• 101 results
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_rider1

Naruto and Sasuke begin their long awaited battle in the next manga.

Who is the strongest of the two main characters?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was Naruto since he could block that whole Genjutsu Hax, but I could be wrong.

Jmarshmallow

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord sasuke solos fodderuto.

INB4 Naruto fanboys.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Sasuke should be able to take anything to nartuto throws at him..

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Nope, The Sauce will get wrecked like he's always been

No Caption Provided

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nyas

@nyas:

No Caption Provided

Pitiful fool ! that gif is part of Lord Sasuke's genjutsu, can't you recognize the Tsukuyomi pattern ?

Reality :

Sasuke owned Nardo when they were kids.

Sasuke owned Nardo at VOTE.

Sasuke owned Nardo at Orochimaru's hideout.

3-0 in Lord Sasuke's favor.

Cryin' like a lil' B*tch
Cryin' like a lil' B*tch

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: “ INB4 Naruto fanboys.”

You just contradicted yourself LMAO..

*Bows* Sry Sensei.. *tries not to laugh*

Craulothegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke pwns so hard, they'll rename the manga.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: “ INB4 Naruto fanboys.”

You just contradicted yourself LMAO..

*Bows* Sry Sensei.. *tries not to laugh*

Well played...

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh we'll find out who wins in a couple weeks where they finally decide to go all out and kill each other.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh we'll find out who wins in a couple weeks where they finally decide to go all out and kill each other.

PIS.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If sasuke does know all the rinnegan abilities he should win. Otherwise I am not so sure... Of course I guess we'll find out soon enough.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lul Naruto is for lames

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is destined to win this fight.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Naruto

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Naruto can fly, I wonder if he has control over gravity around hi own field that might negate any Tensei attacks. Real excited for this fight although I didn't think they would fight right after what just happened.

I wonder what role Madara has now, he's not just laying for for no reason at all. I bet he's going to talkjitsu Sasuke out of it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: Naruto can fly, I wonder if he has control over gravity around hi own field that might negate any Tensei attacks. Real excited for this fight although I didn't think they would fight right after what just happened.

I wonder what role Madara has now, he's not just laying for for no reason at all. I bet he's going to talkjitsu Sasuke out of it.

That would be interesting and that could be a way around the tensei abilities. I just wonder how naruto is going to work around sasukes ability to absorb chakra....I guess senjutsu is his only hope but that could kill sasuke and I don't really see sasuke dying like that.....That and not sure if senjutsu will have the same affect on sasuke due to the whole curse mark thing and hashirama cells. Sasuke might be able to handle senjutsu better than pain did.....

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wut

Sasuke... why you no learn!? Destiny is not your friend.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hulkage

@nyas:

@nyas said:

@itachi_totsukablitz said:

@nyas:

No Caption Provided

Pitiful fool ! that gif is part of Lord Sasuke's genjutsu, can't you recognize the Tsukuyomi pattern ?

Reality i

Sasuke barely beat Naruto when they were kids and only won because of a Random Powerup (Curse Mark)

Sasuke barely beat Naruto at VOTE only because he (like 75% of the rest of the readers of the series) is emo.

Sasuke owned Nardo at Orochimaru's hideout because Naruto was weak from his transformation and Yamato's jutsu, (although he still made Naruto and the rest of team 7 wet their pants)

1-0 in that Loser Sasuke's favor.

Cryin' like a lil' B*tch
Cryin' like a lil' B*tch

No Caption Provided

Fixed that for you^^^^

Come at me bro

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: Well we don't know if he has all of the rinnegan abilities, it's not exactly the same kind of rinnegan from my understanding. It's not even the same as Kaguya who had one on her forehead of the same type.

I wonder if it works like sharigan, like different wielders have different perks. Also when Obito and Madara only had one rinnegan, they couldn't use every single ability, I wonder if that's the case also.

This is Kishi chance to write another good fight like Itachi vs Sasuke, Pain vs Naruto. This is his chance to not poll shit out of his bong hole and show us two characters being clever to counter each other. I have high expectations for the fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: Well we don't know if he has all of the rinnegan abilities, it's not exactly the same kind of rinnegan from my understanding. It's not even the same as Kaguya who had one on her forehead of the same type.

I wonder if it works like sharigan, like different wielders have different perks.

This is Kishi chance to write another good fight like Itachi vs Sasuke, Pain vs Naruto. This is his chance to not poll shit out of his bong hole and show us two characters being clever to counter each other. I have high expectations for the fight.

This is true. Which is why i said if sasuke has all the rinnegan abilities he will win as things as things stand at the moment. I'm just not sure what naruto can do to him....

Yea same. Hopefully this fight goes over well.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nyas

@hulkage said:

@nyas:

@nyas said:

Reality

Lord Sasuke One paneled Nardo when they were academy students.

Lord Sasuke Chidori killed Nardo when they were kids, the fodder got saved by plot-shield and a cheap Powerup (Nine tails)

Lord Sasuke spared Nardo's life at VOTE by lowering his hand after the Chidori rasegan clash, instead of stabbing him in the face.

Sasuke owned Nardo at Orochimaru's hideout because Nardo is fodder to him, even the ninetails power couldn't save him as Lord sasuke blasted the fodder into bubbles before he could transform.

4-0 in Lord Sasuke's favor.

Cryin' like a lil' B*tch
Cryin' like a lil' B*tch

No Caption Provided

Fixed that for you^^^^

Come at me bro

No Caption Provided

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I don't see how thats Plot Induced Stupidity....

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I don't see how thats Plot Induced Stupidity....

I'm calling it right now : This fight will end with PIS.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Alright I'll make sure to remember that statement.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: Naruto has the speed advantage and he can sense chakra better than Sasuke. That could give him DD like advantages against Street levelers, even if Sasuke teleport, he still needs objects to swap with. If Naruto is surrounded by 3 clones, Sasuke swapping with one of them can be a disadvantage since a clone can hit him by sensing him

An example of speed advantages is Naruto being able to react to Kaguya better than Sasuke. He was able to react better than Sasuke when Kaguya tried to pull them through dimensions, someone on another Naruto board made that debate and showed scans. I'm at work so I don't have time to look them up.

Naruto chakra arms are strong and sharp enough to cut Kaguya arm off.

So if you take together Naruto speed, chakra arms, flight and multiply that by the amount of clones he can make thanks to his giant chakra pool, I think there's a lot he can do against Sasuke right off the bat.

Speed, plus flight and many chakra arms by themselves should probably scare Sasuke away from a taijitsu fight with Naruto.

I'm sure I can come up with advantages for Sasuke as well, but yeah, I should finish up my work lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Well sasuke still has his sharingan so not sure if narutos speed will do him much good. But not sure if sasuke really has any strength feats without susanoo that are comparable to narutos. He does have his sword but I imagine narutos chakra cloak will protect him. So I agree taijutsu should be avoided but I guess thats why sasuke has susanoo.

All though we'll have to wait and see if sasuke has all the rinnegan abilities, and which abilities he decides to use on naruto. It should be interesting.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: but wouldn't Sasuke not being able to react to Kaguya like Naruto can prove that the sharigan wouldn't necessarily negate Naruto speed? I haven't looked into this myself.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hulkage

@nyas said:

@hulkage said:

@nyas:

@nyas said:

Reality

Lord Naruto saved sasuke's neck when he sh*t his pants against a big snake..

Lord Naruto thrashed Gaara while Sasuke sat idly by frozen in fear

Lord Naruto's rasengan made Sasuke's chidori look like a childs jutsu..

Lord Naruto was making Sasuke look like fodder so he got a cheap curse mark power up and as Naruto was whoopin that candy ass Sasuke got a third powerup (Sharingan full form).

Sasuke kept up with Naruto only through cheap power ups with no hard work attached (MS, EMS, Rinnegan) and got thrashed by the gokages and only beat Itachi because of plot while Naruto was making the akatsuki, previous gokages, and current hokages look like jobbers.

5-0 in Lord Naruto's favor.

Cryin' like a lil' B*tch
Cryin' like a lil' B*tch

No Caption Provided

Fixed that for you^^^^

Come at me bro

No Caption Provided

Fixed it again

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: but wouldn't Sasuke not being able to react to Kaguya like Naruto can prove that the sharigan wouldn't necessarily negate Naruto speed? I haven't looked into this myself.

Well when you say pull them through dimensions was naruto reacting to her ports or physical movements? IIRC isn't the sharingan technically body reading? I imagine it should do better against physical movements rather than ports. Since naruto can't teleport I think sasuke can keep up.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Naruto has better speed/physicals and Genjutsu is basically negated and the rinnegan is not the end all be all because Naruto has experience with it (Pain, Nagato, Madara, Obito). That being said it is still a huge factor, especially Almighty Push, Chibaku Tensei and Rinne Tensei. Then there is still the EMS so Perfect Susanoo, Amaterasu etc which makes it ultimate defense verses an ultimate healing factor and amaterasu and its variants verses Bijuu bomb and Nature Release Rasenshurikens. Plus Naruto has Sage Enhanced KCM which is a huge physical amp and flight.

I can see it truly being 50/50 and the image of a flying perfect susanoo squaring off against a flying KCM Naruto is a thought that brings me joy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@hulkage said:

@jashro44:

Naruto has better speed/physicals and Genjutsu is basically negated and the rinnegan is not the end all be all because Naruto has experience with it (Pain, Nagato, Madara, Obito). That being said it is still a huge factor, especially Almighty Push, Chibaku Tensei and Rinne Tensei. Then there is still the EMS so Perfect Susanoo, Amaterasu etc which makes it ultimate defense verses an ultimate healing factor and amaterasu and its variants verses Bijuu bomb and Nature Release Rasenshurikens. Plus Naruto has Sage Enhanced KCM which is a huge physical amp and flight.

I can see it truly being 50/50 and the image of a flying perfect susanoo squaring off against a flying KCM Naruto is a thought that brings me joy.

And how will that experience really translate to fighting sasuke? The only thing I can think of is sasuke having a time interval between his shinra tensei. He also has chibaku tensei as well so if naruto gets caught in that, that is also a potential problem. I mean if naruto can't get close to sasuke in order to utilize his physical stats than thats not good. There is also susanoo which kind of negates taijutsu. And what good will his ninjutsu be if sasuke keeps absorbing his jutsus? Naruto can only win with taijutsu if he can get close to sasuke, he can't win with ninjutsu, and naruto has no genjutsu unless he summons ma and pa (and can he do that? I'm assuming they are incapacitated by the infinite tsukuyomi, than again sasuke summoned his hawk against kaguya IIRC).

I don't see naruto winning at the moment but I am sure that will change by the end of the fight.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What, you can't wait 2 weeks and find out?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@hulkage said:

@jashro44:

And how will that experience really translate to fighting sasuke? The only thing I can think of is sasuke having a time interval between his shinra tensei. He also has chibaku tensei as well so if naruto gets caught in that, that is also a potential problem. I mean if naruto can't get close to sasuke in order to utilize his physical stats than thats not good. There is also susanoo which kind of negates taijutsu. And what good will his ninjutsu be if sasuke keeps absorbing his jutsus? Naruto can only win with taijutsu if he can get close to sasuke, he can't win with ninjutsu, and naruto has no genjutsu unless he summons ma and pa (and can he do that? I'm assuming they are incapacitated by the infinite tsukuyomi, than again sasuke summoned his hawk against kaguya IIRC).

I don't see naruto winning at the moment but I am sure that will change by the end of the fight.

They know each other quite well and that translating to fighting Sasuke is because he has just been in four major fights with Rinnegan users meaning he knows what to expect and knows how to combat it and around it. Madara has been spamming Chibaku Tensei for the majority of the war and Naruto has done a mighty fine job avoiding getting caught in it. Naruto got close enough to engage pain H2H and a bloodlusted 6 tails Naruto was able to reverse shinra tensei's effects and Im pretty sure current Naruto is waaayyyyy better than he was in the Pain fight. Susanoo doesn't negate taijutsu as proven with Tsunade and A. Naruto recently faced this same problem of no ninjutsu with Juubito and he just used Senjutsu and frog katas. Plus genjutsu would be useless in this battle as both Naruto and Sasuke can break it with ease.

Sasuke hasn't shown anything that Naruto hasn't already dealt with and overcome and Naruto and Sasuke know each other too well as proven with the Flaming Black Spiral of Spinning Light (or whatever minato called it).

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: 8 tails Naruto broke out of chibaki so I imagine it's not a problem.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

OHHH JUST READ NEW ISSUE

KAKASHI X SAKURA PICTURE ON THE FIRST FRIGGIN PAGE OHHHHH

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously it's gonna be Naruto, he's about to struggle for the next 5-6 chapters and then he's going to start rocking Sasuke's ish. And of course he'll finish it with some Talk no Jutsu and bring Sasuke back to the good side because he promised Itachi he would.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nyas

@hulkage said:

@nyas said:

@hulkage said:

@nyas:

@nyas said:

Reality

Lord sasuke saved Nardo's neck when he sh*t his pants before chuunin noobs.. lulz

Lord Sasuke thrashed Madara while Nardo got fodderized by his Limbo clone

Lord Sasuke's Kirin made Nardo's Rasenshuriken look like a childs jutsu..

Lord Sasuke was making Nardo look like fodder so he got a cheap Ninetails power up and as Sasuke was whoopin that candy ass Nardo got a third powerup (Kyuubi with 1 tail).

Nardo kept up with lord Sasuke only through cheap power ups with no hard work attached (Being a jinchuriki) and got thrashed by Nagato and only beat Pain because of plot while sasuke was making the akatsuki, previous gokages, and current hokages look like jobbers.

9-0 in Lord Sasuke's favor.

Cryin' like a lil' B*tch
Cryin' like a lil' B*tch

No Caption Provided

Fixed that for you^^^^

Come at me bro

No Caption Provided

Fixed it again

Gotta love the Naruto fanboys, they know that Lord sasuke fodderized Nardo in practically all their fights so they decide to change the subject.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Even if chibaku tensei doesn't kill him it will likely suck him away assuming naruto gets caught it in. All sasuke has to do is avoid taijutsu which the rinnegan will help greatly in. Naruto got close enough to engage pain because pain was holding back and trying to take naruto alive, and not to mention deva path wasn't able to use his abilities for a large portion of the battle. Yes Naruto has got stronger since that battle but aside from Madara (who never sucked naruto into his chibaku tensei) sasuke is more powerful pain. Yes naruto will no to destroy sasuke chibaku tensei but the point is it will make it harder for naruto to keep things in close for him to use taijutsu.

Besides that shinra tensei is the better ability for avoiding taijutsu. I know susanoo doesn't avoid taijutsu literally, but naruto needs to break susanoo first. I'm sure he can break it eventually but it wont be instant. As I said I am not sure if senjutsu will be to effective. Yes it was too much for pain to handle when he absorbed too much nature chakra, but sasuke has been exposed to senjutsu with his curse mark and hashiramas cells. So I'm not sure if senjutsu will be much more helpful if it is more helpful at all. I guess we'll have to wait for the fight to see how effective senjutsu will be.

It's the combination of abilities that I think are too much for naruto. He needs to get in close to damage sasuke but he can't really do that due to the rinnegan abilities, and even if he does he needs to break susanoo first. Narutos only way to win is through taijutsu (at least the way I see it) which I feel is too difficult to get into.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: 8 tails Naruto broke out of chibaki so I imagine it's not a problem.

As I said I imagine sasukes is more powerful than pains. I mean he just used it for restraining all the tailed beasts.

I doubt pain could do that....

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: true, but Naruto can fly and has more than he did at the time he broke out of pains.

Naruto didn't have control of the Fox during that time and he broke out. Now he has much more than that and can also fly.

I wonder if Naruto can form his avatar like Indra's. Seriously though.... If we just watched a giant Fox man and susanoo fight each other the whole time I'm going to be pretty disappointed....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: true, but Naruto can fly and has more than he did at the time he broke out of pains.

Naruto didn't have control of the Fox during that time and he broke out. Now he has much more than that and can also fly.

I wonder if Naruto can form his avatar like Indra's. Seriously though.... If we just watched a giant Fox man and susanoo fight each other the whole time I'm going to be pretty disappointed....

I think we will see the giant fox thing indra had at the end of the fight. I guess we'll have to see if sasukes chibaku tensei is strong enough to restrain naruto or pull him out of taijutsu....

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: if we're just speculating, Naruto has the truth seeking balls also which besides his chakra arms, will serve as a good defense and offensive weapon.

So if we assume Sasuke has rinnegan abilities, Naruto should be able to cancel out all ninjitsu with those balls by speculation.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hulkage
No Caption Provided

@nyas:

No Caption Provided

Even sasuke knows in his heart that without Oro, Itachi, Obito, Madara and other true bad guys, he would amount to nothing capable of squat. Maybe after this fight Sasuke will get jealous that Sakura wont ever like him so he'll once again attempt to destroy the Ninja World. Get him a bib and a Dr. Phil session.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44: if we're just speculating, Naruto has the truth seeking balls also which besides his chakra arms, will serve as a good defense and offensive weapon.

Thats true.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

So if we assume Sasuke has rinnegan abilities, Naruto should be able to cancel out all ninjitsu with those balls by speculation.

Sasuke can touch the Gudodamas just fine.Naruto's Gudodamas can't cancel Ninjutsu because Naruto doesn't know how to use Yin-yang release.

Rememberer that when The juubi was controlling Obito's body his TSB didn't negate Edo tensei, however once Obito regained control they started to do so (and we know Madara taught Obito Yin-yang release).