Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Nyas

@hulkage:

Even sasuke knows in his heart that without Oro, Itachi, Obito, Madara and other true bad guys, he would amount to nothing capable of squat.

Still better than Naruto and his 9 fodder friends.

Maybe after this fight Sasuke will get jealous that Sakura wont ever like him so he'll once again attempt to destroy the Ninja World. Get him a bib and a Dr. Phil session.

Emo Naruto.

No Caption Provided

Ha!

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

That was soo below the belt. Here I was trying to conduct a proper fanboy war with you and you can't even play fair.

Tsk tsk typical Sasuke fan.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Nyas

@hulkage:

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, that was a "d*ck" move...

No Caption Provided

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas: speculation purposes, we're assuming he can use the balls and that they can negate ninjitsu, otherwise Sasuke can't use any of pains techniques besides chibaki if you put it that way.

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I will say Naruto and this is from a sasuke fan. Naruto worked for everything and did everything the hard way.... Sasuke would of gotten his ass handed to him if he didn't have all that time training while Naruto was out doing missions. Current Naruto should beat him I just hope nothing stupid happens like madara getting up and sht

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@nyas: speculation purposes, we're assuming he can use the balls and that they can negate ninjitsu, otherwise Sasuke can't use any of pains techniques besides chibaki if you put it that way.

Umm, Sasuke will eventually get the rest of the paths since he has the rinnegan. Naruto on the other hand will need someone to teach him how to use Yin-Yang release which isn't possible because of the IT.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas: Kaguya rinnegan on her forehead worked differently than Sasuke, so how do you know of for certain he's going to get all the abilities of Pain when Kaguya eye and his eye worked differently but they we're the same type of rinnegan.

Madara and Obito at the time of having one eye do didn't display all the rinnegan abilities.

Also, how do you know this kind of special rinnegan eye works differently for different people that manifested it.

Either way, you're assuming he gets all the abilities just like I'm assuming Naruto truth seeking balls can negate ninjitsu.

There's a lot of crap both of them are capable of doing that no one taught them. Naruto is throwing rasengan shurikens made up of different elements and other tailed beast chakra. No one taught Naruto how to fly, and no one taught Sasuke how to teleport or use his abilities.

If Sasuke has all the rinnegan abilities, I won't be surprised. If Naruto can use the truth seeking balls, I won't be surprised. Kishi has ass pulled a lot lately.

Unless if it has been established what Naruto truth seeking balls can and can't do, I don't remember seeing any limitations to it. Kishi can ass pull anything right now, he's been pretty delusional.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas: Kaguya rinnegan on her forehead worked differently than Sasuke, so how do you know of for certain he's going to get all the abilities of Pain when Kaguya eye and his eye worked differently but they we're the same type of rinnegan.

Madara and Obito at the time of having one eye do didn't display all the rinnegan abilities.

Also, how do you know this kind of special rinnegan eye works differently for different people that manifested it.

Either way, you're assuming he gets all the abilities just like I'm assuming Naruto truth seeking balls can negate ninjitsu.

There's a lot of crap both of them are capable of doing that no one taught them. Naruto is throwing rasengan shurikens made up of different elements and other tailed beast chakra. No one taught Naruto how to fly, and no one taught Sasuke how to teleport or use his abilities.

If Sasuke has all the rinnegan abilities, I won't be surprised. If Naruto can use the truth seeking balls, I won't be surprised. Kishi has ass pulled a lot lately.

Because he has the rinnegan and six paths powers come with the rinngan.

Obito used Rinne tensei an ability which requires mastery over all 6 paths :

No Caption Provided

Madara is the one who taught Obito the 6 paths so he could teach Nagato, it goes without saying that he can use all six paths :

No Caption Provided

I don't know, and I don't think it does to be honest.

Rinnegan having the six paths isn't an assumption from what we have seen, TSB being able to negate ninjutsu on the other hand is debunkable since we know that negating Ninjutsu is a Yin-Yang power and that you can create TSB without infusing them with YY.

So I guess Naruto can use TSB but I see no reason to assume that his TSB can negate ninjutsu.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: @nyas: My only real concern is does sasuke even know about all the rinnegan abilities? IIRC Obito and Madara didn't use a lot of the abilities pain/nagato used. He might not use shinra tensei for example if he isn't aware of it for example.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one could be stronger. Naruto hasn't used full Bijuu Mode yet, and Sasuke was clearly holding back this whole time and was using Kaguya as practice for his Rinnegan. We'll just have to wait and see.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

He shouldn' be able to use chibaku tensei....especially spamming nine a once but I guess that doesn't matter

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, I can't wait for the next issue

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I'm going to be open to any possibilities, kishi at this point doesn't follow any rules or logic.

I don't see any solid evidence to suggest Naruto truth seeking balls can't negate ninjitsu. Lets be honest, if they end up doing so are we going to be surprised? I don't think so, with Kishi writing, we're pass logic imo. He's writing anything that just works for the chapter.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SonDeathEater
No Caption Provided
It's time for revolution!
It's time for revolution!

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bettar question naruXsakura or naruXhinata??

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bettar question naruXsakura or naruXhinata??

HInata cared about naruto from the beginning....And actually tried to help him against pain.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By brainstorm01
RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#68  Edited By RolandAlderas

Itachi is gonna come out and smack some sense into Sasuke mid fight......

The hug was all a genjustu.

No Caption Provided

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Anime2114: she was cool for 1sec. During pain arc. Lol

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Anime2114: she was cool for 1sec. During pain arc. Lol

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Speed - Both were equally fast when they were fighting Juubidara, slight advantage Sasuke for having the teleportation ability which is unpredictable.

Reactions - Naruto has the perfect Sage Mode and Sensory abilities, while Sasuke has the perfect sight based abilities, with the rinnegan and sharingan which grant him sight based precog. Tie

Strength - Naruto has Sage Mode, and his new Rikodu Mode which bolster his strength immensely, while Sasuke's main super strength comes from his Susanoo, which is very powerful, slight advantage to Naruto.

Chakra - Naruto has the clear advantage here, he's an Uzumaki with the sages chakra plus pieces of every tailed beast. Sasuke makes up for this in control and precision, where naruto uses more chakra than he needs, Sasuke uses exactly what he needs, no excess chakra wasted, they balance out.

Taijutsu - In a Taijutsu fight, I think they are about equal, Sasuke can predict any of Naruto's attacks, Naruto can sense and dodge any of Sasuke's attacks, physically atleast. It even goes as far as Sasuke being able to teleport from Naruto's Frog Kata, and Naruto being able to sense Sasuke's teleport attacks, though once in a while attacks will hit. Sasuke does use a lot of Kenjustu though, coupled with Lightning and Enton.

Genjutsu - Clear edge, Sasuke, He was able to control all 9 tailed beasts with a mere glance, no way is naruto defending from that.

Senjutsu - Edge Naruto, Sasuke is no stranger to it though and can control its power.

Summons - Sasuke has the advantage here, he has access to Snakes who are stronger than toads and much faster, and Hawks who give him access to flight based abilities.

I'm not going to go in to detail with Ninjutsu, it's way too complicated. I'm just going to say, that Naruto doesn't have a way to counter Chibaku Tensei, as Naruto himself will be the core. Sasuke probably has the other Rinnegan abilities though, but that's just speculation.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who noticed when sasuke used chibaku tensei without forming a black core thingy also I think sasuke and naruto still have the sages yin and yang power even though they've lost the seals/tattoos and I also theorize Sasuke used the yin power of the sage to create his own varaiant of chibaku tensei.

Craulothegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Craulothegreat
ad00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has Better Vision that Naruto

Naruto has Better Sensitive than Sasuke

Madara Solos them both Togethers

AnimePhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going naruto but naruto and suske would never fight after the current one cuz sasuke is going to get married to naruto. I mean come on you can smell the sexual tention from them im not a narutoxsasuke type of person but i come on these guys are clearly gay.

(note: im not a homophobe its just that these guys are clearly gay)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchiha have a long history of losing to senju.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#PrinceAragorn1 :Willing to have a Cav then?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nyas

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d: @nyas: My only real concern is does sasuke even know about all the rinnegan abilities? IIRC Obito and Madara didn't use a lot of the abilities pain/nagato used. He might not use shinra tensei for example if he isn't aware of it for example.

I don't think he needs to know them beforehand. After all, he didn't need to know about his Space-time power to use it.

Honestly though, I don't think he will use some of the abilities either, Kishi apparently wants each rinnegan user to have at least one unique skill (Dimensions shifting for Kaguya, Limbo for Madara, teleportatiuon for Sasuke and Shinra tensei for Pain).

@slimj87d said:

@nyas: I'm going to be open to any possibilities, kishi at this point doesn't follow any rules or logic.

I don't see any solid evidence to suggest Naruto truth seeking balls can't negate ninjitsu. Lets be honest, if they end up doing so are we going to be surprised? I don't think so, with Kishi writing, we're pass logic imo. He's writing anything that just works for the chapter.

Yeah, I guess you are right, so let's just wait and see.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sebast_Allen

#PrinceAragorn1 If it's so established, why not just troll me on the Cav then ;)

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#PrinceAragorn1 If it's so established, why not just troll me on the Cav then ;)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has chibaku tensei too and not to mention his power of flight. Naruto also has some of the bijuus chakra and the sage's senjutsu. Naruto's sage transformation is very very similar to Chakra mode. He's gonna own Sasuke in his ST tailed beast form.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Are you seriously asking me this? Him and Sasuke used it on Kaguya in like the last 3 issues lol.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@hulkage: Are you seriously asking me this? Him and Sasuke used it on Kaguya in like the last 3 issues lol.

Naruto can't use chibaku tensei, he already lost the sun seal and he needed sasuke's moon seal to form it either way.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

I don't think thats the same thing. He just helped sasuke seal kaguya.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Kishi f**ks up this fight, then It'll had been for nothing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @nyas: They both said chibaku tensei when they punched Kaguya and it formed. I just got re-reading the 3 latest chapters, Naruto didn't lose the sun seal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: it was clearly a double seal....naruto never showed the power to do it by himself

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Nyas

@xlab3000: No, it's not something Naruto naruto can do alone, I don't know who trolled you by telling you that...

The whole purpose behind Kaguya separating them then trying to kill one of them is because they can only do the seal when together.

No Caption Provided

And Naruto obviously lost the sun seal, heck you even posted the scan yourself (second scan, bottom right panel)

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Naruto win via talk no jutsu. Or at least it will in the manga since sasuke can't die without sacrificing the entire village to the genjutsu.

But without the all mighty no talk no jutsu, sasuke should take it since he not a dumbass and doesn't relied on pis. He is overall just have better techniques to keep naruto in a distance which is a huge

advantage.

Also all hail Fidel Castro Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: @nyas: Ok right on the sun seal but still disagreed on the chibaku tensei when he had it.

GuedesEvery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is maiority achism match

Zokologue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers