to be decapitated lol but really if he took on Byakuya he'd more than likely lose due to his speed Kenpachi was attacking him so fast that his recovery time was delayed Byakuya should still be faster than Kenpachi and the millions of blades coming at gremmy wouldn't hurt his chances either.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: gremmy can't die anymore and up till now kenny resisted attacks byakuya would have died after.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: you really believe a amped Kenpachi will lose his first fight? Unless gremmy turns Byakuya's bones into cookies right away, which I don't see happening with Byakuya being trained by the flash goddess in shunpo, gremmy can't win.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: well I considered him out of the game I loved it when he altered the lead quincy's perception of time but I don't seem him doing any actual fighting any time soon I wish the ss would let him go to help but that's not likely. But if he was listed I'd give him either 2nd or 1st.

True, the fact that he is currently sealed is a legit reason. :)

@pierpat said:

@uchiha454: gremmy can't die anymore and up till now kenny resisted attacks byakuya would have died after.

That doesn't mean they can't seal him.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how many times its asked its still ichigo as the winner.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DeathHero61

It can already be argued that naruto stomps luffy, and it can be argued that luffy would take down natsu after a decent fight, and it can sure as hell be argued that ichigo blitzes all of them.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

No Caption Provided

Couldn't it be argued if Naruto was able to dodge limbo aka gravity manipulation why not Ichigo's sword slash, or couldn't also be argued that naruto has the most versality out of everyone here, and couldn't also be argued that even a standard rasenshuriken would be able to take care of everyone here because it cuts on a cellular level.....And thats of course ignoring the facts he can now willingly infuse it with other elements

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

@vintage_spiderman: Not only did he destroy it, he disintegrated it, with just the air pressure of a parry, he did this indirectly. Not to mention he tanked a black hole essentially.So please do not start lowballing.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yodaprime: Does the "current" apply to Naruto only, or everyone? If so Ichigo should take this.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4 So disintegrating a small sized structure in your strongest transformation is more impresssive than cutting a very large structure in two in a tranformation state significantly weaker than his ultimate transformation.......New bijuu sage mode>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>new sage mode>>>>>>>>New base mode.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Cuts on a celluar level right? But IIRC third raikage shrugged it off, the same guy who nearly died when he took a biiju bomb. That means those who are naturally resilient can tank. I don't see how that cannot apply to anyone here.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Oh please you know damn well thats because Lightning release>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wind release in the Narutoverse he simply cancelled the attack out with raiton armor he didn't tank anything plus the Individual you used as an example was a immortal hightier character at the time with unlimited chakra/regen capabilities.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By YodaPrime

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

@yodaprime: Does the "current" apply to Naruto only, or everyone? If so Ichigo should take this.

Current all. the only one's i'm really keeping up with is Naruto and Luffy.. really have no idea how strong natsu or ichigo is presently. but apparently ichigo is insanely fast.

@lowlaville said:

If loved ones lives are at stake....Natsu solostomps... lmao. Otherwise, Ichigo murks.

LoL.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Not only did he destroy it, he disintegrated it, with just the air pressure of a parry, he did this indirectly. Not to mention he tanked a black hole essentially.So please do not start lowballing.

Loading Video...

@vintage_spiderman said:

1. Ichigo

2. Juha Bach

3. Byakuya

4 Kenpachi

5. Rukia

6. Renji

7. Yoruichi

8. Urahara

9. Shisui

10. Ukitake

I'd put Kenpachi above Byakuya personally. Considering he just pretty much one shotted a potential life wiper with a one-handed shikai swing with his eyepatch still on. Makes me kind of scared about what Ichigo will be able to do.

Other than that, I'm interested in why you believe Yoruichi to be so powerful? And isn't Shunsui and Ukitake supposed to be two of the strongest? Why below Yoruichi and Urahara?

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: *sigh* Despite my request you proceed in lowballing. Like I said before, it was unintentional, it wasn't even offensive it was a mere parry, and we've seen plenty of those in bleach, nothing happens. The AIR CURRENT disintegrated the mountain. Also he's done far worse when in a weaker form, so don't let that one feat weigh over your head.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@uchiha454 said:

@vintage_spiderman said:

1. Ichigo

2. Juha Bach

3. Byakuya

4 Kenpachi

5. Rukia

6. Renji

7. Yoruichi

8. Urahara

9. Shisui

10. Ukitake

I'd put Kenpachi above Byakuya personally. Considering he just pretty much one shotted a potential life wiper with a one-handed shikai swing with his eyepatch still on. Makes me kind of scared about what Ichigo will be able to do.

Other than that, I'm interested in why you believe Yoruichi to be so powerful? And isn't Shunsui and Ukitake supposed to be two of the strongest? Why below Yoruichi and Urahara?

lol I was going to but I was extremely depressed by his shikai so there is a little bias there.

Yoruichi again bias she is remarkable imo and also she has yet to release her shikai or bankai those could be extremely powerful as well.

Shunsui and Ukitake are supposed to be but they've shown very little so far I consider them at the top but until I at least see a few more powerful feats from them I'll side with the others for now.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4 I think your angry because a punk kid named Gremmy basicly shits on almost everyone in the Bleachverse realisticly which by your tone and expressions you have liking to........so i deduct your upset due to Sternritter V's haxxxed ability and this has your so to speak "panties in a bunch" -___-